Nettie's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
553 Followers

"Why? Because you like to check out tits and ass? You're normal."

"Besides, I like what I see right now as well. You remind me a lot of your father. Thick cock and all."

Eddie didn't know what to say. How did Nettie know what his dad's cock looked like? Was it just her fantasy she was sharing?

"Eddie. Listen closely, honey. About 12 years ago, when Gene was still alive, we went camping with your parents. As you know, we've been very close over the years. That first night, by the campfire, we began sharing some our secrets with each other. There wasn't much alcohol involved, just an intimacy within our group where we felt safe to talk about anything."

"The conversation was very intimate. We began sharing some of our sexual fantasies. We discovered that there was a very strong sexual desire for each other's spouse. That night...and we were as nervous as hell...we agreed to try it once. We switched partners. I shared a tent with your dad, and your mother shared one with Gene."

"We had a hell of a good time that night...and the next. When we got home, though, that ugly monster called jealousy reared its ugly head. It wasn't just Gene and I, it was also your parents that were having a tough time dealing with the aftermath."

"It also put a strain on our friendship. I'm not sure any of you kids noticed, but for a couple of weeks, we all had very little to say to each other."

"We finally decided to go to Jasmine Park one afternoon and hash out our problems and concerns. The biggest problem for all four of us was that each of us wanted to do this again but were hesitant to let our partners do the same."

"That could have ruined our marriages and our friendship. It forced us to reconsider our opinions about sexuality. We were all virgins when we married. We had no previous sexual experiences at all with anyone else. I'm sure you can imagine the tension."

"We lived through the sexual revolution and essentially shunned it. At that time, we had embraced at least some of it when we agreed to swap partners. As you know, my kids were allowed to bring their sexual partners home and sleep in their beds, including Debi's two boyfriends while in college."

"Your parents had the same policy for you, although you never took advantage of it as far as I'm aware."

"We stayed exclusive with each other, although after Gene's passing, things did change...obviously. Hence, I'm here with you right now and your parents have no issue with it at all."

"Eddie, your mother is a very beautiful lady. Maybe you don't see her like Gene did, but she still turns heads today. She and Gene had hit it off from the very beginning...just like your dad and I did. We knew that to keep our friendship, we would need to put aside our insecurities. I'd have to let Gene enjoy your mother and not bitch about it. I'd also get to enjoy your dad and Gene would have to keep his mouth shut about it. It wasn't easy in the beginning. In fact, it sure in the hell isn't something that I'd recommend to anyone else. I'm still amazed at how close Gene and I became to each other after we let go of our jealousies and insecurities."

"That man loved me to no end. It wasn't too often that the four of us were able to switch out, but when we did, it was always great. Even better...and I'm not sure what the best word to describe it is...but getting back with Gene after a night with your dad...there was kind of a reconnection between us. Maybe reconnect is the word. We learned to appreciate the trust that we placed in each other. We learned to appreciate the trust that your parents had in us. Needless to say, without that trust, our marriages and friendships wouldn't have been safe."

"Like I said, oddly enough, it just made both marriages stronger, not just ours. In retrospect, I guess they were already strong since we had endured the unthinkable challenge of sharing our spouses sexually with someone else."

Eddie stood and listened. He had no clue as to what he should say. The thought that his dad had buried his cock in the same place that he had just done it was disturbing to him. Finally, a question came to his mind.

"Do Gary and Debi know about this?"

Nettie smiled, then chuckled ever so slightly. Eddie wasn't sure what to think of that response, either.

"Yes, they know, but it was kind of an accident. We had planned on keeping it from all of you, but Debi kind of caught me in the act."

"You mean, she saw you and dad doing it?"

"Oh no," Nettie laughed. "But I had no idea that she was in the house when I was talking kind of dirty to your dad on the phone. Gene was home, so she knew it wasn't her dad I was talking to."

"Anyhow, I had said something about him licking my pussy and Debi stuck her head into our bedroom door. To say the least, she was kind of upset because I must be cheating on her dad...and that I had the nerve to be talking to that guy while her dad was in the other room."

Nettie took time to laugh about that moment. "It wasn't funny at all then, but we laugh about it a lot today. Debi was pissed, though."

"We had no choice but to explain to them what was happening. They were 15 at the time. The kids were old enough to understand. Neither of them were thrilled about it, but they had both come to love and respect your parents so much."

"We've always been careful to not behave like lovers in front of them. They had to agree not to tell anyone else, especially you. We told them that you would know sometime in the future. Remember, you were only 11 at that time."

"Eddie, do you remember when Gene passed away suddenly a couple of years ago? Do you remember how distraught your mother was?"

"Yeah, she was quite down about it."

"Yes, she was. She didn't just lose a friend and a neighbor. She lost a man that she loved a lot as well. She lost a lover. They were very close. It was always hard for me not to be jealous of them...until I realized how close I am with your father. Your parents were a match made in heaven for us. Seriously, I would never encourage anyone else to do what we did. I'm sure others do it, and do fine with it, but I would never give that advice."

Eddie thought about that for a moment, then came the next question to his mind.

"But, why me? It sounds like you still get to have my dad, am I right?"

"Yes, Eddie. Your mother has been as unselfish as any woman I have ever known. She trusts me. She may have lost Gene, but she didn't want me to lose what I had grown to love and enjoy. The fact is, you already have some sexual experiences and your parents said that they had no problem if the two of us did this. They also know that when it happened, that you'd probably learn about our secret life. It's all good, sweetie."

"We trust you to keep this quiet. There are some people that have suspected something between us, but it's only speculation. The people at our campsite know, but that's not for the obvious reasons. I can explain that later...or your parents can."

Nettie explained some of the dynamics that led to the odd relationship. Both of Eddie's parents, as well as Nettie and Gene, had all been virgins when they married. One of the discussions that they had on that fateful night by the campfire was how that although they were happy with their marriages, they hadn't experienced any other lovers. That conversation led to the curiosity they had for each other.

Nettie made it clear that they were never swingers in the sense that they kept looking for more partners and experiences. They were exclusive to each other. Eddie understood that he was only the third sexual partner Nettie ever had. In fact, he had more partners in his short life than Nettie had.

It was also understood that when the time came for Eddie to get in some kind of serious relationship, she would bow out. Although he had become comfortable being naked in the pool with Nettie, he still hadn't warmed up to the idea of having sex with her again, although he couldn't take his eyes away from her body. He couldn't get past the part of feeling guilty about it, and past the knowledge of the partner swap between his parents and Gene and Nettie.

Also, if Nettie found another partner, she obviously was free to do so. The idea between them was to enjoy what they can while they can.

Eddie was too busy staring at her lovely naked form in the water to say anything, other than to agree. Her breasts, which had developed a slight sagging to the sides over the years, floated upright in the water. He enjoyed their buoyancy. Looking below to the mane of fur nestled between her toned legs also made him desire to take his cock back there several more times. His cock was doing the thinking for him again.

Right or wrong didn't seem to matter. He had reasoned that since he was a single student and she was widowed, it was just two consenting adults engaging in mutually gratifying sexual behavior. Besides, he couldn't have her daughter Debi, now that she was married to some Bible thumper.

Nettie explained her remark about the fellow campers.

After their first camping trip together, a friend of Gene's suggested that they go to their private property about an hour north of town. Nettie described it as very primitive with very little modern conveniences. There was an open-air shower with two shower heads that were shared between the occupants of the ten campsites. There were no electrical hook-ups.

The owners were nudists and welcomed others to join them. Although nudity wasn't mandatory, it was always practiced when the weather permitted. All four of them knew it was a place for nudists, but they also knew that nudists would probably be more accepting of their lifestyle as well.

Although public displays of sex were discouraged there, it became obvious to everyone who the swingers and swappers were. Most of the couples there just enjoyed the freedom to be nude, but a few also enjoyed trading with others. Nettie knew that others noticed when they swapped for the night.

As promised, Eddie's parents were happy that he was now able to enjoy their best friend. The level of comfort became such that even his parents would join them during some evening skinning dipping.

Eddie could see why Gene liked his mother's body so much. Despite his best efforts to look away, he couldn't help but appreciate her tight body. Her breasts were smaller than Nettie's, but still very firm with some rock-hard nipples...made even harder when in contact with the cool pool water.

Although nothing ever happened between them, Eddie had seen enough each time to feed his fantasies...some of them acted out while making love to Nettie.

The next summer, Eddie met a girl named Roxanne, or Rocky, as her friends called her, at a weekend seminar in Berkeley. Rocky could have been the poster child for the free-spirited world. She was also a pharmacology student, and during the lunch break during the Friday session, sat next to Eddie.

She wasn't a classic beauty, but her strawberry hair and freckles highlighted a friendly face with soulful green eyes. She wasn't refined at all. Although educated, she used crude euphemisms and metaphors as well as horrible grammar. She seemed to either have no self-awareness or simply didn't care how she was perceived.

Still, she caught Eddie's attention. That night, there was a survey they needed to fill out. One of the guest speakers suggested that it would be easier, and maybe more fun, for groups of two or three work on it together. Rocky invited Eddie to her room to do their brief homework assignment together.

As they opened up their folders to begin their assignment, Rocky casually asked Eddie if he minded if she removed her clothes. She always did her homework in the nude.

Eddie couldn't believe what he had heard. "If that's what you want, sure." He couldn't think of anything else to say.

"No, I just wanted to make sure you wouldn't be too uncomfortable with it."

"Not uncomfortable for me," was his reply. "I was just shocked that you can be so casual about it in front of a guy you just met earlier today."

"Hell, Eddie. It's just tits and pussy. All women have them. I don't care if you see it. I'd even prefer if you'd join me, but it's not necessary. Shit, I don't care who sees my naked ass. If you like what you see, then look all you want."

Rocky proceeded to remove her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her smallish tits with large puffy nipples were on display for Eddie to enjoy. Then her pants and undies came off in one motion. Eddie stared at the first strawberry muff ever.

It was thick, curly, and spread wide and high. The strands of strawberry red trailed nearly up to her navel.

"See? Just tits and pussy, Eddie. I'm sure you've seen tits and pussy before?"

Eddie nodded.

"Of course. I've had a few lovers in my time. I've just never had someone as completely uninhibited as you...or with as much pussy hair."

"Yeah, my parents are old hippies. Shit, my mom is almost 55 and she's still never taken a razor near her pussy. I kind of take after her. She's a redhead also. Mom, dad, my brother, and I never worried about covering our bodies around the house. It's never been incestuous though. That would have never been allowed, but shit, I've seen my brother and my dad with boners before. No big deal. Trust me, if you get undressed and have a boner, I won't think a thing about it...except maybe feel complimented because based on your face, you really like what you see."

Eddie had grown to be comfortable in his own skin, so he undressed as well. Not surprisingly, his hardness was difficult to ignore.

"Fuck, Eddie. Seriously, I honestly believe that size doesn't matter on guys. Still, you may not be exceptionally well hung, but that fucker is thick."

Eddie smiled with pride. He had heard that compliment before, but he never got tired of it. Was this girl hinting at doing more, or was she truly just getting comfortable.

They began their assignment while sitting next to each other on the side of her bed. She frequently put her left hand on his thigh, about 6 inches below his crotch. As they continued with their assignment, her hand moved up his thigh...finally resting less than an inch from his ball sac.

The homework wasn't too difficult. In fact, it was mostly based on opinions and observations made during their lives at home and at school. This allowed them to share some of their experiences from home.

Rocky's parents were avid nudists. They frequented a nudist resort about a half hour from their home. Rocky went there often as well as a youth, but less often since she began college and post-graduate work. Still, she admitted to being a nudist at heart. She also admitted being attracted to Eddie. Then her left hand cupped his sac.

"I think you know what to do, Eddie" she said while staring directly in his eyes.

"Yeah, I think so."

Eddie pressed his lips against hers and they began a feverish pace of kissing that lasted for several minutes. Their tongues darted inside each other's mouths and their bodies pressed firmly against each other.

Eddie was about 6 inches taller and his hard cock pushed up above her navel.

"Eddie, I'm kind of a submissive. Just take me. On this bed. Missionary. Shove that cock in me any time you want. I want your pleasure."

He picked up her tiny frame and put her on her back. He spread her legs apart and shoved his thickness inside of her extremely moistened pussy. With each grunt of force, she whimpered in pleasure.

"Shit, Eddie! Oh Shit! Fuck, that's fuckin' great! Keep it going."

One of the benefits of his several sessions with Nettie was that he had learned to prolong his love-making. Nettie had been a good tutor and now he was able to pace himself and give her plenty of pleasure.

Finally, he made one final and deep plunge and emptied his juices inside of her. He looked over her as her face broke out into a smile of contentment.

"Shit, Eddie. You certainly aren't a beginner, are you? I don't like to get too involved with guys I've slept with, but I really do like you. For some reason, this was different. I'll admit to being confused."

Rocky had already established that she seemed to say whatever was on her mind. Blurting out her feelings like that wasn't unusual for her. What concerned her was that she had developed deeper feelings for a man than she'd ever previously experienced.

Eddie shared with her his frequent experiences in being nude in a group setting such as at Nettie's house. He didn't share the sexual aspect of it, just the fact that he was quite accustomed to skinny dipping in mixed company. She had noticed that he seemed quite at ease removing his pants; even with a partial boner.

She shared her parents very casual approach to sex. They didn't consider themselves swingers since they seldom hooked up with other couples. They were in an open relationship although neither exercised that option too often in their 30 years of marriage. Rocky and her older brother were also free to expand their sexual horizons, although to give caution to safe sex and to no pregnancies. Rocky had been on the pill since she was 16. She usually insisted on condoms for her partners, but for whatever reason she didn't insist on it this time.

Eddie wanted to share his experiences with Nettie, but had promised her to keep it secret. Rocky lived 4 hours away from him, in Sacramento. The secret probably was safe with her, but he decided against it. Until...

Rocky shared an experience she had with a friend of her dad's when she was 19 and in college. He and his wife were frequent visitors to their home and they were one of only two couples that she knew that her parents actually swapped with.

She had come home late one evening after working her shift at KMart, and the two couples were sitting on the couch with the women sitting on the other partner's lap.

"There's Rocky!" said Phil, her dad's friend. "Damn, if she were older, I could take her too."

Rocky informed him that she was 19 and that the only one keeping him away from her was himself. She stripped off her clothes in their presence (they had seen her naked before many times at the nudist resort) and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. This time, the undressing looked more like a sensual striptease. Phil took the hint and with the blessing of the other three adults, Phil joined her in the shower. Their first sex was with Rocky pinned against the shower wall.

She enjoyed Phil a few more times before going to post grad school. She's not at home as much and hasn't seen him in over a year. They still are good friends and lovers with her parents. They still belong to the same nudist resort as well.

Rocky never had the desire to restrict her activity to one man. She had no aversion to getting married someday, but that man would have to share her more adventurous and liberating ways. Also, she had no desire to have children. She didn't dislike children, she just believed that her maternal instincts weren't suitable for raising children.

After her confessions about her sexual experiences, including Phil and some group activities while in college, Eddie shared his experiences. That included his on-going relationship with Nettie. He had to acknowledge that his past was no purer than hers. Had they each met their match?

They could understand each other. There was an unmistakable sexual attraction and a personal attraction to each other. In just one day, they had bonded in a way different than either had previously experienced with another partner.

"Eddie, I'd love for you to stay in my room tonight. I meant what I said about being somewhat submissive. I'm game to trying new things, but I prefer for the guy to make the first move. I enjoy surrendering to his desires...although, don't you dare try to put that thing in my ass or we're through! That is one line I refuse to cross. Also, I never liked that group shit in college. In a room alone...with my guy...is another preference."

bbare
bbare
553 Followers