Never in the Mood

Story Info
My Best Friend's Wife is Never in the Mood.
8.9k words
4.72
17.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
381 Followers

"Sometimes I wish I had a fuckbuddy on the side. Wouldn't that be nice?" Max asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," I said.

"Well you would need a girlfriend first before you had someone on the side," he said, laughing at my misfortune.

"Thanks Dick," I said, sniping back at him.

"Women are so strange. One day they're in the mood and then suddenly they have no interest. Guys are always ready to go," he said.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked, totally confused.

"What if..." He began.

BACKSTORY

My name is Sam. Max and I grew up together and have been Best Friends since I can remember. We are both smart guys, but he was always the one with the big ideas and I never liked to say 'No' to him. We were inseparable until we went to different colleges. After graduation, he came home with his steady Girlfriend Erin. She was a beauty with huge tits, but most importantly she was fun. I would hang out with them all the time as the 3rd wheel. Max didn't mind and was thrilled that his Best Friend and his Girlfriend got along. She was always trying to set me up with one of her friends, but she was the hot one of the group by far, and I wasn't attracted to any of them.

Things escalated and the two of them got married. They went through their typical Honeymoon Phase and I didn't see them that often for the first three months. I tried my luck at the bars, clubs, and even some dating apps, but there was no girl in sight for me. They slowly started to invite me to hang out again and we would see each other multiple times a week and on the weekends. I thought it was a little strange that they didn't want to have date nights on Friday and Saturdays, but I was content to be the 3rd wheel again.

TONIGHT

It was about six months into Max and Erin's marriage when I was over at their house on a Friday night. Max had ordered Pizza and had put on a movie. About 15 minutes into it Erin fell asleep on the couch. Then about halfway through Erin woke up and said she was going to bed. Max let out a sigh in disappointment as she walked out of the room.

"Everything alright Dude?" I asked him.

"Yeah, it's just this marriage thing isn't what I thought it would be," he said.

"Really? You guys seem so happy," I said.

"I mean I love her and all, but I didn't expect the sex to dry up so fast," he said.

"Wow, I had no idea," I said.

"The first three months were awesome, and we did it almost every night. Then it slowed to a couple times a week and now we haven't fucked in a month. I am so frustrated I don't know what to do," he said.

"You can always jerkoff like the rest of us that aren't getting any," I said, smiling.

"Nah, that doesn't work. I was never a big jerking off guy and now that I have a wife, there's no way I can cum that way," he said.

"Sounds like you're fucked. Well not literally," I said, laughing.

He playfully punched me in the arm and jokingly said, "Fuck you!"

"Haha," I said, "It is kinda funny though. You've got that hot little number in there and you're as desperate as I am."

"Sometimes I wish I had a fuckbuddy on the side. Wouldn't that be nice?" Max asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," I said.

"Well you would need a girlfriend first before you had someone on the side," he said, laughing at my misfortune.

"Thanks Dick," I said, sniping back at him.

"Women are so strange. One day they're in the mood and then suddenly they have no interest. Guys are always ready to go," he said.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked, totally confused.

"What if..." He began.

He grabbed my hand and put it on his crotch. I could feel he had a raging erection.

"Dude, what the fuck?!" I yelled.

"How long have we known each other?" He asked, holding my hand in place.

"Forever," I said, nervously.

"So it wouldn't be weird if we helped each other out," he said.

"Of course it would be weird!" I yelled again. "We both like girls!"

"Right, it wouldn't be sexual at all, just two buddies giving each other a release. You have to be tired of whacking off by yourself. A different hand would have to feel good," he said.

"Let me get this straight, you are saying we should jerk each other off?" I asked, baffled by the idea.

"Why not?" He asked.

"So many reasons," I said.

"Your hand is giving a different answer. Have you noticed I let go a few minutes ago and not only is your hand still on my crotch, it is rubbing my hard dick," he said.

I looked down to realize I was doing just that. "Oh shit," I said, pulling my hand away.

"I bet if I reach over, you're hard too," he said, starting to reach my way.

I pushed his hand away and blushed.

"I knew it!" He said, smiling.

"This stays between us?" I asked.

"Do you even have to ask?" he said.

"How do we decide who goes first?" I asked.

"Flip a coin?" he asked.

"Ok," I said.

He pulled a quarter out of his pocket and said "Call it!"

"Heads," I said.

The coin landed on Tails and my face dropped. "Don't worry, I'll do you next," he said.

He pulled down his shorts and his hard dick sprung out.

"Holy Shit! That thing is huge!" I screamed.

"I guess my parents knew something when they named me Max!" He said, laughing.

"I guess so, I don't know why Erin would get tired of that thing," I said.

"Me neither, but it's your turn," he said.

I shrugged and reached over with my right hand. I wrapped my hand around his dick and I was surprised by the feeling. I, of course, had never touched a dick before and in fact had never seen another one. Now I had a tight grip on my Best Friend's dick and he was waiting for me to stroke him to an orgasm.

"What are you waiting for?" He asked.

I lowered my hand to the base and moved it up to the top. When I jerked myself off I started slowly and then sped up as I was getting close to cum. That's how I wanted him to do it for me, so that was my plan for my first handjob. I worked him slowly and he began to moan. He closed his eyes and I could tell he was enjoying it. I felt his dick get even harder and I knew what that meant. I sped up my motion until he exploded all over himself and my hand.

"Ahhhhh," he yelled out. "Thanks Dude, I really needed that!"

He reached over to the tissue box on the table and handed me a couple so I could clean up. We were so focused on what had just happened that we had no idea Erin watched the whole thing from a distance.

"Ok Big Guy, you're up!" I said.

From the kitchen Erin yelled, "Max, come to bed!"

"No way," I said, "I just did you, you need to do me!"

"Come on Hun!" She yelled. "I'm waiting."

"What do you want me to do? You heard her. I've gotta go. I promise to catch up next time," he said and stood up.

"Ok, but you owe me," I said.

"Deal," he said and walked me to the door.

I got it my car and drove home, still with a huge hardon. I sped home and ran into my bathroom. I dropped my shorts and jerked off. It was the fastest I had ever cum and I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

NEXT FRIDAY

Max and I didn't see each other during the week, but he invited me over on Friday again. I hadn't mentioned the handjob at all and he didn't bring it up either. All I knew is that he owed me one and I was going to collect one way or another.

We pretty much did the same thing as last week, except instead of Pizza we had Chinese. Max put on a movie and like clockwork, Erin fell asleep and went to bed, leaving the two of us on the couch.

"Sounds like you were about to finally get lucky after I left last week," I said.

"Nope. It's now been 5 weeks. The only release I've had is from your talented hand," he said.

"Speaking of which," I said, grinning.

"Yeah, I know," he said, "But I don't think a handjob is gonna cut it this time."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "You owe me one."

"What do you think about blowjobs? You like them right?" He asked.

"Of course," I said, "But you don't mean..."

"Come on, it'll be fun. I bet it's been forever since you've had your dick sucked," he said.

"Well yeah, but I pictured my next one coming from a hot chick," I said.

"When you find one, sure, but for now I'm the only one here," he said.

"So instead of the handjob you're gonna blow me?" I asked.

"Same deal as last time. We flip to see who goes first," he said.

"You really want to do this?" I asked.

"Yeah, I could really use one and I know you could too," he said.

"I've never done that before," I said, surprised I was agreeing to this.

"Neither have I," he said, "But it's like pizza, even a bad one is still great!"

"Ok, but I flip this time," I said, completely forgetting he didn't give me the handjob he owed me.

"No problem," he said, handing me a Quarter. "I'll take Heads."

I flipped the coin and it bounced around, finally landing on Heads.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

"Don't worry, I'll do you next," he said, repeating his line from last time. "This time for sure."

He pulled down his shorts and just like last week he was hard already. I had almost forgot how big his cock was and I had no idea how he expected me to get it in my mouth. He saw my hesitation and put his hand on the back of my head to push me into his lap. As I started to move down he let go and let me take control.

I got close to his head and a drop of precum glistened from the tip. I don't know why, but I stuck out my tongue and licked it. It was kind of sweet tasting and he moaned at the surprise. I hadn't been given many blowjobs, but I tried to remember my best one and copied that. I kissed the tip of his dick and more precum leaked out. Opening my mouth I started to take his huge dick inside my mouth. He was so big that I had trouble getting my lips around it. I finally got comfortable and lowered my head slowly. I was swirling my tongue around as I was going down on him. Having not done this before, I took him too far and started to gag. I quickly pulled off him and was coughing.

He started laughing and said, "Rookie!"

"Yeah, no shit," I said, "I don't know what I'm doing."

"Just relax," he said, "I know it's your first time. Don't worry about taking me all the way. Just suck the part your comfortable with and use a lot of tongue."

"Can't we just forget about this?" I asked, hoping to convince him.

"Dude, my dick has been in your mouth already. There's no turning back from that. Besides don't you want me to go next?" He said.

"Fine," I said and took his tip back in my mouth.

I lowered my head again, but this time I stopped when I felt like it was too much. I did as he asked and circled him with my tongue as I sucked him. Once I got into it, I was bobbing my head up and down quickly. He was moaning and breathing heavy as I was giving my first blowjob. I felt him tense and grow even bigger in my mouth. I had no interest in him cumming in my mouth so I began to pull off him. He knew what I was doing and put his hand on the back of my head again. I tried to tell him to stop, but it came out as a moan, so to him it sounded like I was enjoying it. The vibrations coming from my attempt to speak triggered his ejaculation. His first shot hit the back of my throat and with his hand holding me in place, I had no choice but to swallow. He continued to cum in my mouth and by the time he was finished I had swallowed it all.

He removed his hand from my head and let me pull off of him. He said, "Dude, that was fantastic. Are you sure you haven't done that before?"

I wiped my mouth and said, "No asshole, I haven't done that before and you didn't have to make me swallow your cum!"

"Tasted good, huh?" He asked.

"That's not the point!" I yelled.

"So it did taste good. I've had other girls tell me that," he said.

Completely disregarding that he said 'other girls', I said, "Whatever, now it's your turn and you're going to swallow every drop!"

Just like last time Erin was watching in the distance, this time with two fingers inside her pussy as she watched me blow her Husband. Before Max could respond, Erin said from the Kitchen, "Hey guys what's going on?"

"Oh nothing much," Max said, "Just finishing the movie and Sam was having some dessert."

I punched him in the arm and said, "Dick!" Then I said to Erin, "I thought you went to sleep."

"I tried to," she said, "I got in bed and found myself staring at the ceiling. I thought I heard something and came to see what you guys were doing. Now that you brought it up, dessert sounds pretty good. What did you have?"

I froze, not knowing what to say. Max jumped in and said, "We have ice cream in the freezer. I'll scoop it for you if you want."

"I'll get it," she said.

Erin got her Ice Cream and joined us on the couch.

"Isn't this the same part of the movie you were at when I went inside?" She asked.

I hesitated again and said, "Yeah, we flipped to a baseball game."

"Perfect," she said, "I didn't miss anything."

Max hit Play and the movie started again. I was worried Erin would notice my breath, but she didn't say anything. An hour later the three of us had finished the movie together. With Erin sitting with us, there was no way I could collect on the blowjob Max owed me. I looked at the clock and it was almost midnight.

"Babe," Erin said to Max, "Remember we have Brunch with my friends tomorrow. We should really go to bed."

I gave Max a look like I was pissed, but he just said, "Sure Babe, it is kinda late. Let me walk Sam out and I'll be right there."

Erin kissed me goodbye on the cheek and walked to her bedroom.

"Dude, what the fuck!" I said. "That's twice now."

"Don't get your panties in a bunch. I didn't know she was going to come back out. I was totally ready to reciprocate," he said.

"Now you owe me two," I said, pissed off.

"How long have you known me? I'll make it up to you. I promise. I guarantee you I'll make you feel something you've never felt before," he said.

"You better!" I said.

He walked me to the door and I drove home. I ran into my bathroom and jerked off again. As I was stroking my dick, all I could think of was Max's big dick and picturing it was in my mouth. I came quickly again, but after I calmed down, I was a little worried about the visuals that got me there.

THE FOLLOWING FRIDAY

I had exchanged texts with Max and we made plans for me to come over again. I was more excited than usual, because I was going to collect, no matter how much he tried to manipulate me otherwise. My plan was thwarted when I got a call from Erin. She never called me, so I answered quickly, thinking there might me something wrong.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Sam, how's it going?" She asked.

"Good. You?" I asked.

"Fine. I heard you're coming over tonight," she said.

"Yeah, is that ok?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Of course, our house is your house," she said.

"So what's up?" I asked.

"I guess Max told you about what's been going on with us," she said.

"Um, a little I guess," I said, not wanting to reveal his confidence.

"I know he tells you everything," she said, "And I also know what you two have been doing on the couch when I was in my bedroom."

"What?" I said, surprised.

"Yep, I saw the whole thing. I saw you jerk him off and then watched as you blew him. Now I know why you didn't want me to set you up with my friends," she said.

"No, it's not like that," I said, getting upset.

"Then tell me what its like," she said.

"He told me you haven't been in the mood, and he was frustrated. We made a deal to help each other out, but both times you interrupted and he didn't reciprocate," I said.

"So he was supposed to give you a hand job and a blowjob too? I don't believe that for a second," she said.

"That was the deal whether you believe it or not. Please don't be mad," I said.

"I'm not mad," she said, "Actually it turned me on. What else did you guys talk about doing?"

"Nothing, he owes me and promised to make me feel something I've never felt before," I said.

"Oh, so he wants to fuck you," she said.

"What? No way," I said.

"Believe me, that's what he meant," she said.

"Well there's no way that's happening," I said.

"Are you sure? I'd love to watch that. That would be so hot. Maybe I'd be persuaded to join in," she said.

"Erin, there's no way I'm letting him fuck me!" I said in a serious tone.

"What if I told you I have video of you blowing him?" She asked.

"What?! You're going to blackmail me?" I said, starting to panic.

"Who said anything about blackmail? I just want us all to have fun. You've seen Max's dick. It feels amazing when he fucks me, I'm sure you would love it too," she said.

"If it feels so good, why did you cut him off? That's how this whole mess got started," I said, raising my voice.

"Good question, but watching you two has gotten me excited. I bet watching him fuck you will put me back in the mood," she said.

"Sorry Erin, the answer is No!" I said, sternly.

"Ok, but if the video of you blowing him accidentally ends up on my social media, it probably won't look good for either of you," she said.

"So you are blackmailing me?" I asked.

"Why do you keep saying blackmail? Why doesn't my friend Sam to come over a little early, about an hour before, Max gets home, and we can continue this conversation. I'll even let you hold onto my phone when you get here," she said.

Realizing I had no choice I said, "Fine."

"See you at 4pm," she said and hung up.

What have I gotten myself into? She was supposed to me my friend. There was no way I could afford to let her release a video. All my friends and family would see it and that would cause a big problem. I guess I had to do what she said. I finished my work and drove over to the house.

I got there exactly at 4pm and rang the bell. Erin answered the door in a tiny black nightie. I could make out a hint of her nipples, so I knew she wasn't wearing a bra. She kissed me hello on the cheek like she always did and invited me inside.

I had a mad look on my face and she said, "What's the matter?"

"What's the matter?" I said, excitedly. "My supposed friend in blackmailing me with the threat of releasing a video of me giving a blowjob!"

"Oh sweetie, why do you keep saying I'm blackmailing you? I just want you to have some fun," she said.

"You keep saying fun. Fun I'm cool with. Threats of releasing a compromising video isn't cool," I said.

"Then come on, let's have some fun. Max promised you he'd take care of you and if you're a good boy I might take care of you too," she said with a smile.

"I don't know," I said.

She flipped her hair and said, "I see how you look at me. You came in here all in a huff and you've been staring at my nipples through this black silk the whole time!"

I stuttered, nervously, "I...didn't...mean to...you're my best friend's wife."

"Its fine, I'd rather you look at me than some creep," she said.

She pulled the nightie over her head to reveal her naked body. I knew her tits would be amazing and her hard nipples were staring back at me. She didn't have a hair beneath her eyebrows and her body was perfect. My jaw dropped in awe.

"Let me get you ready to play with Max and I promise you'll get to play with me," she said.

She reached out her hand and grabbed mine. She led me to the bedroom and I followed. I got a view of her ass which was perfect as well. All thoughts about blackmail or whatever Max had planned were gone. I was looking forward to what Erin was planning.

I walked into her bedroom and she said, "Ok, strip."

I hesitated.

She continued, "Come on, I'm literally standing here buck naked, you can at least do the same."

I reluctantly agreed and took of my clothes.

"Impressive cock," she said, "Not as big as my Max, but then again I don't think many are."

"Thanks, I guess," I said.

She handed me a Victoria's Secret bag and said, "Here, I went shopping for you."

WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
381 Followers