Netball

Story Info
The real games started after the final whistle.
5.5k words
4.49
7.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
406 Followers

It's 9pm there's a knock on the door, I open it, she walks in still wearing her netball uniform.

She immediately drops to her knees pulling my cock from my pants, I'm already semi erect, I knew someone was coming it's just a question of which girl I get to fuck. It doesn't take her long to have my cock rock hard.

She's a sweet young 20 something year old and she's mine for the next 2 hours.

She stands up slowly removing her clothes, I've had her before I remember her lush red bush, the other two red heads have shaved pussies. Her tits are firm and perky, she has large brown areolas with large nipples I reach out with both hands pinching each of her nipples between my thumb and pointer fingers, pulling and twisting her nipples, she lets out a small yelp but smiles at me, she enjoys a little pain.

To match her bush her hair is bright red like a fire, she wears it in a pony tail which reaches below her shoulders. Her whole body is lily white which highlights her flaming red hair at both ends. Her ass is firm and flat, she has a slim waist and long well-toned legs, a feature common with all the girls.

This has been my Friday night routine after home games for the last 9 months, a new perk of my job as the netball stadium maintenance manager.

Me, I'm nothing special, I'm in my mid 50's, a bit overweight, the old Daddy belly, average height and what hair I have left is going grey. You ask yourself how does an average Joe manage to get to fuck a sexy 20 year old free every second Friday, the answer is Natalie Dwyer the team netball coach.

The town has had a good netball team for a number of years playing in the regional competition but they always just fall short of qualifying for state and the opportunity of national. Over the last few years our youngest and best players would leave us before joining our senior team to link up with a bigger team playing in the state league.

The board decided to address this issue by appointing a coach that could take us to that next level and beyond, after an extensive recruitment process they selected Natalie. She offered great experience playing her way up from a Regional League team all the way to the National team, she had been assistant coach to a State League team for the past two season and she had an extensive range of connections within and outside the netball community.

She had several demands, nothing too exorbitant that the board couldn't live with as long as they got results, plus she wasn't asking for a lot of money up front. She just wanted a bonus at the end of the season based on the number of wins the team had and 70% of all new sponsorship money she brings in during the season.

They were a little concerned about the sponsorship percentage but Natalie made it clear to them that it would only be money she brought in personally and not any money raised by the board. They were happy to agree under those conditions.

Another demand was she wanted to hand pick her own players for the team.

Out of the original fourteen player squad only six retained their positions, she described them as highly flexible players that were happy to do things her way without question or hesitation. Three players came from her previous state league team and another three from their regional feeder team, she said these players knew exactly what was expected from them on and off the court. She added a further four players expanding her squad to sixteen. little was known of these four players and why they were better than the girls they replaced, all Natalie said was they are pros at what they do and will be invaluable to her.

This ruffled a lot feathers with many previous regular players missing out, the board was happy to support her following the explanations for her selections, but they also made it clear if results aren't forthcoming they would step in.

With her squad picked training began, for three weeks they trained hard for three nights a week, then played two trial games over the next two weeks recording wins.

It was before the second trial game she made her next demand, she wanted to host sponsor nights where she could invite potential sponsors for a private viewing of the game followed by a greet and meet with the players. The board was happy with this idea, they said she could use the old corporate area for her events, it needed fixing up but nothing maintenance couldn't handle.

They just requested she gives a month's notice before the event to ensure they could attend and even proposed inviting some existing sponsors so they don't feel overlooked.

Natalie said that was not what she wanted, if the board wants to hold sponsor days for existing sponsors she was only too happy to help and have the team play their part. But these events will only be her and her players, no other parties, she said she felt it only right she be given the opportunity to privately host the events as a large amount of her income would come from how well she sells the team and girls to the potential sponsors, plus she will personally cover all expenses.

The board discussed it finally agreeing, they didn't see a risk, if she failed they wouldn't lose any money, if she succeeded they get 30% for no effort.

Natalie also wanted one way glass installed to let the potential sponsors see out but nobody see in. When she said that she would pay for it herself, the board agreed.

It took us a good part of a week but we got the corporate box ready for the second trial game. Apparently it was quite a successful evening, there were no new sponsorships but $5000 was donated to the club along with a promise to return to discuss sponsorship further.

The season starts, wins in the first three games have everybody happy, Natalie's second sponsor night was successful from all reports and with another home game coming up planning for another event was well under way.

This is where I came in, with these events from what I've heard up to now the four new unknown players entertained the guests during the game, Natalie and the team joins them afterwards. The two event so far continued to around midnight according to the alarm entries.

I finished work at 4pm on the Friday and was home when my buzzer went off at 6.30pm, there were some issues with the car park lighting and the water heating, they needed me to come in to look at it immediately as the club was hosting a special event in the stadium the next starting at 10am..

I got there about 7pm and started work trying to isolate the problem, the game was well underway when I identified what the problem was and hopefully what the fix would be, but it did require me turning off the power for about half an hour, something that would have to wait.

I couldn't interrupt the game by turning the power off and I knew these events of Natalie's were important but I also didn't want to be waiting until midnight before I started work.

I checked my watch, it was 8pm, the game should be finishing in about 10-15 minutes time, by 8.30pm the team would be in the changeroom showering and changing before going to the corporate box, I decided to give them to 10pm, then I'll go and tell Natalie she'll have to wind up the event.

At 10pm I headed to the corporate box, normally I would have just walked in and made an announcement but not that night. that time I decided I would be more discreet. I'll only open the door enough to let me look around the room and find Natalie, then I'll quietly go to her and explain the situation.

As well as not being able to see what was happening in the room it was also soundproof, even standing right outside the door I couldn't hear a sound. But as soon as I turned the handle and opened the door the sound I heard stopped me in my track, I knew instantly what it was, it was the sound of sex, a sex orgy. I've watched plenty of porn and I instantly recognised the moans, groans and shrieks. I froze, the door was only open a crack, hopefully not a big enough crack for anyone to notice but wide enough for me to see in.

I couldn't see much of the room but what I saw was enough to confirm my suspicions. From where I stood I could see a lounge, there was a girl bent over the arm being fucked from behind, her head was between the legs of another girl who was lying on the lounge, a third girl sat on her face with her back to the first sucking the cock of another man sitting on the lounge. All the girls were naked and I recognised two as players in the netball team, I could hear more noises coming from other parts of the room that I couldn't see.

I stood there watching for a few minutes, barely breathing, trying not to give my presence away but I think everybody was so preoccupied fucking and being fucked no one was looking at the door.

I closed the door going back to my office downstair, what I witnessed gave me a raging boner, as soon as I got to my office my first course of action was to jerk off, I closed my eyes replaying the images of those sweet young bodies being fucked until I blew my load.

Now I could think, 'What should I do?' I thought.

I knew I should report it, I should tell the board but I also need proof, at the moment it was my word against a room full of people that would definitely deny it. Also maybe it was a one off and would never happen again so no one would be able to catch them in the act and confirm my story.

I'll be the one in the end getting sacked.

No the first step was to get proof but how, I needed hard, indisputable evidence, I needed recordings, pictures, sound.

As I said before you can't see into the room and it's soundproof, you need recording equipment on the inside. Unfortunately when they upgraded the security system the corporate area wasn't included as there was no intention of using it and they wanted to save money.

If I wanted cameras, I would have to install them and then connect them to a monitoring site for recording. I would need to buy cameras, I didn't want to use wifi to transmit the recordings in case someone else stumbled on it, I would run cables back to a central point.

That might work, I got the blue prints for the corporate area and stadium, I knew what I wanted to do, I began developing how I was going to do it.

Being head of maintenance meant I could go anywhere in the stadium, so wandering around with boxes of equipment and cables wouldn't raise any questions.

The corporate box had several old speaker and camera spots, the old equipment was removed years ago and sold off just leaving holes in the walls and ceiling. I selected six locations that I could install cameras that would be literally undetectable without being searched for and would give me full coverage of the room

The cameras I bought had inbuild microphone and I only had to run one cable from each, I used the existing cable conduit to run my cables, they lead to a disused media relay room. This room was locked and as far as I knew I had the only key, this section of the stadium was planned for redevelopment several years ago but again lack of money had the project cancelled.

There are still several monitors in the room and it wasn't difficult to upgrade the old video recording equipment to more modern computer recording equipment.

I gave it a test run on the Thursday, I preset the recording time went to the room wandering around speaking at different levels. I then went to the media room replaying the recordings, each camera worked perfectly and the microphones were sensitive enough to hear every sound I made.

All set for Friday, I set the timer to start at 5.45pm and finish at midnight. I planned to go in Saturday collect the recordings and watch them over the weekend.

Based on what I saw I would then decide what I'll do on Monday.

I had a sleepless Friday night, I was back at the stadium 6am Saturday morning, the place was deserted, I went to the media room downloading my recordings to an USB and went home.

It was unbelievable, I must have jerked off half a dozen times on Saturday as I watched it.

As soon as the recordings started so did the action, the four unknown girls were in the room, they were only wearing panties and high heels. They greeted the men who began arriving from 6pm onwards, by 6.15pm there were twenty men in the room.

Two of the girls were wandering around serving drinks and food, the men constantly touched them as they walked around, the other two were in the middle of the room seductively dancing, kissing, touching each other naked.

The four girls continued entertaining the men for the next couple of hours as the game was being played. Most of the entertainment involved them fucking each other with various dildos and strap-ons as the men cheered on, towards the end of the match the four girls selected one of the men fucking him.

It was 8.30pm when the door opened, the netball team led by Natalie walked in, they were still in their playing strip, it looks like they left the court and came straight to the corporate box.

The players moved around the room mixing with the men, pressing their bodies against them as they kissed them, allowing the men's hands to grope them.

Natalie moved to a sofa overlooking the room, fortunately I had one camera aimed at that sofa and was able to watch Natalie throughout.

After ten minutes of mingling the girls all drifted to the centre of the room, the men gathered around them, Natalie waved her hand.

The girls started undressing each other, removing tops and bras, kissing and pulling each other nipples, from watching the men I could see their growing desire for these young bodies.

The girls then began removing skirts and panties, there was a mixture of shaved and unshaved pussies, girls dropped to their knees licking other girls pussies, some bent over for another girl to lick them from behind. The excitement in the room was growing both amongst the girls and amongst the men.

The original four girls weren't part of this entertainment, they were wandering among the men, whispering in ears and stroking exposed cocks.

This continued for about twenty minutes then Natalie waved her hand again, she stood up moving to a bar table, the girls moved behind her standing still watching the men.

The men talked amongst each other, they were deciding who was going first and which were forming groups and how many girls they all wanted. Once agreed men moved to Natalie at the table, that when things really got interesting.

As the men spoke with Natalie they pointed to a certain girl or girls and handed Natalie money, Natalie waved the girl or girls over and they went with the man. Some kept the chosen girl or girls for themselves, whiles others took the girl or girls to join a group of other men.

This wasn't the end of the money exchanging, the men paid Natalie more than once, swapping girls or getting extras to join them.

Basically from 8.30pm to 11.00pm there was nonstop sex, as far as I could tell each of the men came at least twice and all the girls were fucked in each of their holes numerous times by both men and women.

I tried to focus in on Natalie or more precisely the money, as far as I could tell it's was all $100 notes which she sorted into three piles of different sizes. A small pile, a few thousand I'm guessing she put into a tin, the second pile at least twice that size she left on the table and the third pile by far the largest she put into her bag.

At 11.15pm Natalie stood up, she announced the evening was over which brought a few disgruntled groans from the men, she told the men to dress quickly and leave. Though disappointed none of the men argued, I guessed this was the normal process and if anyone objected they wouldn't get reinvited.

As the men dressed Natalie announced the girls would be holding a closed door training session from 5.00pm Tuesday until late. The cost on the night will be double and places are limited but she assured the men it will be worth every cent as the girls will be wearing their old school uniforms.

Several men rushed to Natalie straight away pulling out large wads of cash, Natalie held up her hand, "Names will be selected at random by computer and admittance will be two thousand dollars up front."

The admittance amount didn't seem to put anyone off as the men talked amongst each other hoping they would be selected and announcing they were cancelling all Tuesday afternoon engagements.

As soon as the men left the girls pulled on their skirts and tops, the ones that could collected their underwear, it appeared some of the men took souvenirs. The girls busied themselves cleaning for the next fifteen minutes under Natalie supervision.

Once she was satisfied she got the girls to line up, she handed each of the girls money, from what I could make out each girl from the team got several hundred dollars and the other four more.

"Remember girls, slutty school uniforms Tuesday and you'll all be taking home at least five times that amount," Natalie said. The girls let out a cheer as they left, Natalie turned the light off at 11.55pm.

'Fuck me she's running a prostitution ring,' I thought.

Sunday saw me editing my various camera scenes, some for my own personal pleasure and others, particularly those showing Natalie and the money for the board, I also added the end part to the boards of Natalie's announcing Tuesday's close door training to encourage the board to check it out if they still have doubts.

The editing for my pleasure saw me single out four girls that I found extra hot and I pieced together a little movie of each one fucking and being fucked, each movie ran for over thirty minutes.

Now I realised that making these movies would be illegal to some extent, but I didn't see the harm if they were only for my viewing pleasure. But the thought did cross my mind if I blanked out their faces and dubbed the audio I could sell them as porn.

Sounded like too much work, instead I sat at my computer jerking as I watched one of my starlets being split roasted by a cock in the mouth and a strap-on in the ass. Even with the cock in her mouth her moans were clearly audible and her squirting cum shoot was glorious to watch.

The thought of selling movies for porn got me thinking about money, maybe there is another way I could make some money out of this that wouldn't require too much work from me. Natalie is getting a lot of money I wondered how much she would be willing to pay to keep getting her money.

That night I laid in bed thinking about how to blackmail Natalie.

I decided before I'll do anything I'll wait to after Tuesday, the thought of seeing all those girls in slutty school uniforms was too good an opportunity to miss.

The wait was definitely worth it, all the girls had their hair in ponytails, single or double, a few wore glasses, most appeared to be chewing gum, all wore tight white blouses several sizes too small with buttons undone to different levels, some wore school ties. All had short, short skirts showing plenty of ass and pussy, none wore underwear, there was a mixture of thigh high black stockings and knee high white socks and all had black high heels on.

The money flowed freely, men were virtually throwing cash at Natalie as they selected girls to entertain them. This time as Natalie sat at the table she only divided the money into two piles, one for her and one for the girls. She made a small fortune with the two thousand dollars admittance fee paid in advance by ten guests and the stack of cash I could see on the table.

I definitely wanted a bit of that action.

Next day I sat about compiling a clip of the last two events with images of Natalie receiving money and the girls being fucked.

At that time I didn't want Natalie to know my identity in case things didn't go exactly as I hoped. I bought a new laptop, set up a fake email account, I had recorded the clip to an USB which I uploaded to the laptop then I attached it to an email which I sent to Natalie's work email.

k2211
k2211
406 Followers
12