Network spy reward

Story Info
Sci fi fantasy the modern age of mobile phone zombies.
3.1k words
3.43
1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been going to work as usual all month with no further notifications from the Demon network app. My memory of the blue reward and woman I met still seemed like some kind of fuzzy dream sequence, which may never have actually happened.

Sitting to watch television on my sofa, I eat my dinner I just cooked for myself while searching through channels with the remote in one hand.

Feeding myself from the fork with the other, looking up at the screen every so often as the channels changed. As per usual nothing was capturing my attention as I skipped through the variety of available channels to me from my basic package.

My phone then activated a notification from the Demon network, its unique alert tone drew me towards it, so I picked it up to look.

The screen changed colours in front of my eyes hypnotically putting me into a trance again. I automatically bluetooth paired the phone to the receiver channel box and it changed the programme to the Demon network channel.

I never knew or realised I had access to it as it began showing me footage of people having sex. I thought it was just a porn channel at first, but the more I watched the more I realised this was more like c.c.t.v footage of real people.

They were having sex in their bedrooms, in their showers, on their sofas, in their cars or vans, at their work office, in their hot tub or pool, all kinds of situations.

Mesmerised but in disbelief I tried to change channel with the remote, however the Demon network remained on the screen. I gave up putting the remote down, leaving it on the Demon network channel, seemingly unable to tear myself away.

The television remained on the Demon network channel while the programmes changed from one situation to another, usually as the people on screen had climaxed.

I needed to use the toilet, so I got up and left to go to the bathroom, leaving the television playing in the living space to itself.

Returning to the sofa I looked up at the screen to witness the woman and husband I met for the blue reward, in their home, naked and in the throws of passion together.

Reaching for the remote I turned the volume up, realising that the images had audio accompanying them. Sitting back in disbelief on the sofa, watching the hot couple on screen, rolling around naked fucking one another fast and hard.

Feeling aroused and flustered in my mesmerised state I got up and went back to the bathroom, undressing and running the shower. Almost trying to snap myself out of the stunned disbelief and trance I was seemingly under.

In the living room my Demon phone notification sounded as hot water cascaded all over my hair and body, washing soap suds away down the drain.

The steamed up bathroom was thick with its usual fog mist, clouding the mirror and hanging just under the ceiling fan as it struggled to cope.

Wet through and feeling relaxed and invigorated by the shower as I turned and scrubbed myself all over methodically. Finally shutting the water off and stepping out of the, over the bath tub shower, reaching for a towel and drying myself off.

I started to dress, pulling on my boxers and my towel robe returning to the living space and looking up at the screen. It had gone blank and was black, as if I had turned it off but I knew I had not, so I checked my Demon phone message.

Reading the instruction silently to myself still in a hypnosis state but not fully aware of it, as the screen flashed "Your Network spy reward has arrived, open the door."

Putting the phone back down, I was a bit puzzled as the Ring doorbell was activated. It started sending an audio and video feed to my Demon phone of the person at my front door.

She smiled into the camera "Hello? I hope you are a good neighbour? It's dark and late, I stupidly locked myself out. Could you erm, you know, come to the door?"

Pausing and turning to look over her shoulder, up and down the street outside before continuing "Please I am all alone and really scared in this new neighbourhood, I, I, only just moved in. I don't feel safe out here, let me in."

I went to reply to her talking through the doorbell app on my phone, before I could the connection feed broke. So I got up in my towel robe and went to the front door hooking the short security chain between the door and frame.

Opening the door as far as the chain would allow, viewing the young woman turning back and smiling to me "Oh hi, nice to meet, I am Carol, like the christmas songs!" she giggled nervously.

I greeted and questioned her "Hi there, you seem to be in a pickle, can you not call a locksmith to let you in?"

She smiled, chewing on some gum with her blonde hair up in two pigtail bunches, wearing tight blue jeggings moulded to her slender figure. Showing her belly as she wore a tight white boob tube and loose blue tracksuit sports top with a hood.

Stepping closer to the door "I went for a run, and my Demon phone battery died after I read the last notification. Can I use your phone? Please let me in, I don't feel safe. I think there has been a guy following me since I ran a circuit of the park."

Unhooking the door chain and widening the door to her "anything to be friendly and neighbourly, welcome in."

Looking over her shoulder nervously before entering my place, I closed the door behind her "I will just get my phone, it's in the living room, come on through."

Following me down the hall into the living room, the t.v was showing pictures of people having sex again. This time the screen was split up into little squares of footage of all seemingly different people in differing places, being shown all at once.

Carol viewed the television as I leant down to pick up my Demon phone "Oh my, sorry, was disturbing you watching porn?" she giggled nervously.

I looked up at her sheepishly, then at the t.v and back again "Oh that, I was just channel hopping when you called, it's most unfortunate and embarrassing."

Smiling to me, looking at the t.v, then back to me "it's kinda, well, hot!" she fanned her face with her fingertips.

I look at her up and down, taking in her petite, physically fit and slender five foot two slender figure, activating my phone "Shall I erm, call the locksmith? Any friends or family with a spare key?"

Chewing on some gum she replied "well, you know, like. I don't remember my numbers and my phone is dead. I don't have anywhere to carry my purse when I go jog, you know. Like, it's super tight and there's no pockets."

Swaying her petite frame a little, almost showing her cute body off to me, with her phone in an arm strapped punch.

I searched on my phone for local locksmiths and tried a few numbers, but all went straight to a voicemail "Typical luck, listen can I offer you a drink? Maybe use my charge cable for your Demon phone for a while, since you're here? I am Richard by the way."

Shaking hands together as she agreed, sitting on the sofa and handing me her phone pulling the velcro strap case off her arm. Placing it on charge on the kitchen side next to my Demon phone, not realising both paired a connection as hers began to charge again.

I went back into the living room, picking up the t.v remote and trying to turn it off but it did not work. I moved around the coffee table while Carol sat on the sofa watching me as I tried to turn the t.v off with the power switch.

The t.v stayed on, displaying the multi-screen video footage, I bent down to the plug socket and shut the power off. That worked and the television screen went black.

Passing Carol her drink and sitting myself in the single seat chair to one side of the sofa "Umm coffee thanks."

We both sat and drank simultaneously, breaking the ice between us with small talk.

She would tell me about where she lived before and how her and her boyfriend got the house next door. Also what they both did for a living and their future plans for their careers and life together.

I sat and listened to a lot of her life story while giving her some of my background between sips of coffee. Returning to the kitchen to fetch my phone and check the charge of hers, trying a few more locksmiths numbers again.

Passing her phone to her while I held mine to my ear hearing the constant ring turn to an automated voicemail "Typical when you need to talk to someone to come out right away."

She activated her phone and found her boyfriend's number from her contacts list, giving him a call "Hello? Yeah it's me Carol, everythings fine yeah. No, no my battery died while I was on a jog. Silly me, I have also locked myself out! You have a key right? Yeah, yeah I am safe, Yeah the neighbour was kind enough to take me in. Yeah I know you don't get off until ten and you can't run the keys to me. I will ask, "Love you bye."

Handing me her phone with a smile "could you be a darling and put it back on charge again?" I took the phone from her going to the kitchen and back, leaving it on the counter with mine.

Returning to the living room "What did he want you to ask?"

Carol sipped on her coffee "oh, erm, well it's a bit awkward, like can I stay here? You know until he finishes like? You are super nice and I feel super comfortable and safe around you."

I nodded and agreed "Sure you can stay, no problem, listen do you mind I need to get dressed, I just had a shower" tugging on my towel dressing gown.

Waving her hand at me as she sipped her coffee "sure, sure it's your home, I am the guest." I got up and went into my bedroom to change.

I heard the t.v go back on in the living room, displaying just a single picture again, I could hear the moans of sex from the t.v's speaker. Dressed again I walked out into the living room looking down at Carol, her slender thighs wide open.

Her hand and fingers rubbing at herself under her tight jogging pants as she softly moaned to herself, watching the couple on the t.v making love.

Shrugging my shoulders a bit to her "what are you doing?"

Looking up at me with a mesmerised blank expression on her face "Demon instructed me to watch and touch myself."

With the dumbfounded shock of not knowing how to respond and asking "are you ok?" hearing my Demon phone give an alert in the kitchen I went to view it.

Opening the phone and app the screen flashed and I was in a trance like Carol, returning to the living room. Leaving both our phones on the coffee table side by side, I sat next to her on the sofa watching her fingers rub her clit and pussy.

She turned to kiss me on the lips, I kissed back, chewing my lips with her and fencing sliding tongues together.

Her hand slipped out from under her tight jog pants onto my hand, leading me to rub her hot wet pussy as she rubbed at my groin.

I rubbed her hot, wet pussy with my fingers, soaking her tight jog pants as she moaned and breathlessly sighed "I am all hot and sweaty, can I make use of your shower?"

Kissing with her and removing my hand from her jog pants "sure go right ahead, it's through there on the right." She got right up in her trance state and walked right into the bathroom.

I heard the hiss of hot water echo in the bathroom, then my Demon phone gave an alert so I picked it up from the coffee table.

The screen went through its hypnotic colour changing as I read "Earn your network spy reward." Giving me instructions to follow which I did.

Putting my phone back on the coffee table, I stood up in my trance state and walked into the steamy clouded bathroom. I undressed as Carol soaped herself under the rushing hot water turning to meet eyes with me.

Both of us were naked and kissing as I stepped into the bathtub under the shower head, water cascading down both of our smooth bodies.

She did not even protest in her mesmerised state, sliding her soapy hands all over my body and hardening cock. My hands rounded both breasts, her back and slender waist, groping at her firm backside.

Our lips folded and locked, smearing and tilting our wet hair under the rushing jets of water, sprinkling down on us. Turning to push her up against the steamed tiles, she hitched a wet leg high around my waist, holding me close at my lower back.

Gasping between long slow lip folding and sucking kisses, she asked "Demon instructed you to fuck me?" I nodded yes, kissing her more.

Her slow hand rubbing my hardening cock as the older slipped on my wet back and pulled my firm ass closer to her body. She rubbed my cock head against her pussy, guiding me inside, feeling her tight as I plunged in with a groan "Oh fuck!"

She sucked on my neck and chest, pulling my ass for me to thrust her against the steamed tiles, grunting and rocking her body as she balanced on the ball of her foot.

One arm holding me the other hand snaking warm brushes all over my wet flesh.

Growling at me in my ear "Deeper! Stick that hard cock deeper inside me, YES!"

I pushed and thrust up with my hips digging my cock further into her tight hot pussy, my hands all over her wet curves.

Sliding her against the corner walls surrounding the tap end of the over bath shower head, fixed to its chrome rail on the tiles. One of her hands at the back of my head as we sucked and kissed, swapping tongues and tilting heads. The other hand is still flexing and pulling her fingertips at my thrusting buttocks and hips, driving my cock in and out of her hot pussy.

The bathroom echoed with our passionate moans and breathless grunting efforts, as water cascaded and dripped sliding down over us both. Rocking thrusts up against her panting hard as she held me in place with a hand and her hooked, soft leg.

With the frantic urgency and arousal of the situation, we built quickly to a climax, mauling at one another with our hands. I fired a series of hot ropes of cum inside her tight wet pussy, moaning on her slick soapy chest as I sucked on both nipples.

She sighed and heaved her chest into my face, raking her fingertips down my back and ass, groping at me continuously.

Slipping my cock out of her and reaching to the mid-level mounted control taps, I shut the shower off and we both stepped out. Drying and dressing in our mezmerised state, not commenting to one another until we returned to the living room.

The t.v screen was displaying a plain background with the words of "You have both earned Demon's network spy reward" Staying on the screen long enough for us both to read and smile to one another, giving each other a goodbye kiss.

I picked up my phone "what about being locked out?" looking at the back of her head before she turned to me at the front door.

Smiling back at me "Oh look here it is silly me! Hope to see you soon, it was fun!"

Waltzing out the door waving the key which she produced from the Velcro phone case she used to carry on her arm.

I spent the next few weeks after work shifts, coming home and putting the t.v on, changing the channel to watch the Demon network live feeds. I soon was becoming addicted to watching other people's love lives, through a big brother kind of lens.

The unique perspective of each live feed would only focus on when the people I was watching were having sex, or going to have sex. Each feed would cut away from the "action" and return to the multi screen of other peoples live feeds.

Sometimes I would sit and watch on the sofa with a bowl of crisps and a cola, mesmerised by how different people enjoyed their sex. There was something natural and organic about watching real situations rather than porn plots which skirted reality in some aspects. I kind of thought to myself though if I was to ever document my adventures with Demon network, the plots would certainly have a lot of porn convenience.

Even though Carol was only next door, we never acknowledged that we had sex together after meeting, sure we said "hi" when meeting in the street or out in the community. It was like we both remembered the event, just never wanted to talk about it or explore it further into a relationship, nor even more sex.

A few months later Carol appeared on the network feed, inviting another guy into her place for sex. I sat down comfortably to watch them as they stripped off and went to bed together. Scrolling through my phone as they both began to moan louder, I was kind of envious at how easy it seemed for her to move on, but also not hung up on her. I sat admiring how she had such an amazing figure, while also admiring her seemingly high sex drive. Well I suppose she was young and focused a lot of time and attention on her fitness and beauty regime, she always looked immaculate somehow. Even after a lengthy jog she would not have much out of place or break much of a sweat, always seemingly in control over her breaths.

As I watched the t.v displaying a live feed of her fucking with the guy she invited in, I would sigh to myself, turning the t.v off before they reached the heights of a climax.