All Comments on 'Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 05'

by samslam

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
larrywanderslarrywandersabout 14 years ago
Welcome Back!!!!

I was wondering if there would ever be another chapter. This submission stands the test of time. Still the best!!!!! 5 Stars of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice Return!

I really was glad to see this story come back. Didn't enjoy it quite as much as the earlier ones, but it's still a 5 star. Hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
tedious at best

zero

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Been waiting

Really great, even better than the last chapters. If that's possible :-)

lickoyeeshisindaylickoyeeshisindayabout 14 years ago
Long time cummin...

was pleasantly surprised to see this. 4 stars, only because had to remember the names and relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I Love This Series!

It's not everyday I happen across a porn story where the plot is just as, if not more, exciting than the sex itself. I was excited to see a surprise fifth chapter because I was sure chapter four had ended it. This is probably my favorite series on Literotica; keep them coming!

conanoconanoabout 14 years ago
Stimulating...

Stimulating.

Nothing else needs to be said.

pawwriterpawwriterabout 14 years ago
More please

This story just keeps getting better! Hope we don't have to wait so long for the next chapter/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing

Very exciting, can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
welcome back!

Excited to see you back and writing, gave me an excuse to read through the previous chapters. I'm glad the plot is going in a more positive direction, as the characters develop. Keep it up, you've still got it. Here's to hoping it wont be another two and half years to the next chapter, even thought you cant rush quality. Kudos

hornacekhornacekabout 14 years ago
Always good to see another chapter in this story

Although the initial thrill of using the transmitter on family members is gone, it is used enough on new characters to keep things interesting. And I agree with the other comment on how the non-sexual story is just as interesting as the sex scenes. Great writing!

However, I just CANNOT find myself interested in the Susan character. She has always come across as selfish, clingy and jealous - when she flips out about Nick wanting to help Nicole when he hears she is in trouble, I just wanted him to slap her (and I'm not a fan of violence towards women) and tell her to get the fuck away from him. Chapter 2 was all about how he realized that his mother was the one that he was the most sexually into, but since then it's like it's been retconned that he and his sister are now and have always been soul-mates. Ugh.

And suddenly he says that of all the women she has the best body? Where did this come from? The way he described his mother in Chapter 2, she's the one with the best body.

I just think back to how in one of the previous chapters when she made him that mix-CD and told him "hey hey you you I can be your girlfriend" - that literally made me cringe. In the first chapter he just wanted to fuck her because she was sexy and he wanted revenge for her teasing him growing up. Now suddenly they are "in love"? You're a great writer, but I ain't buying it.

Whenever there's talk between them of how they love each other and she's the one for him, I just skim ahead to the next bit with him and his mother or Maggie - even a scene with the whiny and annoying Nicole (who annoyed me to no end in the first few chapters) is preferable.

But that's my only qualm. If you fixed this character (or even got rid of her with a transmitter suggestion), it would be a perfect story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Welcome Back!

Great addition to a great series. It's been awhile since you've contributed, but I've always kept your stories in my favorites. I'm glad that you're returning to one of my favorite stories and I hope we get too see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Incredible as always

I have to disagree with the Susan haters. Really love the chemistry between both of them, and i'm really rooting for a happy ending here. Perhaps she just needs a little bit more of character developing, nothing more.

Has for the thrill of the transmitter, maybe somehow she and nick would get their memories erased, but end up together anyway... wouldn't that be awesome? just speculating the ending here :D

Keep up the great story, it's incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Susan hater

Can't agree with the last Anonymous post, there is zero chemistry between Nick and Susan. Right now he has more chemistry with his mother's friend. Susan is whiny, needy, clingy, and just plain annoying. If you started off the next chapter saying "Susan moved away to Europe" and we never saw or heard from her again, I would not complain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
One of my Favorites

I've enjoyed this story since the beginning and like the others, I am glad you continued. Not sure where you will take us next, but I hope the reconciliation of Nick's mom and dad doesn't end his relationship with his Mom. Great writing and great story. Looking forward to more.

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic story

I have only just finished reading this story & look forward to the next part I hope that it will bee soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
the 2010 NUUDE DAY CONTEST starts soon...

...and we need great writers like you entering stories in LITEROTICA'S Special Contests. The contest starts next month - why not reward your faithful readers with an entry.

BTW - this story "Neuro Submission Transmitter" is outstanding.

jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

plz write a part about our hero taking revenge on a someone family by taking the family mother/daughter/aunt or something like he got naughty with new neighbor's family.

please whatever you write bring our hero with milf(mom/aunt)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
YIPPEE

I am very glad you continued this story after a long hiatus. I love the whole concept.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
detailed, erotic and engrossing

This is simply one of the hottest mind control stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Among my favorites are the initial chapters when Nick first discovers the transmitter and then proceeds to get more ass than a toilet seat.

Excellent writing, full detailed storyline, I really hope to see more added in the future. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

Ok now you got our attention where the next ch. please!!!

Loved the inter nix of the players and how they related to each other...

Need closure on this one please. What happen to Nicole and does dad really fit back in, Does dad do Susan??

WOW...

SoharaSoharaover 13 years ago

Great stuff. this really should be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Terrific story

This is a great story. You did a good job differentiating between the different characters and their interactions. I would love to read more. Particularly fond of Susan and Nicole and Carl. But everyone was believable and likeable and the sex was smokin'.

harrypotter_rodharrypotter_rodover 13 years ago
Good, but missing something................

I find this series very interesting and lovable, but to be frank with all these fucking and bucking, how come that no body does get pregnant. It would have been even greater if some of them at least had become pregnant.

So the story line even though being good, is not full.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow !

The full series is reallly good so continue you are really talented.

KingLeonidasKingLeonidasover 13 years ago
Great Read!

This is the best series I've read since Conflicted and Ashley. Keep up the great work! I'd like to read more about Danae. I kinda feel for the ice queen after what Nick put her through. It's obvious she's not happy about her job so how about a little history on her.

As for the Dad, please don't hook him up with Susan. I still don't trust him and neither should Nick after their altercation. I like the Nick & Susan dynamic and I'd rather she only goes for threesomes or hooks up with other chicks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

This is by far my all time favourite series ever!

Please please please please write much much more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Orgasmically Written

OMG your story is insatiably delicious!!! In reading all the chapters over several days this past week I cannot stop reading! I have a constant hard on and the wife has thoroughly enjoyed it too. She hasn't read them but with my increased libido from reading these and all your stories. I truly hope you continue with more. I'm a-dick-ted... your creative and tremendously explicit style is exactly what I have needed and wanted to find all these years on Literotica. TYVM and keep em cumm-ing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I really like Nick and Susan, they're made for eachother, no pun intended. Still enamored with mother/son, though. Don't let "daddy dearest" touch Susan. I wouldn't mind if 'ol dad (accidentally, of course) got in the way of a Claymore. I don't trust him, never will.

Anyhow, best mind control story I've ever read. Non-erotic story frame very good and dialogue very professional.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 13 years ago
Fucking amazing

Love the story. Couldn't put my netbook down for 3 fucking days.

Anyways. I think the father should be allowed to proceed into the family. But only after he is appropriately contrite with all of them, especially Nick, after their altercation. He should be understanding of what he put the family through and how their feelings would understandably be towards him.

Then he can fuck his sweet little daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Funcking amazing

Every time you post a new chapter the story just gets better and better. I love the Nick and Susan connection its like they're made for each other. And Susan haters if you don't like her character the read a different story because EVERYBODY love her character. Keep on writing more chapters but if you make a new one I hope I get to see some sunlight instead of being cramped up in my room for a few days.

~matt

1sickbastard1sickbastardover 13 years ago
Keep it going!

Great story! Seems there's still a lot left to tell. Can't wait to see it (but unfortunately I must).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

You have a great idea going here. As a fan fan of pornography of all kinds I would love to see this as a movie Ive read every word and I love this story

KkyterKkyterabout 13 years ago
Keep Going

Don't stop writing! Just offering my support and encouragement for the series and the author. Please continue with this story. It's my all time favourite! *****

joshg89joshg89about 13 years ago
more!

continue anyway possible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More, more...PLEASE!!!!

This is the hottest erotic story line I've ever read. Please do a chapter 6 of the Neuro Submission Transmitter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
just awesome

This series is the best one I have ever read on this or any other site. Great imagination.....pressing the button I tune into your frequency and tell you to write chapter six and the release the button! Cheers

SouthernCrownSouthernCrownabout 13 years ago
thought it was a great story , keep going

i didnt like several parts but not enough to stop reading and i also skipped some of the sex to get back to the storyline but all in all i really enjoyed it by all means keep writing this story and good luck with your other stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Thank you for your inspiration.

silverdragon23silverdragon23about 13 years ago
Awsome read!

This is the third time I've read this particular series and I'm enamored by it! awesome story line (in some cases i skipped the sex just to see what happened with the plot) awesome character development, awesome everything. when I'm browsing the stories on this site i look for lengthy ones that actually go somewhere and yours doesn't disappoint!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please please please please please keep writing please finish it please please please

This series is amazing and awesome please please please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This is very good story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please continue Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Be careful with where you take this.

I REALLY do NOT like the idea of Dad getting back with Mom and absolutely hate the idea of him hooking up with Susan. No matter what Henry did to the father, I doubt any of his commands included threatening to have a woman stab herself if his son didn't give him transmitter 2.0. Not to mention all the other stuff he had done turning all those models into whores. He's a pretty evil man and if anything should be killed, not rewarded.

Also, I've never found the whole Carl/Carolyn part of the story all that great either. Two characters I could do without. And I think Susan having sex with Carl would just diminish her relationship with her brother. Yes, he's screwing other girls, but so is she so that equation is already balanced in my opinion. If you had to go with one of those storylines, I'd go with Carl/Carolyn before Dad though. I really hate that character!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HOT!!!! Keep going!!!

HOT!!! Keep going to the END! Anyway, I don't like the part of involving his dad's back to his mum and to Susan that seems to be in future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I think if you plan to bring the dad back, you'll have to be really sure to explain everything (especially the part where he was threatening to have ?Maggie? cut off her nipples). It seems unlikely that Uncle Henry would have included any commands along those lines.

ES003ES003almost 13 years ago
One of the greatest stories on this site

I loved the relationship and sex scenes with Nick and his sister. Not only was their incest exciting but they were a real couple and a great love story.

I too am not to sure dad desires his family back. Lots of the evil stuff he did wasn't just because of Uncle Harry. He could yet come in the fold slowly or in the next chapter fall out of the story.

When this continues (hopeful), Nick and Susan need an new Sherie to play with as it seems Susan is more than causally bi as she does he own aggression on Tracy and Danae. Even then mom and dad if they have to get back together would leave Nick and Susan with a play toy. Nick would have 2 pussies in bed and Susan would have someone to eat her before Nicks fucks her or the other girl. Danae and Tracy could be toys in the back ground of the story when orgy scenes developed. The new girl will be someone Susan finds and brings home to Nick.

Anyway it goes the story has a ton of potential to keep going, and thank you for the chapters you have written.

puncturepunctureover 11 years ago

This story has been awesome. Bit surprised no one seems to have caught an STD yet but still great. Where to next?

yukundaoneyukundaoneover 11 years ago
Go ahead

Wow Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Frank

I realize Frank was an ass, but was under the control of the NST and uncle Harry. Maggie is now the ass, fucking anyone that she meets and they all say that Frank is is a changed and loving husband, but now he is being shit on by a wife that deserved the treatment that he gave her before. Now Susan has been acting possessive and jealous about Nick and other women, but declares she can't wait to try her BJ training out on Carl and now Nick is feeling pangs of jealousy. Does anyone of these characters care about anyone but themselves, they sure don't care about the people they screw with and whether they destroy their lives

dil1857dil1857over 10 years ago
Wow Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

What was Tracy going to do to them? She had probably been under the control of Daryle before the older NST was destroyed. It does show all the crap that could happen if someone had such a device. I agree with the one poster, it seems everybody is jealous of everybody else but doesn't want to give up what they are doing. I can't say that Nick handles it any better than Harry or Daryle did.

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago

Amazing series so far! I would not relish seeing Dad doing Susan, as I still don't trust him after all he has done to his family and his models. Did not see Mom and Dad's reconciliation coming. I wonder if Nick and Susan would end up with each other, there being so many Susan haters...? I liked Mary's character, hope she sticks around for a bit.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
wow just wow

i cant believe how many ppl are addicted to this series...lol...mostly guys i notice also, although with all the anonymous posts its hard to know fore sure the makeup of the comments. anywho i agree that dad isnt to be trusted,(he was going to have maggie cut her nipples off and stab herself, bastard!!) i also agree that susan is clingy, bordering on a stalker personality. but its ok, nobody is perfectly sane.

just KEEP IT UP SAMSLAM!!!!!!

zl00pedragl0verzl00pedragl0verover 8 years ago

I think I would like a transmitter as well !! I know I will have to be VERY careful as well !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
i cant belive it

no single mind can come up with all these crazy plots and pull it off so well

you're either a writing team or a 1 in 10,000,000 master writer...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thawall

I'm a little disappointed in the main characters naïveté.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Nick really acts like a cuck with how he apparently wants the dad to fuck Susan also.

Adding in others guys is what ruined this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So sucking fucking debauched decadent and depraved, Nick is a lucky incestuous fucker enjoying an overload of hot sex sex crazed cunts. More and more like this, I absolutely love it. Cut lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

I gave this story five stars....BUT...if you let Carl have sex with Susan in the next chapter, there will be a SINGLE STAR rating, and for every time I see it in the future.

Nick and Susan's relationship is special; I said so at the end of the last chapter! IF you were to be so bold as to ruin that relationship with the"possible outcome" of mixing another man (I do not care who...Carl...Dad...anyone), I will be finished with the story, will go directly to the end and post a trashy evaluation...

No Apology Here!! I said you are an excellent author, because you "read" your followers. Do not screw it up now!!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

WOW! Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoy your stories but the way you make it sound that having sex with a black person is the the most astounding thing in the world is pretty racist. Susan reaction when she .earns about Carl and Carolyn "Wait a minute; he's black!" She asks, her mouth hanging open' is the most obvious example. Is this really just so exotic for you as a person or are you trying to use it as a literary tool. Either way I think you have some work to do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous