Never Insult a Repecki Pt. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What... uh... uh... uh... is morning sickness?" Despite all his research, there was still so much Ummul didn't know about humans.

"It's... ah... ah... when a woman... throws up... because she's... pregnant."

Ummul's hips lost their rhythm. He slowed and then sped up again. "What... are you... saying?"

Amelia looked over her shoulder. Her smile was distant and dreamy. "That can't happen... silly. I'm human... and you're... big and blue. I just ate something... bad... uh... uh... or something."

"Oh... okay." But Ummul didn't think it was okay. The pleasure from her vise-like vagina was suddenly far away. This was the third alarming thing to happen that day. Repecki loathed chaos, but his very existence seemed to be breeding disorder on the ship.

"It's fine... Ummul. Just... uh... uh... keep... fucking me." Amelia pushed back on him. "Yeah... like that... ooohhhhhhh... you're splitting me... apart... eeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiii."

Hearing her cries of pleasure washed away his worry. He would have time to think later. In the shower, he could focus on her beauty, her wild nature, and the ecstasy she supplied. He pulled out of her, lay down on the shower floor, and let her ride him. At least he had cured her malady. She was obviously quite happy and healthy as she drove him closer and closer to his release. His thoughts fractured. But he did have one last nagging notion that maybe he should cum in her ass and not her pussy. He ignored it. "You are... mine... ugh... Mrs. Collins. Now... take it. Aaaaahhhhhhhh." He growled and emptied himself inside her, holding her trembling body in his arms.

As his orgasm subsided, his mind cleared. A quote from his research on humans popped into his brain. It was from a story called The Little Prince. "You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed," he murmured.

"What... was that... sweetheart?" Amelia was still panting on top of him.

"Nothing... nothing at all." But to Ummul, it was something indeed.

12