Never Just Give Me a Collar

Story Info
Babygirl earns a new collar during a kink con impact scene.
2k words
4.21
2.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself sitting in a session workshop, growing more desperate and depraved by the minute: trying but failing to focus on the material and be patient. My skin was electric to Daddi's touch. My thoughts kept drifting from the topic at hand to hoping her hands would slide up my skirt. I knew they would not. You see, Daddi is patient. She had planfully denied me orgasms for a week leading up to the con and knew exactly how desperate I was to be toyed with.

The morning sessions had been inspiring to say the least, and we spent most of lunch time sharing our related fantasies over sushi burritos. Afterward, we made our way back to the car, parked on the street in a quaint, Portland neighborhood. As we settled into our seats, Daddi started taking her rings off, and squeezing at my thighs. Reading her queues, I opened my legs, and Daddi worked her fingers into my pussy. She didn't even bother to move my panties to the side, she just pushed my already soaked panties deeper into my needy, little hole. Backing off, she said, "Show me your pussy, baby." When I did came an immediate slap. "Don't close your legs!" Slap, slap, slap! I could feel my pussy swelling to the pain. My body always betrays me.

She felt my wetness, "that's my little slut." She slid two fingers back inside my pussy and made a telling noise. The noise she makes when she's certain she can make me squirt if she wants to. I was too lost in lust to notice the people walking by, but Daddi was sure to remind me just how public this setting was. I could already feel it building, my pussy contracting around her fingers, and I knew the waterworks were coming. I knew I didn't have other clothes for the con. I knew this was all part of Daddi's plan, but I was too fucked up, too in love with the idea to stop it. "There it is baby, that's right, squirting so easy for Daddi." I felt the warm gush and looked up at Daddi, unable to control whatever stupid expression I had on my face. Then she let me lick her fingers clean of my pussy juices. My mind on one thing, I'm even more desperate to be fucked now. She put her rings back on and started driving.

"You should keep your pussy out."

"Are you serious, Daddi?"

"Yes. I'm serious"

As we pulled into our parking spot at the convention center, I covered my pussy and pulled my long, flowy skirt down over my lap, noting the giant wet spot and thinking, Why do you have to be such a stupid slut, asking for humiliation play?? It's working, too. You do love it! Now go inside and be proud of what a filthy slut you are for Daddi.

Daddi guided me inside by my rope leash. The one I got to wear all weekend. We went straight to the dungeon, and Daddi pointed out that the high spanking bench she wanted to use was open. "Take your clothes off and climb up there, babygirl." I climbed on top, kneeling and straddling the bench. I was positioned lying on my belly, with my legs spread and pussy on display. After practically begging to play all day, here I was feeling the "oh shit" sort of anticipation. Daddi tied my rope leash to the front of the bench, such that I couldn't sit up without syncing my choke collar. She tied my ankles to the bench as well, making sure I was nice and cozy. It was more vulnerable than I expected: lying there not yet in subspace, waiting to be used and tormented with the hustle and bustle of strangers all around me. I found myself needing some reassurance. "Do I look pretty, Daddi?"

"Yes baby, everyone wants to see you be brave for Daddi. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, I can."

"Yes, I know you can babygirl."

Ahhh, permission to relax, to forget about the noise and receive what I desire.

Daddi walked around to the front of the bench and kneeled down with her back to me, fiddling with something in front of her. She slid away, revealing a white, leather collar with an oversized gold ring: the one we had picked out together just the day before. It was sitting there in a little black box, with the light hitting it just right, ever so enticing. "Are you ready to earn your new collar babygirl? You know it's going to hurt, but you can take it for Daddi, right?"

"Yes, Daddi."

This is the part of the story where the amnesia kicks in, so I'll tell it as experienced from subspace. Staring at my new collar, I was able to block out the noise of the space and my thoughts, solely focussed on earning my reward. I could hear Daddi in the background, scrounging threw her bag of tricks and treats. She started with her bare hands, giving me more than a few spanks in succession, the sting building with each hit. I immediately felt blood rush to all the best places. I could tell she wanted to make it hurt. Gently caressing my skin and following up with hard, stingy spanks in succession. I could feel the energy rising in her and flowing into me. I felt myself begin to sink a little deeper. I was getting brave now, relaxing into the spanking. The magic was working, and I was able to manipulate the growing pain into pleasure. Of course, Daddy noticed this, and knew I was ready to take more. Afterall, she was here to bring me to the edge with her.

Just as my breathing got easier, came a shock of searing pain. Daddi was digging something into my calf muscle: a fist, an elbow, I don't know what the fuck it was, but the pain was intense causing me to pop up and feel the jerk of my choke collar, still tied to the bench. Telling myself, There's nowhere to go. Relax and feel it. Afterall, this pain, though intense, is the type I most enjoy. The kind that lingers and moves through the body slowly. I can almost feel the processes in real time: searing pain that gets a rise out of me, followed by a flood of endorphins: just what Daddi needed to get me ready for our new paddle.

A wide walnut paddle with a good balance of sting and thud: light enough that Daddi could give me her hardest throws without fucking me up more than intended. I felt her dragging the edge of the paddle over my clit and pussy. I could feel the coolness of my wet panties, the ones I had just gushed all over in the car. I was reminded of the deep ache I'd been experiencing all morning, waiting to be used. Though I knew this is not where things were headed.

Daddi started tapping the paddle on a single cheek, building in intensity. Then came the first hard whack. I'm sure I jumped or twitched, and of course she followed up with a few spicy hits in a row. Just as I would start to think I couldn't take the building sting, she would back off. Daddi reads her baby so well. In the space between hits, I'd open my eyes and stare at my pretty collar, ready to take more for Daddi. She walked away and came around to talk to me, holding the flowy skirt I had been wearing. She held up the spot soaked in my cum, "Tell me what happened to this, baby."

"You were fingering me."

"Tell me more, what happened exactly?"

"You fingered me and made me squirt when we were in the car."

"That's right baby, in the car in front of everyone."

She left and returned with her suede flogger, brushing it slowly down my back, from my shoulders to my tailbone. Such a comforting sensation that never lasts long enough. She started lightly flogging my ass and thighs, and telling me how pretty my marks were looking. She started to go harder with the flogger, but I was so deep into my space, that it felt far away. She brought me back, digging into the muscle behind my hip bone with her fingers. (That will wake you up!) "You're doing so well, baby. You know we're not done. It's going to take more to earn your reward." I watched her take out the paddle I hate most: the purpleheart wood, honeycomb paddle. My whole demeanor sank thinking, How will I get through this after all of that? My ass is already raw.

I stared at the pretty white collar, and took some deep breaths. I reminded myself that the magic was working; I was safe in the space we had created. Whack!

Fuck, this paddle is surprisingly bad every time. Daddi started cutting into my thighs and pussy with the jagged edges of the paddle. My skin was already so irritated, I was sure it was breaking. Of course the thought of her not really giving a fuck helped me deeper into my space. I could feel her excited, sadistic energy rising, and I knew the hard hits were coming. I was ready. She threw harder than she ever had with this paddle, sometimes a single hard hit and sometimes a few in succession. My body couldn't keep up the pain-to-pleasure factory, and I was suffering for Daddi. I remember seeing a DM walking towards us, and I thought, Maybe they're coming to check on me, knowing they weren't. No one was coming to help, and in fact many people had stopped to enjoy the view and listen to my screams and whimpers. I liked this idea.

Daddi dug into my calves again, and I couldn't help but scream in pain, popping up and choking myself on my collar again. Then the yummy rush of endorphins, followed by more smacks, and this continued a while: paddling, calf torture, choking on my collar, melting. The pleasure factory was back, and I had never been in such a delicious state of blissful mind and body fuckery. Daddi finally paused and walked around to the front with something nice for her baby. The MAGIC WAND. "You want this, don't you?" She balanced her paddles on my lower back, saying "Don't drop Daddi's paddles, OK?"

"Yes, Daddi."

She turned on the wand and positioned it just right on the bench, so I could push my clit into it. She kept up more gently with the paddle, stopping now and then to spoil me with the wand and change the settings: alternating between my favorite and most frustrating modes. It didn't take long for the pleasure to build and my body was contracting in pleasure. Daddi came around to look into my eyes and held my cheek. "Please, may I cum for you, Daddi?"

"Yes, I want my baby to cum. Cum for me now." At her words my orgasm immediately started building and she knew just how to help me along, "That's my good slut. Look at you cumming for me." The orgasm writhed through me, and I lost all control, surprised by my own guttural sounds, and swimming in what felt like endless pleasure.

Until... I heard the paddles hit the floor. A piece of the honeycomb paddle even broke away and slid across the dungeon floor. Oh fuck! No, no, no! Daddi immediately snapped, taking the wand away mid orgasm, "You dropped my paddles?!! I told you not to drop my paddles."

"Please, Da..."

"NO, baby! You don't get to cum more after you broke my paddle." She picked it up and gave my ass a few more hard smacks. Sigh. Fair enough.

She came around to the front and held my face in her hands. "Guess what baby? You've earned your new collar. You're so special to me babygirl." She helped me put it on right away. Relief and pride washed over me and I was all smiles. All shaky, but all smiles.