Never Know What will Happen

Story Info
From using an extra bedroom to a sexual relationship.
1.3k words
4.33
5.2k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You just never know what's going to happen. To begin with, my neighbors have a son I've known since he was in High School. For his freshman and sophomore years I dropped him off every day for school since I left for work the same time he went to school so it was convenient. Bear in mind, back then he was just a nice neighbor kid and I never looked at him or though of him in a sexual manner. It was not until he was a senior and of age that he really became attractive to me as a young hot guy.

About him-he's 6'1 or 6'2", not sure but I'm 6' and he's taller than me. All through school he participated in multiple sports so has an incredible body which he's maintained to this day as he goes to the gym almost if not daily. As for his looks, it's hard to put into words just how incredibly handsome he is. I guess the best way to describe him is he could be a model without any problem. Really a beautiful guy. Now, as for the rest of him, I had only seen him in shorts or swim trunks previously and could tell he was packing but wasn't sure just how big he actually was. I found out later but that part of the story is yet to come.

Now fast forward, he graduated college and has a job with an international company so travels around the U.S. for projects usually lasting a year or two. Several months ago he completed one project and was sent home for a couple months awaiting a new project so while waiting, he was working in his companies corporate office. One issue was, his room at his parents home was being used by his parents we theirs was undergoing a major renovation that was to last several months and the only other room is occupied by his sister who is still at home. He could sleep on a couch but that was not a very desirable option so when I heard I offered one of my of extra rooms and at this point strictly as a favor to a young man I've known for years and feel close to as a friend. Now to be completely honest I was very attracted to him but my offer had nothing to do with that but simply as a friend and neighbor.

Now here is where the interesting part of the story begins. Although there is a shower in the guest bathroom it was a shower in a tub however, I have a really nice shower in the master bathroom which he prefers to use which he does every night before bed. I usually go to bed before him and will read for a while and eventually he will come through the bedroom, shower and then return to his room for bed. When he comes out of the shower he usually only had a town wrapped around him and nothing else.

One night he was exiting the master bathroom and while walking by my bed and saying good night I could see he was trying to reach a spot on his back to scratch and was having trouble reaching it. I offered, half joking, to scratch it if he wanted me to and much to my surprise he came to my bed and turned around so I could scratch him. This turned into an every night thing-I would lay there and reach up and scratch him but the length of time he wanted to be scratched grew in length over time. Well, one night I thought I would try something and I told him that reaching up from the bed made my arm tired so why didn't he come lay on his stomach in the bed so it would be easier for me to reach his back so he did. DAMN was I surprised and turned on at the same time. Now this became our normal routine. Then one night after I scratched his back I began rubbing it all over and he really liked it. I told him some bullshit and I had heard about this "rubbing massage" that was supposed to be really relaxing. He believed me!!!

So as we became really comfortable with this routine I once again tested the waters and told him that rubbing an ass was supposed to feel extremely satisfying and offered to try. He pulled his town off and lay there with his bare ass. I rubbed his back and went lower and lower until I was rubbing his ass and he fucking loved it. He even moaned a little which I was excited to hear. Although I concentrated on his ass checks, over time I did "accidentally" let one of my fingers slip between his checks and gently rub his anus and each time I did,he never said anything.,

So to fast forward, after a few weeks of this now being our new routine I offered to rub his chest and stomach like I did his back saying I heard that was part of the rubbing process. Well, he turned over and didn't even bother to put his towel back on so now he's laying face up with NOTHING on at all. This is when my suspicion of how hung he is was confirmed. This damn boys was HUNG. I mean I've 7" hard so comparing it mine, his was AT LEAST 71/2 to 8" flaccid so could only imagine how big is cock is fully hard. Likewise, has a really nice girth-I mean really thick. He's so much bigger than I could ever dream. So like his back, at first I concentrated on his chest and stomach but stayed away from below. When I'd rub his chest my fingers would rub across his nipples which he really enjoyed I could tell. He tried not to be obvious but I could see it in his face and once in a while his cock would move a little as though it was going to get hard but never did. Close at times but never a complete boner. Over time my hand would get lower and lower and a couple times I accidentally (yea right) went a little too low and hit the top of his cock but would apologize each time but he would say, "it's cool" and just lay there.

So now our routine was lay down, scratch back, rub back and ass with my now routinely reaching his anus, then his chest and stomach with an occasional accidentally hitting the top of his cock. Then one night, I was rubbing his chest and I made sure my fingers hit his nipples over and over and before long he got completely erect. Oh, and he is AT LEAST 91/2 or 10" completely hard. DAMN! I guess we were on the same page because he didn't apologize or try to downplay it but rather just gave me a look as if to say, "go for it" so I took a chance and grabbed his cock and began to stroke. He fuckin loved it so I stroked him until he blew. I absolutely could not believe it. I never dreamed in a million years that I would actually get to play with this hot ass guy much let get him off.

One night when I was jerking him he offer to do the same for me so I pulled my underwear off and he grabbed my cock and jerked me until I blew. So each night we did this routine (was not every single night but at least 4 nights a week) we got each other off until one night he ask for more. He wanted me to blow him and said he would return the favor. Well, he didn't have to ask me twice, I went down on that HUGE cock and sucked it so good while I played with his balls and he did the same for me.

This lasted until his new project was ready to begin and he moved out. I miss our nightly sessions but enjoy the memories which I call upon when I jerk myself off at night. We plan to play again sometime when the opportunity presents itself but not sure when that will be.