Nerdy Girl at Work Pt. 02

Story Info
Nerdy girl at work is a cosplay sex kitten part 2.
1.7k words
4.47
5k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day at work, I couldn't wait to go into the admin building to see Lisa.

Finally I got a chance to go, and stopped by her cubicle. Judy was in this time, load and talking on the phone. Lisa was working, wow she looked so different than the other night. She was back to plain Jane, just blending in, it's almost like she is hiding herself on purpose.

I said hello and she smiled, but continued to work, i got the hint and left. Anyway I didn't need load mouth nosey Judy finding out about Lisa and I. So i left and went back to working, but couldn't help remembering last night's events, my cock was twitching in my pants thinking about her magnificent blow job she gave me. After a few hours, she text me saying tonight my place i have some great outfits lined up. I text back with, I can't wait.

I knocked on her door and she must have been waiting for me, the door opened and she was waving pom pons in my face. Lisa had on the cheerleading outfit she put on last night. It was a short pleated traditional cheerleading skirt with a tight short sleeve top, her belly exposed and her piercing twinkling against her tan skin.

She was hoping and giggling, prancing and dancing around me around her apartment. Her butt cheeks hanging out with every bounce. She was cute, outgoing, total opposite of her office persona. I like her like this, again she is almost glowing.

I set up the camera right away and started taking pictures. She was really into it this time, she must have been thinking about it all day. She was definitely a closet exhibitionist. She would bend exposing her cheeks, they were delicious, firm and wrapped in tight cheerleading bloomers.

I snapped close up pictures of the elastic edge following her tan smooth skin up to her hip bone. Then back down and under her cheeks. I laid on the floor shooting up at her crotch. I could see a small wet spot starting. She would hop and turn so i could take pictures of her bloomer wrapped pussy. It was perfect, two soft folds with elastic on both sides.

She squatted and her camel toe disappeared exposing a big wet spot in the middle of the bloomer crotch. I dropped the camera and she started rubbing her bloomers on my face. My dick was bursting at the seam she reached down and stroked it through my jeans.

She hopped up and I started talking pictures again. This time she surprised me with the full splits on the wood floor. There was just enough light behind her I snapped pictures of the light shining between the gap of the floor and her pussy. It was the perfect picture.

She motion for me to come over to her, and I stood up and kept taking pictures, she looks so innocent with her ponytail. As I got closer, she reached out and unzip my jeans pulling my cock out, she tugged on it and pulled it to her mouth, started pumping it and licking the tip.

I couldn't resist so I started taking pictures. She started asking me. What are you doing? I said taking pictures she said OK I guess but these pictures I got to be just for us not for the Internet.

I agreed, and she started working her magic. Kept snapping pictures as my shaft disappeared into her mouth. And close ups of the wetness on my shaft and her shiny lips.

But as much as I wanted to unload into her mouth, I pulled out and stuffed my cock back in my jeans. She frowned and gave me puppy dog eyes. I said later we can finish, but i want to get some more pictures. You are so hot right now, you burn my eyeballs right through the lens. It's picture like this that are going to get you paid.

She giggled as she stood up, then she bent over with her ass pointing at me, her legs spread and locked straight, she reached out to tie her shoe. It was a perfect pose, she is really flexible, i had no idea. The hem of her skirt riding high on top of her bloomed butt cheeks, her perfect round ass jutting out saying eat me! Spank me! Fuck me hard!

I snapped a lot, every motion as she straightened back up, tossing her ponytail over her shoulder as she looked back and winked. She then, strutted into the kitchen to make us some drinks. When she came back she told me to close my eyes and say awe. I did, and she stuffed my mouth with her pussy juice soaked bloomers.

She giggled as she ran off to her room to change into the next outfit. She was in her room for a bit and I plugged the camera in to the laptop. Looking at t pictures, my cock jumped at every shot, my favorites are the crotch shots. I don't know what it is but i love a pantied covered pussy.

I heard clicking of heels on the floor and Lisa came around the corner. My cock sprang up, no, it jumped right out of my pants. Lisa came out in red platform heel boots with white edges, my eyes, followed them right up her knee, up her tan smooth thighs, right to a small gap between her thighs. I was mesmerized by the shiny blue satin with shiny silver star's encasing her mound.

Delicious is all that ran thru my mind and all the way down to the tip of my cock, which was now leaking pre-cum like crazy. I followed star after star up the front of her mound up to a gold belt cinched around her waist. Up past red stretched satin encasing her firm breasts which this time were bulging out, squished together.

She smiled, her lips painted red, glossy wet red. Blue eye shadow to a gold head band holding up a black long curly wig. She looked just like Wonder Woman. Her hands on her hips her spread leg stance. She said, well? Are we taking pictures or what, because im horny ad hell, and I know you must be by now.

I snapped pictures, she tried all kinds of different poses. It wad perfect, this girl must have been reading my rated x mind, this was one of my favorite fantasies. I kept taking pictures. She started swinging her gold lasso. She swung it over my head and it fell around my shoulders, she pulled it tight. And said, this is the lasso of truth. Any questions I ask, it will make you tell the truth.

She asked me, do you think I'm sexy? I replied yes. Do you want to lick my pussy? I replied yes. Do you want to fuck me? I said right now! She pulled the lasso tighter and grabbed my hands and tied them with end of the lasso. She took the camera out of my had and pushed me to sit down on the couch. She squatted and exposed her crotch to me spreading he legs wide. I so wish i had my camera in my hand.

She fished my rock hard semi wet cock out and licked the tip like a lollipop. Tickled the sides with her tongue piercing. She then stood up pulling my tied hands up over my head. She straddled me putting my tied hands over her head.

She reached down and rubbed the tip of my cock against her satin covered pussy, rubbing it against her slit. Rising up and down riding my cock. It was to much, a dream come true, and I spewed my load right onto her shiny star that disappeared into her wet blue satin folded pussy lips.

I moaned and groaned and she stuffed her tits into my face muffling the sounds. She said remember you are still under the truth spell of the lasso, did you just cum on my suit? I replied yes. She pulled my hands back over her head, she stood up on the couch. She looked down at her pussy, she said look, look at how the stars twinkle now.

Again, i wished i had my camera, it was a perfect cum shot all over her blue satin pussy, a thick white milky load of cum covered her puss. She put her thumbs in the elastic leg openings and pulled the blue satin, stretching it hard up her slit. She said lick it! Lick it off! Then she smashed her cum covered pussy right into my face.

I lapped up every drop taking time to tickle her clit. She reached down and kissed me hard. This time i gave her a load of cum i kept on my tongue just like she did to me last night. It caught her off guard and and she sank down, this time she pulled the fabric off to the side and my still rock hard shaft slipped right into her wet dripping pussy. She sank until i was the deepest I could be inside her.

She was kissing me hard and started humping up and down on my shaft. She started biting my lower lip, her eyes closed as she rode my cock. She tossed her head back bouncing wildly up and down. She was moaning softly, then i could feel a rumble through her red satin covered breasts. She started to buck wildly. She was in a trance, her pussy gushing, sloppy suction sound coming out with every hard pound.

She buried her breasts in my face, smothering me as she went crazy. She really was Wonder Woman. So much force with every pound she made as she bounced on and off my cock.

She tensed up, almost locking her body into one stiff position as she rose to the too of my shaft. I couldn't breathe, still smothered by her tits. Then she sank, motionless and limp right into me, she didn't move a muscle, except for her spasming pussy. It was gripping my cock and releasing with every breath she took.

it was too much for me again and I erupted my second load right into her pulsating hole. We laid there locked and spent. I could feel the mixture of or cum dribbling around the sides of my shaft dripping down my balls onto the couch.