Never Insult a Repecki Pt. 04-05

Story Info
Ummul makes an ally in command.
3.7k words
4.74
7k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,182 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

Chapter 4

The two wives visited Ummul every day for a week. Society aboard an Outer Consolidated Planets ship was always well regimented and decorous. Or so the officers boasted to one another. But when Amelia and Katlin visited the ensign's cabin, they reverted to their most barbaric, animalistic selves.

Ummul found that the women's husbands, James Collins and William Darling, treated him with more respect. Apparently, their wives had successfully prevailed upon them to give the big, blue ensign a chance. For this, Ummul was grateful. But there were still other crewmembers that singled him out for abuse.

"I'm sorry I'm late." Ummul rushed into his cabin. Amelia and Katlin were naked on his bed, waiting for him. "Lieutenant Commander Tanner had me clean out his cabin. Which is very odd, because that is not specified in the code of duties for an ensign and..." He talked on and on as he undressed.

Amelia exchanged a look with Katlin as she moved to the edge of the bed to receive the Invitation. Katlin scooted next to her and whispered in her ear.

When the gooey stuff hit Amelia, she arched her back and closed her eyes. She opened them again and was greeted with the enflaming sight of that massive, blue cock. She shivered. Repecki were magnificent creatures. She turned onto her hands and knees. "We can't have Tanner mistreating you, Ummul. You have such a sweet disposition. Some of the crew are taking advantage of you." She took Katlin's hand and gripped it tightly as her pulsing pussy filled with alien cock. "You might reconcile... ooooohhhhhhh... with Mrs. Tanner." Amelia's eyes rolled as familiar blue fingers took hold of her hips. The mating pair found a quick rhythm together, her ass slapping against him.

"Maybe... but I... ugh... feel that my reconciliations have had unintended... ggrrrrr... consequences." Ummul looked down at the pink stretching around his penis. Humans seemed to be made for Repecki sex.

"Eeeeiiiiiiiiiii." Amelia's body seized, her first climax overtaking her.

Seeing that her friend could not answer, Katlin spoke, "We are happy with the consequences. You're amazing. I'm sure Claire Tanner will feel the same... um... once she experiences the Invitation."

"Maybe... maybe..." Ummul wondered at his own motivations. It seemed more a conquest than a reconciliation to invite another wife to his cabin. But human women were perfect, and when would he have another opportunity?

The next day, Claire Tanner rode Ummul on his bed while the other wives played with themselves and watched. He wondered why the human was riding him backward, facing his feet. Maybe she didn't like the sight of him? It didn't concern him too much. Her rippling ass was a pleasant thing to watch.

"Oooohhhh... gggaaawwwwwdddddddd... ssooooooooo... deeeeeeppppppp." Claire's whole world had been turned upside down in a matter of minutes. She had arrived at the ensign's room as one of the most prestigious wives on the ship. Now she was a lowly monster's plaything.

"What is she... ugh... saying?" Ummul looked over to Amelia. She had become his de facto human liaison and teacher.

"She's happy, sweetheart. Don't you worry." Amelia rubbed her clit and smiled at her handsome, alien boyfriend. It was a good thing Repecki couldn't breed humans, or all three women would be knocked up in no time. At first the big, blue guy had only wanted to cum in their butts. But now he used their vaginas as repositories for his purple stuff, too.

"Oh... uuuhhhhhh... good." Ummul growled out his orgasm, filling the new woman up. He would be happy with three sex partners, he told himself. That would be the limit. He wouldn't get greedy.

A few days later, Ummul ran afoul of Commander Gren. She was an orange-skinned, Cikvul female. "My species has been in the fleet for a hundred years, and we have worked hard to build our reputation with the humans. Your slovenly demeanor reflects poorly on all species of the Outer Consolidated Planets."

"I hardly think a stain on my uniform will cast a pall over the great prowess of the Cikvul people, Commander." He looked down at his uniform. He should have been more careful. He could clearly see some of the Invitation he had sprayed on Katlin that morning. "You are such a proud, clever people with very elegant mind-tails to display your intellect. I wish Repecki had extra brain power sticking out of our heads like -"

"Quiet, Ensign Ummul. You will not flatter your way out of this." Gren frowned. She did not like that she had to look up at him. Cikvul were taller than most other species, so his height was unusual and disconcerting. "What is this stain? It is very unpleasant." She reached an orange finger out to his uniform.

"Oh... um..." Ummul looked around at the crew busying themselves in Engineering Room C. He didn't think the Invitation would work on a Cikvul. Humans and Repecki were very similar, so it made sense that it would work on humans. Cikvul were quite different. But he didn't want to find out. "Please don't -"

"Stand at attention, Ensign." Her words were cold as ice. Gren pulled a glob of something off the uniform with her fingertip, and brought it to her face to examine it. Out of nowhere, she felt hot and sweaty. Her mind tails vibrated, nether holes pulsed, and thoughts clouded. "What's... happening?"

"Um..." Ummul watched her eyes dilate and her jaw go slack. He looked nervously around the room. So, the Invitation worked on Cikvul, too. That seemed nearly impossible. But somehow, he had accidentally dosed a commander. This was bad. Thankfully, no one had noticed yet. "You look fatigued, Commander Gren. Let me escort you to your quarters." He wasn't supposed to put his hands on a superior, but he needed to get her away from the other crew members. He gently turned her by the shoulders, and pressed on her back to get her walking. "Where is your cabin, Commander?" Maybe he could return her to her quarters and she'd forget the whole thing.

"I feel very strange, Ensign. I am reminded of my honeymoon on Cellepondon III." Gren mumbled on and on.

Ummul couldn't understand her. He asked the computer the location of her cabin, but found it was on the other side of the ship. He couldn't push her that far. He called Amelia for advice. She said he should bring the commander to Amelia's quarters, which were quite close. Not knowing what else to do, Ummul complied. A few minutes later, Commander Gren and Ummul hurried into the Collins's cabin. "Where is your husband?" Ummul asked.

"His shift won't end for hours. Don't worry." Amelia stepped over and looked into the commander's pretty, orange face. "What have we here? She looks out of it. This was from a little leftover Invitation?"

"Yes. I left some Invitation on my uniform by accident. She inhaled it." He wondered if he would get court-martialed for this.

"Invitation?" Gren gave him a dreamy stare. "What is... that?"

"I don't know, Ummul." Amelia unzipped Gren's uniform. "I think there's only one way out of this." She pulled the uniform off the female alien's upper half. "Check out this bra." Amelia pulled down the bra, exposing the commander's breasts. "Holy shit, she has three boobs. Did you know Cikvul have three boobs?"

"Yes." Ummul had studied up on all sentient species in the galaxy.

She turned to Ummul. "Invite me now. I want to enjoy this." She undressed herself.

"What?" Ummul looked back and forth between the two females. "Are you proposing that I mate with Commander Gren?"

"Get with the program, sweetheart. Yes!" Amelia stamped her foot for emphasis.

"Oh, gods," Gren whispered.

"Invite me, invite me, invite me." Naked now, Amelia stuck out her chest and pulled her shoulders back. She looked up to the ceiling. "Invite her again, too, or this could go very badly for us."

He had clearly driven this human woman insane. Poor Amelia. And she had made the situation worse. The only way out of this, as far as he could see, was to do as she said. "Very well." His ears pointed forward and sprayed Amelia. He turned and sprayed Gren as well, to make sure she had the proper dose.

"Oh, yuck." Gren wiped the gooey stuff off her face. The room swam around her. "You have... drugged me." She wracked her brain for relevant facts on Repecki. She remembered that they had some strange mating ritual. Her vagina flooded at the thought of aliens humping with crude savagery. "I need a minute... a minute to... think." Her holes pulsed with pleasure. There had to be a way to regain control of her body. But despite her best efforts, she let Amelia remove her boots, uniform, and underwear. Her eyes widened when Ummul's penis came into view. She marshaled all her energy. "Stop this at once, Ensign. You cannot... do... this." She stood as rigid as she could, but she did not run. Why didn't she run? "Oh, no."

"Don't let that bitch tell you what to do, Ummul." Amelia found a chair and fingered her pulsing pussy. "Show her who's boss."

"She is still the boss," Ummul said under his breath. "I cannot stop now, Commander Gren. You have accepted the Invitation. I must continue." He picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. She landed on her belly. He climbed on top of her and pressed her legs together, admiring her form. "You are very pretty. With your hourglass curves, your shape is almost human or Repecki."

"Wait... Ensign... I'm a bit confused... but you must... ooooohhhhhhhhhhh." Gren convulsed when the penis entered her vagina. She grasped the sheets with all eight fingers and let out a long, low moan. That was soon replaced by low grunts timed to the bottom of each thrust.

"Yes... Ummul... do her. Make her yours." Amelia was in a frenzy, furiously working her pussy with both hands. "Do you... like his dick... Commander Gren?" She knew it was unfair to question a female newly acquainted with Repecki cock. But it sure was fun. When Gren didn't answer her, she asked the question again. And again. Gren only screamed out her pleasure in response.

"I... do not think... she can answer you... Mrs. Collins." Ummul could not understand Amelia's insistence. It seemed clear that Commander Gren was either in the throes of great rapture or tremendous pain. He hoped and believed it was the former. Either way, she was in no shape to answer Amelia. Thankfully, Amelia quieted down and allowed Ummul to concentrate on humping the Cikvul. His hips did all the talking for a long while. Eventually, his pace increased, his grunting filled the room, and he exploded deep inside Gren.

They didn't rest for long after the first time. At Amelia's insistence, Gren mounted Ummul and humped herself senseless on top of him. He wondered if he was the first Repecki to watch three tits bounce while mating. He decided that he probably was. What sort of pioneer had he become?

After Gren was finally done with him, Amelia took her turn. Then they all crammed into the Collins's tiny shower. Once clean, Amelia and Ummul located Gren's cabin and walked her home. They asked Gren to keep the afternoon a secret.

The commander dumbly nodded to this, giving her approbation. She stuttered, "Can we... we... um... do this... again... Ensign?"

"Of course, Commander." Ummul bid farewell to both females, and hurried away down the corridor. He had now given the Invitation to four females. That seemed a number perhaps too great to manage. He would have to think things over.

Chapter 5

"Good day to you, Ensign." Claire Tanner giggled and stopped in the hall to chat with her secret boyfriend.

"Greetings, Mrs. Tanner." Ummul couldn't help but smile. He stopped and looked down at the woman. His height gave him a perfect vantage for glancing at her cleavage. Which he did. "I thought you were spending time with Mrs. Collins this morning." He looked around the corridor as if she might be hiding somewhere.

"She's feeling ill today." Claire stepped closer to the giant blue alien to let someone pass them. She stretched up on her toes and whispered, "Are you busy? I would love for you to invite me somewhere."

"Where?" Ummul put his hand on her shoulder.

"Anywhere. I just want your invitation to the place. The location doesn't matter." She put her hand on top of his, her cheeks turning warm.

"Oh, I see." Ummul nodded. "I do have a task, but perhaps -"

"You there, Ensign. Get your hands off my wife." Lieutenant Commander Tanner strode up to them.

Ummul and Claire stepped away from each other. Her face went very pale. Ummul's face turned a lighter shade of blue.

"Come with me, Ensign. You're going to the brig." Lieutenant Commander Tanner moved right past them. "Idiotic blue demons are not to fraternize with civilians on this ship. Especially my wife."

Claire gave Ummul an apologetic look. Ummul shrugged at her and followed his superior officer. He had read the code of regulations backwards and forwards, but he couldn't recall a prohibition on fraternization.

~~

The cell was not made for someone Ummul's size. He couldn't sit on the tiny bench, so he sat on the floor, contemplating the end of his career.

"My mind has been so clouded recently that I didn't plan for this." Commander Gren stood outside the cell. She lowered the force field and stood proudly, with her hands behind her back. "But of course, it was inevitable."

"Commander Gren." Ummul struggled to his feet, his legs full of pins and needles from his awkward position. "Will I be court-martialed? I only touched Mrs. Tanner's shoulder. I know I should have been more careful, but back on Roven we often -"

"Quiet, Ummul. There will be no court-martial. You broke no rules. But it was your mistake. Follow me." Gren turned and led him out of the brig, nodding to the onlooking guards. They walked in silence down crowded corridors, and she ushered him into one of the non-grav rec rooms. One transparent curved wall looked out on a passing nebula. They both took hold of a railing, and Gren locked the door behind them.

"What are we doing here?" Ummul had weightlessness training, but it always took his stomachs a minute to adjust to the loss of gravity. The room was crisscrossed with handrails, from top to bottom, so that a person would not get stuck floating where they had nothing to hold. Tentatively, Ummul moved hand over hand up toward the viewing wall.

"We are here because you and the ladies have been careless." Gren quickly disrobed, stowed her clothes in a locker, and followed him along the rail. "Invite me now, so that we may enjoy the time I reserved in this room."

"Commander?" Ummul turned. His brow furrowed when he saw her floating nudity. His females were insatiable. "Must I remove my uniform, too?"

"Yes." She watched as he awkwardly and slowly revealed his spectacular blue body. She caught her breath when his penis came into view. "As I was saying, we cannot afford to be careless. The women cannot waltz over to your quarters, nor you to theirs. You cannot know them in public. And we must put contingencies in place. Now, give me the Invitation."

"Yes, Commander." Ummul rolled up his clothes and tossed them toward the door. They bounced off a railing and hung in the air a good distance away. He turned his attention to Gren. She was beautiful, and his body responded. He reminded himself that he was the first Repecki to ever bed one of her proud species. His good luck was a double-edged blade. He knew pleasures none of his species had known, but his life had turned uncomfortably chaotic. His ears pointed forward and he sprayed her with the Invitation.

"Ohhhhhhh... it's only been two days, and I've missed that soooooo... much." Gren rubbed the Invitation into her neck, chest, and boobs. Heat prickled her skin, and her nether parts pulsed with pleasure. She jumped on her tall boyfriend, and together they floated between the rails, slowly spinning. She kissed him deeply, pleasure surging within her. She broke the kiss and slowly turned herself upside down. "Before I forget, I should tell you that I have taken the liberty of outfitting one of the older model shuttles for a sudden escape, should it come to that." She positioned her vagina in his face, and held tightly to his cock. She was glad her species was tall, it would not have been possible for one of the humans to sixty-nine with him so easily.

"But Commander... your career... your husband... what will happen if... mmmpppphhhhh." His words were lost in her pussy.

"Let us pray to your gods and mine that it doesn't come to that, Ummul." She licked the salty, purple goo leaking from his penis. "But if it does... I will not let them separate us." She licked again. "For an escape to work... we will need... someone with access... to fire control," she said between licks. "I will not... be shot... down."

"Mmmppphhhhh." Ummul was too busy licking her alien pussy to answer, but her train of thought alarmed him. Perhaps they should discuss it later. He groaned as his cock entered her mouth.

An hour later, they floated between the rails, Gren clutching Ummul and humping his massive cock into her ass. It wasn't easy to mate in zero-g, but they found the key was to supply the thrusting force with one's arms, while hunching into the act. All eight of her fingers dug into his muscled, blue flesh. "Sooo... good... Ensign... I never... thought... it could be... eeeeeiiiiiiiiii." Her eyes rolled back and she convulsed on him.

They floated together, madly slapping against one another with the stars laid out before them.

"Your hole... is... ugh... a tight fit... I am close." Ummul cupped her butt cheeks and supplied additional thrust with his hips.

"Yes... yes... make me your... savage... mate." Gren knew the Repecki were almost as civilized as the Cikvul. But she loved to make Ummul more barbaric in her fantasies. "Stretch me... change me... I am yours... eeeeiiiiiiiii." They screamed their mutual climaxes, shaking and panting in each other's arms.

~~

"Ummul, how nice to see you." Amelia stood in the open door to her quarters. "Come in." Her smile was a bit strained.

The door hissed closed behind Ummul. "I am not supposed to be here, according to Commander Gren. But Mrs. Tanner said that you were not feeling well, and you were not answering your comm." To his untrained eye, Amelia's freckled skin looked a bit greenish.

"How nice. Thank you, sweetheart. I... I..." Amelia put her hands to her mouth and ran back to the bathroom. She fell to her knees in front of the toilet and puked again. There wasn't much left in her stomach, but she still retched. She felt his giant hand tenderly touch her back. "I'm... okay... okay... just a bit... queasy." She threw up again.

"It is said that the Invitation can sooth a female Repecki's upset stomachs."

"You want to hump me... while I'm barfing?" Amelia leaned away from the toilet and tried to laugh. Her tummy rolled over and over. "It turns out I'm into some pretty weird stuff... but that... seems..." She covered her mouth with her hands. "Go ahead. I want to try it."

Ummul didn't bother undressing her. They would clean afterward. He pointed his ears and sprayed her exposed shoulder and the side of her face. He stood back and waited. "Well?"

"Holy shit, Ummul." On shaky legs, Amelia stood up. "You're amazing. I feel... fantastic." She looked at herself in the mirror. "But I look terrible." She turned on the shower and stripped. "Come clean me up with those big, strong hands of yours." She was so giddy at feeling normal again that she couldn't stop giggling.

Ummul put an end to her giggles when he entered her from behind. With warm water cascading off of her, Amelia pushed her ass back wildly. Her first orgasm swept over her. After that, she let him do most of the work. "Doctors... should study... the Invitation... as a cure for... nausea. No more... morning sickness."

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,182 Followers
12