Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He stopped," Susan says. "He just abruptly said, 'Get dressed, you are no longer my sex slave.' And that was it.

"Well, it doesn't matter." I say. "We've got Dad right where we want him and can show Mom the video." Susan doesn't answer; she just leans her head back and looks in my eyes.

"Nick," she says very quietly in a tone that assures me I won't like what's coming next. Raising my eyebrows, I wait for her to continue. "I didn't want him to stop," she whispers.

"WHAT!" I scream. "You've got to be kidding me!" I push her over and jump off the bed. "After everything he's done? He was taking advantage of you, thinking you were under the spell of the transmitter!"

"If you knew how he made me feel..." Susan says in a breathless whisper.

"I do! I know how he made you feel because I felt everything you did." I tell her, pacing at the foot of the bed. I can't believe she wants to fuck him.

"What?" Susan turns to me with an expression of shock and incredulity.

"It doesn't just work when you and I are fucking," I explain as calmly as I can. "I even felt it when you were rubbing your pussy a little while ago."

"So I'm going to feel it when you fuck Mom or someone else?" Susan asks. I hadn't even thought about that.

"I guess so," I shrug.

"Nick," Susan says, sitting up and crossing her legs under her, exposing her recently fucked pussy. "Come here a minute, please," she pats the bed next to her. I stop pacing and join her on the bed.

"When Dad was looking at my naked body," Susan says, her eyes directly on mine. "It was so... so... erotic. I know you couldn't see his eyes but he had this look of... I don't know... reverence or something, it was almost worshipful. And then when he was touching me, it wasn't just how he was touching, although that was very nice, it was the fact that it was Dad, you know."

"Susan, you know what he's like. He's an asshole and I can't believe you want to fuck him!" I shake my head.

"Nick, why do you like to fuck Mom? It isn't because you crave a 40 year old woman, right?" Susan tries to reason with me. "A big part of it is because she's our mom. Why don't you see that it's the same with Dad and I?"

"Whether it's true or not, he thinks he's using the transmitter to get his own daughter to fuck him." I retort.

"You, brother dear, are a fucking hypocrite," Susan smiles. "You've used the transmitter to fuck every woman you've met since you discovered the thing including your sister and your mother. And now you're being judgmental of Dad? Give me a fucking break!"

I don't know what to say. She's right but I also know she's wrong. Okay, I've used the transmitter for sex... lots of sex... and incest. But I never hurt anyone and I'm not the asshole my dad is. Fuck! I don't trust him.

"Nick," Susan says. "Please try to have an open mind about this, okay? There's no need to be jealous."

"I'm not jealous!" I protest, but I'm not sure if maybe she's right. Maybe I am jealous of anyone who wants to fuck her. And maybe I am hypocritical but I just don't think it's right for her to fuck Dad.

"Fine," Susan says, getting off the bed. "I'm going to see where this thing with Dad goes. You do whatever you want with the video... show Mom or whatever." She picks up her dress and starts putting it back on when we hear mom's car in the driveway.

"You'd better let Dad out of his study," Susan says, as I gather up my clothes. "And Nick..." Susan says, placing her hand on my arm. "Promise me you won't use the transmitter to stop any of this between Dad and I. Let us just work it out. Please."

Damn it! I don't know why I hadn't thought of that but with my sister's pleading eyes now focused on mine, I know I've just lost that option. Fuck!

"I don't like it," I tell her, kissing her forehead. "But I promise. Just be careful, okay?"

"I love you, Nick," Susan says, brushing her lips across mine. "I just want to see where this goes. You of all people should understand that." She's right but I still don't want her, or Mom for that matter, to have anything to do with that asshole.

"I better undo Dad's command," I tell her. "Distract Mom for a minute." I finish dressing and run back into the den. Tuning in Dad's frequency, I'm tempted to break my promise to my sister but instead just undo the command I'd given him earlier.

"Mom's home," I tell him before turning to leave. I walk slowly towards the door, making sure I give him ample opportunity to confront me about Susan's trigger. He doesn't say a word.

I say hi to Mom. She and Susan are sitting in the living room rummaging through the bags of clothes Mom bought at the mall.

"Is Maggie home?" I ask, heading for the front door.

"Yes," Mom answers. "Are you home for dinner?"

"Yeah. I'll be right back," I call over my shoulder. Of all the people I know, I think Maggie is the best person to help me sort this out. She knows all about the transmitter and has seen Dad's aggressive behavior first hand.

"Hello stranger," Maggie says when she opens her front door.

"Hi Maggie," I respond, moving comfortably into her open arms. She crushes her marvelous tits against my chest as her arms squeeze my ass cheeks. "Are you alone?" I ask, looking over her shoulder.

"Yes," Maggie says raising her eyebrows. "Frank's at work and Nicole is out with her friends. What did you have in mind?" She asks, grinding her pussy mound against my cock.

"Well..." I smile. "Actually, I wanted to talk... would you mind if we do that first?" I ask, consciously inflating my cock to push back against her pelvic motion.

"Sure... what's wrong?" Maggie leads me in to the living room and we sit on her couch together. She turns halfway towards me and rests her hand on my inner thigh.

"Dad wants to fuck Susan," I blurt out. "And... I think Susan is going to let him do it."

"Hmmm," Maggie sits back, almost like she's appraising me. "Why do you find that so hard to understand, Nick? Who do you know that doesn't want to fuck Susan, including yours truly? She is a very desirable woman." Maggie smiles seductively.

"But you were there! You know what an asshole he is, Maggie!" I don't mean to yell, but I can't believe everyone is taking this is stride.

"I thought your mom figured out that it was a result of the transmitter." Maggie counters. "You don't believe that?"

"I don't know," I answer.

"Are you maybe just a little bit jealous, Nick?" Maggie asks without a hint of sarcasm.

"Do you really think the transmitter made him do those things in his office that day?" I ask her.

"I don't know. Look what it did to me... and Frank," Maggie answers. "Maybe you should trust your mom and your sister a little more. They are smart enough to make their own decisions." I slump back into the couch.

"I guess I don't have much choice, do I?" I answer, attempting a smile that I don't really feel. Maggie looks at her watch.

"I don't have much time, Nick." Maggie says. "Frank will be home in about half an hour. Do you want to see what I bought at the mall?"

"That depends," I answer, my smile becoming more genuine. "Are you going to model them for me?"

"I thought you'd never ask," she says, pulling me to my feet and leading me into the bedroom.

We never quite get around to Maggie modeling her new clothes. By the time she's stripped down to her lacy, red thong, I can't keep my hands off of her. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I pull her close between my widespread legs and squeeze her bare ass cheeks while sucking her thick nipple into my mouth.

"Mmmm. I've missed you, Nick," Maggie says while curling her fingers through my hair. I roll her thong down her creamy white thighs while I continue to suck and nibble on alternating tits.

"Get undressed, Nick," Maggie breathes as my fingers comb through her pubic hair and play with her moist pussy lips. "I want a hard ride on that magical cock of yours." She steps back out of reach and I quickly shed my clothes. I've barely stretched out on my back when Maggie impales herself on my hardened cock.

"Oh, Nick!" Maggie cries as she starts rhythmically rocking back and forth. I grab her bouncing tits and squeeze with my fingertips while pressing my palms against her taut nipples. Maggie has large fleshy tits and whenever I'm with her I can't keep my hands off of them. Fucking your ex-girlfriend's mother may seem weird but Maggie is a sexy, adventurous lover who I've learned so much from that I can't imagine giving her up.

I control the hardness of my cock and continue to knead her ample breasts while she loses herself in her mounting pleasure. Humping my ass off the bed, I match her rhythm and drive her towards her building orgasm. Abruptly Maggie stops moving and sits firmly on my cock.

"Shhh," she whispers. "Did you hear something?" Must be the mother instinct because I didn't hear a thing.

"Hello!" My mother's voice echoes down the hallway. "Nick? Maggie? Anybody home?"

"Thank God it's only your mother," Maggie sighs as she starts moving again on my hard cock. "We're back here, Elaine!" she calls while picking up the rhythm again.

"Oh... sorry!" Mom stops in the doorway and smiles at the unexpected scene she's stumbled upon. "Susan sent me to find Nick. She said he has something to talk to me about." Maggie is really rocking and Mom steps into the room to get a better view.

"Mom, I..." She cuts me off before I can finish my sentence.

"Don't be rude, Nick." Mom admonishes me as she moves closer to the bed. "Finish with Maggie first. We can talk later."

"Thank you, Elaine," Maggie pants. "I'm... getting... pretty.... close." Maggie is bouncing to the tip of my cock, slamming herself back down and grinding her clit against my pelvic bone.

"Ahhhhhh... almost... there!" Maggie cries as her tits slam against her chest on each downward thrust.

"Take your time, dear," Mom says, sitting on the edge of the bouncing mattress. "Nick, don't neglect her breasts. That hurts to have them thrown around like that." I respond at once, grabbing Maggie's tits while smiling at the absurdity of my mother as my sex coach. How unreal my life has become.

"OHHH FUCK YES!" Maggie explodes in a gushing orgasm, clamping her hot pussy around my solid cock. Triggering my own release, I shoot a fountain of cum into Maggie's love canal as she shakes and shivers on top of me. Mom leans over and gives us each a quick kiss on the lips.

"That was nice," she says. "Watching you two could make a person real horny," she laughs.

"Nick is a good antidote to horny," Maggie says as she lifts her soggy pussy off of my spent cock. "Thanks, Nick," she says, kissing my lips. "I needed that but now I have to get dinner started. Frank will be home soon."

Mom and I watch Maggie get dressed as I try to figure out how to explain to Mom what happened today. While Maggie pulls a clean thong from her dresser, Mom lightly glides her hand over my chest and across my stomach.

"You two can stay in here for a few minutes but make sure you're dressed when you hear Frank's car, okay?" Maggie smiles as she zips up her shorts.

"We won't embarrass you, Maggie," Mom says as her hand encircles my cock, which is slick from Maggie's juices.

"Mom, there's something I want to talk about," I start but she's shaking her head as she moves it towards my cock.

"Shhhh. In a minute, okay?" Mom says kneeling on the bed beside me. "Maggie and I had fun in the dressing rooms today, but we didn't do anything. Let me taste some of this second hand love juice first and then we'll talk."

Like a kitten lapping up milk, Mom starts licking around the base of my cock where Maggie's juices have pooled. With my dick in her hand her tongue moves up the sides of my shaft and I stiffen my cock a little as I lie back on the bed.

"Mmmmmm. You taste good," Mom teases just before slipping my cockhead into her mouth. Lying naked on Maggie's bed, watching my fully clothed Mom bob her head up and down on my overused cock, I again smile at what my life has become. Susan, Maggie and now Mom, one right after the other, takes the urgency out of cumming but with Mom's talented mouth I'm soon bucking my hips up to shove more of my hardened cock into her mouth.

With Mom corkscrewing her hand up and down my slick shaft while her tongue works miracles around my cockhead, my jism bursts forth of it's own accord. Sealing her lips around my spasming cock, Mom sucks and swallows more cum than I thought I'd have left in me.

Easing my limp cock from her mouth, Mom scoots up beside me on the bed and stretches out next to me. "You didn't want to go home with Maggie's smell all over you, did you?" Mom teases while brushing my hair from my forehead.

"Never," I answer as I put my arm around her and pull her close.

"Now, what did you want to talk to me about?" Mom asks, nuzzling her head against my shoulder.

Completely relaxed and not having come up with a good opening, I just start talking. I tell Mom about Dad's porn business and how Tracy got us into the shoot this morning. I explain how Christina caught Susan and I in the control room and emailed a video of us to Dad. Mom listens quietly, not even commenting when I describe what happened between Dad and Susan. When I've finished, I just lie quietly and listen to her breathing.

"Nick, after what we just did, why are you surprised that your father would be interested in your sister?" Mom asks quietly. "I've been struggling with how and when we should introduce your father into our unique living arrangements and now I think you've solved that."

"Mom! He thinks he's using the transmitter on her to make her do whatever he wants!" I shift on the bed so I can look at her face. She just stares at me with one raised eyebrow. Fuck! She thinks this is the same as what I've been doing! Doesn't anyone think this is wrong?

"Nick," Mom touches my cheek with her hand. "I know you've had issues with your father, and you've had Susan and I exclusively to yourself for a long time, but things change." Before she has a chance to finish, we hear Frank's car pull into the driveway.

"You'd better get dressed," she says, kissing me on the forehead and standing up. I smile as she straightens her clothing then I grab my clothes and hurriedly pull them on.

Dad and Susan are watching TV when we get home and I wish I hadn't been so quick to get rid of our telepathic powers. I help Mom get dinner ready and the four of us have an uneventful meal full of small talk and gibberish, as far as I'm concerned. I watch Susan and Dad for any sign that they picked up where they left off but don't see anything.

The four of us watch a movie on Starz then head off to bed. Because Dad is still supposedly in the dark about our relationship, Susan and I are relegated to different bedrooms for the night. This may be one of the first nights since I've gotten the transmitter that I've slept alone. I don't like it.

Lying on my back with my hands behind my head, I stare at the ceiling with my mind working overtime trying to make sense of the situation with Dad. I am so sure that I'm right but then why doesn't anyone else see it? Am I just being bullheaded? Am I really just jealous?

Everyone thinks that because I'm committing incest with Mom and Susan that it's okay for Dad and Susan. It's true that I'm fucking Mom and Susan... and Maggie... and Mary... and Carolyn... Denise... Mrs. Edwards, occasionally. Fine, I've abused the transmitter a few times but I never hurt anyone. I've never threatened anyone the way Dad did with Maggie.

I try to picture being in a family orgy with Mom, Susan and Dad. I can't do it! Why can't I get anyone to see it? I fall asleep thinking about ways to use the transmitter to help people see how Dad really is.

"Nick... Nick..." I wake up to my sister's voice and a gentle shoulder rub.

"Wha?" I yawn halfway through the word and rub my palms against my eyes. "What time is it?"

"It's almost nine," Susan answers. "Dad asked me if I wanted to go to the office with him today," she says, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Why?" I ask.

"Well... I'm not sure but I think he wants us to be alone," she says quietly. "I really want to do this, Nick but not behind your back."

"If you're asking for my approval, I'm sorry, Sis but I still think Dad's a manipulative asshole."

"Not your approval... just... I guess... please don't interfere, okay?" Susan asks. I nod but don't say anything. "Did you talk to Mom?" she asks.

"I told her what was going on but we really didn't get a chance to discuss it," I sigh. "Look, Sis. I'll wait until you get home from Dad's office. Tell me how it goes and we'll take it from there, okay?"

"You're the best!" Susan wraps her arms around me and kisses me full on the mouth. "I love you. You know that, right? I want to spend the rest of my life with you." With that declaration she waves and hurries out the door. The rest of her life? What does that mean? I roll over and bury my head in the pillow.

After I hear them leave, I toss and turn for a while and finally give up trying to go back to sleep. Pushing the covers aside I stretch, then get up and walk naked down the hall to see what Mom's doing. I find her asleep in the big bed in Uncle Harry's room. Her and Dad slept here last night and she's curled up on her side facing away from me.

I slip into bed and spoon my body against mom's warm back. She moves slightly but doesn't wake up as I nestle my cock between her beautiful ass cheeks. Draping my arm over her side and cupping her breast with my hand, I breathe in the smell of her hair as I close my eyes.

As I dose off, my sister's comment comes back to me. I always thought this was something we would do for a while and then I'd grow up, get married and raise a family. I hadn't really considered how Susan would fit into that scenario but I fall asleep wondering if Susan and I could possibly raising a family.

I awaken to the sound of the phone ringing on the nightstand. I'm still cuddled up to mom's back as she's reaching for the receiver.

"It's got to be for you," Mom says, passing the receiver behind her.

"Hello," I mumble into the handset and Mom jerks her head around, I guess just realizing that it's me and not Dad lying naked against her back.

"Nick," Susan's frantic voice comes through the tiny telephone speaker. "I need you here, right now... bring Mom!" I sit up immediately, swinging my legs off the bed.

"Susan, what's wrong?" I ask, already moving down the hall to get my clothes.

"You were right!" Susan screams. "Dad is a fucking asshole!" I cradle the phone between my shoulder and my ear while I pull on my underwear.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Just get here, Nick!" Susan says, crying into the phone.

"I'll be right there!" I hang up and finish getting dressed.

"What's going on?" Mom asks from the doorway. She's already put on some shorts and is buttoning her blouse.

"Susan went with Dad to his office and something happened," I answer. "We need to get over there right away."

"I'll get the car keys," Mom says, turning from the door and running down the hallway.

"What happened?" Mom asks as she's backing the car out of the driveway.

"I don't know," I answer, explaining what Susan said and how frantic she sounded. We ride the rest of the way in silence.

Surprisingly, it's Danae who meets us in the lobby of Dad's office.

"Susan is in Tracy's office," she says hurrying us down the hallway. "She's getting the video feed from Daryl's office for you to watch."

"Mom! Nick!" Susan hugs us both. "Oh Nick, you were right! God! I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you!" Susan is almost crying as she holds us both in a tight embrace.

"Susan, what happened?" Mom asks grabbing Susan's shoulders and holding her at arm's length. There's a red mark on Susan's cheek that was obviously made from a slap.

1...456789