All Comments on 'Never Better'

by bassbelly

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good

you have very good writing skills...you used some very good descriptive words..

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 16 years ago
Sweet...

so sweet. Wish I had had a brother like that...wow.

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Loved It!

Loved your sibling incest tale. Enough class to be confused with a Western Slope Cut-throat Trout. Keep writing, it's good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Never Better

Very nice story, I would have given you 100, except for

that 11" cock.

bahadur227bahadur227over 16 years ago
Never Better

Verry nice to find the love of life.keep fucking and making love all the time.Keep writing like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
My God!!

This exact same thing happened to me! Except my baby sister had to practice with a little 12" dildo before she would dare to attempt my 15" lovepole. Hehehe...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good but

it sounds like you are over compensating for something with the 11" cock you really ruin a story with the bull shit sizes it get real boring try using normal sizes for a change

HonorandLoveHonorandLoveover 11 years ago
Beautiful!!!!!!

Now this is true love!!!! Two people who saved themselves for each other!!! Starting from scratch on both sides!!! Please continue!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Eleven inches?

I stopped reading as soon as I read the sentence declaring his size!

I gave you a 1 because yo had a marvelous story that I couldn't finish reading!

Great story going until then, goodbye!

Schuppinzigh@aol.com

trite_readertrite_readerover 10 years ago
Wow

I don't understand why there are so many sizists commenting on this story!!! What have they all got against a normal and average 11' cock? Mine is about that big and no one I've ever been with has complained about it! I mean sure, just like anyone else, I've always wished mine was just that little bit bigger, but what are ya gonna do, eh? -Idiots come to a porn site and expect literary masterpieces ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I was really getting into until the 11inch cock showed it up. I don't know why so many writers think the huge genitals is a turn on, for me personally it destroys the story, what makes for a better story is less concrete descriptions or more average size genitals. Also while them saving them selves for each other is sweet just so overused that it loses its value it would have been better if they have had passed lovers and just couldn't resist each other.

The confession was a bit too unrealistic for me, if you have feeling for say your sister you know its taboo and you know the risk of them rejection you is far too great than to simply just blurt it out. You know that by telling her she may hate you, think that your sick, an never want to talk to you. It something that has to come out slowly maybe their spending their nights cuddling on the couch and her hands begin to wander more and more each night untill he just can't resist any more, maybe she thinks she's ugly and he's comforting her which leads to a kiss and they both spending the week apart beating up themselves until they have a confrontation that leads to a heated confession. The point is it has to happen slowly not a simple confession over their love lives the risk rejection is too great and they have to test the waters before bearing their soul.

The point is be more realistic be less descriptive of the genitals we all like different things by using less concrete description in the body the reader can imagine what that want. Go in for a slow seduction instead of rushed spur of the moment confession.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
11 inches?

11 inches? Get real. If it's not "38JJJ boobs" it's over sized cocks.

I stopped reading at, 11 inches, and flipped here to give a minus 5 star, but 1 star was the lowest.

If you can't do any better, STOP writing!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The only unrealistic thing about this story ...

Was that this guy has a black belt in karate.... psshhft!!! As if!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars but can't activate them!

Lovely story. Lovely couple.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Honestly...

The best Brother/Sister LOVE story here on this site. I've read a lot of them.

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

Wow, faster than a speeding bullet and he's balls deep in her. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous