Never in the Mood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But Babe..." He whimpered.

"No buts! He's been a really good sport and I can't think of anything hotter than you giving your first blowjob while you're fucking me!" She said.

"Ok, but just this once," he said.

My dick hardened in anticipation and I lifted my ass a bit to untuck it. I was bulging against the lace of my Pink Thong and before I could release myself, Max pulled my Panties to the side and let me out. My tip had precum forming on it and he immediately licked it off. I moaned in delight and he took me in my mouth. Seeing that he started to blow me, Erin began to fuck him again. The three of us were exchanging 'Oohs' and 'Ahhs' like we were in a symphony.

For his first time Max wasn't bad at sucking dick. He was nowhere near as good as Erin, but I remembered his comment earlier about there being no such thing as a bad blowjob. In this position with him lying down it wasn't easy for him. He was trying to bob his head as best he could and I was moving my hips, essentially fucking his face. Erin was pumping hard and he was thrusting his hips at the same time. The bed was squeaking and the headboard was hitting against the wall from all the action.

Erin's voice got louder and she was going to be the first to cum. She finally yelled out and had her third orgasm of the night. Max wasn't too far behind, because I felt him increase the pressure and he let out a moan as he came inside his wife with my dick jammed all the way in his mouth. Once the two of them came down from their orgasms he tried to pull my dick out of his mouth.

Erin saw and said, "No way Buster. Just because we both came first, doesn't mean you are off the hook! Why don't you two roll over and switch positions? Sam, Sweetie, you sit with your back against the headboard and Max, you get back to work. I expect you to swallow every drop!"

Neither of us said a word and we listened to the woman of the house. I sat back and Max took me deep in his mouth. This position was much more suitable for a blowjob. He could work me a lot easier and was able to move his head faster. He grabbed the base of my dick and started stroking me while focusing on sucking and licking my head. The pleasure was getting too intense and without announcing it I started to cum in his mouth. He tried to pull off, but Erin was right there to hold his head in place. He had no choice but to swallow like she told him he would. We were all exhausted and fell asleep in their king size bed.

THE NEXT MORNING

I was the first to wake up and I was still in my Pink Lingerie. I felt a fullness in my ass and remembered the butt plug. Erin was sleeping silently on her side and Max was spooning me. His morning hardon was pressing against my cheeks and his hand was around me on my bra cup. I moved a bit and he let out a happy sounding sigh, while still asleep. Last night flashed through my head. Both of my friends blew me, I fucked and went down on my Best Friend's wife, and my Best Friend fucked me and came inside me. His cum was still plugged inside me and it was the best night of my life.

Max was starting to thrust against me in his sleep. It felt so good when he was inside me last night. It wasn't good enough to make a permanent lifestyle change, but once more couldn't hurt. I moved my body forward to move away from him, just enough to pull down my Thong. I reached back and pulled out my plug to the sound of a plop. I was afraid the sound would wake him, but I looked back to see him still sound asleep. I spread my cheeks apart a bit and backed up into the position we started in. He was nestled up against me again and I adjusted so his head was pressing against my hole. I felt some of his cum from last night oozing out and I felt open and wet.

I was pretty sure he was still asleep when he started thrusting against my asshole. He was just breaching the entrance, but then pulling back. I guess it was hard for someone to fuck properly while they were unconscious. I moved my ass back hard and he woke up. He was groggy, but it didn't take long for him to figure out what was going on. He had to know it was me, just based on the size of the breast in his hand. He held onto my chest tightly and buried himself all the way inside me. I let out a yelp and Erin woke up. Max started to pound me with full strokes while we were on our sides.

"You like that Sam!" He yelled.

"Oh yeah, fuck me Max!" I yelled back.

He was really railing me and Erin sat up and started to finger herself. "This is so hot!" She said.

"You little tease," he said, "Trying to get me to fuck you while I was sleeping!" He said.

"I figured I owed you one last time after that awesome blowjob you gave me last night!" I said.

"Last time? I plan on pounding this ass every time my lovely wife isn't in the mood!" He said.

"I don't know about that, but for right now, Yes! Pound me! Make me cum from your cock before you fill me up with your load!" I yelled.

"Challenge Accepted," he said.

He continued to fuck me hard and I was loving it. In this position it was easy to thrust my ass against him and fuck him back. I was getting close and this time I needed to cum from being fucked. I moved slightly and felt him press against my prostate.

"Right there," I gasped. "Don't move! I mean move, but keep hitting that spot!"

He listened and was applying constant pressure to my prostate. It wasn't much longer before I was screaming in pleasure. My body shook and cum exploded out of my dick. My orgasm made my asshole clench and it squeezed his cock. This made him scream in pleasure as he unloaded inside me. I really enjoyed the warm feeling inside my ass again. He had shot so much up there in the last twelve hours. Maybe this wasn't the last time.

We were all lying in bed together and Erin was the first to speak. She said, "I don't know about you guys, but I could use a shower!"

"Me too!" Max and I said at the same time.

"Then if you want we can discuss the future of this arrangement over breakfast," she said.

"Sounds good to me," Max said.

"Yeah, me too," I said.