All Comments on 'Never Have I Ever'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 221 Comments
TxflgatorTxflgator19 days ago

OMG, that was a wonderful story.

You're a wonderful writer.

I would love for you too add more too it.

Like next year when he goes too college, all 4 of them are living together. He and his sister become an item, but they all have sex with each other.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Very good fantasy, an enjoyable read.

yarinc7777yarinc77773 months ago

Beautiful story very erotic

SquirrellyDudeSquirrellyDude4 months ago

What happens later with the roomies? Gotta let us in on all the debauchery there. Otherwise it's sort of just a tease...

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btaken8 months ago

How amazing it must be to have a brother with a Hugh cock who will fuck you anytime you need it❤️❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story with a lot of heat even if it held no great surprises. Wonderful that a female author ended with the two main characters still connected via her ass. Fucking horny, particularly with a threesome in the offing. Personally I would imagine even more heat with say cock sucking in the lounge room in front of all the girls but that probably just my dirty mind. Great writing. I’m waiting for my cock to stop agreeing.

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

You are an amazing storyteller. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a hot story. I truly envy this little brother and the complete tour of college he experienced. I'm very sure his big sister and roommates will always remember his visit and looks forward to him cumming again.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsalmost 2 years ago

This was wonderful. One of my all-time favorites. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent

killerbeeezkillerbeeezabout 2 years ago

Short sweet fun! Can't ask for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I used to fuck my sister until she got married. We were never happier than when i was pounding her sweet little cunt. She still sucks my cock now and again when we are alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i thought it was the best ive read in a long time wish i was her brother

hypnosex222hypnosex222over 2 years ago

FANTASTIC TALE. LOVED THE ENDINg

if you want to trade manuscripts for proofing and commenting I'll be happy to do that.

Check out "Passionate Power" by Jan Topaz, The duology is free to kindle member.s

thanks JT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would have been better if it would have been from Sammy's perspective!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Doing my sister & her two room mates

The store was very sexy. Loved it!! Gerald

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

What an amazing story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding

This is absolutely the hottest story on here. Thanks for writing it and sharing it.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Very Nice....

One of the few stories on here where the sister isn't a real bitch to her nerdy brother. Great story... Kudos.

becker92548becker92548about 4 years ago
Great Story

Please continue this story. This kid is going to be the talk of the school. Getting more pussy than most guys there. .

This could go on and on. They live together off campus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Doesn’t get much better than this story.

This is one of the best storiies I have read on here. There was only on thing that I find terribly wrong and that is..... you did a great job leaving it open for the next chapter, but the problem is that I have been unable to find the next chapter. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Proofread

You badly need a good proofreader. A couple of incidental errors are acceptable but you have more than a couple and one impossible situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I think that you are a fantastic writer. Knowing how you think by your story makes me wish very much that i could meet you, really.

Big Job Backyard Barbeque Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Now that's one way to get your brother to go to your school!

In 3 pages you told a very cool story. One of my favourites here. There was nothing I didn't like in it!

C__DeeC__Deeover 4 years ago
Chapter 2

Please, Please write chapter2

it was a great read and did not go where I was used to it going and I did enjoy it very much.

So Pretty please write Chapter 2

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
Love your work

I am embarking on a great undertaking. I'm creating my own Literatica universe in which my stories will all be interwoven together... I am taking a couple original stories of my own and re-imagining of some stories from my favorite authors. I am 'stealing' plots basically, but I will be given credit where it is due. I don't believe in taking credit for others work. I will use the basic concept but take away what I don't like add what I think will make it better (too me) longer more, envovled and so on. This is one of yours I'm doing my own version of at some point. love your work I will most likely use other story ideas of yours THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Great writing but it needs a Chapter 2 ..Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Great beginning to the story excellent story teller you are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

wow that's a hell of a story do please make chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 2 Wanted!

This is an amazing story and I wished that I didn’t end, this was so hot and I wished that it could go on for forever. Part 2 with roommates would be great and loved. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot...

I loved it. Hot as hell.

AxelottoAxelottoover 5 years ago
Yes, needs part 2 with roomies!

They helped get this far, they ought to reap some of the benefits...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
10 out of five! :)

Great read and hoooot.... Both believable/ realistic and inspirational! Don't have siblings myself and believe in the confines of the law, but l enjoyed being taken for a walk down a taboo lane.

lt is also refreshing to read other than hurting people dreaming of hurting others... Thank you!

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Awesome little find!

Clicking on the Similar Stories links sometimes pays dividends.

Nice build up, nice characters, let's see what Ch2 holds in store.

Asmodeus32Asmodeus32almost 6 years ago
Certaintly KEEP GOING!!!

Like where this seems headed so please continue the story!

Decal_lastDecal_lastalmost 6 years ago
Nice, like not!

I loved this because you know what is going to happen but you can't read fast enough to get there. This begs for a sequel with the roomies.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
Incredible 1

I really enjoyed the build up.

nochill666nochill666over 6 years ago
ghost fan

I’ve been reading your stories for years off and on now and I finally got around to making an account and writing a comment. Love what you do, you’re very talented to be able to write on so many different genres. I love the story build up on lots of these (Actual Sorority Sisters was great, I read all 4 parts). Keep doing what you do <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Id like to see where this is going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Incredible

You have serious talent!!!! An extremely erotic story, the sexual tension in my own bedroom while reading this was as heavy as it was in the dorm room. I'm pretty certain that my 37 year old cock was as hard and leaking as much precum as Sammy's. How can anyone rate this less than five stars?

Please continue the story, but poor Sammy needs a break. A fourth time with Adrienne straight away is simply unrealistic and would break the magic. In a way, that's already happened when she entered the room. A better follow on would have been Sammy staying for a second night and Adrienne hinting that she overheard everything during breakfast ;)

xx

thebug37thebug37over 7 years ago
Brother Got His Cherry Cock Off In Sis' Three No-Cherry Holes

What else are brothers' suppose to do for a 'close-family'member - especially a sistr. You get five Large Gold stars for this well defined story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'd suggest continuing the story where it left off, instead of time jumping because that happens to often. You would loose interest in the characters that you have already created.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Proofread

Great story u just need to go back and redhead it and fix the grammatical errors and where u say like him dick instead of his

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more

we need to have this one finished more more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

We need more of this a foursome would be a nice start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

Please write more on this story line.

veryniceguy73veryniceguy73about 8 years ago
Continue

A fun, exciting, erotic read. Continue.

If you need help for grammatical errors, be I glad to same do.

spermman76spermman76about 8 years ago
Why not a foursome?

I wish this story finishes with a foursome. It would be so good if two friends fuck the brother while sister was crying in her room and later join them to fuck her baby brother.

ZonemanZonemanabout 8 years ago
Woo Woo

Great story and needs a powerful ending get writing again finish your job!!

Oscar material LOL 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FIRST-RATE STORY THIRD-RATE EDITING

Either you released this story as a first draft or you need a competent editor. Your story suffers from attention to basic grammar, i.e., bad spelling, poor word usage. omitted words, use of popular while demonstrating a lack of familiarity with how to properly express their meaning, impossible descriptions of action, trite meaningless statements. confusing descriptions that totally obscure your meaning, like:

taking your care to Habitat (car)

who care (cares)

wide as saucer's (saucers)

I could care less (couldn’t)

for thirty second (seconds)

Adrienne (in) Sammy's baggy

my other breasts (breast) (YOU ONLY HAVE TWO!!!!)

ever hand into me (had)

Then I started sliding so his entire dick, except for the tip, (-stayed inside of) (was outside) my body (IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE ALL OF HIS DICK INSIDE HER EXCEPT HIS TIP. THAT WOULD ONLY POSSIBLE IF IT WAS INSERTED BALLS FIRST!!!!)

I grabbed his (hands) and placed them

tightening of tension (WTF????)

pleasurable shocks of lighting (WTF II ????) (lightning????)

I slide my fingers (slid)

brother cum (brother’s)

A five star story with three star mechanics results in a four star rating.

daddy1950daddy1950over 8 years ago
Great story

I'm always a sucker for romantic siblings who make love. Five stars. Thanks for an enjoyable, sexy read.

liqiliqiover 8 years ago
Kindly & Kinky

A truly honestly Awesome story. I nearly had a similar experience so I can totally imagine this situation taking place. I just wish my experience had involved three girls but unfortunately it was only me and one girl cousin of mine and even I had to leave the day after next. I can just imagine where this might go if Adrienne gets involved since she said this isn't over. It seems as though she wants to join in the fun and get her juices flowing as well. I would love to read more.

Perhaps Adrienne and Lynn will bring Carol onto the brother and introduce her to his pleasure. Then anything could happen.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Never

Never Have I Ever chapter 1 is very good. I enjoyed it very much. Very Good!

49

Gina_B_33Gina_B_33over 8 years ago
Very hot!

I usually start reading many stories before finding one good enough to finish. I finished this one. I'm sure anyone can criticize it for lack of editing, but those mistakes didn't distract from the flow of the story.

Nicely done!

DickDasterdlyDickDasterdlyover 8 years ago
Monu-Fucking-Mental....

This was simply outstanding....was aroused within minutes, and never relaxed....now got to go and find my co-worker with benefits, or I'll never make it through the rest of the day.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So Hot!

This was one of the best I have ever read. Screw the comments about editing. I fix those as I go and never let it take away from the story. You did a Wonderful job. Please, more to come.

QuidProQuo77QuidProQuo77almost 9 years ago
Brilliant

Your character motivations and plot are unique and believable. The story is so good that the few typos are hardly noticeable.

auhunter04auhunter04almost 9 years ago
proofing part !!

I just reread what I said and sure enuf my fingers get from and form mixed up all the time

auhunter04auhunter04almost 9 years ago
proofing

A lot of folk seem to be bitching about the technical quality of your story...piss on them.

they offer up bad remarks about spelling and all that shit but do they ever offer to help

OMG that would be work and then they could not poke fun at others.

A little trick I learned form a Proofreader for the NYTimes. Read it backward, this forces you to look at the word in a different context than what you wrote. This will also help you spot other errors. The mind is a real pain when it comes to proofing your own stuff - it is like it says I just wrote that and I know it is correct.

One of my favorites is the number tree---now I can figure out three, but just how many is tree and what kind of tree--- one of my worst problems is 'that'. I can guarantee if I am in a hurry it will come out taht I finally had to set my dictionary to do an auto correct. Going back to correct this really messes with a train of thought.

Now from the story good start but junior went to wallflower nerd to super stud a little quickly for me. The rationale I can see is his love for Sis. I would have liked to have seen this revelation dragged out a bit more. But it is your story so what the hell and keep on writing please

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
Why

Do you have a first grader for an editor? OR are you just pure STUPID??? it's a very nice story, but I did have a good time laughing my ASS OFF at your below silly mistakes. HA!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
I don't understand

why do stories always start out with a terminally shy, short, underdeveloped, immature, and inexperienced nerd, but within a few paragraphs he is super stud, giving multiple orgasms to multiple partners, while maintaining an almost permanent erection?

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 9 years ago
Not my thing....

Once I found out your male lead was five foot, three inches I didn't want to read any more. Sorry, but it is a turn off. Short guys or girls. Can't help it.

Divinewind57Divinewind57over 9 years ago
Loved it

Great story. A few mistakes here and there but i havent seen a story yet that didnt. 5 Stars and looking forward to reading the sequeal

rktktvirktktviover 9 years ago
Great, but proofread!

I loved the concept, and loved the flow of the story. You just need to either proofread it yourself, or get an independent set of eyes to clean it up. There are many spots where it should have been "she" instead of "her" and the like. If I recall, the very first paragraph or two had a "she" instead of what was obviously supposed to be a "he." Again, much respect for the concept.. Just clean up the details and it will be fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

I also loved the sequel. I hope there'll be more chapters!

angleoflove94angleoflove94over 9 years ago
easy 5

great story I love the bond that you and him had and I would really enjoy to know what all exactly happened with the three way at the end with your roommate you and your brother

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Wow

This story really wowwed me. It definitely had good character development. I liked the fact it was not just a quick sex story with little in the way of plot.

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 9 years ago
5*****

Love the way you write contemporary and vibrant conversation as opposed to dull dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

The only thing missing is he didn't eat your pussy. I would have done that first thing maybe he will eat Adrienne's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
well written

love it.looking 4sum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loved the story

well written very descriptive extremely sexual. got my dick as hard as sammys. you have to tell what he did to adrienne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Spelling and Word choice errors

First of all I LOVED THIS STORY and the way it was written. I am not usually the one to point out people's word or spelling errors. I think it would be great if you re-read it or have somebody correct it for you. In the beginning of the story when talking about THE DUDE you said 'I think that <b>SHE</b> came out of the womb with a certain social awkwardness'. There are other places in your story that also needs correcting.

bananapantsbananapantsalmost 10 years ago
Very nasty hot

Very naughty and nasty, please get a nasty foursome going on with them and the rest of the floor "ladies" of the dorm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More Please

Can't stop thinking about this story, you have to continue it

SliperyRoxSliperyRoxalmost 10 years ago
Be Advised!

From now on I'm taking an extra blood pressure pill before reading anymore of your creations.

Wink Wink

SliperyRox

Of BTW.... don't you dare stop

It'll be 39 lashes with a wet noodle if you do!

( you know what comes after the wet noodle.....)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more!

do continue, please!

Sin_Full_MetalSin_Full_Metalalmost 10 years ago
more please

I would love to read more of this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Between re-reading this and re-reading 'just the six of us' (even if the brother there is a douche tard, lol) I am soooOo wishing I had a sister or four, or step sisters, or adopted sisters, or being adopted with sisters, or a neighbor with girls who treated me like their brother (..er, naughty bad brother;)

My mom the divorce queen, five husbands, and not one fucking sister. I've been robbed!! ;)

auhunter04auhunter04about 10 years ago
WISH

wish I'd had a sister...

so far as proof reading, yes get a 3rd party. But you can catch a lot of errors simply by reading backward. It causes you to focus on every word

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Edit

Excellent story. But there were quite a few errors such as Carrie becoming Claire and missing words. Again, excellent story but please use an editor/proofreader next time

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969about 10 years ago
great story

would love to read what happens next between Lynn, Adrienne, Carrie, and Sammy

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
Loved it

So when is the movie coming out and when are the other two girls going to get fucked.

BigDog251BigDog251about 10 years ago
keep it going

Please don't stop with the story here keep it going there could be so much more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

This is an awesome story. I would love to see it continued from right where it left off at.

easyinkseasyinksover 10 years ago
Outstanding

Very hot, well written. Loved it, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

great story write more. love this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot sis love

Damn hot juicy sis bro story and also like the way you build up story slowly.You got a great gift writing love story YKN4949..Keep up good work..

steveStPaulsteveStPaulover 10 years ago
Never Have I Ever !

This is my first comment on Literotica in years of enjoying this site. Thank you for this story, its a great mix of hot and raunchy yet also has the innocent emotional connection. Awesome and insanely erotic !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
really good

This was really good maybe a story like this with two sisters with the younger getting dominated and also turned into a slut afterwords but also has a cousin who is same age as sister and is taught how to be a Dom

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
marvellous

i did not stop reading from beginning to end. very exciting and innovative, as well as creative. hope to read more such sexy game actions.

HotReginaHotReginaover 10 years ago
Hot Story!

One of my favorites I have read on here. I liked how there was a lot of build up, and did not just jump to the sibling sex. Had me wet and throbbing the whole time. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please go on with your story.

your story was so hot it had me hard and leaking precum the whole time.Awesome job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great story i really enjoyed it 5 stars from my side

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The Nerds Life

What spelling, what missed words, I was so into this story I did not notice. Write Write keep on writing. EJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very good!

I really did enjoy the story. I agree about the spelling errors and missing words though but everyone makes mistakes now and then. the story didn't just jump straight to sex like most do. I give it 5 stars! Keep up the good work!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES