Neural Network Trap Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Alyssa fucked my first orgasm out of me, I had a plan.

***

"I'm proud of you," Alyssa said as I put the finishing touches on my makeup. "You've taken control of your life."

She nestled behind me, but I batted her away.

"Quit that. You'll make me stab myself in the eye with a mascara brush," I said. Alyssa groaned but pulled back.

"I'm horny," she complained. "We haven't fucked in days!"

"Stop being so dramatic, you make me go longer all the time."

"That's different," she pouted. "You're cute when you're horny."

I turned my head to the side and fluttered my lashes. "Tough titties. You can get off as much as you want tonight. I promise."

Arranging three days of abstinence for Alyssa had not been easy. It had involved recruiting Taylor and Beth for my plan. Nausea was believable enough since they were both pregnant. That had just left me, which had been easier said than done since I had no job or hobbies outside of Alyssa's cock.

The first day I had kept myself absent by pretending to ferry Taylor to appointments. The second day I had laid down the law and told Alyssa we weren't going to be fucking until Saturday night. And I'd stuck to it despite an onslaught of tempting tits and cock.

"Babe, I don't think I can wait even two more hours," Alyssa whined.

"Put your dress on and finish getting ready. We're leaving in twenty minutes, and if you're not with us, you'll be waiting a lot longer than two hours."

I turned and put my hand on my hip, withering Alyssa with my best dominating stare. But I was a tiny-dicked girl that weighed thirty pounds less than her. We were both naked and keenly aware that with her muscles and cock she could put me in my place with no effort at all. And that I would let her.

"Trust me," I said, throwing her words that had helped me accept my new place in the world back into her face. "Go get dressed. Tonight will be better for you than you can imagine."

I could see the moment love won out over lust. She bent down and kissed me softly on the lips. "I trust you."

She swaggered out. Part of me wished she had succumbed and fucked me. I was hornier than ever. Living with Alyssa was like breathing in an aphrodisiac every day, and that didn't factor in Beth and Taylor. But my arousal grew from something deeper. If tonight went well, I would be giving Alyssa everything she could ever want.

But first, the dress. There was no other choice than the red one with the lacey top and high slits. In fact, it had to be that one for my plan to work. I put it on with no bra or panties. I was now experienced enough to fasten the choker myself. Earrings were next, elegant deep blue sapphires that dangled. I left the heels for last, towering and red with straps up my calf.

I checked myself out in the mirror. Perfect. Checking to make sure Alyssa wasn't around, I pulled out my phone, snapped a short video of myself turning back and forth, slits flashing leg and hip, my perky breasts bouncing in the thin lace.

Then I opened the anonymous message chain I'd started with Logan and sent the video. He replied back almost instantly. Eggplant emoji. Then a pic of him in his suit with a dramatic angle of his cock that set my mouth watering. The man knew how to take a selfie.

Before doubt crept in, I copied the picture into the thread with my sister. Looking forward to this? I added as a caption.

As I went to join the others, my phone vibrated. Kaitlyn had replied with the drooling emoji and a picture. The red dress looked as good on her as it did on me, just as I'd known it would.

No turning back now.

***

"Tell me again how you got tickets to this?" Alyssa asked.

I smacked my lips. "About four cocks."

Alyssa giggled, not believing me for a second. "No, seriously. This is amazing!"

It was the sort of party you saw on the internet and dismissed as unobtainable. We did better than fit in. The four of us glowed, Taylor and Beth from carrying Allyssa's children, Alyssa from flutes of champagne, and me from general horniness. I had avoided more than sips to keep my wits about me.

Through the crowd, I saw a flash of red. Kaitlyn. She was scanning the crowd. I drifted behind Alyssa, turning her attention to me and her back to my sister.

"I could use something with pineapple," I said.

"I think one of the bars was serving tropical drinks," Beth offered helpfully. I glared at her until the codeword registered. "Oh, um, yes. Pineapple." She took Alyssa's arm. "Honey, I'm not feeling great."

Immediately, Alyssa's entire attention was on the woman carrying her child. "Do we need to leave?"

"No, but maybe you could help me find a place to sit?"

Alyssa took her arm. She cast a worried look at me. "Can you find where Taylor got to? She never came back from the restroom."

"I'm on it."

As soon as Alyssa turned away, I vanished into the crowd. I checked my phone. Messages from both Kaitlyn and Logan waited in the obscure messaging app I'd picked. Since neither had had an account, it was easy to convince them they were talking to each other. But it was me in the middle, filtering messages, turning up the heat, arranging for tonight.

Instead of either of their messages, I opened the one from Taylor. Got him. Balcony. Second room on the left.

Heart racing, I went inside the spectacular house. As far as I could tell, no one lived here full time and the place was used mostly for events like this one. I found the stairs, then wandered down the hall to the door. I pressed my ear to it and could hear Taylor giggling. I took a deep breath, then opened the door.

Taylor and Logan stood on the balcony, their backs to me. His hand had drifted down to cup Taylor's ass. My plan required me to act like I'd caught him acting badly. I was surprised that the sight of my wife's pregnant woman being felt up by a man filled me with real anger.

"Seriously, Logan?" I asked.

He jumped. "Kaitlyn?"

"In the flesh," I answered. "And regretting coming."

Logan's face danced from shocked to distraught, tried on a disarming smile, then settled into something passable as regret. "It's not what it looks like."

"It's not?" I asked. "Because it sure looks a lot like you making a move on this slut on our date!"

Behind the advancing Logan, Taylor was fighting not to laugh. I couldn't look at her or I would join in.

"Something funny about messing with another woman's man?" I spat.

"She didn't do anything," Logan said. He gestured for Taylor to leave. "And neither did I."

Doing her best to seem scolded, Taylor fled from the room, shutting the door behind her leaving Logan and I staring at one another.

"Damn, the dress looks even better in person," Logan said.

And despite everything, I felt my heart flutter. I was horny, which always made me susceptible to attention. And the point of this wasn't to scare Logan off. I softened and let a smile out.

"It's not too much?" I turned to the side. The dress flared, the slit opening to show half my ass.

It worked too well. Before I knew what was happening, Logan had me in his arms, one hand held my ass, the other my chin. The second time kissing him was better than the first. I wasn't scared this time. I knew who and what I was. I knew that I was a slut that would fuck anyone, woman or man, Alyssa told me to.

The problem? Well, here I was with a man's tongue down my throat and not even a hint from Alyssa to do so. In fact, since knocking up Taylor and Beth, she had become even more possessive of me.

Logan's hand slid down my front, tweaking my nipples through the lace. I moaned. When he started to go lower, I pulled away.

"I need to swallow your cum," I begged, already on my way down.

Logan's eyes bugged out. "Damn, Kaitlyn. What has college done to you?"

Smirking, I worked on his pants. There is something gratifying about finding a man already hard even before the real action starts. I had to fight to get Logan's cock out. His knees buckled and he almost fell when I slid him in and kept going until he was in my throat.

Logan grabbed my head for balance.

The door swung open.

"What the fuck?"

Logan turned. "Kaitlyn?"

I forced more cock into my mouth until I gagged.

"Hailey?" Alyssa asked, barging past my sister with Taylor and Beth coming from behind.

She yanked me to my feet, threw me over the bed, tugged my dress up, then started spanking. It hurt. I won't lie. I yelped and struggled and soon had tears ruining my makeup. But sometimes pain is good. Sometimes things that hurt us--like the woman you love fucking other women--can add to pleasure.

Somewhere around the time Alyssa found words and started calling me a dirty slut, I came. I hadn't planned this part. It just sort of happened. With my body dangling off the bed and my little cock on display, I started squirting all over my expensive dress, even more expensive shoes, and my wife's feet.

And everyone saw including my sister, who by this time had figured out who I was.

"Harry?" She rushed across the room, putting herself between me and Alyssa. "Stop, you're hurting him!"

"I'm fine," I squeaked, struggling to catch my breath. "It hurt, but in a good way."

"What the hell? You even sound like me," Kaitlyn said. "When Alyssa said you'd gone through some changes, I didn't expect this."

I worked myself to a seat, winced, then opted to stand. My stained dress was twisted, but the moment demanded I leave my little dick on display. I was eye to eye with my sister. We had the same eyes and nose, similar haircuts, and I had sent her the exact same clothing and jewelry as I had on.

"This is weird," she said, looking at me.

I couldn't tell what she was thinking, but she wasn't walking away. To be completely honest, my planning had ended with getting everyone in the room. From there I had expected Alyssa to take charge and fuck my sister.

Why include Logan? Partly because I wanted to suck his cock again, but also because as Alyssa had become more and more dominant, I knew that including a sexual rival would inspire her. It might have worked too well.

"I'm going to fuck you until you don't remember anything except my dick," she said.

Before I knew it, she had me upside down, my legs dangling over my head and her cock in my ass. I looked up at her and my sister, my wife a loving mix of barely contained lust and anger, my sister too stunned to keep curiosity from her face.

"Please. Fuck me. I need it," I pleaded.

Alyssa had been rough with me before. She had put me in my place done things with that incredible cock of hers that I could barely remember afterward.

But she had never taken me like this. She fucked to show the world who owned me. My cock leaked precum over my face. My legs flopped around. And my sister had a front row seat to everything.

"God," she said. "Har--Hailey, are you okay?"

"I need to cum," I mumbled. I was past carrying how my disaster of a plan worked out. "Please."

I said it to everyone, but I'd been staring into Kaitlyn's blue eyes.

And then, with Alyssa still pounding away, Kaitlyn reached down and took my cock in her hand. That was it. I had probably been ten thrusts away from cumming anyway, but that dropped to less than zero with my sister's barest touch.

If the dress hadn't been stained to ruin before, it was now. I let go every drop of cum in my little balls, coating my face and hair. I went so rigid that Alyssa couldn't even keep fucking me. Tingles spread from my toes to my chest. It was the best orgasm of my life.

I sagged after. Squirming as Alyssa started to fuck me again. Moaning when Kaitlyn started jerking my sensitive dick.

They were both looking at me. This was the moment.

"Kiss her," I said. "Logan tried to take me. Now take her."

"What. I didn't know it--" Logan started to say, but a sharp elbow from Beth shut him up.

Alyssa started giggling. "I know you didn't know. This was all Hailey, right?"

Caught, I defiantly nodded.

Alyssa pulled out, then helped me to my feet. She stood surrounded by women she owned, one she wanted to own, and a friend that had done nothing wrong but was still her rival. They sized one another up.

Logan was bigger, both his stature and his dick. He was the familiar, a good time but safe. Alyssa was new. Exotic. Risky. And I could see my sister wavering.

I don't know who was more surprised when I kissed her, her that I'd done it, or me that she responded in kind. It was, though I would never tell Alyssa, the best kiss of my life. For the first time since my transformation, I was disappointed when Alyssa introduced her cock to the situation.

I felt a touch on my shoulder. Pressure. Together, Kaitlyn and I slid to the floor. Alyssa's cock poked at our lips, and we went from kissing one another, to kissing that beautiful, veined monster.

Normally I would have tried to get my wife in my mouth, but I knew she wanted my sister. Kaitlyn and I took one trip down to the base of Alyssa's cock. I stayed with the balls. She went back to the tip, and then Kaitlyn showed me how to really suck a cock.

Since learning that she'd hooked up with Logan, I suspected she'd gotten around some. Now I knew it. She took that cock easier than I did, throating it without so much as a gag and without regard for whose ass it had just come from.

Alyssa didn't warn my sister when she came. It was, as always, a ridiculous amount. Kaitlyn might have more experience sucking dick, but she was as unprepared for Alyssa's cum as I had been the first time. My sister choked. Cum sprayed out of her nose and mouth. I took over stroking my wife, making sure to aim at my sister's face.

And then I kept stroking as I moved to kiss and lick my sister, swapping my wife's cum back and forth. I guided her to her feet, her ass back toward Alyssa.

"This is crazy," Kaitlyn whispered as I peeled her dress to the side to expose her pussy.

"Do you want stop?"

"I'll kill you if you stop her."

We kissed. I reached between her legs, grabbed my wife's cock, then guided it into Kaitlyn's pussy. I put just the tip in, stroking the rest of it until Kaitlyn started to hump back herself. When she did, Alyssa wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled Kaitlyn back for a kiss that to this day makes me hard when I remember it.

They started slow without any care for the rest of us watching. Taylor and Beth had settled onto the bed and were cuddling as they masturbated.

Logan was standing in the middle of the room, erection absurdly bobbing in the air. I winked at him, then slid to the ground in front of Kaitlin.

Her pussy was small. Tight. Perfect and hairless. I leaned in and circled my tongue around her hard little clit.

That's how Alyssa fucked my sister for the first time. Me on my knees, my lips and tongue running over them both, Kaitlyn held up by my wife. I licked and nibbled and sucked whatever I could get my mouth on. Sometimes this was Kaitlyn, other times it was Alyssa.

And when Alyssa started to grunt and pound, I cupped and massaged her balls, making sure every drop ended up in Kaitlyn. When they collapsed together on the bed, I tried to follow, intent on sucking the cum out of Kaitlyn.

Alyssa, though, had a better source of cum. Breaking her loving kiss with Kaitlyn, she pointed at Logan. He stood forgotten, stroking his cock.

"No fucking," Alyssa said, magnanimous in her victory.

I nodded, then swayed over to Logan, still covered in cum. He was dazed, and I don't think he realized I was going to kiss him. He tensed, probably tasting cum, but then relaxed.

"Forgive me?" I asked.

"I think I could forgive Satan himself after watching that show," Logan said.

I took hold of his cock. "Want me to take care of this?"

He was helpless, putty to be molded. Watching where my sister and wife were fucking, he placed a hand on my head as I started to suck. "Just remind me never to bring a date around you and Alyssa."

I let him slip from my mouth and looked up at him with my best doe eyes. "I don't know, you seem to be having a good time..."

***

"I need help," Taylor said, eyeing the gap between the dock and the boat. She balanced against a piling while holding her round stomach with one hand. At 30 weeks pregnant, she needed help doing far more than I'd expected.

She was gorgeous even now. All three of the pregnant women in my wife's harem were stunning. Knowing they carried Alyssa's children only made them sexier. Plus, while they were pregnant, I got to have sex with them.

"Logan, help her," Amy said from the boat.

At his girlfriend's direction, Logan dropped the cooler and rushed to take Taylor's hand, then helped her into a seat. Down the dock, Alyssa was helping the equally pregnant Beth.

"You dick is showing," Kaitlyn whispered into my ear. The gentle swell of her belly, just starting to show, pressed against me.

I shrugged. There was no hiding it in the tight one-piece that Alyssa had put me in. The crotch was narrow, and it rode into my ass. My bulge would show even if I wasn't hard. It didn't stop guys and girls from checking me out.

We each accepted a hand from Logan, who for once was acting like a gentleman around us. Probably had something to do with his cute girlfriend Amy. Blonde with green eyes, freckles, and a dazzling smile, I would be surprised if she topped either 5 feet or 100 pounds. I caught her looking at my crotch and smiled. Even her blush was adorable.

"Are you sure want to introduce us?" I asked Logan. "It's not too late to call this off. Beth or Taylor can give us an easy excuse.

He shifted uncomfortably, then checked to see if his girlfriend could hear. She was busy chatting with Taylor. "Do you think Alyssa will like her?"

I tried not to show surprise. "Is that what you're so nervous about? Amy is cute. Alyssa will eat her up."

Logan relaxed, or at least pretended to. "Yeah, right. Amy is pretty tame in bed. Condoms. Lights off. I can barely get her to go down on me."

He was playing it cool. I put a hand on his arm and looked him in the eye. "Logan, I like you. But if you put us all on this boat, then by the end of this afternoon Alyssa is going to fill that cute girlfriend of yours with cum. If that's not what you want, then you need to tell me now."

"And if it is?" He looked away, blushing like a schoolboy. "I can't stop thinking about it..."

"Alyssa taking your girl?" I asked. Unsurprisingly, when I dropped a discreet hand to his crotch, he was hard as a rock. "Or her cock?"

He twitched. Interesting. I pulled back and waved at Amy. She had a hand on Taylor's round belly and was practically glowing.

"A little help," Beth said. Logan beat me to it, but I stuck around to help Alyssa.

"She's cute, right?" I asked.

"Totally, but you need to stop being a pervert. As we were unloading in the parking lot, I heard them both say, 'I love you.' I'd fuck her in heartbeat, but I still feel bad about that trick you pulled with Kaitlyn."

"Oh, now that is very interesting," I said, gears turning.

Alyssa stared a hole through my head. "What do you know?"

I cuddled up next to my wife, studying Logan and Amy. Logan didn't look our way, but it was too purposeful. Avoidant. He'd shown his hand, now it was up to me.

"Babe, don't you think a guy like Logan would make the perfect wingman?" I asked. "Break him in, get him out there pulling babes like Amy for you to turn into sluts."

Alyssa giggled, but I could hear the desire. "Wonderful but impossible. Logan is, well, he's Logan. I still can't believe he stayed friends with you after what you did to him."

"Hey, a good blowjob can do a lot to change a man's mind." I stood on my toes and kissed her cheek. "Keep an open mind. I think you're going to find him receptive to a lot more than being friends."