Neural Network Trap Ch. 03

Story Info
Femboy helps futa wife assemble a harem.
7.3k words
4.8
13.6k
34
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cactusaur
cactusaur
1,100 Followers

Femboy helps futa wife assemble a harem. This chapter contains breeding themes and light incest.

***

I officially quit my job after a month of living as a girl without having ever gone back in. We were no closer to figuring out a way back to our old selves. But to be honest, neither of us was looking any longer. The Neural Network VR system was collecting dust in the closet. When we did talk about what we would do once it finished recharging, it was fantasies about further enhancements for our new lifestyle.

But all that was hypothetical. The reality was that we had never been happier. Or richer. The payments kept coming with no sign that they would stop. In fact, they were getting bigger. The first bump came a week and a half after our first time at the club, the second just this past week.

Taylor had become a regular at our apartment. She got fucked more than I did, often stopping by on her way to work to collect a pussy load of cum. Less often she came over to hang out and screw, but her boyfriend was getting suspicious, so she'd told us that wasn't going to happen anymore.

But the day after Taylor's bad news there was an unexpected knock on the door. I was on my knees in nothing but a pair of panties, slobbering on my wife's dick while she watched a video Dr. Pressley had sent her.

"Damn it," Alyssa sighed, eyes never leaving the screen. "Will you get that?"

I kept going until the knock came again, more insistent this time.

Sighing, I grabbed my t-shirt and threw it on as I headed to the door. One peak through the peep whole, and I yanked the door open.

"Taylor! What are you doing here?"

"My boyfriend kicked me out. Didn't even let me take my phone."

"What the fuck? Why?"

She held up her hand. Even I recognized a pregnancy test.

Behind me, Alyssa squealed and ran down the hall, bare feet slapping almost as loudly as her cock bouncing between her thighs. She swept up Taylor in a hug and showered her with kisses.

Dr. Pressley's moan drifted from down the hall.

"Did I interrupt company?" Taylor asked.

"I need your cock again," Dr. Pressley begged. "Once a week isn't enough."

"Just some fun time with my wife and a video from Beth," Alyssa said.

"That's the doctor, right? Maybe it's time we met. Make things official."

"Official?" Alyssa asked. She'd been too busy undressing Taylor right in our entranceway to notice that Taylor had waved her pregnancy test. But once she saw it, Alyssa glowed.

They started making out. I prodded them into the hall then shut the door. Our neighbors had been complaining and while we could afford to move, I didn't want the hassle of an eviction. I turned back just in time to watch Alyssa slide her cock into Taylor.

Like always, I felt a mixture of unbridled lust and painful jealousy. I didn't have a pussy for Alyssa to fuck. She couldn't knock me up. When I'd let her know about my insecurities, she'd called me cute. Then she'd fucked me all night until when I came nothing leaked out. She'd made it clear she liked me the way I was and that I was never, ever allowed to use the Neural Network VR system to make myself a real woman.

But I couldn't help but be jealous of the way she held Taylor and fucked her.

"Once we're sure she's pregnant, I'll let you fuck her," Alyssa said. Her pace had slowed. She was watching me as Taylor kissed her neck.

It was my turn to squeal and bounce from foot to foot. It had been a long time since I'd had my dick inside anything.

"Go call Beth. Tell her we need an appointment."

I ran off. Alyssa's phone was closer so that's the one I used.

"Please tell me this is a booty call," Dr. Pressley said as soon as she picked up. "I can't go another day with your cock."

"Um, it's me Dr. Pressley."

"Oh. Hailey. Sorry, I thought you were Alyssa. Is everything okay?"

I explained what we needed.

"Well, I guess that answers the question of if Alyssa is fertile or not, right?" Dr. Pressley said. "Shit, I probably should have made her use condoms." She didn't sound regretful.

"So can you fit us in today?"

"For you two, I can always find time. Bring her by at 4:30." In the background, Taylor started cumming. "And make sure your wife saves some for me."

"I don't think that will be a problem. I've never seen her fail to get it up or cum."

With an appointment in hand, I went to tell Alyssa. The two were still going at it, now on the floor with Alyssa on top pounding hard enough that Taylor would have bruises.

Alyssa was whispering into Taylor's ear. The little Asian slut was nodding and responding 'yes' to whatever Alyssa said.

I only found after afterward, while Alyssa was fucking me as I sucked cum from Taylor's pussy, that Taylor was moving in with us.

"That's okay, right babe?" Alyssa asked. She was plowing me. My cheeks stung from where she'd spanked me.

But there was a note of a real question in her voice. Alyssa was asking my permission for her pregnant lover to move in.

And Taylor waited, her eyes nervously on me.

It was up to me. But there was only one real choice.

"We're going to need a bigger bed," I mumbled through the folds of Taylor's pussy.

***

As soon as the doctor's office closed and the last staff left, Dr. Pressley waved at us from a side door. When Alyssa, Taylor, and I were inside, Dr. Pressley greeted me with a hug, Alyssa with a tongue-filled kiss, and Taylor with a bemused scan from head to toe.

"So, this is your type," Dr. Pressley said.

"My type is slutty and willing," Alyssa said. "And a pretty face doesn't hurt."

"Are you calling me a slut?"

"And willing." Alyssa pushed Dr. Pressley against the wall and raised her skirt. "Not going to deny it?"

They were going to fuck. Taylor was watching with wide eyes. I wonder if she felt the same confusing jealousy I did. But no, she was grinning.

"This is way hotter than I thought it would be," Taylor said.

Except Alyssa only put the tip of her cock in Dr. Pressley. "No cock for you until after you've examined Taylor."

Dr. Pressley moaned but nodded. As she fixed her skirts and led the way to an exam room, she looked at me. "You married a real bitch."

I giggled with her. She meant it the way I did when frustrated by Alyssa. No one knew better than me how Alyssa could make you want her, make you feel how much she wanted you, then pull back and force you to wait. I loved it. From the way Dr. Pressley rushed through the exam, I knew it worked for her too.

"Definitely pregnant. Healthy. Too early for the ultrasound to show the sex, and my office isn't set up with a sonographer. I can give you a referral." Dr. Pressley paused. "If you're going to keep it. I can discuss other options."

"We're keeping it," Taylor and Alyssa said at the same time.

Dr. Pressley raised an eyebrow. She looked at me and even though she'd been fucking Alyssa too, I could see she was checking to see if I was okay.

"Taylor is moving in with us."

"Just my luck," Dr. Pressley said. "I finally find the perfect cock, and she goes and knocks up another slut."

"Don't be jealous," Alyssa stroked Dr. Pressley's cheek. "I'm going to breed you next."

"Is that a threat, or a promise?"

"Whatever you want it to be."

Dr. Pressley's cell rang. She ignored it as she kissed Alyssa, but it started to ring again and this time she looked at it and sighed.

"It's my husband." She put a finger to her lips. "Hi honey, I'm with a patient... No, I can't just leave a young, unmarried woman facing an unexpected pregnancy for tomorrow... That's not happening..."

I don't know what got into me, but I was possessed with the deep need to take a more active role in Alyssa's affair. I needed her to know that I wasn't just okay with other women, but that I wanted it. For her. For us.

Or maybe deep down I was a horny slut turned on by the idea of my wife knocking up a married woman.

Whatever the reason, I slipped next to Dr. Pressley and undid her skirt. She swatted at me, but I fended her off. Her husband wasn't giving up, so she couldn't put up much resistance.

I slid her panties to the side. She was wet. I had planned to finger and lick her to get her ready for Alyssa, but she didn't need it. I took a taste anyway, then tried to force her to bend over Taylor and the exam table.

I had no chance. Dr. Pressley was bigger and stronger than me and silently smirked at my attempt to position her for sex.

Alyssa would help. Quick as a flash, I had her cock out and in my mouth. I slobbered on it without a care for the noise I was making, then pointed her to Dr. Pressley.

"Do it. Right now. Make her scream," I whispered into her ear, stroking her cock. "Make her yours."

Alyssa was looking at me as if I'd gifted her the world. I thought she might cry, which while touching, was not the mood I had been shooting for.

"I'm the luckiest wife in the world," she said, gently kissing me. "Now, I want you to crawl between Taylor's legs and get some pussy. I don't want anyone saying I neglect that little cock of yours."

I'd forgotten that she'd promised me sex with Taylor if she was confirmed knocked up!

I was up on that table with my skirt pushed up and my cock sticking out before she could change her mind, earning a shush and a nasty look from Dr. Pressley.

"Be nice," Alyssa said loudly. Then she spanked Dr. Pressley's beautiful thick booty hard enough that she yelped.

"Nothing, just the patient's friend--" Dr. Pressley tried to explain, but it turned into a moan as Alyssa slide every fat inch of her cock into her pussy. "I can't do this."

Alyssa stopped. I did too, my dick just tickling Taylor's pussy. Had we pushed Dr. Pressley too far?

"I can't do this right now. I'm with a patient." Dr. Pressley hung up.

We all waited, suspended pending her reaction.

"Why aren't you fucking me?" Dr. Pressley asked.

"Phone call seemed like it was getting serious," Alyssa said.

Dr. Pressley sighed. "Sorry. Ever since my husband found out he's infertile, he's been picking fights. Nothing makes a man more annoying than insecurity. But that doesn't have anything to do with us. I need that cock in my married pussy."

Alyssa obliged. Eyes wide, I followed her lead, thrusting into Taylor. She sighed and gamely reached down to rub her clit, but like me, she was focused entirely on Alyssa and Dr. Pressley.

"So, your husband is infertile?" Alyssa asked, slowly thrusting in and out.

"Yeah. We've been trying for a year with no luck. He refused to see a doctor until after I'd seen a four specialist to confirm the problem wasn't me."

"But now he knows."

"Got the test results the week after you fucked me the first time."

Alyssa thrust all the way in then stopped. Slowly, she worked Dr. Pressley's blouse open, then pulled her bra up to free her breasts. Taking a nipple in each hand, Alyssa began to twist and pull. "He'll know you're cheating once you're pregnant."

"Yes," Dr. Pressley moaned. Her hips ground against Alyssa. "I don't care. I want children, and he's been an ass ever since we started having problems. Last night, he threatened to move out if I brought up getting pregnant again. I'm done with him. I told him to find a place and he started backtracking, asking if we could try counseling."

By this point, I had stopped moving in Taylor. After a month of only occasional blowjobs to stimulate my penis, her warm, wet pussy was too much to handle. I needed to hold off until Alyssa was filling Dr. Pressley.

They started fucking again.

Dr. Pressley's phone rang. It was right by my hand. I knew how to give my wife what she wanted, and realized I needed that more than I needed Taylor's pussy. Pulling out, I grabbed her phone but swiped away the call from her husband.

"What's your unlock code?"

"5439," she answered reflexively.

I unlocked her phone and started filming. "You like that cock?"

"God, yes," Dr. Pressley answered. I wondered if I looked that fulfilled when Alyssa fucked me. It was Beth's eyes that told how lost she was to dick. They had that vacant stare, seeing but uncomprehending. Her husband could have walked in right then and she wouldn't have noticed.

I panned down to her pussy. Frothy white arousal coated Alyssa's cock. Dr. Pressley's lips gripped the shaft. Gently, I reached out and cupped my wife's swinging balls.

"Breed her," I hissed, massaging those fertile testicles that could barely fit in one of my hands.

For once, Alyssa obeyed an order from me. She shoved in as far as she could go. Just enough of her cock remained visible to see it swell and pulse and jerk. Cum leaked from the tight seal of Dr. Pressley's pussy.

I tilted the camera. Dr. Pressley had propped herself up, the vacant look replaced by one of bliss.

That's where I panned away to the two positive pregnancy tests sitting on the counter. They were from Taylor, but they'd be true for Dr. Pressley soon enough.

Behind me, Dr. Pressley started cumming. She wrapped her legs around Alyssa and pulled her down for a kiss.

Taylor wrapped her arms around me from behind, propped her head on my shoulder, and reached down to tease my unspent prick.

"What are you doing."

"Editing," I said, tapping away. Actually, all I was doing was adding captions. The video stood for itself.

I interrupted Alyssa and Dr. Pressley when I was done. Alyssa watched the video with amusement and satisfaction. From the way she was looking at me, I knew I had earned myself a night of her riding my ass.

The video looped back to the start.

"Is it wrong to get turned on by a video of yourself fucking?" Dr. Pressley asked. "Because I am."

"Then we'd both be wrong," Alyssa said. She pulled out and offered her messy cock to me to clean. I went to town. "Going to send it?"

"That would be the end of my marriage." Dr. Pressley giggled. "Or what's left of it. And wouldn't look good for the divorce..."

No one tried to convince her. I slobbered away on Alyssa. Taylor had moved to join us, kissing my wife. Alyssa slid an arm around her and with the other started to rub Taylor's belly. She was still a ways off from showing, but the message was clear.

"Fuck it," Dr. Pressley said. She tapped on her phone. "I might need a place to stay. Can I crash with you?"

Alyssa pulled Dr. Pressley to her. She had an adoring woman on each arm, and me on her cock. "No, I think we'll take your house. We're going to need the space."

***

It was a big day. New Bed Day, to be exact. The Alaskan King was so big that we'd had have the moving guys relocate a vanity and a dresser to one of the guest bedrooms right next to the unplugged Neural Network device--which I doubted would ever be plugged in again. The crew of two didn't seem put off by the size. In fact, since realizing that the four of us intended to share the bed, they had become very, very friendly.

"Perfect," Beth said, walking around to check another angle. She pulled out a tape measure, then declared that the bed was centered. The two guys got to work assembling the rest of the frame and headboard with care and diligence that I was sure they'd never put into a job before.

Even for these two brutes, the mattress was tricky. An hour after Dr. Pressley had sent her husband the video of her getting bred, she'd been served with divorce papers. The speed with which the papers arrived meant that things had been in the works for a while. The next day her husband was gone, and we had moved in. After moving things from our apartment, the first order of business had been ordering the biggest bed we could find. Doing test measurements was one thing, seeing it in the bedroom was another.

"Maybe we went too big," Dr. Pressley said as the movers wrestled the mattress through the door frame. Even still in the vacuum pack, they struggled to maneuver the heavy, unwieldy foam mattress.

"No. It's perfect. Room for the four of us." Alyssa beamed at the new bed. "And one more."

I felt my heart flutter. She wasn't done collecting sluts. My mind raced through who it would be. Taylor's influencer friend, Jill? She had a video blog showing off trips and a glamorous lifestyle that Taylor had recently started playing for Alyssa while sucking her cock.

Or maybe Becky, the lonely housewife living next door to our new home. She'd married a doctor who ignored her, and from the way she strutted about the neighborhood we all knew she was desperate for attention and dick. Then there were Alyssa's countless friends. More than a few had hinted they wouldn't mind hooking up with the new Alyssa.

"Hailey," Alyssa said, "I heard your sister is back in town."

Or that. Kaitlyn, my younger sister. She was hot. My friends had never let me ignore that. I now knew that at least Logan had hooked up with her. We were siblings, so my transformation to a girl had left me looking remarkably like her. So closely that Logan had gone as far as kissing me without realizing I wasn't Kaitlyn.

My wife liked pussy. Since growing that beast between her legs, she'd made it crystal clear that the new order of our life together was her fucking real women. First Beth, then Taylor.

But Kaitlyn represented a threat to my place in our new order that they did not. She was me but more. Pussy. A womb. My mouth was dry wondering if my wife was going to replace me with my sister.

"Just imagining the two of you on my cock together is getting me hard," Alyssa said, wiggling her hips. Her thick dick swung in her sweatpants.

My mouth watered.

One of the movers choked. They shared a look, and within a minute they were packing up their tools and asking for one of us to sign the delivery paperwork. They were out the door before Beth could offer them their cash tips.

"Men," Alyssa said, shaking her head. "Nothing worse than dudes so insecure that they can't handle a little competition."

We laughed, and I realized that I identified more with her, Beth, and Taylor than my old male self. I thought back to when a kinky night for me and my wife was some gentle pegging with light femdom.

My thoughts were interrupted as Alyssa scooped me up and tossed me on the bed. I bounced, then twice more as she threw Taylor then Beth. She surveyed us like a queen inspecting her servants.

Beth rolled on her side and drew me into a kiss.

I still found it hard to believe that the babysitter I crushed on was now part of my sex life. We kissed. I ate my wife's cum from her. And since a week ago when she'd slapped an ultrasound down on the table, I'd fucked her twice.

"Stop that," Alyssa ordered. "Get comfy like you're actually going to sleep for once."

I pouted but nestled back into Beth's arms. Taylor and Alyssa needed space when they slept. I was a cuddler and had slept better than ever since Beth started spooning me at night.

"Perfect. Enough space for me to fuck one of you while the rest sleep." She dropped her sweats, then jumped into bed between me and Taylor.

"What about Kaitlyn?" I asked.

Alyssa propped herself up on one elbow. "What about her?"

"Is there room for her, too?"

"Are you asking me to seduce your sister? To turn her into a slut like you?"

Was I? I didn't know how to separate what I wanted from my need to please my wife. Was there any difference?

"I don't know," I said at last.

"That's not no." Alyssa pulled me to her, wrestling my shorts down. Her cock nestled between my cheeks. "What if we let fate decide?"

I groaned as her cock pressed against my ass. "Fate?"

"Chance. Destiny," Alyssa whispered right into my ear. Her cock pressed open my ass.

"Yes," I moaned, unsure if I was agreeing with Alyssa or expressing how much I needed her cock.

"It's settled, then."

Except it wasn't. My mind swirled with thoughts of my wife and my sister together. It was easy to picture them, after all I looked just like Kaitlyn. And the more I thought about it, the more I knew it was right.

cactusaur
cactusaur
1,100 Followers