The Video Not So Nasty Pt. 01

Story Info
Video for boyfriend goes viral.
10.8k words
4.35
6.3k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was proving to be a typical night out with her friends for twenty year old Emma Fox. She sat in the booth nursing her vodka and orange, taking small sips from it now and again while she watched Sasha and Debbie on the dance floor of the club with the two guys who'd been chatting to them for the last twenty minutes or so. Their friend stood on the side, watching on enviously while glancing towards Emma. She knew he wouldn't come and ask her to dance, they never did.

It wasn't that it bothered her if she was being honest, she knew her friends were slim and pretty, not like herself. She was plumper, wore glasses, and had ginger hair. Her friends made a point that not only was she nicknamed Foxy because of her surname, her hair colour was very similar to a red fox too.

She heard someone close talking and looked up to see a guy standing by the booth.

"So, do you want to dance or not?" he asked.

His hand was outstretched to her, inviting her to take his hand so he could leas her to the dance floor. She went to stretch her hand to his, then looked behind him to see some other guys staring and laughing.

"Fuck off you creep, leave her the fuck alone!" she heard Sasha screech as she pushed him away.

He swore back at her and then walked back to his friends, all laughing at their trying to prank her.

"Take no notice of those arseholes," Debbie told her.

"Oh I don't, you guys go back to dancing, I'll be fine," Emma told them.

After being persuaded that she was fine they returned, only now their friend stopped with Emma. He introduced himself as Billy, and asked her if she wanted to dance. Emma sighed.

"What, is this a wind up again?" Emma asked scornfully.

"No, honest. I like you. You have amazing eyes, like emeralds," Billy answered.

"I'm surprised you can tell in this light and through these glasses," Emma laughed.

"Your eyes are lighting up the entire room," he told her.

Still a little reluctantly, she followed him to the dance floor just as the DJ started to play a slower song. She turned and went to go back to her seat but he pulled her forward. As they leaned into each other Emma saw the previous guys pointing and staring. As they turned and swayed to the music, Billy noticed too and told her to ignore them. His hands wandered ariund her body and she didn't stop him. On her arse, up her sides, cupping her tits, she didn't care who was looking, then he kissed her passionately, their tongues entwining, everyone else now forgot about. They spoke for a while after leaving the dance floor.

"I've written my number on this scrap of paper. Don't give me yours, just call me if you want to hang out somewhere a little quieter," he told her, "but hopefully you will do."

They got into a cab and dropped Debbie off at home before going back to Emma's where Sasha was staying over. They laughed and giggled, trying to be quiet and not wake Emma's parents. Getting into Emma's bedroom Sasha started making pretned kissing noises.

"So, are you going to call him or not?" she asked.

"Yeah I may do, he seems quite nice," Emma responded.

"You could do with phoning him, it would be nice for you to have some real dick instead of a dildo," Sasha laughed.

Emma laughed back, recalling the day her sex life had taken a turn for the better. She'd always thought about sex a lot despite not getting much attention from men, but that fateful day eighteen months ago had turned things on their head. Emma's mum had asked her to take some clothes upstairs and to leave them on her bed, and to bring a clean tea towel down while up there. Sasha had gone with her, and while Emma placed the clothes on her parents bed, Sasha had opened the wrong drawer and shrieked.

"Oh fuck Foxy, your mum has a dildo," she cried out, holding what looked like a real cock in her hand.

"No way," Emma shouted back.

"Perhaps your dad isn't enough for her," Sasha laughed.

"Oh they're definitely still having sex, I can hear them most nights," blushed Emma.

"Perhaps he uses it on her while he's getting it back up!" Sasha giggled.

Emma's mum shouted asking what was taking so long and Sasha quickly put the dildo back and they ran downstairs. Emma couldn't get the thought of the dildo out of her head and as soon as they'd gone out the following day she was straight into their room to dig it out.

Despite being eighteen back then Emma was still a virgin, and as she held the dildo in her hands her mind wandered to Gary. He was Debbie's boyfriend at the time and she'd heard Debbie say about losing her virginity with him, what it was like, what his cock felt like inside her, and she'd given him her first blowjob. Emma held the dildo in her hands and closing her eyes, imagined it was Gary.

She pushed the dildo into her mouth, working it slowly further and further in, then holding it steady while she worked her mouth on it. The porn she watched helped her technique although didn't help enough with when she almost made herself sick when the dildo made her gag. Her phone went off and it was her mum asking if she wanted anything from the shop as they were on their way home. Emma replied no and them cleaned the dildo off and placed it back where she'd taken it from.

Every spare moment she practised with the dildo, feeling a little guilty that her friends boyfriend was the object of her fantasies, but becoming quite adept at sucking the dildo. She finally lost her virginity a week later, but after four dates and two sex sessions he stopped calling back.

Every time her parents were out now she used the dildo on her pussy, practising different ways of using it, watching porn and copying how they rode it, liking one video where the woman had stuck the dildo to her bed frame and fucked herself on all fours. However her mum's dildo didn't have a suction base.

Not being at college on a Wednesday had been her day of practise, a day of not having to wonder if either would return home as she knew they were both at work. Biting the bullet on a Tuesday she placed an order for next day delivery. When the delivery driver turned up she blushed upon opening the door, even though he would have had no idea what she'd ordered, it being in a plain box.

She took the parcel and quickly made her way upstairs, opening the box and tipping the contents out. She gasped loudly upon seeing it. She checked her order, then cursed herself. Her mum's dildo was six inches long, the one she'd ordered was nine inches and much thicker, even if it did have a suction base it scared Emma a little.

Now, eighteen months later, Emma was skilled at taking the dildo with comparative ease, not only in her mouth and pussy but she'd also anal trained herself too. She'd also ordered herself another one the same size, and quite often used the dildos to double penetrate herself.

Her only minor issue now was that although she'd slept with two other guys since then, like the first guy they were much more the size of her mum's dildo. She didn't want to seem ungrateful, she'd actually found men who willingly wanted to sleep with her, but deep down knew her dildos had spoiled her.

She phoned Billy, who asked her if she'd meet him at the public library in the town centre. It seemed an odd place to meet but she wanted to see what he was like with her one-on-one. They pondered through the books, finding they had similar likes, then they turned into an aisle and realising nobody could see them Billy pulled her too him and they kissed.

"You really are beautiful," he told her.

"Are you just saying that to get me into bed?" Emma giggled.

"No, I don't want to sleep with you," Billy answered.

Emma pulled a face and went to turn away, Billy grabbed her arm and pulled her back to face him.

"No, I don't mean at all, I just want to get to know you better first," he said.

Emma smiled and stepped forward, dropping her hand and groping his crotch.

"What about if I want to?" she laughed.

"Well you'll have to wait too," Billy exclaimed.

Emma continued to stroke at his growing bulge, teasing his zip down with her fingers. She looked up and down the aisles.

"Do you think anyone can see us?" she asked.

Billy shook his head and then looked puzzled as Emma squatted in front of him. She slid her hand into his zip and pulled his cock out. Encouraging, it was a decent size. Stroking his cock, she looked up to see his eyes closed as he leaned back against the book shelves.

"I'm not stopping until you've cum, so you'd better hope nobody else does see," Emma giggled.

She slid her mouth onto him expertly, enjoying the sound of Billy's groans as she worked her tongue along his shaft. Billy had one hand in his mouth to try to subdue his moans, the other on the back of Emma's head to hold her steady. Just a couple of minutes later he went to pull his cock from Emma's mouth as he came. Emma gripped him tightly, holding him in place as shot down her throat, filling her mouth with his stick gooey load. Emma didn't waste a drop, swallowing it all down eagerly.

Just as Billy had zipped up and Emma stood up again, one of the librarians came down the aisle to put some returned books back. Emma and Billy walked past her, giggling as they did so. Billy told her that he'd walk her home now and it had been nice to see her, nicer than he'd expected their first date to be anyway. Getting to Emma's house she looked at her watch and frowned.

"Fuck, I was going to invite you in but mum will be home now, oh well, come with me," she said.

She took his hand and led him down the entry towards the back garden where there was a gate. She pushed him against the gate and undid his zip. She laughed, hearing her mum singing in the kitchen at the back of the house, yards away from where they were.

"Just hope the gates locked or she's going to get an eyeful," Emma giggled.

Billy didn't protest as she released his cock, this time watching from her squatting position as he got bigger in her hands. He'd felt bigger earlier but she'd been too busy feeding it into her mouth to see how big he actually was. Pleasingly, he was almost as big as her dildos. She took him into her mouth and once his cock was soaked in saliva she moved back. Standing, she reached under her loose dress and removed her knickers.

"Are you sure you don't want to fuck me," she purred, lifting the dress to reveal her shaved pussy.

"It's tempting, but I'm going to make you wait still," Billy told her.

She frowned, then laughed and lowering herself, took his cock into her mouth again, this time using her spare hand to rub at her clit. After a few minutes Billy's breathing got heavier.

"Can I cum on your tits this time?" he asked.

Emma didn't stop, averting her gaze to look him in the eyes and smile while sucking him. She moved her hand away from her clit and started to open her buttons from the top down. Four buttons in she stopped and moved her hand back to her clit. Her tits were almost in view, the silky fabric of her dress fighting to keep her nipples covered, but more than enough cleavage for Billy to aim at. She sucked and rubbed until she felt his cock start to pulse, then rubbed her clit harder still as Billy took a hold of his cock and pulled it from her mouth.

He wanked furiously, Emma trying to match his pace, then he started to shoot spurt after spurt over her tits and neck. Emma rubbed quicker still and she came too, squirting over the path. Despite cumming earlier, she was surprised how much cum Billy shot over her tits.

"Don't clean up, I dare you to walk into your house like that," he laughed, "but you can do your buttons up so it's not too obvious," he instructed.

He walked off telling her he'd meet her again in a couple of days, and kissed her cheek before walking off down the road. Emma walked into the house, seeing her mum coming back into the house from the back door, giggling when she said she'd heard noises outside but assumed it was a couple of cats. She could feel the cum running through her cleavage, down her tits and across her stomach, hoping there wasn't any visible on her neck still.

"Are you okay Emma, you look a little flustered and flushed, what's that in your hand?" her mum asked.

Emma looked down to see a little fabric sticking out where she held her knickers.

"Yeah, I just ran down the road as I need the toilet," she answered, "and Sasha borrowed me a top," she continued.

She used it as an excuse to leave the room sharpish, indeed running to the toilet. Once there she undid her dress buttons and used her fingers to wipe the cum from her body and slurped it greedily down her throat.

Two days later, with Emma's parents being out, she invited Billy around to her house. Once inside she pounced on him, pushing her tongue down his throat, telling him they had around two hours until they would be back. She led Billy upstairs and, after unzipping and pushing his jeans down to his ankles, pushed him back onto the bed and quickly swallowed his cock down. His eyes closed, she quietly removed her knickers, then her bra, then slid her dress down to the floor, all the while working his cock.

In one swift movement she jumped onto the bed, reached behind herself and guided Billy's cock to her pussy, lowering before he had the chance to stop her. She lowered herself quickly taking her breath away, only pausing when his entire length was inside her. Billy stared up at her.

"Great tits, lovely pierced nipples too. I wasn't expecting those," he exclaimed, "they'll make up for you tricking me."

Looks like we'll have to have sex now then," Emma giggled, "Do you really like them?" she continued, cupping her tits for his viewing pleasure.

"I can't wait to try to cover them in cum," he answered, "they're bigger than I expected."

"38DD," Emma moaned as she started to ride his cock, "If you do want to cum on them, make sure you let me know when you're ready."

Ninety minutes later and Billy had cum for the fifth time, Emma herself cumming numerous times too. The last time she'd laughed, now unable to see after he'd asked if he could cum on her face, but for her to keep her glasses on. She used her fingers like mini windscreen wipers to wipe his cum off them and slurp it into her mouth. Despite the many positions they'd fucked in, Emma's favourite part was when Billy had lay her on her back, pushing the back of her knees up to part her legs. She'd put her hands down to cover her flabby stomach, but Billy told her not to cover herself up.

He'd enjoyed watching every inch of her move as he fucked her, her thick thighs taking the pounding from his own legs, and especially watching her big tits bounce about as he fucked her harder and harder, the cum already on them sliding around her chest and stomach too.

A couple of days later, Emma received a text message.

"Have to go away with work today, emergency job, I'll be gone for two weeks or so but I'll phone when I get there."

He phoned her later and told Emma that he'd miss her, that he'd been looking forward to more sessions like the one at hers. He told her that he'd taken a sneaky picture or her, with his cum covering her tits, and that would have to keep him warm at night. She didn't hear anything from him until the following evening. They were chatting away with Emma laughing about whether he'd fallen asleep looking at her picture.

"The picture is great, but what would be even better if you showed me what we'd be doing if I was still there, show me how much you're missing me," he told her.

"What, you want more pictures?" Emma queried.

"Well, I was hoping you could send me a video perhaps, showing me how much you miss me," he answered.

"You mean, naked?" Emma asked.

"Naked and masturbating would be ideal, then it would be like we're masturbating together when I watch it," he laughed.

"I'll think about it," Emma told him.

She couldn't sleep thinking about the possibilities, if she'd get the chance, where to do so, but the thought of filming herself intrigued her. She masturbated a lot, but had never once thought to film herself. Not just to send to Billy, it could be fun to watch it back herself.

She came down to breakfast the following morning to find her parents up and ready. They reminded her they both had meetings before work so they were going in early, which Emma had forgotten about. Emma ate breakfast and went to shower before going to college herself. With her parents out she stripped completely in her room and watched herself undress in the mirror. She walked across to the bathroom and went to turn on the shower. With no room for a separate shower room the shower was over the bath.

She looked about, and before turning on the shower she went back to her room, opened the drawer where her dildos were, and taking one out went back to the bathroom. She put her towel over the radiator and put her phone onto record, facing it on the radiator towards the shower where she'd be standing. Getting into the shower she turned at different angles before turning on the shower, then got out and played the recording. Good, the angle was perfect. She zoomed in just a little more and started recording again, then took off her glasses and climbed into the bath.

She had to leave the shower curtain open so had turned the shower head around so the water didn't do all over the floor. Emma turned her arse towards the camera and poured shower gel into her hands, then rubbed the soapy foam over her shoulders. She'd tied her hair up into a ponytail, she hadn't time to get it wet and then dry it before leaving. She twisted her body, letting the soap suds trickle down her body, letting her willing viewer watch as it cascaded down her back and between and over her buttocks, and running down between her very ample cleavage.

Getting a little more shower gel she leaned one hand against the wall and used the other to wash across her arse, covering it in soap before letting the water wash it away. All the while she kept looking over her shoulder to see herself on the screen. Liking what she saw, she picked up a bath sponge and applied some shower gel to that. Now she rubbed the sponge across her body, leaving white foamy stripes across herself, particularly in between her buttocks and her tits. She took her time doing her arse, rubbing the sponge between her legs and across her clit.

Emma bent right over and looked behind herself. On the screen she could see rivers of white running down her legs from her pussy, looking like cum dripping from her. She squeezed the sponge against her arse, now completely covered, like Billy had cum on her several times. She could already feel how wet her pussy was and it wasn't from the shower. Facing the camera she squeezed the sponge on her shoulders and groaned as she watched the white rivers run down her body and across her pussy.

Dropping the sponge into the shower she washed the remaining soap suds from her body, making a point of running the palms of her hands over her engorged nipples, her large red areola glowing from the warm water. Crouching and smiling into the camera, she picked up her dildo from in the bath where she'd put it earlier. She let the water jets run over it to make sure no suds were on it, then slid it into her mouth. Squatting so her open legs faced the phone, she slid the dildo into her mouth while rubbing her clit.

Emma pushed the dildo between her heavy tits and then turned, standing facing away from the phone but looking back over her shoulder. She raised one foot and leaned it on the edge of the bath, then slid the dildo down her buttocks and rubbed from her arsehole to her clit a few times, then slid the dildo effortlessly into her pussy. She pushed the dildo in for a few seconds, then withdrew it slowly, showing her wet labia gripping the dildo before her pussy gaped for the phone as the dildo slid from her.