Netball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had also printed out several pictures with images of Natalie sitting at the table some from the front just showing the stacks of cash, others from behind showings images of the girls getting fucked. I placed them in a plain envelope put her name on the front and slipped it into the mail at the stadium.

Now I waited, I hadn't made any demands at that stage, I was happy to let Natalie stew, it's 10 days until the next home game, I decided to wait until the following week before taking the next step in my plan.

That was the Wednesday by the Friday I had a dozen emails from Natalie, at first very aggressive and demanding but by Friday more timid and meek. I could also see from her demeanor around the stadium that her confidence had been replaced by nervousness.

That Friday night the team had their first loss for the season.

Tuesday morning I sent my next email, 'I expect to see a normal Friday sponsor event.'

I didn't get a response, it was training night, I stayed back on the pretext of working but in reality I wanted to see what happened at training.

By 6pm the 12 real players were on the court going through their warm up activity, I pretended to be working in the stands but I don't think anybody even noticed me. The warm up finished, the girls began running through drills and still no sign of Natalie.

It was about 7pm when Natalie and the other four girls walked out to the side of the court, they summoned the team over.

I edged may way closer keeping low between the seats to remain unobserved, sound travels far in the stadium and Natalie was talking normally, I didn't need to risk getting too close to hear most of what she said.

Obviously the girls all knew about the clip and photos, Natalie told them that she had been instructed to host the sponsors as normal on Friday after the game. Some of the girls were nervous about the idea, Natalie explained that having another night won't make any difference to the situation other than earn them more money.

She told them it was business as usual game wise and afterwards, with that she instructed them to get back on the court and training recommenced, even the four non-players participated.

I snuck away unseen heading home and prepared the next part of my plan.

I sent Natalie an email as soon as I got home, 'Don't look for or touch cameras I will be watching.' I knew Natalie would know they are hidden in the room and I wanted her to know I was in charge.

Friday morning I sent my next email, 'Take your laptop to the room.'

As well as recording the action I stayed back to watch it live, I planned to send Natalie my demands. I wanted money that was a given I just had to come up with an amount and I also wanted some of that fucking, maybe Natalie she's hot herself or maybe one of the girls, at that time I couldn't decide.

It's obvious Natalie knew or at least guessed where one of the camera was, she sat at her table giving me a death stare as the fucking began. Natalie didn't participate herself which was a shame I felt her body would be worth dying for, I decided to see how far she would go for her money.

I sent an email, 'What will you do to keep your secret?'

She looked at the screen then looked up towards the camera, she appeared to mumble something before typing 'Anything'.

'Good girl :) time you became a team player.'

She read the message then stared blankly at the camera, returning to the screen when my next message arrived.

'Tell the men for $2000 you'll strip and select one at random to blow.'

This time I could read her lips, "Fuck Off."

'Don't be like that, a good coach always leads by example and I'm sure these nights are worth more than a blow job to you.'

'Fuck you arsehole.'

I didn't respond immediately, I waited watching Natalie face as she stared towards the camera.

About five minutes later I sent, 'What is your answer Natalie? How much is all this worth to you?'

Just as she stood up I sent another message, 'The red head with the red bush she picks the winner.'

Natalie read the email then stepped away from the table, she announced to the room as a special one-time only deal for two thousand dollars she will strip and give a blow job to a man selected by Cindy.

Chaos ensued, money came from everywhere and well in excess of two thousand dollars was sitting on the table in minutes. I don't know how much money these men bring to these parties but obviously there is no limit to what they will spend.

Natalie slowly stripped off, I'm guessing some of her money went towards a boob job, they were big and round pointing straight out, she had small pink areolas and large perky nipples. Her stomach toned and firm, round hips and a juicy firm ass, pubic hairs shaved into the shape of a arrow pointing to her clit. As expected from an athlete she had long, muscular legs, I wasn't disappointed with what I saw and neither we the men.

Cindy pick the lucky winner, Natalie didn't disappoint with her blow job skills either, she put on quite a show, I think she was actually enjoying herself, it only took her about 10 minutes to get him to blow his load in her mouth, she didn't spill a drop swallowing it all.

I sent her another email, 'Leave your clothes off."

'Good girl :) looked like fun, enjoy the rest of the evening and when the men leave I'll email you with two questions, one for you and one for the girls.'

It was about 11pm when Natalie wrapped up the evening, as soon as the men left all the girls came over to Natalie's table staring at the laptop.

I let them stand there for about five minutes, I enjoyed looking at their naked bodies and watching them fidget as they nervously waited for my demands.

'Thank you Natalie, ladies another enjoyable evening. I know what I want from all of you but the question is what are you all willing to give me, I'm wanting to work with you all, I think the opportunities are endless. As such Natalie if yours and the ladies offerings are close to mine I'll take them.'

'So your wanting money?'

'Of course I want money and that my questions to you Natalie, how much money is my silence worth?'

'Alright, is that what you want from the girls also.'

'No I don't want money, they work hard for what they get and I don't want that to change. I want to know what they are willing to offer me for my silence in lieu of money.'

This got everybody excited except Natalie, the girls all chatted together at the same time, it was hard to pick out specific conversations but not Natalie, she just sat staring calmly into the camera. She was already thinking, planning her next move, this was becoming another game for her and she wanted to win.

'Send me your offers 9am next Wednesday.'

The next four days felt like they were never going to end, I saw Natalie several times on Monday and Tuesday, her old composure and calm had returned, knowing where she stood appeared to have helped her.

I sat in my office Wednesday morning at 8.45am, I eagerly awaited Natalie's 9am email, I was surprised when an email arrived from her early.

'Good morning Mr Mystery Man, at some stage you will have to give me a name but for the moment MM will do. I have the offers for you and will make them at 9am when the team arrives but I have my own offer for you.'

'You have me intrigued Natalie, what do you think you can offer me.'

'MM I have been talking with a friend that makes a certain type of movie, I sent him your clip after I cut certain scenes from it and he is interested in more.'

'Are you suggesting Natalie that you want to turn my recordings into porn movies.'

'Correct, my friend is a professional with a team that will do all the necessary work. I also believe most the girls would be happy to become movie stars if the money is right.'

'I'm interested, what's your offer?'

'You accept without question the offer I make around the money for the nights and I'll give you a 55% share in all the movie income.'

'What guarantee do I have there will be movies and more money?'

'You have your recordings, if we break our agreements you can always release them. If anything MM it should be us questioning you about what guarantee we have that you won't release them for no reason or want more from us in the future.'

I thought about that for a moment, at some stage Natalie and the team will meet me, they will know I'm the stadium maintenance manager, but other than that it is hard to directly link me to anything else.

'You will have to take my word Natalie.'

'MM as one business person to another that is good enough for me, the girls are just arriving I'll send our offers shortly.'

At 9am precisely an email arrived, 'Natale offers you 30% of the Friday night takings and 35% of the special event takings. From the team you can have one of the following girls each event night for your personal use - Rose, Mary, Trish and Clare.'

With the money from Natalie I was planning on 45% and 50%, but with the movie deal, I would still have more money than I could ever earn legally. The offer of the four girls I won't accept, these were the four non-players, the professionals in other departments, no I wanted more.

'Natalie I accept your offer, ladies I reject yours.'

'What do you want from them?'

I didn't answer them straight away, I wanted to make them sweat and remind them I'm in charge.

'Are you still there MM, what do you want from the girls?'

'I want to fuck every team member, a different player at every event.'

A couple of minutes later I got my reply, 'Agreed.'

That brings us to where I am now with sweet little Cindy bent over my table taking my cock up her ass.

The movies have gone better than expected, all the girls are happy to appear in them and are making good money, we are now hosting special training night events every three weeks and with the fortnightly home game events the money is pouring in.

The board is happy, the team has been promoted to the State and continue to win more than they lose, Natalie's sponsor events are considered successful having generated over $30000 in extra income for the club.

And my sex life has never been better.

12