All Comments on 'Never Did This Before'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Marbles29Marbles29almost 14 years ago
good

I thought it was great..Is this going to be a 1 part series...Hopefully you continue it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very nicely done

I enjoyed the extreme differences in the men, and the fact that the physicially superior man was so tender and caring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LOVED IT

I too am middle aged and small cocked...I also have man boobs that are sensitive. I'd love to find a man that would teach me to be fucked. Great story! (Thanks)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the best ever

i loved your story i too am over fifty an when i see another mans cock i get so hard an horny that i want to have sex with a man so bad just like tim an jessie i have tasted my cum now i want to taste another mans cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Like Tim in this story, I was older (48)when I had my first m2m sex. I was on a 2 week business trip and it happened the first night. I had gone into a bar that I thought was a sports bar. It turned out to be a gay bar. A guy talked to me for awhile then asked if I had ever had a man suck my cock. I said no and he said he wanted to suck.k me. I followed him to his house and we both got naked. He then gave me the best blow job I had ever had. He sat next to me and began stroking his cock. I couldn't help myself and put my hand on his cock. It felt good and felt natural. I winked him for awhile then bent over and took him into my mouth. It was an electric feeling. I sucked his cock for about 10 minutes. He then said he was going to cum. I just took him deeper in my mouth and felt him cum. It was the greatest feeling I had ever had. To make a long story short, I end ed d up staying with him for the two weeks I was there. That first night he fucked me. By the time the 2 weeks were over, I had sucked 17 cocks and been fucked by 6 guys.

By the way, I have not wanted or had sex with a woman since then. I know I am gay. Im a cock sucker and 100% a bottom. As I look back, I was probably gay all along and just didn't realize. I sure am happy that I went into that gay bar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot 4 cock

I am now in my 50’s & was in my 40’s when I touched & sucked my first cock. I wanted to eat another guys cum as I enjoyed my own & I always swallow unless it tastes wrong which thankfully has only happened twice. I love hairy guys, having my ass touched & touching ass. I’ve enjoyed rimming a couple of guys & want it done to me again as only had that happen once. I have fucked a couple of guys but never been fucked. That is the next step that I know I want to happen if only I could find a gentle caring lover like this although maybe not so big. Bonus if he is covered in dark hair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very safe and respectful

Great story. Refreshing and beautiful. Would not complain if I met Jesse

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous