All Comments on 'Never Fix a Bet'

by Icecubez

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Background

Some background that hubby was worried about his marriage or his wife's recent attitude would help readers to accept the major change in their relationship. Also, why would any man agree to such a contest with his boss there, and why would a boss stay in the room with such a bet involved?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
That was just stupid

Like you started in the middle of a story. No reason for him to strip. The answer is simply no. And when his wife slapped him? Thank her. She just committed spousal assault in front of witnesses AND she threatened to blackmail him. What a stupid story. It will make the division of assets much better for him in the divorce. After all. Who would want to be married to a woman who has clearly demonstrated she has no love or respect for her husband and that gets off demeaning, degrading and humiliating him? The answer? No one. Oh. The pictures? Take your wife's hand when you get home and break her little finger. Then ask nicely for all the photos. I guarantee you get them before you break a second finger. So I hope she enjoys her divorce and the fallout when all her family and friends find out just what type of person she really is. No stars for complete and utter drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a dud

Try again, different topic. Make sure its not a stupid cuck story.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 9 years ago
Great!

Why are people so critical lol?!?!! Great surprise ending, hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I like it - please continue!

Never mind the others. Don't let them talk you down. Please continue ASAP. I liked the CFNM part, so if you could the part for going to work and exchange of clothes would be great. Now that we know the wife knows, she won't be in the way. This is the beginning of great CFNM story. Please continue. I understand that people didn't like that pussy licking part, but, hey its your story right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Are you insane or what?? Maybe you are a real faggot!! MINUS 5*!!!

What a bunch of crap!!! Only real insane people or perverts can write such a crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Divorce ....

Yes - quickly !

Make it public , so her family , friends and colleagues know of her activities .

FatWillySTLFatWillySTL2 months ago

Ever notice those that leave negative comments are always anonymous? Must be too scared to reveal themselves. Makes me wonder who the real uncle sucks are.

Keep writing, if you enjoy it, it doesn't matter what others think!

FatWillySTLFatWillySTL2 months ago

That was supposed to say incel, not uncle. We need the ability to edit comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous