Never Go through Your Wife's Phone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The action is fairly straightforward. She laid on her back on the couch, and the first guy climbs on by putting both feet on the couch and squatting down into her pussy. He pumps her furiously before pulling out and aiming a powerful cumshot directly at her face which definitely hits its mark. "Damn man! What the fuck have you been eating?" Tobias asked his buddy.

"A little chocolate does a cumshot good Toby!"

So one by one, they all take turns with her in various positions. The last one up, I'm going to call him "coke can", he and I were also about the same length, which is nothing to sneeze at, but this motherfucker here? He seemed as wide as a coke can. He was about to do some serious organ rearranging with that thing.

So he puts her in a doggy position on the couch. He pulls back on both of her arms, she is helpless to take her pounding. And once he's in, that's exactly what he does. The best way that I can describe watching him fuck my wife was that he was relentless and unstoppable like a freight train, he kept coming and she kept cumming! He worked that white dick fast, and then he'd slow down just enough for her to catch her breath, and then he was pounding her again, I couldn't take anymore! I shot out my semen all over the sheets. I thought that the best had just happened, it oh how I would have waited had I known that the best was yet to come!

So about a minute later, Cokecan started nutting, he came with such force that it knocked a wildly bucking Diana loose from his cock and face first onto the couch. She crashed down in a plethora of orgasmic fits that wouldn't seem to subside.

Had I been there, I would have gently took hold of my convulsing wife, and rocked her until the shockwaves subsided. But not this bunch, they laughed, slapped her on her naked ass, hi fived each other, and yet, I wished that I would have waited to bust my nut on this part.

Happy Anniversary

I watched one more video. Since I had already busted a nut, I had lost the sexual urge to watch, but I still needed to see what this video with the caption, "happy anniversary", was about.

So it opened with Tobias talking into the camera, again! "Hey fellas? Are we ready to help my girl celebrate her anniversary?"

"Hell yeah!" Someone off camera said. Now imagine my surprise when he panned the crowd and they were all wearing shirts that had the words, "happy anniversary Diana and Lenny", but they also had a picture of us on our wedding day imprinted on the back of the shirts! It was OUR anniversary, she did this shit on this of all days? I was really beside myself now. Was nothing sacred?

"Well boys, let's see what our little anniversary girl is up to." So Tobias takes the camera into the bathroom where Diana is sitting on the toilet.

"Hello Diana, why dont you tell everyone what it is you're doing and why?"

"Well, I just did an enema...and the reason why...is that I'm about to get my ass fucked by six handsome men for my anniversary!"

"I see, and who gets to go first?"

"You go first daddy. Always."

"What about Lenny?"

"He's never fucked my ass."

"So, are you ready to take some white dick up that tight asshole?"

"I've been ready all day Daddy."

"Hurry up and get cleaned up, we're waiting."

At this point, I was actually close to tears. I didn't see any pathway that allowed us to stay in our marriage. I felt betrayed in ways that I couldn't adequately describe. I couldn't come within ten yards of the bathroom when she was taking a shit, but here she is, very comfortable with this asshole right up in her grill with a camera while she goes number two.

And she was basically proud of the fact that Tobias was getting something from her that I never did(not yet at least). I had no idea what I had done to deserve this. These guys weren't better looking, they sure as hell didn't treat her as well I did. None of this made any sense.

"I'm ready daddy!"

"So are we, come on out."

Diana walks out of the bathroom with a fully made up face, nude except for the furry six inch strapless heels that she was wearing. She was so fucking gorgeous! And it was all for someone other than myself, on our anniversary.

"Get on your knees." Tobias told her.

She immediately complies and he then places a collar and chain around her neck. And he then leads her to the couch while she crawls on all fours. As she passes by the men, who are now naked from the waist down, they all take turns slapping her on her ass. One of them pours baby oil on her butt and slaps it again.

"Oh shit!" She cried out.

Toby wasted little time lubing and mounting her ass from behind, I can't see her face, but I can definitely hear her scream. I can however see his dick slamming in and out of her ass, he quickly bust his nut in her ass, and quickly climbs off, but not before looking at the camera and saying, "Happy Anniversary Lenny."

They don't even give her a break, the next guy does the same thing, he climbs on, slides into her fully lubricated ass and begins to go for a hell of a ride. Diana seemed to adapt quickly as she has stopped screaming, but rather is now moaning. But when he cums in her ass, she lets out a scream, but it's hard to tell if it's pain or if she simply came herself. He jumps off, and just like Toby, he wishes me a happy anniversary.

The next two are about the same. But the last one was the one that I called "coke can."

I actually wondered if she would be up to the task of taking such a massive cock in her but, and for the first time on any of the videos that I've seen, she shows signs of her old self.

"Oh hell no! He ain't wrecking my ass with that dick!" Diana says as she finally feels the need to say "no" to something.

Tobias grabs the chain and yanks the collar. "Bullshit! He's going to fuck your ass do you understand?"

"Yes daddy."

"Good! She's all yours. Drill the bitch!" He tells Coke can.

After a bit of a struggle to get in, Coke Can is now fully inserted into my wife's shithole. He begins to pound her mercilessly, and balls deep. Toby takes the camera off of the action, and puts it in Diana's face, who herself is biting the couch cushion.

"Does it hurt baby?"

"Yes daddy! Unnnnnh!"

"What's in your ass baby?"

"Uhhhhh! A big ass white dick!"

"Do you want him to cum?"

"Yes daddy!"

"Ok, but if you want him to cum, you've got to do something for me. I need you to wish your husband a happy anniversary, and tell him how much you love him, understand?"

"Happy Anniversary baby! I, unnnnh! I love you."

"Good! Now, when you get home, I want you to give your asshole to your husband tonight. Do you understand?"

"Yes daddy."

"I mean it. Let him have some ass for your anniversary."

"Yes daddy."

"Good! Go ahead and nut bro."

And as if on cue, Coke can empties into her ass. If I thought she had screamed before, it was nothing like the blood curdling howl that she let out as he drained his balls. He quickly pulls out and climbs off. She's helped to her feet as the camera follows her naked freshly fucked ass to the bathroom.

True to form, I did get anal sex from her on the night of our anniversary. I had no idea what had gotten into her though. I never questioned why my dick slid in so easily. She still has yet to swallow though.

Aftermath

I haven't watched anymore. I mean, how much of it do I honestly need to watch in order to determine that Diana is not at all who I thought that she was? I also haven't filed for divorce, not yet at least. There's a part of me that believes that walking away would be my admission that I'm actually inferior. But hell, how do I fight? Tobias called her a bitch and she didn't even flinch, I called her my slut during sex one night and she made me stop and then preceded to lecture me for the next thirty minutes about why she, as a black woman deserves more respect from me than that.

I actually did a little unscientific research on it. And I've discovered that evidently, some powerful women secretly yearn to be dominated by men that they see as more powerful than they. No, I have no idea if that's true or not or even plausible. But one thing for sure. She didn't come off as if she was being coerced, or blackmailed, she actually seemed to enjoy it all. Well, I've got to go now. I just heard the door chime, she's home. Also, something new was just popped into our shared video folder.

12