Never Have I Ever - Dillon

Story Info
Dillon goes to Oregon for college visitations and Lucas.
9.1k words
4.62
3.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TowGod
TowGod
178 Followers

Note: All persons having sex are consenting and are aged 18 and over.

~~~~~~

*Never have I ever been to Oregon.* Dillon thought to herself while she packed her bags. Her brother Chris and his girlfriend were going to take her to the airport in just a few hours. Spring break had just started and Dillon had appointments to visit the University of Oregon where her brother Lucas went. But, she was also going to visit Oregon State University because their Ag-Sci department was one of the best in the nation.

As much as she would enjoy being closer to Lucas and U of O, Dillon's gut was pushing her toward the agricultural side of life. Although her oldest brother Chad would eventually run the family farm one day, she knew that he didn't have the mind for actually raising crops like dad did. Dillon was more like her father than any of her siblings. Chad would need help with the farm and Dillon knew she was his best chance.

She had been a tomboy for most of her life growing up in Ohio, and only took to dressing like a teenage girl the past year. She paused to look in the mirror. The skinny jeans with the low ride waist hugged her hips and showed off her midriff exposed by the short cropped t-shirt she wore. Her pert B-cup breasts and hard nipples stood out from it without a bra on. She considered putting on a sports bra but thought she would see if Chris, or maybe even Rylee, would notice she wasn't that little tomboy anymore. Plus, Lucas was going to pick her up from the Eugene airport and she definitely wanted him to notice.

Lucas was not as attentive as she would have liked after that night during Christmas. She had given him her heart, as well as her virginity, that night. He didn't follow-up on that gift like she expected. *Fuck, Brook got more attention after that night than I did. I think that Todd and Lucas actually had a threesome with her before he left.* Todd, Brook's husband, was more palsy-walsy towards Lucas after that first fuck Lucas and Brook had. She wants to be a mother so fucking bad, and she and Todd looked to Lucas to provide her a baby.

Dillon closed the lid on her suitcase and picked it, and her backpack, up to take them downstairs. Rylee was sitting on the couch as she came into the living room with her luggage. "Chris is taking a shower," Rylee said as Dillon came around to sit next to the fire. She could see Rylee looking her over. Then she raised an eyebrow and asked, "Is that outfit for Lucas?"

"Could be," Dillon replied with a smirk. "Or maybe it's for you and Chris."

"I don't think Chris would entertain the idea when he has these to play with," Rylee said as she pulled up her shirt to expose two perfect breasts the size of small watermelons. The nipples standing out at attention in the cool morning air inside the house. Rylee pulled her top back down and flicked her long curly blonde hair back over her shoulders, then gave Dillon a look with icy blue eyes that said, 'Well?'

"Touché Rylee," Dillon replied to the look she got from Rylee. "It was kinda an afterthought anyway. I just need Lucas to see me as a woman and not the tomboy he knew for so long."

Rylee knew what had happened over Christmas. Hell the whole house knew after grandma opened her mouth and asked Dillon over breakfast the next morning, "Well child, was his cock as big as I think it is?"

"Dillon, I know we have not gotten a chance to get close, but I want you to know you can always talk to me about things."

"Because we are only a year apart in age Rylee?" Dillon replied with venom. "Or, because you know what it's like to be in love with your brother? That's it! You dream of your brother every time your getting my brother's cock deep inside you aren't you?"

Rylee sat there and just stared at Dillon, not saying anything more. She finally got up and walked over to Dillon. She stood over her and finally reached down and grabbed two handfuls of dark brown hair and pulled her to her feet. Rylee looked into Dillon's defiant brown eyes and told her, "I'm not like you bitch. I don't pan after a man that I have no business wanting. Just because you finally discovered you have a perfect body, and that you can wrap just about any men around your little finger, don't go thinking you are the queen bee around here. Got that? I will fuck you up."

Dillon just stared down Rylee and replied, "Any time you want to try it cunt, bring it!" Dillon then shoved Rylee away from her and went to the kitchen for coffee. *Fucking bitch, and I actually had thoughts of her earlier looking me over sexually? Fuck her!*

~~~~~~

Dillon sat in the back of Chris's Cobra as he drove the muscle car down the highway to the Cincinnati airport. Dillon had a flight on United, with a stop in Denver, before she got to Eugene. She was still fuming over the fight she had with Rylee. Especially since Rylee did not hide the fact she had given Chris a hand job in the front seat as she sat next to him. She made sure that she turned so that Dillon could see her lick the cum off her hand.

Well, fuck her, and fuck Chris. They deserve each other. Neither one were ever going to get the chance again to have her. Now that she thought about it, if Lucas didn't take her bait, fuck him too. She was going to make the most out of her spring break and sleep with whoever she wanted.

They dropped her off and she put her backpack over her shoulder and wheeled the suitcase along after her. Dillon check the bag and then went through security, the guard watching her breasts as she stepped into the scanner and raised her hands over her head. Dillon wondered, *How many tits does he see on a daily basis?* She raised her arms up high so that her shirt exposed her breasts to the guard and she winked at him. She passed through and then headed to her gate.

She bought herself a water bottle in the shop near the gate and sat to wait for boarding. *What if Lucas doesn't want me?* Dillon had not considered him refusing her until this mornings argument with Rylee. *How the fuck could any man refuse me, looking as hot as I do?* She looked around. There was a young couple with a baby a few rows away. No, he was too attentive to the woman and child. Another couple on down another row, but they were in their 60s so another hard pass for Dillon.

Over at the rows nearest the windows sat a man Dillon guessed in his mid 30s. He was dressed in a business suite. He reminded her a bit of her brother Chad. Tall and muscular from working the farm. He probably works out in a gym when not behind his desk in some office building. A lawyer, or maybe a business executive of some kind. His face was pleasing to Dillon with high cheekbones and a square jaw. Clean shaven, like he had freshly shaved before coming to the airport.

Dillon grabbed her bag and got up to walk over and look out the windows next to where he sat. She watched him in the reflection of the window, he was taking small glances at her. She noticed him taking in the tight jeans over the curve of her ass. *Yes, he'll do,* Dillon though to herself and turned to act like she was going to walk back to where she was sitting before. She caught his eye as he looked up at her, "Hi," she said to him.

"Hello," he replied.

"Can I sit here?" Dillon asked in her best naive farm girl voice.

"Sure," he said and Dillon put her bag down on the seat next to the man and sat down. "Is this your first plane trip? You look a little, I don't know, out of place?"

"Yes," Dillon smiled to him and looked around like in wonder of it all. *Hmm, maybe I should take up acting,* she through to herself. "I'm on my way to a couple of college visits in Oregon."

"By yourself?" He asked, seeing if he could get her to revile her age she guessed.

"I'm on spring break and my brother goes to one of the universities that I'm visiting. He is picking me up from the airport." Give him enough information to let him know that he doesn't need to try to offer me a ride when we get there.

"I'm just heading back home to Denver," he said and held out his hand, "I'm Nick by the way."

She shook his hand and said, "Dillon, nice to meet you Nick."

"So first time on a plane, first time away from home by yourself also I'm assuming."

"Yes, never been too far away from the farm. My mom wanted me to go to college here, but I really wanted to visit OSU for their Ag-Sci program."

"Going to carry on the family tradition?"

"I'm going to help where I can anyway. Dad still works the farm and has got my oldest brother Chad following in his footsteps. My granddad retired several years ago and he and grandma moved to Florida. Chad's a good solid family man, but like my gran says, he's going to need help 'cause his happy meal is short a few fries when it comes to knowing what crops to plant when." Dillon had turned her farm girl charm up to 10 and it seemed to be working on Nick. She caught him looking down from her face a few times to look at her nipples poking through the shirt, but for the most part was totally listening to what she said.

Nick laughed, "Your grandmother seems to be quite a character."

Dillon gave Nick her best dimpled smile. "My gran is my hero. She has kept grandpa in check for over 60 years."

"So Ag-Sci huh? Is that your desire out of life or are you just following family needs."

"A bit of both really. I'm good at growin' things. I've been helping my ma in the garden since I was old enough to hold a hoe. She says I'm a natural green-thumb. What is it you do for work Nick?"

"I'm an ad exec for a company based in Denver. I was here in Cincinnati meeting with Kroger about ads for their locations in Colorado."

"Do you travel a lot for work? I bet that your wife doesn't like that too much if you did."

"I'm not married. Hell, I don't even have a steady girlfriend either. Just gone too much of the time to put in the effort."

"Is havin' a girlfriend an effort? I haven't had a real boyfriend yet so I'm not too sure what a relationship like that would be like. I see my parents' marriage, and my other married siblings all live close by, they all seem happy. I was hopin' to have a boyfriend when I get to collage. But, I don't want to ever be no burden to a guy."

"Oh no, that's not what I meant Dillon. I was only meaning it would be an effort to be with someone when I'm gone so often. Kind of what it would be for you if you had a boyfriend now and then went away to collage. It would be an effort to maintain a relationship if the two of you were not able to see each other."

"Oh, I see whatcha mean Nick," Dillon said then thought, *Damn it sure was easy to wrap this guy around my little finger. Time to get him hooked.* "Do you have somewhere you need to be when we get to Denver? I've got nearly an hours wait for my next flight and talkin' with you sure passes the time."

"My car is parked at the airport, so I have no one picking me up. Sure, I will sit with you while you wait for your next flight. I only have this carry on bag and suitcase so there is no luggage to pick up."

"Thank you Nick, I would feel so much safer."

He laughed, "Airports are pretty safe Dillon."

"Oh, you know what I mean. You know the Denver airport and can help me find my way."

"I can do that," he replied and they continued to have a light conversation while they waited for the plane to board. Whenever Dillon looked away she would catch him looking her over. She smiled to herself thinking, *Yep, easy as pie.*

~~~~~~

The plane landed in Denver and Nick took Dillon over to the nearest outbound board to look for her next flight to Eugene. "That's a bit of a walk to the next plane Dillon, it's a smaller plane so in a different part of the terminal."

"See there Nick, I would be totally lost if you were not here to help me."

Nick and Dillon walked along talking while they went when Dillon saw a woman and two small children exit a family restroom ahead of them. *There's my chance,* she said to herself and looked around. No one behind them to see and no one coming. Perfect!

When they were at the door Dillon reached out and pulled open the door and held it with her foot while she took Nick's arm and pulled him inside. Once inside she slid the lock to 'occupied' and put down her pack.

"What's going on Dillon?" Nick asked.

"I'm sure you know what's going on Nick. I've been waiting for this opportunity, just as you have been dreaming of this opportunity ever since I first sat down with you in Cincinnati." Dillon took a step toward Nick and pulled off her shirt as she did. Nick just stared at the naked breasts in front of him. "Come on Nick, they are firm but very soft, I promise." Dillon took one of Nicks hands and placed it on one of her pert breasts. His hand closed over it and he felt the hard nipple pressing into his palm.

Nick licked his lips and just watched himself kneed Dillon's perfect breast he had only before dreamed of seeing. Dillon reached out to undue Nicks suite jacket and shirt buttons then his belt. She just finished undoing the button on his slacks when she took his hand off of her so she could take the jacket and shirt off his arms.

Dropping them to the floor Dillon rubbed her hand over the muscles of Nick's chest and then over the 6-pack on her way down to the zipper. When the zipper was down she stepped in close and used one hand behind his head to pull him down to meet her lips with his. Nick returned the kiss as he felt her other hand slip inside his dress slacks and over his briefs that held back his hardening cock.

Dillon moved her tongue out to find Nick's and at the same time felt his hardening cock through his briefs. His slacks slid down his legs and she was able to reach down and cup his balls. Dillon made a groan that Nick both heard and felt through the kiss. She pulled back just enough to tell him, "I've been getting wet just thinking about this cock inside of me," and she slowly brought her hand up. Her finger nails lightly touching the length of him. When she reached the top her fingers went inside the waistband and pulled them down freeing Nick's cock.

Dillon pulled away, but maintained eye contact with Nick, as she slowly made her way down on to her knees in front of him. He felt his cock slip between her breasts as she went. She only broke the eye contact when her knees touched the floor. She then looked to the 8 inches of man meat with a slight curve to the left. Nick was so hard by now he thought his glans would explode from the pressure.

Dillon licked her lips and then the tip of Nicks cock. She then slowly licked down the shaft until she came in contact with his ball sack. She sucked on one then the other then made her way back up the shaft before taking him into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" Nick said as he felt himself cum. Dillon only had him a few inches in her mouth when she felt the warm cum shoot into her mouth. She closed her mouth over him and started swallowing. Rope after rope shot into her mouth only to be swallowed until Nick was spent.

Dillon stood up and looked at a blushing Nick. "Let me guess?" She said. "That's never happened before in your life."

"Oh my God Dillon. I..." Dillon put a hand over his lips and looked down at Nick's still hard cock. She turned around and pulled down her jeans and g-string to lean against the sink.

"That just means you are going to last longer now being in this tight little pussy then isn't it?"

Dillon could feel her wetness flow out of her labia and run down her leg. She reached back and took Nick's cock and guided him into her. She was so wet he slipped right in. She slammed her butt back into his pelvis sinking him into her balls deep. "Come on Nick, fuck me. You have been wanting to ever since we met, now do it!"

Nick grabbed hold of Dillon's slim hips and pulled away with his only to slam back together. "Uh, yes baby that's it. Fuck that tight teen pussy."

Dillon was correct. The premature ejaculation in her mouth meant Nick would be able to hold off cumming a second time. He fucked her standing there at the sink for what seemed like 15 minutes before she felt him cum inside her. "Oh, fuck Dillon. You feel so great," he said as he unloaded his second load into her.

When he was spent Dillon reached down and pulled on the dispenser to get towels to wipe herself with. When she was finished she pulled up her g-sting and jeans then turned to Nick. She looked down at his softening cock. "Just a two timer huh?" She said and giggled.

Nick pulled up his briefs and slacks then his shirt. "That whole farm girl story was just that wasn't it?"

"No Nick, it wasn't. Everything I told you was the truth. I was just laying on the innocent girl talk a bit thick. I just wanted to find a guy to fuck and you were it. I wanted to convince myself that I could do it. Have what ever guy I chose. You just happened to be the guy I picked, but I will admit the other choices were the married man with a child and the old man with his wife."

Dillon stood in front of Nick and pulled him into a kiss. After a bit of hesitation he returned it. "You're a bitch Dillon, you know that right?" Nick said when they broke the kiss and he buttoned up his shirt.

"I'm working on it Nick."

"Why?"

"I don't know really. I threw myself at my brother over Christmas. I thought I was in love with him and I wanted him to be my first. Well he took everything I offered and I got nothing in return. I guess I'm just practicing my 'bitch' for when I see him in Oregon and he..." Dillon felt the tears fill her eyes and fall down her cheeks.

Nick took her chin and raised her head to look him in the eyes. "It's incest, it's illegal and frankly it's wrong. However, he's also a fucking idiot."

Dillon stiffed, "Thank you. I really should not have tried to hurt you like this. I'm sorry."

Nick laughed, "Yeah, it pissed me off. But, you just gave me the best fuck I've ever had truth be told. No matter what happens in Oregon. If you come back through Denver, call me." He reached his fingers into his jacket's breast pocket and pulled out a business card. "It has my cell number on there. I would love to actually take you out and meet the real Dillon. But most importantly, I would love to show you how a real man treats a beautiful woman."

Dillon put the card in her jeans pocket and then kissed him again. This time Nick returned it with passion and Dillon returned it same. Both of them groaning. "Fuck that was hot," Dillon said when they broke. "I just might take you up on that offer Nick. If nothing else, maybe we could hook up when you get back to Ohio?"

"I will look forward to it Dillon. Good luck in Oregon."

~~~~~~

Dillon walked out of the Eugene airport and looked for Lucas. She saw him waving down the line of cars on the curb 7 cars down. She got to his car and he gave her a hug, then put her things into the trunk. "How was the flights?" Lucas asked as they got into the car.

"The airports were more interesting," Dillon replied as she fastened her seat belt.

"Got bored huh?" Lucas noticed the way Dillon was dressed and felt his cock notice also.

"I found something to keep me from getting too bored," Dillon said thinking of Nick.

"Oh, what was that?" Lucas said but was thinking, *Fuck my little sister is hot!*

"Cock," Dillon said looking directly into Lucas' eyes as she said it.

Lucas swallowed hard. *How do I respond to that?*

"What's the matter Lucas?" Dillon asked. "Did you honestly think I would give myself totally to you and when you ignore me I would not find someone else to play with?"

"I didn't ignore you Dillon!"

"No, you just took my gift and then went right back to fucking our sister. Fuck Lucas, you even had a threesome with her husband and her!"

"How did you?" Lucas didn't finish asking. He just put the car in gear and drove away from the curb. As they were leaving the airport and got out onto the road he continued, "I'm sorry Dillon. I didn't mean to hurt you."

TowGod
TowGod
178 Followers