Nesting Instincts

Story Info
A bird-human hybrid builds a comfy nest for his mate.
2.2k words
4.33
3.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milo knocked on Vinny's apartment door before just letting herself in.

"Hey, Vinny, I'm here! Is everything OK?"

Vinny lived in a small downtown studio apartment in Town City, but in this case, real estate was so expensive that "small" did not mean "cheap". True to Vinny's sense of style, his home was decorated with the most modern style, sleek and elegant but not totally minimalist, lived in and full but not maximalist. Its most striking feature was the loft, which Milo had to walk into the living room to get a good look at. The loft was basically Vinny's bedroom, while the rest of the floor was the living room and kitchen.

"I'm OK, I'm just up here!"

Milo craned her neck to look up at the loft and saw Vinny peering over the railing at her, obscured by a wall of blankets poking through the railing.

Milo climbed the steep stairs up to the loft and placed her backpack on the floor while she took in what she saw.

Vinny had arranged a bunch of his blankets, pillows, and couch cushions into a rough circle taking up nearly the whole loft. Vinny was sitting leaning up against one edge the way one lounges in a hot tub, wearing nothing but a pair of casual gray sweatpants clearly outlining a lovely bulge.

"A... nest?" Milo inquired as she approached and plopped herself down in his lap.

"I know, right? I'm surprised too."

"Huh?"

"I just kind of got an urge to put this together. I couldn't do anything else until it was done..."

"Huh. Nesting behavior. Maybe from the vulture DNA?"

"That's all I can come up with, yeah. But, as soon as I felt satisfied with it..."

"...Yeah?"

Vinny grabbed her by her shoulders and pushed her down, grinding his cock against her hips.

"...I got really, really horny."

Milo cracked a smile.

"So you made a nest and then called your mate?"

"Well... I guess... if you put it like that... Uhhh..."

"Kinky. I like it. So is it time to breed already or what?"

Vinny smiled, relieved that Milo was into it too.

"Is it alright if I'm a little rough?"

"Go ahea- woah!"

Vinny, just as he warned, roughly flipped Milo over so she was laying on her stomach with her ass in the air. He already knew she liked to be manhandled in bed, but always asked first just in case. He pressed his fingers to her cunt through her clothes, stroking her for a few long, teasing moments before pulling her jeans and underwear down her thighs. Milo made herself comfortable on the cushion-nest and propped up her hips so Vinny had full access to whatever he wanted. She was so ready to be his fucktoy until this heat of his wore off.

Vinny started by putting his mouth around her pussy, sucking her clit and licking all around it, starting slow and gentle. Milo couldn't help but lean into his touch, her body turning to jelly and relaxing in the soft, safe nest while Vinny ravished her. He picked up speed and force as time went on, going from careful, deliberate movements and escalating to "dog trying to get the last bit of peanut butter out of the bottom of the jar" - sloppy, loud, and eager. Milo was tightly clutching the blanket nest and writhing around as much as she could while Vinny pushed his tongue deeper into her, fucking her with it, until he felt Milo gasp, twitch, and melt onto his face. Her front half collapsed forward, pushing her butt higher into the air where Vinny could see her clenching and twitching as she rode out her orgasm.

"How'd you come already?" Vinny asked, after allowing a few minutes for recovery.

"I had a feeling about what you were calling me for and spent the whole subway ride fantasizing about what you were gonna do when I got here, and this is somehow still hotter than anything I was imagining."

"...Nice."

"You should put your cock in me now. Oral's nice, but you still haven't bred me."

"Yes, sir!" Vinny sat up and slipped his fingers into Milo's ready and waiting cunt, checking to see if she was still ready enough to take him. Once he was sure, he pulled his sweats down - no underwear on underneath, of course - and his cock sprang out, already dripping with precum.

Milo trembled in anticipation as Vinny took his fingers out of her and lined up his dick, slowly but surely pushing it deep inside her. He was fucking her like an animal, acting more like he was breeding than if he was making love. And Milo was loving it. She could feel his cock, hard and hot, getting embedded inside her, prodding at her internal organs, and all she wanted was for it to get even deeper in her. Vinny was thrusting his hips, but not quite as much as he had before; he seemed mostly interested in getting his dick in her and keeping it there, maybe some sort of vestigial rivalry instinct from his animal DNA, like knotting in wolves: keep your cock in for as long as possible so your competitors can't steal your mate and to raise the chances of your sperm successfully fertilizing their eggs. No amount of conscious knowledge that Milo was a trans woman, and her surgically-produced pussy was a dead-end to nowhere, could've persuaded Vinny to pull out completely right now.

Milo was gripping the blankets with tight fists and started biting down on them, too. She loved the feeling of clenching her cunt and meeting the resistance of his cock, and was unable to think about doing anything but moving her hips back and forth juuust enough to really feel it all the way up in her.

Snapping out of his cocksoaking trance, Vinny realized he hadn't done anything but moan for at least a minute. Worried that Milo was getting bored, he started moving his hips back and forth as well, in sync with his mate as much as he could manage. Milo made a pleasured noise in response, burying her face into the blanket.

Getting into a rhythm, Vinny's thrusts gained more energy and momentum, his cock getting harder and hotter inside her before finally slamming into her and pumping a huge load into her.

Milo loudly moaned as she felt her stomach swell with his seed, unable to go anywhere but fill her up while he kept his cock inside her for several minutes more, both of them climaxing, clenching, and twitching together.

Vinny collapsed sideways next to Milo, pulling her down with him, staying "knotted" with her.

Milo pushed his dick a little further into her as she snuggled up against him.

"So..." Vinny started.

"...That was really hot." Milo finished.

"Was?" Vinny bucked his hips, making Milo moan.

"Is," Milo breathed. "This is really hot."

"Hey, did you bring your... y'know..."

"Eggs?"

"Y-yeah, I was just thinking, if you have those, it might be hot to... uh... since I just bred you, yknow, it could be..."

"They're in my backpack, babe."

"I love you." Vinny tussled Milo's hair and finally pulled out of her, sending his cum dripping onto his floor. He reached across the nest to grab Milo's backpack and rustled through it, finding a soft silk bag containing a matching set of three large silicone eggs.

"How do you feel about having a whole clutch?"

"I can do that.~" Milo mused, already touching herself again.

Vinny coated the eggs with lube before teasing Milo's pussy with the thin end of the smallest one, a pastel pink and blue toy about the same shape as a chicken egg, but quite a bit larger. Milo flushed and moaned, looking at Vinny with desperation as her pussy twitched pleadingly. He slid the first toy into her with no issues. He did the same with the second egg, pushing it in so deeply that the bulge of the two eggs were visible in Milo's stomach. The third one went in just as easily, showing up as another distinct lump near where her womb would be. Her legs shook dramatically the deeper in it went, until she finally snapped backwards with a sharp exhale, cumming while Vinny forcibly kept her eggs in until she cooled off.

When she came to, Milo started to admire and caress her bulges, making herself twitch.

"It's been quite some time since I was stuffed like this."

"We have to do this more. You look so good when you're incubating my brood for me..." Vinny said as he pulled Milo into an embrace, spooning her so he could touch her stomach from behind.

"You think so? 'Cause it makes me feel really good..."

They both laugh a little.

"How long should I hold on to these?"

"Well, we messed up the nest a little while breeding... So I should probably take at least a few hours to put it back together."

"Only a few hours?"

"...I'm free this whole weekend. Maybe I'll just keep working on this until Monday morning?"

"That's more like it."

***

Vinny propped up his "pregnant" girlfriend in a comfortable place to relax and watch a movie while he fixed up their lovenest. He got a few more blankets and pillows out of a closet and shored up the walls, further cushioned the floor (as they fucked on the bottom of the nest, he realized the 1 or 2 blanket layers that were already there was not nearly enough to protect his knees from the hard floor beneath), and even decorated a bit with a few stuffed animals for some extra pizzazz.

Over the weekend, Vinny doted on Milo hand and foot - literally, giving her a mani/pedi and foot massage - feeding her, cuddling with her, and stuffing her senseless a couple more times, until she settled into her mate's nest on Sunday evening to finally lay his clutch.

Vinny pulled her into his lap, making her spread her legs across his hips as he played with her pussy and fingered her to get her worked up - not like she needed much, as she was basically edged for the entire weekend. Vinny moved his hand away from her cunt and started massaging her bulging stomach instead, kissing her neck as she worked on laying the eggs on her own. Before long, she felt the first egg spreading her open, but an involuntary inhale made her pull it back into her. Forcing it out again, she focused on pushing, feeling the diameter of the egg get wider and wider until suddenly granting her release as it popped out of her and landed softly in Vinny's nest. She came as soon as she felt it fall out of her.

"Two to go, babe." Vinny encouraged, still caressing her stomach with one hand and keeping her going by touching her with the other, unable to take his hand away this time because Milo had grabbed it and started grinding on his fingertips.

Milo took a few deep breaths before pushing on the next one, once again feeling as it went from small to wide and then small again as it popped out of her.

"Good job, my love. You're almost there..." Vinny said as he kept up with grinding his fingers against her clit.

Milo took another breath before giving it one more good push, to no avail; it slipped back inside her when she unclenched, rather than out of her. She decided to change positions, bending over to a similar pose she took when getting bred; head down, ass up. She felt her clit from underneath as she pushed once again, and Vinny had a front row seat to watch. He pulled his dick out of his pants again and started jerking it almost as if he was hypnotized.

Milo kept touching her clit energetically until the egg was practically begging to escape. She teased herself quite a bit with it, toying with it for longer than she did with the other eggs, nearly laying it a few times before pushing it back in to pleasure herself just a few minutes longer, knowing Vinny was jacking off to this behind her. She kept teasing until she could sense Vinny was close to his own climax and performed one final, forceful push to finally lay the last egg of her clutch while Vinny came on her ass watching it fall out.

Milo flopped over on her side and then rolled onto her back so she could get a good look at Vinny while they both basked in the afterglow. Vinny was sweaty, flush, and breathing heavily as he looked back at Milo.

"Wow," He gasped.

Milo smiled at him. "At a loss for words?"

"Ah.. Huh... A little bit, yeah."

"That's alright, I don't feel like talking either..." She carefully moved around the nest so she didn't mess it all up again before collapsing on Vinny's bare chest.

"I just ... want a little cuddle now..." Milo mumbled, putting her hands on Vinny as he wrapped his arms and wings tightly around her, holding her as close to his heart as was physically possible and squeezing her. Milo made a soft, content little noise as she curled up with her mate and "brood", dozing off with him, safe and comfortable in the soft, warm nest he built just for her.