Never Meant to be a Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a question Cliff could not answer and -- at this moment - did not want to think about. Therefore, he freed himself silently from Viv's embrace and got up. He forced Viv onto the centre of the bed and adjusted the lighting to bring out the swell and glow of her satin skin against the sinful red of her bra and panties and the blue of the bed's cover. And then Cliff photographed her, click after click, leaning, kneeling, standing over her and even, like a lover, lying close to her to capture every magical impression. And then there was Cliff's more and more unguarded language, the hot sexy words with which he urged and cajoled Viv to put her all, her sexual needs and pure lust into every move and expression.

Eventually, it had to end. Cliff collapsed next to Viv in only partly pretended exhaustion on the bed. She, his willing partner in sin, slipped into his arms to press her in arousal shivering nakedness against Cliff's clothed body. And he could no longer resist. Viv moaned and bit into his shirt as his hand gripped her ass to grind her crotch against his painfully constricted er erection.

It shocked them both and they moved, grinning at each other, reluctantly apart. After a few minutes of rest, Viv went to the bathroom. She returned carrying her small bag. As she strolled into the room with hair and make-up re-done, she proudly showed off her seductive nakedness in her sexy undies to the waiting Cliff. Nodding back to the door and bathroom, Viv grinned and said, "You go now. I'll be ready for our final shoot when you get back."

And she was. Kneeling on her bed, the length of the diaphanous excuse of a nighty barely reached her thighs. With the photo lights shining on Viv, nothing remained hidden. The cloth's translucence only accented Viv's sinuous line of her breast, midriff and pelvis. And it made the darkish triangle on her pubes and the swell of her breasts with the pink glow of her nipples appear in a silvery haze.

During the shoot that followed, Viv's sensuality, her shame-free pride in sharing with him her sexiness and beauty, took Cliff's breath away. And he realised, with Viv giving herself to his lens in more and more seductive, more lust-filled, giving-all poses, that he was no longer in charge.

When both of them decided that their work had been done, Cliff sat down with some trepidation to look at the bedroom pictures he had taken. As a photographer, he normally would delete every not-good-enough photo. But this time he also feared that there were shots he should never have taken. And they were not on his but on the iPad of Viv.

As soon as Cliff reached for the iPad to start looking, Viv was all over him. As promised, she had shed all her inhibition with this all-revealing nighty. Her sexily arisen nipples titillated Cliff's back as she looked over his shoulder at the pad in his lap. And then, as she exclaimed, guffawed and giggled as Cliff went through the photos of her cavorting and posing in her hide-little red undies, her fingers got busy. She unbuttoned Cliff's shirt to play with his nipples and the hair on his chest.

For the final viewing of the last eight lustful pictures, Viv squeezed under Cliff's arm. As her tits pressed against his hip, her nighty slipped off her shoulder. And then, as they studied and discussed -- taking their time -- the beautiful but disturbingly direct, lascivious pictures, Viv's hand found Cliff's cock. Although constrained by his trousers, it quickly grew in length and girth under Vi's lusting care.

Cliff's hesitating mind was finally made up. He would no longer leave the initiative to Viv. Freeing himself from her embrace and furtive hand, he stood up and slipped out of his shirt. Undoing the belt and clasp, he let his trousers drop to the floor. Stepping out of them, he kicked them to his shoes. He had those taken off earlier to photograph Vi on the bed. Standing there in socks and his showily tented boxers, he looked questioningly down at Viv.

She did not make him wait for her answer. As she stood up, her delicate nighty floated caressingly down her body. Turning to Cliff she crouched down before him and reached for his boxers. Looking up at Cliff with a mischievously expectant smile, she slowly pulled them down. When his fully erect cock sprung out at her face she greeted it with a cry of delight, "God, Cliff, I love your beautiful cock!"

Cliff feared for a moment that Viv would start sucking his cock. So, he gently pulled her up and they moved unhurriedly onto the bed and into their first proper embrace. Her body, highly aroused by what happened before, began immediately its love play. Her tits and nipples pressed and rubbed and teased playfully over his chest. As his hand stroked up and down her back, her wriggling and pushing-up ass begged to be groped. She also offered Cliff her lips but her kissing was almost brutally direct, with lips opening wide and her tongue pushing in. Cliff expected and would have loved, after what they now were for each other, a truly seductive and caringly playful kind of kissing. He did not know if she had learned to kiss like this from a brute of a man or an ignorant boy-lover. Or was Viv a virgin that kissed as she imagined it?

The idea was sobering. Cliff just had to ask. Breaking free of their embrace he looked down at Viv, seductively spread out, waiting to be loved. Weakening to temptation, Cliff drew his fingers slowly down her body, over her beautiful breasts, the quivering softness of her belly, and made them curl caressingly in her bush. Leaving it to rest there, Cliff force himself to ignore Viv's sharp intake of breath and how eagerly her mons pushed and rubbed against his hand. He kept his voice low and composed:

"Viv, you are a stunningly beautiful and sexually enticing young woman. Being sixty years old, it makes me incredibly happy, sexually excited, and stupidly proud that you want me as your lover. And worried too. Are you already a woman that knows what she wants? I just have to ask you: Are you a virgin?"

Viv burst out laughing. Then she put her head on Cliff's chest, and grabbed his hand, pushing it down from her bush onto her pussy:

"You worry too much Cliff. I am almost nineteen. I say I'm a young woman who knows what she wants. Today I want you! And I am not quite a virgin." Viv giggled and pressed a kiss on Cliff's breast before she whispered, "And I have already sucked cock!"

"Did you like sucking cock?", asked Cliff. Viv had put him at ease with her light-hearted, cheeky answer.

"Not as I expected. It was during this year's holiday with my Chinese boyfriend, in Georgetown. He believed that sucking cock was what Western girlfriends did, and I was studying in Australia. I was quite willing. When we came to it, however, all my sucking couldn't get his little willie hard. He was too scared and ashamed. But he blamed me, and we broke up."

Viv was not perturbed by her past failure. With her hand closing over Cliff's now half-erect member, she asked, "May I suck your beautiful cock? I'll make it big and hard and ready to come." Not waiting for an answer, Viv crouched down at Cliff's side and clutched his cock. Gripping its shaft, her too-hungry mouth -- as with her kisses -- sank deeply on the third of his cock not in her grip.

Cliff quickly decided not to allow her to persist in such a crude fashion. He gently but firmly cradled her head and made his cock make teasing love to her face and gradually to her lips and mouth. Viv learned quickly and soon her lips, tongue and teeth, with her fingers caressing the shaft and balls brought Cliff close to coming. He had to pull her up. Kissing her, his tongue played over her lips - the way his cock had done - before he let it sink into her now cock-knowing mouth. Immediately her tongue started an intertwining play with his. Suddenly, Viv seemed to have learned to make her kisses lust-filled with hints of pleasure had and pleasures to come.

It ensured Cliff, that his part-virgin Viv was ready for something new:

"God, woman, you loved my cock almost to coming. In exchange, you must give me your pussy. You were not too shy to flash it to me for a brief second. Now you can let me love your pussy, let me look at it and touch it. And Viv, if you let me, I want to lick your hot sexy pussy open and eat it up. Do you want that?"

Viv only moaned as an answer. As Cliff began to kiss his way down her body, her hands clasping his head did not hold him back. But when his mouth hovered over her breasts, her hands pulled it onto one of her quivering tits. After Cliff had sucked and bit its nipple into a pointy excitement, Viv dragged his face onto her other boob.

Pressing his head down, she stuttered, "Cliff! ... Cliff, yes! ... God, yes! Eat up my tits too! ... Aren't they sexy-tasty? ... All morning you just looked!"

Over long minutes Cliff relished making up for it, with Viv whimpering louder and louder. His hand and mouth pleasured Viv's tits into a state of groin-twisting, toe-curling lust.

It made her hungry for more. Suddenly she pushed Cliff's face down over her belly and bush onto her opening thighs. Viv whispered breathlessly, "Look at my pussy, make love to it, Cliff! .... You are the first ... God, I want you, Cliff ... to see, touch, kiss, lick and ... God, yes ... fuck my pussy!"

Viv had released his head but as he crouched uncomfortably on her side, Cliff had to shift. No longer as nimble as the last time long ago, he pushed his body lower down the bed. Viv, quite un-virgin-like, twisted her groin towards him, lifted one leg and pulled Cliff's face into her thighs' embrace. As she raised her knees, her thighs spread, putting her pussy for Cliff in plain view. He allowed his finger to stroke gently three times through the length of her pussy's slit. Although he did not press, the slit glittered already after the second passage.

"You have, Viv, a very, very sexy pussy." Surprising himself, Cliff bent in and placed a lingering kiss on the pussy's pouty lips. Coming up for air, he added, "You Viv, have the most beautiful and kissable pussy lips I've ever seen... and kissed!"

Cliff loved Viv's response. She reached down and dug her fingers into his hair to pull his face closer towards her excitedly shivering and lifted pussy. With her bottom off the sheet, Cliff put both hands under it to guide Viv's pouty lips to its first-ever French kiss. And wasn't she ready! Her pussy's lips almost parted under Cliff's first, tip-of-his-tongue, slowly exploring lick. In his second, his flat, pressing-down tongue sank fully into the heat of the cleft. As his tongue moved slowly twirling up to her clit, Viv's hands clawed into his hair. In response to Cliff's progressively quicker and harder licks, Viv's pussy turned slippery-wet. It filled his mouth with the arousing, rich tangy taste of Viv's virgin cunt. And for his ears, her gasps, moans and cries had turned, into a beautiful song of her love.

It turned into wailing when he closed his teeth teasingly over the lushness of her lips and bit and sucked until Viv's frantic hands and her screams made him momentarily stop. But then the devil rode him, and his lips and teeth fastened, for the first time, on her clit. Within seconds, Viv was uncontrollably sucked into the vortex of an orgasm that she, screaming and bucking and shaking, did not yet know how to share.

Cliff waited. When her last shivers stopped, he took Viv into a, he thought, calming embrace. She snuggled in, rubbing her hotly aroused body against his. It surprised him when she pulled down his face for a wild, lust-charged kiss. Gasping for breath and with her lips almost on his, she whispered, "God, Cliff, you made me come! It was terrifying ... beautiful... all new!" After a pause, Viv laughed, "I always thought that the little rushes in my pussy when I masturbate is all there is in a climax." Gripping Cliff's less-than-dormant cock she added, "And I still haven't been fucked. God, will I climax like that when it happens?"

In embracing her, Cliff's hand had wandered down to Viv's beautiful, perfectly rounded ass. On touch, it twitched and moved provocative-sexily against his imposition. Turning to her he enquired, "Why are you in such a hurry? To fuck, I mean. We have only started to make love. I have neglected your sexy ass and barely started on your outrageously sexy tits. And I've not yet finished with your eager-to-climax pussy."

To emphasise his words, Cliff drew his fingertips down the ass crack onto Viv's pussy. Once there, he pushed one finger into the fold and found her clit.

Reminded of before, a moan escaped Viv. Wriggling her body up, she brought her pussy into easier reach. Intended or not, in moving up, her tits were at the mercy of Cliff's hungry mouth. Over the following long minutes, Viv was again brought close to -- or brought herself -- to a lustful surrender. She pushed, again and again, with frantic hands, her hotly inflamed tits into Cliff's plundering mouth. At the same time, her pressed-together thighs locked Cliff's hand into her pussy and his finger onto her more and more rebelling clit.

Eventually, with a searing heat welling up from her cunt and her engorged nipples hotly enflamed, she cradled Cliff's face to her chest, "God, Cliff, you drive me wild-crazy. I love how you make love to my tits, to my ass, and what your mouth fingers do to my pussy. With you, I feel so sexy and free and desired! ... And God, I want you ... more and more!"

Cliff had gotten off the bed. Grabbing Viv's legs, he pulled her to the bed's edge. Not knowing what he wanted, she still spread her legs. Kneeling between them, Cliff lifted them on his shoulder and pulled Viv's already slippery hot and still love-hungry pussy to his mouth. And this time his licks on their journey up, always ended with a flick of his tongue over her clit. Viv was breathing heavily. She had lifted her head and was looking down expectantly.

So, Cliff stopped. Looking up at Viv he asked, "You really want me to make love to this naughty clit of yours, don't you, Viv?"

"God, yes!" she cried, and her hands shot down to cradle Cliff's head.

Cliff did not want to be sightlessly buried in Viv's crotch. Reaching over her thighs and spreading them, his fingers pulled her pussy's lips wide apart. Open before his eyes was the pink-glistening glory of Viv's virgin pussy! He looked closely at the small but cover-free opening to her cunt. It intrigued him. Kissing his way up to her clit, he deliberately let his twirling and probing tongue play at length over the yet virginal opening.

Viv, as if she knew, rewarded him with a staccato of "Yes! ... Yes, Cliff! ... God, yes! ... Kiss me! ... God, there!"

With Viv's pussy's lips spread open and her clit so seductively raised, Cliff's attention shifted. Over the next ten minutes, accompanied by Viv's beautiful love song, he made the most intensive love he had ever spent with a woman on Viv's lasciviously arousable clit. Finally, an orgasm approached but this time the waves did not crash in and surprise Viv. Instead, they tantalised the depth of her cunt like Cliff's tongue did in licking her now fully exposed pearl. Her groin began to heave and her thighs started to quiver.

Cliff could no longer restrain himself from touching the opening to Viv's cunt. While it was small it was not as tiny as it had at first looked. Besides, the hot discharge from Viv's obviously excitable cunt during the loving of her clit had made it slippery and wet. When Cliff pushed - while almost wishing to hold back -- his finger sank, and was almost sucked deep into the hotly palpitating grip of Viv's cunt.

As her climax stormed in, she howled, "Yes! ... Yes! ... Yes!" into the air. And her shivering groin bucked in spasms of lust against Cliff's invading finger.

This time, Cliff quickly stood up and gathered the still-climaxing Viv into his arms. As they fell onto the bed, Viv cried out, "Cliff! God, Cliff, I've come again! What's wrong with me? This time, God, it was your finger so deep in me!" Then she burst into laughter and rolled onto Cliff for a shamelessly sexy kiss while she pressed her in slowly waning spasms still shivering groin onto Cliff's rock-hard erection.

It undoubtedly helped him to tell her the truth, "I have news for you, Viv. There is nothing wrong with you. You are a most unusual virgin, and not just because you are so wickedly sexy. In your pussy the opening to your cunt has no cover. There is no sign of a hymen or that you ever had one."

The medical term stopped Cliff in embarrassment but then he joked; as it happened, with the truth, "You Viv, were just never meant to be a virgin."

For a moment only, Viv was shocked and silent. Surprisingly subdued, her voice low, she asked, "Does that mean that we can ... that we will fuck now? God, I want it. And I know how much you want me."

A mischievous smile lit up her face as she grabbed hold of Cliff's cock, "This beautiful penis has been hard all day from wanting me so much! We are going to ... you are going to fuck me, aren't you, Cliff. I want my first fuck to be with a real man, like you. Not with a stupid boy. You have made me, today, with your photos and all, into a very sexy, grown-up woman that knows what she wants. You have to finish the job, Cliff!"

"I've known all along that I shouldn't but, God, I want to fuck you! But I am ... my cock is too big for your first-time opening. I know, it's a tight one-finger size. I would hurt you too much. And then you would not want to remember me. You would want to forget what happened today."

Viv did not look convinced nor had she released her hold on Cliff's cock. She seemed to weigh and measure. Turning suddenly, she bent in to kiss him. Untutored in the art as Viv was, it was far from a suitably innocent farewell kiss.

She whispered, "If it has to end like this, Cliff, give me something to remember. Let me suck your beautiful cock once more."

Not waiting for permission, she hurriedly kissed her way down to Cliff's cock. Taking possession, her lips closed lovingly over the cock's fevering head. Her mouth was gentle but the way she lay down and twisted her body and pussy into Cliff's view and reach was a direct and salacious invitation.

With her hands massaging his balls, Viv rested her cheek on his shaft as she looked up a Chriss and said, "Make love to my pussy. Play with my clit and God, yes! Finger me! ... I want to feel something in my tiny cunt!"

Viv appeared to settle in for a gentle, long drawn out, emission-delaying suck. However, her lower parts told a different story. With Cliff's fingers stroking and pinching and pleasuring her so easily aroused clit, her legs spread wider and wider, showing Cliff her pulsating cunt's opening and the first trickle of its juices. It invited his finger and it slid in smoothly to its full length. And as he slid it sensuously in and out in a beginning finger-fuck, the muscles of her cunt responded by gripping and releasing. But when he started to twist and bend his deeply embedded finger and its tip touched a magic spot, Viv stifled her scream by biting into his cock.

Made careful, Cliff asked, "Do you want me to stop? Do I hurt you?"

Viv moaned her answer, "No, don't stop! I want your fingers inside my hot ... touching me up! Come! Do it! Feel how hot it is ... God ... I want your cock but fuck me with your fingers!"

With Viv, the plural in 'finger' was no accident even in an in heated arousal moaned answer. She remembered that Cliff thought hers was a 'one-finger cunt'. But now, Cliff appeared ready to change her. Regretting he had no better lubricant, Cliff began to force two of his hefty, spit-covered fingers through her tight opening. The shock and pain made Viv rear up from his cock. Slowly at first, he pushed them deeper and deeper into her, helped by her cunt's slippery juices. After some initial groans Viv was silent, holding still while Cliff's two fingers, in a quite lengthy in-and never-quite-out journey widened and newly sensitize her cunt.