Nettie's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

"Otherwise, you on top, me on top, whatever...I'm ok. I hope I'm not getting too far ahead of things, but I hope you aren't looking at this as a booty call...although it's what I was wanting in the beginning. I'm rambling, aren't I? Shit, I'm not even letting you talk."

Eddie laughed. Yes, she was rambling, but he didn't care. Her lovely puffy nipples and bright red bush was just inches away from his adoring eyes. He had been running his hand up and down her body, focusing on hardening the nipples and massaging her red-maned pussy.

"Ramble away, baby. Ramble away. You are just so damned honest and open. I really do like that. I can talk to you. Shit, that thing with Nettie? You're the first person I've told. Imagine that? Some stranger I just met during lunch earlier in the day? Rocky, I'm a gentleman. I don't mind taking control, but your feelings...or any woman's feelings...are important to me."

"What will we do about this distance between us?" asked Eddie. "I have no desire for this to end after the weekend."

"I've thought about that, Eddie. I do have a cousin and his wife that live near Fresno. They're close to halfway between us. We could meet at their house. They're nudists also...and sexually liberated. Shit, my cousin is hot. If he weren't my cousin, I'd have jumped his bones a long time ago. And Paula? His wife? Don't be surprised if she makes a move on you. She's nice looking with big tits."

Eddie looked surprised. "No, I'm sure we can all get along, but if I went there, it would to be with you. Maybe she is hot, but after time away from you, I will be anxious to throw you on the bed and screw your brains out, not hers."

"I like the way you think, Eddie" replied Rocky. "It's just that I know how she is. Don't worry. You'll get plenty of time with me. I'll call them when I get home. I know they'll enjoy the company. Oh, they have a pool in the backyard, but it's probably not necessary to tell you that you won't need a swimsuit."

The two nights were spent in Rocky's room. There was one more group assignment given for that second night, and they did that together as well. They had noticed that another male and female at the seminar had seemed to hit it off during that weekend. The fact that her room was across the hall from Rocky and that spent the second night together was evidence that love or lust (or both) had made a successful visit directly across the hall.

Two weeks later, they met at her cousin's home near Fresno. As expected, Paula took a liking to Eddie. She teased him by sticking her ample bosom in his face and getting a handful of cock and balls. Although this excited him, he only made love to Rocky.

After a few months, he did give in to the temptation...with Rocky's encouragement. By this time, their visits were nearly every weekend. During Christmas break, they each got to spend time together and meet each other's parents.

Nettie was gracious to Rocky. Rocky even made it clear that she had no problem with she and Eddie continuing their fun together. She got to enjoy Phil again when she went home. Eddie admitting to feeling a bit uneasy about it, but he had learned to accept Rocky for who she was. She was a very loveable and generous soul.

Her heart was huge. Eddie admired her for so many things. She was deeply in love with him. They gave each other that space.

Strangely enough, through the years, the results were the same for them as it had been for her parents. The freedom was there but wasn't abused. They did have one couple, Zach and Jan, that they met at the nudist resort. They would trade cabins (and partners) with them when they visited together. Eddie still got to enjoy Paula, although not too often since they moved to Utah two years later. Rocky enjoyed Phil until his health would no longer allow it.

They each had professional acquaintances of the opposite sex over the years. However, they kept any other sexual experiences between consenting members of their nudist club. In each case, it was the single men and women that were at the resort that were the recipients...other than Zach and Jan, of course.

Although no children to raise, they became generous donors in the lives of her brother's two sons. They are now in college and Eddie and Rocky contributed generously to their college fund.

They realize that the story they share with others is more than just a little unusual...and hard to believe...but they know the truth. They realized almost immediately that they were meant to be together. Nothing has happened since to make them believe otherwise.

Like Nettie said, she wouldn't recommend this lifestyle to anyone. Sometimes, it just finds you. Eddie and Rocky felt the same way. They knew they were unique. Still, neither of them could dare imagine their lives any other way.

Oh, Eddie did get to fulfil another fantasy of his 10 years later...Debi. She finally left her husband after he'd been caught cheating on her at least twice. When she offered to save the marriage by allowing her to enjoy other lovers, he got insanely angry.

She moved back in with Nettie briefly and the first weekend that Eddie and Rocky visited after her arrival, Eddie got her...and many times after that...even until today.

bbare
bbare
554 Followers