Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did he do this?" I ask through clenched teeth. "Where is he?" Susan stops me as I turn towards the door.

"Nick, wait," she pulls on my arm. "I don't really want to talk about it but you can watch the video. Dad is waiting in his office... he's um... subdued," she says with a forced half-smile and nods towards the large plasma screen over Tracy's desk.

Danae starts the video and we watch Dad and Susan walk into his office. Closing the door, Dad turns to Susan and says, "Susan you're my sex slave."

My sister stops walking and assumes a robotic pose. She's wearing a red scoop neck tee and with low-rise white shorts that fit her like a second skin. Dad leans against his desk with a shit-eating grin on his face as my sister pulls her top over her head and unfastens her bra.

"We can skip this part," Susan says quietly.

"No," Mom says emphatically. "We'll watch it all."

We observe Dad adjust his crotch as Susan unzips her shorts and wiggles them down her thighs. The camera angle is from the side and picks up both Dad and Susan very clearly. Dad steps forward as Susan peels her thong down her sexy legs and he's already cupping her breasts as she stands up straight.

"You are beautiful," Dad whispers, moving his thumbs over her erect nipples as his fingers caress the sides of her breasts. "But are you talented?" he muses, moving his hands down to her hips before sliding one over her ass as the other over her pussy mound.

"Do you know how to use this?" he asks, teasingly while pushing his fingers inside her wet pussy. Susan shudders at the intrusion but maintains the illusion of submissive control. "Or this?" he asks, extracting his fingers from her pussy and pushing them into her mouth. "Suck my fingers, Princess," he whispers, still caressing her ass cheek with his other hand. "Do you know how to use your mouth to pleasure a man?"

"Yes, Daddy," Susan whispers when he removes his fingers from between her lips.

"We're going to see how talented you are," Dad says, pinching and twisting her hard nipples before stepping back and removing his clothing. He hangs his pants, shirt and jacket neatly in the closet and lays his underwear on a shelf above them. His cock is fully extended when he turns around and faces Susan.

Dad positions himself on a comfortable chair just to the side of his desk and spreads his legs.

"Come her, Princess," he says. "You're going to give me a blowjob. Make it your best and show Daddy what you can do with that mouth of yours." Susan walks over and smiles at him as she kneels in front of his chair. Sliding her hands lightly up the inside of his thighs she leans forward and flicks her tongue against the underside of his erect cock. Dad really is treating her like a sex slave. There is nothing loving or romantic in what he's doing with her.

"Do we have to watch all of this?" Susan breaks our concentration. Completely mesmerized by what was happening on the screen, I almost forgot Susan is watching this with us. "Can't we just skip to the part..."

"You can leave," Mom says quietly but firmly. "I understand if you don't want to see this, but I'm going to watch it all." Susan nods and we turn our heads back to the screen.

Susan has sucked Dad's cockhead into her mouth and her hands are stroking his shaft and teasing his balls. Moving her hand up and down in rhythm to her bobbing head, Susan has Dad worked into a frenzy in no time. Susan slows her pace and starts licking up and down his shaft and around his cockhead.

"I wanted it to last... I wanted to impress him," Susan whispers in my ear and I realize she's pushed her body against mine and is holding my arm in a death grip.

"I know," I whisper, releasing her hands from my arm and putting it around her. I squeeze her protectively against me as I turn back to the video. I can't believe what I'm seeing. Susan is giving Dad the blowjob of his life and he's picking up his cell phone to make a call.

"Christina!" Dad says into the phone. "You won't believe what I'm doing right now." Susan stiffens in my arm as I watch her shocked look on the video. "Guess who's giving me a blowjob right now, in my office?" Susan appears to be trying to distract him from his call by rapidly pumping him into her mouth while she corkscrews her hand up and down his saliva coated shaft.

"My own darling daughter, Susan," Dad says with an evil smirk in his voice as he thrusts his cock deeper into Susan's mouth.

"No, I haven't gotten the transmitter yet but her own brother gave her some sort of post transmitter suggestion." I involuntarily wince when I hear this. "While I've been playing nice with Elaine, Nick's been using the transmitter to boink his sister." Dad laughs and Susan looks up at him with a different look in her eye.

"Hell yes, she's good! She's as good as I've ever had!" Dad grabs Susan's hair and starts anxiously fucking her mouth.

"I don't know, twenty something but she could pass for a teenager and we don't have to do anything to her tits, they're perfect." Susan is still sucking his cock but a look of pure hatred has entered her eyes. "We're back, baby! Her mouth alone is worth thousands! Start calling clients today and AGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!" Dad drops the phone as Susan pulls his hand from her hair.

"You bit me, you bitch!" Dad screams, smacking her on the cheek and knocking her onto the floor. Beside me Susan's hand goes to her still red cheek as we watch the scene unfold on the big screen.

"Susan, you're my sex slave," Dad commands, standing over her with a confused look on his face.

"You sonofabitch!" Susan screams as she jumps to her feet and starts pounding on Dad's chest with her fists. "I've never been your slave!" Dad tries to grab her wrists. "It was all a stupid act so I could fuck you!" Susan cries as Dad succeeds in getting a hold of her wrists

"An act? You were never under the influence of the transmitter?" Dad asks incredulously. Susan just shakes her head. "You stupid cunt!" Dad says, letting go of her wrist and punching her in the stomach. Susan doubles over, out of breath and I clench my fists as I watch him turn her around over his desk.

"You want me to fuck you?" Dad screams. "I'll fuck you!" He viciously kicks her legs apart and aligns his cock with her exposed pussy. "You're a dumber cunt than your mother." Dad says, slamming her tits against the desktop as he shoves his cock into her pussy. "I'll fuck you! And then I'll get that transmitter from your brother and turn you into the biggest moneymaker I've ever had."

"Oh God!" Mom has her hands to her mouth and tears are streaming down her cheeks as we watch Dad rape Susan.

"Think about it, Dad," Susan cries as he pummels her pussy with his hard cock.

"I was trying to remember the trigger," Susan whispers hoarsely as she turns her head away from the brutal assault on the screen. I pull her closer and smooth her hair with my hand. God, I wish I'd never suggested she pretend to be under the influence of the transmitter.

"Think about what?" Dad laughs. "How hot your pussy feels around my cock or how dumbfounded your brother will be when your mother brings me the transmitter?" Dad has Susan by the hair and is pulling her head up off the desk as he continues raping her pussy with his hard cock. "Your mother is a great piece of ass, too. I'll bet..."

"Think about it, Daryl," a voice says and Dad's eyes glaze over. He remains frozen in place with his cock half out of my sister's pussy and his hand tightly gripping her hair. "Let go of her hair and pull out." Danae walks into the picture and gives Dad instructions. He complies and Susan collapses on the floor next to the desk.

"It was, 'Think about it, Daryl' not 'Think about it, Dad'. Are you alright?" Danae asks.

"I am now," Susan answers. "You were just in time. How did you know the trigger?" She half smiles at Danae.

"I knew Nick had some kind of control over Daryl so I watched the video after one of his visits," Danae answers.

"Another random act of carelessness," I whisper to my sister.

"I'm glad you were careless this time," she smiles. This explains why Danae lead us into Tracy's office. I turn my attention back to the video.

Dad is standing naked in the center of the room as Danae helps Susan to her feet.

"I trusted you!" Susan says, tears streaming down her cheek. "I wouldn't listen to Nick! I thought I knew better!" Susan slaps Dad's face and then punches him in the stomach. Dad doubles over as Danae grabs Susan's arm.

"Come on," Danae says. "You need to get dressed and call Nick." Danae stops the video and Tracy's office falls into a dead silence.

"Fuck!" I say for lack of anything else to express my anger.

"You were right," Susan says.

"I wish I wasn't," I answer, kissing the top of her head.

"I wish you weren't, too, Nick," Mom says. "Where is Daryl now?"

Danae pushes a button and the video feed from Dad's office fills the screen. Dad is still standing naked in the center of the room.

"Perfect," Mom says. "Turn off that monitor and wait for me in the lobby. Give me the transmitter, Nick." Mom says. I hand her the transmitter and usher my sister into the hallway.

"What are you going to do?" I ask Mom as she squeezes between my sister and I on her way to Dad's office.

"I'm going to make sure nothing like this ever happens again," she says with a steely resolve. A few steps later she stops and turns around. "Who is the most trustworthy person in this company?" she asks. I look at Susan and we nod towards Tracy's office.

"Danae," we both answer. "She's the one who helped Susan," I add. Mom nods once, then turns around and disappears around the corner.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I ask Susan as we sit side by side on the lobby sofa waiting for Mom.

"I'm fine, Nick," Susan smiles. "My pride is more hurt than anything," she says. "It wasn't that bad physically, but it was a brutal assault on my psyche." I squeeze her to me and kiss her hair.

"I wish I had never talked you into role playing that transmitter induced sex slave idea." I tell her.

"It wasn't your idea to keep it going like I did. In fact, if I remember correctly you tried to talk me out of it," Susan smiles.

"I never should have let you go with him alone," I say apologetically.

"You tried your best to stop me, Nick. If I had listened to you we wouldn't be here," she sighs. I think about it a minute and another thought occurs to me.

"If you had listened to me, Mom and Dad would still be getting back together," I offer. "Look at it this way, you single handedly exposed Dad's true nature. That's more than the rest of us were able to do," I smile.

"So, I'm like the heroine of this story, then," she smiles a more genuine smile than I've seen on her since I got here.

"You're always my heroine!" I announce.

"Let's go," Mom says abruptly entering the lobby and just as quickly leading the way out the front door. Susan and I follow her to the car and we all pile in. Mom nearly burns rubber leaving the parking lot and no one says anything for quite a while.

"I'm sorry, kids," Mom says when we're about halfway back to Uncle Harry's house. "I guess I just wanted it to work out so badly that... I don't know... maybe I was completely blind." She glances over her shoulder at Susan and I in the back seat. "Forgive me?"

"There's nothing to forgive, Mom," Susan says. She's lying across the seat with her head in my lap. "We were all sucked in by Dad's bullshit. There is no way you could have known."

"Nick knew," Mom says quietly. "Sorry I didn't listen to you, Nick."

"I didn't really know," I respond, stroking Susan's hair. "I think I was more jealous than perceptive," I laugh.

"Finally, you admit it!" Susan pounces on my confession like a hungry cat but she's smiling a gorgeous smile up at me.

"Yeah, I really didn't think I was but..." Susan moves to get more comfortable and I rest my hand on her hip. "Are you sure you're okay?" I ask quietly.

"I'm fine," she smiles. "Dad's got nothing on Earl."

"Who's Earl," Mom asks looking at me in the rear view mirror.

"A friend of ours," Susan answers cryptically, giving me a wink.

"We're going to stop at Uncle Harry's house, get our stuff and go home. Is that okay with you two?" Mom asks.

"Sounds great!"

I'm in the front seat, leaving Susan stretched out on the back seat when we leave Uncle Harry's. Susan sleeps most of the way and I doze off and on. When we stop for gas, I get sodas for mom and I but we let Susan sleep.

"Want me to drive," I ask Mom when she's finished filling the gas tank.

"Sure, if you want to," she answers, tossing me the keys.

"What did you do to Dad?" I ask as I ease the car back onto the highway.

"You mean besides making him effectively impotent?" Mom gives me a wry smile. "It seems that Danae is going to become a very effective whistle blower on your father's illegal operation. Besides leading a prostitution ring, he will ultimately confess to extortion, blackmail and tax evasion. I think he'll be spending the next few years in jail."

"Wow! You pack quite a wallop!" I exclaim.

"You saw what he did to Susan," Mom replies emphatically. "He deserves what he gets. I also gave him a suggestion of how to behave in prison that won't make him very happy," she says sheepishly. "I might have gone a bit overboard."

"I doubt it. I agree with you that he's getting what he deserves," I answer. "Mom," I say quietly, laying my hand on her thigh. "I'm sorry it didn't work out for you."

"I know," Mom says as she covers my hand with hers. "Everything works out for the best. I still have you and Susan... don't I?"

"You definitely do!" Susan answers from the backseat.

"I thought you were asleep," I tell her, looking at her in the mirror as she sits up.

"I was dozing, but when I heard you ask Mom what she did to Dad, I wanted to know, too."

"Do you approve?" Mom asks.

"Absolutely!" Susan says, leaning forward between the seats. "Mom, it's not just about what he did to me, or what he was planning on doing with me. He was using you, too! And who knows what would have happened if he'd gotten the transmitter. He deserves everything you gave him and probably more!" Susan sits back with her arms crossed.

We ride in relative silence the rest of the way home.

After unloading the luggage, I tell Susan that I'm going to draw her a bath and I'm rewarded with one of her more endearing smiles. "Thanks," she says wrapping her arms around me. "You're the best."

"I'm just anxious to get you naked," I joke.

"Whatever."

I draw Susan a very hot bath, throwing in some lilac bath crystals while she strips out of her clothes. She eases down into the hot water while I kneel beside the tub.

"I'm going to wash you all over and then let you soak for a while," I whisper, kissing her forehead. Susan just nods and leans her head back as I squirt soap onto a washcloth.

"I'm just so glad he didn't cum inside me," Susan says very quietly without opening her eyes. "I feel so disgustingly dirty from him. I don't know what I'd do if he'd climaxed." Not sure if she wants me to comment, I remain silent as I lift her leg from the tub and gently apply the soapy washcloth in a circular motion around her leg.

"Next time I don't listen to you Nick, you have permission to smack me," she smiles.

"I'm going to hold you to that," I tease as I finish with her other leg and move the washcloth across her porcelain smooth pussy mound. "Do you want me to wash between your legs, Sis?" I ask.

"I'll do it," Susan answers, taking the washcloth from my hand and vigorously scrubbing her pussy lips until they turn a bright pink.

"Careful!" I admonish her, taking the washcloth back. "I'll do it."

"I just want every trace of him gone!" she says, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Goddamn him! That fucking bastard doesn't deserve my tears!" she cries, wiping her arm across her eyes. I pull my shirt over my head and toss it over by the door before I lean over my sister and wrap my arms around her.

"It's okay," I whisper, crushing her breasts against my chest as I stroke her hair. "He'll get his," I offer, knowing it's not the consolation she's looking for.

"He... I was going to... Fuck! I wanted him to..." Susan sobs out disjointed thoughts and it occurs to me that she's as angry with herself as she is with him. "I actually wanted..."

"Shh... Shh... I know. It's okay. You didn't know." I assure her. "None of this is your fault," I'm practically laying in the tub with her, holding her against me as she cries into my shoulder.

Susan bends her knees and her body shifts, pulling me down into the tub. My weight pushes her down, unexpectedly burying her face under the warm water. It takes me a minute to regain my balance as she's trying to push me off of her. She finally comes up sputtering water from her mouth and nose but before I can apologize she's laughing hysterically.

"So..." she laughs, "crying women bother you? What? You just drown them?" I start laughing with her and she pulls me back into the tub on top of her, kissing me and pushing her tongue into my mouth as I stretch out on her naked body. The water is soaking through my shorts and underwear but I don't care.

"I love you," she says, wrapping her arms and legs around me.

"I love you, too."

"Good answer," she says, releasing her hold on me so I can ease back out of the tub. I'm dripping water all over the floor as I again kneel next to the tub.

"Why don't you soak a while," I tell her, standing up and grabbing a towel. Susan blows me a kiss and leans her head back, closing her eyes. "No more frantic scrubbing, okay?"

"Don't worry, Nick. Your love has exorcised all my demons," she smiles.

I strip off my wet clothes and dry off before leaving the bathroom. Mom calls to me from the living room couch when she sees me come out into the hall.

"How's Susan doing?" she asks as I'm walking towards her. I wait to answer until I get closer. Mom doesn't disguise the fact that she's checking out my naked body but she doesn't flaunt it either.

"She's going to be okay," I answer quietly. "I think she's almost as mad at herself for being taken in as she is at him."

"Would you mind... I mean, would it be okay with you guys if I slept with you tonight?" Mom asks quietly. "I don't want to be alone."

"Of course, that would be great!" I answer, imagining Mom and Susan on either side of me in the Mom's king-sized bed. "It would be just like old times."

"Yes, it would," Mom smiles. "The old times were good, Nick."

"Yeah, Mom, they really were."

"I don't know if I feel like doing much tonight," Susan says when I tell her about Mom's request to sleep with us. I'm helping her dry off from her lengthy bath and my cock is stiffening as I move the towel up and down her sexy legs. "Would you rather just sleep with Mom," she asks.

"No!" I answer emphatically, looking up at her but my view from this position is filled with my sister's beautiful bald pussy. "I don't care if we just sleep," I lie. "It would be wonderful to be in bed with both of you again."

"I'd like that, too," Susan answers as I towel off her perfect tits and give her a kiss on the cheek.

Bedtime can't come soon enough for me and I'm glad when Mom says it's been a long day. I smile at Susan and we both agree we're tired too.

"I've missed you guys," Mom says as we shed our clothes and climb into bed together. I make sure I take the middle of the bed and watch excitedly as Susan climbs in on my left and Mom on my right. Lying on my back, I wrap my arms around their shoulders and pull them into a loving embrace.

"I love you both," I say as Susan pulls the sheet over the three of us.

This is heaven. With Mom's head on my shoulder and her tits pushed up against my right side and Susan mirroring her on my left side, I close my eyes and thank my lucky stars how all this has worked out. I'm kind of sorry for Mom that it didn't work out with Dad and I seriously wish I could have prevented what Dad did to Susan, but I'm ecstatic to be back home with these two amazing women.

1...456789