Networking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My God, it was so true! I mewed in need and forced Livinia's face deeper into my slit.

"But you can still be of use to me, I think." He stood over us, stroking Himself faster, and stared into my eyes. "You're going to visit all of the senior partners in your firm, and do anything it takes to convince them to promote you. Anything, understand?" I nodded eagerly. "If any of them refuse to be persuaded, you'll call and let me know who they are, won't you?"

"And one more thing..." He paused and grunted as He sprayed a load of hot cum onto my face and breasts. "I'm going to give you the name of a cosmetic surgeon; he did good work on Livinia, don't you think?"

I trembled at the thought of owning a pair of pneumatic tits like Livinia's, and the slutty clothing I'd wear in order to display them for Him, but my excitement was short-lived.

"There's a catch," He warned me. "You can't have the procedure until you convince Jeanette to do it first."

"But she hates big boobs!" I protested. "She'll never do it!"

Now His expression was hard. "That's too bad. Then you'll find somebody else you can convince; a ballerina or a gymnast, I think. When you find a nice girl, bring her to me and we'll see. You'll have to hide it from Jeanette, of course."

Finally, belatedly, my conscience stirred to life. My body urged me to submit, but He'd found a line I wasn't willing to cross, no matter how well-deserved His poor opinion of me might be. "You're evil," I whispered. He was asking me to transform my wife into a caricature of herself, or cheat on her again -- in order to corrupt some other woman and ensure she'd be unfit to work in her chosen field. There were limits, and this was so monstrously far beyond them... Nothing I could do would hurt Jeanette more, unless--

"No," I gasped, causing to Livinia to look up at me, her tears mixing with the feminine lubrication wetting her cheeks.

"Oh?" He inquired, and the smile I'd seen that first night was back. "Do tell."

I bit my lip and turned my head, tasting a trickle of His seed. A horrible yearning was building inside me, a desire to please Him; I tried to ignore it, but it was so hard. "No," I repeated, "I won't do it." My mouth wouldn't stop moving. "Anyway, she's a runner." I hadn't meant to add that, but He'd specified ballerina or gymnast. Thank God she was safe.

His expectant silence was eating into my brain like corrosive acid. "No, not Marie," I protested again. I'd told Him her name. A heady languor pulsed in my core, a promise of delights to come, my reward for submitting to His desires.

Livinia gasped and went at me with renewed vigor, as if she were starving.

The thought, once formed, wouldn't leave my mind; I knew exactly how the scenario would play out. Jeanette would come home from work, our relationship already strained by my seemingly inexplicable decision to get breast implants. She'd find me in bed with another woman. The thought of destroying my marriage solely for His pleasure was simultaneously gut-wrenchingly appalling and seductively arousing.

"Tell me about Marie, who runs," He commanded, disrupting my train of thought.

I fought not to answer, praying I could be strong this once; I had to protect her. His eyes bored into me. Moisture flooded my pussy and Livinia's mouth, undermining my resistance. I could tell Him something innocuous, something that wouldn't be harmful; something that might ease the pressure inside me. "She's Jeanette's little sister," I gasped, suddenly light-headed and quivering on the edge of orgasming.

"Really?" He smiled, making me edge harder. "I think I'd like to meet her. Just for fun, you understand."

"No!" I gasped, forcing the word out, wishing Livinia's tongue wasn't so distracting. "You're evil," I moaned, trying to deny the lurid images filling my mind -- but once started, I couldn't make them stop. Marie, lying on my desk, eyelashes fluttering as He filled her with His rigid cock... The two of us, waking together at some clinic to admire our new silicone-stuffed tits... The feel of Marie's back arching against my body, her bloated fuck pillows heavy in my hands, as I pumped my strap-on deeper into her back door and she moaned...

Jeanette's eyes, wide with horror, mouth momentarily speechless, as she took in the obscene sight of her younger sister's transformed body spitted on my glistening rubber tool. I couldn't do that to Jeanette; I just couldn't. "It's so wrong," I protested, fighting the desire coursing through me, afraid I was losing.

"I know," He said, and the smile I'd seen that first night was back again, beating at my weakened defenses. "I'm delighted to see you do have some scruples... but you'll do it for me anyway, won't you?"

"No!" I hissed reflexively, but it was wasted effort; I realized I would. I couldn't protect Marie, any more than Livinia had been able to shield me, but I could help her.

I could be there when her sweet smile warped after she met His eyes for the first time. I could show her the pleasure of obedience to His desires, and help her learn how rewarding that obedience could be. I could ease her fear and confusion in that uncertain interval between when she first felt His hooks in her and when she submitted to blissful servitude.

Like I had. "Yesssss," I moaned, and then I orgasmed violently against Livinia's face just from the anticipation of His satisfaction.

12