Never Have I Ever - Dillon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TowGod
TowGod
194 Followers

"Well you did. You were a complete asshole to me for the week following me fucking you. I gave you my heart, Lucas. Fuck, I gave you the best gift a woman can give a man. I gave you my fucking virginity!" Dillon was screaming at him now. All the pent up emotions were rushing out.

"Dillon, I..." Lucas started but Dillon cut him off.

"What Lucas? 'I'm so sorry Dillon, I didn't mean to steal your virginity and go back to fucking our sister and forget you ever existed.'" Dillon's voice dripped venom and tears started falling from her eyes and run down her cheeks.

"No Dillon, I..." Lucas tried again, but Dillon again cut him off.

"Shut up Lucas! Nothing you say can or will make it better. Just take me to your apartment and then leave me alone." She sat crying for the next 20 minutes until Lucas pulled into the underground parking lot of his apartment complex and they got out. Lucas pulled the suitcase out while Dillon grabbed her backpack. They went up to the 8th floor and down a few doors until Lucas stopped at 806 and unlocked the door.

"Straight back and to the right. The spare bedroom is on the left." Lucas told his sister.

Dillon went into the room and threw her backpack on the bed then took her suitcase from Lucas before pushing him back out through the door and closed it in his face. "I meant it Lucas," Dillon said through the door, "Leave me alone."

~~~~~~

Dillon didn't remember falling asleep. But she woke up and saw nothing but darkness out of the window. She had to pee. She didn't even know where the bathroom was. She opened the door and walked out into the small hallway. The door opposite must be either the bathroom or Lucas' bedroom. The door at the end had to be the other, but which one? Dillon didn't want to see Lucas, let alone his bedroom. She tried the one across from her room first.

It was the wrong choice. Lucas was laying on his bed. A light lit on the nightstand next to his bed and he had his laptop open and laying on his legs. But in his hand, in front of the laptop, Lucas was pumping his hard cock. Startled by the door opening he shut the laptop and covered himself with both hands. "Fuck Dillon, didn't you ever learn to knock?"

"I was needing the bathroom. I didn't know what door it was." She surprised herself by not being angry with him. "Don't have some blonde bimbo co-ed to help you with that little problem you have there?" She emphasized the word 'little'.

"No Dillon, I don't have a girlfriend, or even a fuck-buddy for that matter." Her voice may not have sounded angry anymore, but it still had bite. It pissed him off. "It's the door at the end of the hall."

"Thank you," she said simply and turned and left, shutting the door behind her.

Dillon went into the bathroom and turned on the light. She locked the door and then sat on the toilet. She had felt the pressure in her bladder grow when she was moving around and finally was able to relieve it. The sound of her pee hitting the water was loud in her ears. The bathroom was so quiet, the whole apartment was quiet. There were not the night sounds like on the farm. No crickets, no cows mooing at the others, no chicken telling the other's they laid an egg. *God how does anyone keep from going insane in the quietness of this place?*

She finished and wiped, flushed, and washed her hands. She unlocked and opened the door. Lucas was standing just outside. He was still naked. His cock standing out from his body pointing directly at her. Dillon could not stop herself as she reached out and took hold of him. She felt the warmth, the pulse, and she looked up into his eyes. "Lucas I..."

"No Dillon. Let me get this out before you stop me again. I love you. You're my sister for god's sake. I have to love you. But, I also lust for you. Ever since I left from being there over Christmas I have thought of no one but you."

"Not Brook?" Dillon asked as she unconsciously started stroking Lucas' cock.

"Not even Brook. I thought of no one but you." Lucas said this last as he reached up to brush hair away from her face and tuck it behind her ear. He then ran his finger over her cheek and then across her lips. He licked his own and then cupped her chin in his hand and leaned in. He lightly kissed her.

Dillon still stroking his cock with one hand reached up to the back of Lucas' head and held him to her as she returned the kiss. She felt his hand fall from her chin to her breast and he kneaded it through the shirt for a bit before moving it under the shirt to feel her naked breast. Dillon broke the kiss and looked into Lucas' eyes and said, "I'm sorry if I was such a bitch to you. I love you Lucas."

"I love you Dillon, and the bitchiness was deserved." He smiled. She kept her hand on his cock and pushed him backwards with the other on his chest. Lucas walked backwards until he came to his bedroom door and Dillon used the hand on his cock and chest to direct him into his bedroom. Once he was at the bed she took her hand from his cock and put it on his chest next to the other and pushed hard. Lucas fell back onto the bed. Dillon climbed up onto the bed and sat on his thighs. Lucas' could feel the heat coming from Dillon's pussy, on his hard cock, through the g-string.

Dillon pulled the g-string away from her pussy and rubbed her clit. Lucas could smell her heady sex. She took his cock and rubbed it over her clit and said, "You like this Lucas?"

"Yes, oh fuck yes! That feels so amazing."

"Good, then you can remember what you had the chance of having." She got up off of Lucas and off the bed. "Fuck you Lucas! You can't honestly think you can make it all better by just putting your cock in front of me like that and just say, 'I'm sorry Dillon.' Fuck you Lucas. I just had a bigger cock than yours earlier today. Within a half an hour I had one load in my mouth and a second load in my pussy. He was more man than you will ever be." She then turned and left and went back to her room and shut the door and locked it. Then she laid down on the bed and cried herself back to sleep.

~~~~~~

The morning came and Dillon was awakened by a knocking on the door. "Go away Lucas, leave me alone," she called out through the door.

"I made you breakfast," she heard him tell her through the door.

"I'm not hungry," she lied back at him.

"I will leave a plate for you in the microwave. I have to go to work. The spare key to the apartment is on the kitchen table, and there is fresh coffee in the pot on the counter." She didn't answer him. "I love you Dillon."

"Fuck you!" She yelled back and heard him leave, the front door close and the lock click.

She was hungry, and coffee always made her feel betting in the morning. But, would it make her feel better after everything that was said yesterday? She got up out of bed and went to the kitchen. The scent of coffee drawing her to the pot. She opened the refrigerator and found sweet cream creamer that she added to a coffee mug she found on a rack next to the pot and poured it full of coffee. She took a sip and felt the tension leave her. She went to the microwave and pressed 30 seconds to heat up the plate of food inside.

After finishing her breakfast and a second cup of coffee she went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. She walked back to her room and stripped off the g-string and t-shirt and grabbed her toiletry bag from her suitcase. She walked naked back to the bathroom and into the hot shower. The water felt good as she poured body wash onto her loopha and started to wipe it over her body. Then her hair with shampoo and conditioner. She got out and dried off and then wrapped the towel around her wet hair, and walked naked back to her room.

She heard the knock on the front door. She walked to the door and looked through the peephole to see a huge chest with thick muscled black arms on either side. The guy was so tall she couldn't see his face. "Hello," she called out, "Lucas isn't here. He went to work."

"Hi Dillon, it's Kevin. I'm a friend of Lucas and he asked me to look after you today while he was at work and show you around the apartment complex and what it has to offer." His voice was deep and she could almost imagine it vibrating through the door.

"Just a second Kevin, I just got out of the shower," she told him through the door. Dillon turned to walk back to her room when she stopped. She turned back and unlocked the door and opened it telling Kevin, "Fuck it, come on in Kevin. It's nice to meet you."

Dillon turned away and walked back down to her room to get dressed. Kevin watched her go after coming in and shutting the door thinking to himself, *Damn Lucas, your little sister has one fine ass.*

~~~~~

Kevin showed Dillon around the complex including the weight room and basketball and tennis courts on the roof. Then they got into Kevin's Porsche Cayenne and he drove her over to the U of O campus for her visitation appointment.

"I'm actually one of the visitation guides for the campus, although it's usually football or basketball players I'm showing around. I asked if I could be your guide and they agreed to allow me to do it." Kevin had told Dillon that he was on the basketball team through a scholarship. He has been playing for U of O since he was a freshman and now it's his senior year. He already has had pro scouts from Portland, Golden State, and Miami interested in drafting him.

"How in the hell did you and my brother ever become friends?" Dillon asked as Kevin was showing her one of the freshman dorm area.

"He and I had a few sophomore classes together. I suck at math and Lucas helped me pull through them."

"Yeah, he's always had a head for math. I assume it's a good thing to have for his degree in architecture."

"We were lab partners for Biology and became fast friends. Even though he has never seen a basketball game in his life." Kevin laughed and Dillon felt the rumbling in her chest.

"I'm leaning heavily toward Ag-Sci at OSU," Dillon said but quickly added, "Yours not mine."

"Huh?" Kevin didn't catch that quite fast enough. "Oh, you mean as in Oregon State rather than Ohio State. Yeah, that's a bit confusing for some of us because they also have the same colors."

Dillon laughed, "I know, I even brought my OSU hoodie to wear at my visitation to OSU."

"Hey, if Lucas can't take you I would love to," Kevin said.

"I'm not too happy with my brother right now so I will take you up on that offer."

"What's wrong?" Kevin asked with true concern in his deep voiced rumble.

"It's sort of personal Kevin. Don't take it the wrong way by me saying that, but it's a family thing." Dillon didn't want to tell Kevin about how she threw away her virginity by giving herself to Lucas on a one-night-stand over Christmas break. She actually liked Kevin. The big oaf was pushing all the right buttons with her to become real friends and right now she didn't want to ruin that chance.

"Hey, I understand Dillon. No offense and no foul. If you feel you need to talk about anything though I'm a great listener."

"Thank you Kevin," and Dillon stood up on her toes and pulled Kevin down to kiss his cheek. "You and I have a really great chance here to be friends and I don't want to ruin it. It's not everyday a girl gets to have a friend who can also double as a bodyguard."

Kevin and Dillon laughed together as they proceeded over to the new science building using the sky bridge over the busy 6 lane road that runs past the front of the campus. Dillon was glad she could relax and be herself with Kevin. Although she was thinking that U of O wasn't for her, she looked up at Kevin thinking it had at least one thing going for it.

~~~~~~

After the tour Kevin took Dillon to the Erb Memorial Union where they ate lunch at Ace Sushi and had a smoothie from Jamba Juice. Both were a first for Dillon and although she didn't think she would like it they shared a Golden Dragon and California Crunch Roll that Dillon found delicious. It was the Mango-a-go-go that really hit the spot.

"Thank you for today," Dillon told Kevin when he brought her back to Lucas' apartment.

"Anytime Dillon. Just come up to 912 if you feel the need to be somewhere other than here."

Dillon put a hand on Kevin's arm and felt the muscles ripple under her touch. *I wonder what it would be like to be wrapped in these arms?* She thought to herself. "I just might Kevin, and don't forget you promised to take me to OSU. My appointment there is on Wednesday morning."

"I'm sure we will see each other before then, but I'll be here to pick you up at 9:00 for breakfast at my favorite place."

"Oh, where is that?"

"It's called Park Street Cafe. It's downtown."

"It's a date!" Dillon once again had to raise up on her toes and pull him down to kiss his cheek. She only thought about it for an instant before she decided to go for it and then kissed him again. This time on the lips.

Kevin felt her soft lips on his. He smelled the scent of her hair. More than anything he felt the blush in his face as Dillon let go of him and lowered herself back on solid ground. "Wow, that was nice," he said.

"Just nice?" Dillon asked raising an eyebrow and flashing dimples.

Kevin looked at those brown eyes and dimples smiling at him. He more than once noticed the light splash of freckles over Dillon's nose and cheeks. *Why does she have to be so fucking cute!* Kevin asked himself, *She's my best friend's sister for god's sake.* "No," Kevin finally answered. "It was more than nice, it was fantastic. Just like you are. It's just..."

"It's just that I'm Lucas' little sister."

"Well, yeah."

"Don't worry about it Kevin. He's lost all claim on me that he's ever had. I'm my own person. I'm 18 and I'm about to graduate high school and move out to attend, probably, Oregon State University. I'm not looking for a boyfriend, just a friend, and I think you are a great guy and I want to be your friend. If it just happens to have benefits, well that's okay too. Okay?"

Kevin thought about what she just said. "I want to be friends Dillon. I just don't know how comfortable I would be seeing Lucas around if we had benefits."

Dillon smiled up at him, "Friends then." She then put her hand on his chest and said, "The benefits can always be put back on the table later." She pat his chest and turned to unlock the door, "See ya later handsome," and she walked through the door leaving Kevin wondering if Lucas' friendship was worth the risk.

Kevin sighed as he walk back to where stairs would take him up to his apartment. He preferred taking the stairs for the exercise. Before he went through the door to the stairwell he looked back down the hallway to where Dillon was and thought, *I bet she would be one wild ride though.*

~~~~~~

Through the rest of Monday and all day Tuesday Dillon avoided Lucas. She stayed in her room or left the apartment to just walk and explore. When she got up Wednesday morning she heard Lucas leave for work and then went to get in the shower. After the shower she dressed in her Ohio State University sweatshirt that was black and had a big orange O on the front. Although it said Ohio State through the O the colors still matched those of Oregon State.

Then Dillon thought of something and called Kevin.

"Hey, what's up?" Kevin answered.

"Still picking me up at 9:00?" She asked.

"Sure am."

"Super, do you have any masking tape?"

"I have some sports tape."

"Is it white and can I write on it?"

"Yes... What's up?"

"Just bring it with you and a black Sharpie it you have one. Thanks. Bye." She hung up and went to dry her hair.

At 9:00 she heard the knock and opened the door in just her lace bra and sweat pants. Kevin handed her the tape and Sharpie. "These will work perfect," she said and went to the kitchen table where her sweatshirt was. She pealed off a length of the tape and put it over the 'Ohio' and then used the Sharpie to write 'Oregon' on it.

Kevin watched her. He felt his cock stir looking at her with her lacy bra holding her two perfect B-cup breasts. He swallowed hard and said, "Cleaver."

She looked up at him smiling those dimples. Her eyes actually shining at him. He thought, *Oh fuck she's beautiful. Why the fuck does she have to be so beautiful? And those tits are poking out...FUCK! I'm getting hard. No, please don't see me getting hard. You are my best friend's little sister for god's sake.*

Dillon stood and slipped into the sweatshirt. She did notice the bulge in Kevin's jeans as she put the shirt over her head. However, she had an idea about what to do about that later, not now, she was too hungry for real food and she needed coffee. "All set," she told him when she pulled it down and consciously stuck out her chest for him to see. "How does this look?"

"I think it will bring some attention to not only people at OSU, but also here in Eugene. The Ducks did beat the Buckeyes this year in football you know."

"Yeah, and the Bucks beat the Ducks in basketball last year."

Kevin cringed, "Don't remind me. Lucas razzed me for a week after that game."

"Let's go, I'm hungry and I need coffee," she told him and brushed past him. Although she did make sure her forearm did touch his cock as she did so. *I wonder how big he is? I've always heard about how big a black cock is,* Dillon thought to herself.

~~~~~~

Breakfast done and the drive to Corvallis on the back roads from Eugene was fun. They talked about random things and basically got to know each other better. Dillon told Kevin that she had never had a serious boyfriend, and Kevin confided to Dillon that his last serious girlfriend was in high school back in Georgia.

"What made you come to Oregon?" Dillon asked.

"They offered me a full ride to come here, and it was as far from Georgia as I could get," Kevin replied. "I just wanted away from the toxic environment that was surrounding Atlanta."

"I don't hear a southern accent."

"I worked hard my first year here to get rid of it. I still have to consciously think about my way of saying some words."

"Like what?"

"Well, for instance out here when the wind is blowing they say 'It's windy', and in the south we would tend to say, 'It's quite breezy'." He said this last in his natural southern drawl that brought a little giggle from Dillon he found musical to his ear.

Overall the tour went well and Dillon talked with the admin people extensively about their Ag-Sci department, and even a few of the professors. She was thrilled with the program and didn't even hesitate when she thought about enrolling.

On the way back to Eugene she reached over and put a hand on Kevin's arm. "Thank you for taking me. I really appreciate it and you are a great chauffeur." Dillon gave him her best smile.

"Wall golly gee Miss Dillon, I shore do ma best," Kevin said laying on the drawl as thick as he could. They laughed and talked a more until they arrived back at the apartment. Kevin dropped Dillon off at her brother's door and she went inside, but waited until she heard the door to the stairwell shut. She left and went to the elevator.

Dillon pressed the 9 and the elevator took her one floor up. When the door opened she heard a door close down the hall. She went to 912 and knocked. Kevin opened the door and looked down at her, "You forget something?"

"No, you did." Dillon pushed with all her might and shoved him back away so she could step in and close the door. She then quickly pulled off the sweatshirt and then pulled Kevin down and kissed him.

Kevin felt her soft lips on his and was very aware of hard nipples pressing into his chest through the lace bra and his own t-shirt. He didn't hesitate anymore. He wrapped his arms around Dillon and returned the kiss. Dillon moaned when he picked her up off the floor and turned toward the back hallway to where the bedroom would be. She felt herself getting wet in anticipation of what was about to happen.

TowGod
TowGod
194 Followers