Never Meant to be a Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Viv broke her silence but not with a lust-loaded moan, "Yes, Cliff, your fingers feel good! You can fuck me now, Cliff, can't you?!"

Not leaving it to him, Viv scrambled up and swung her legs over Cliff's middle. Then, crouching forward and lifting her ass, she reached back for his cock. Looking the momentarily stunned Cliff in the eye, Viv mumbled, "Let me, Cliff. You have to let me have your cock!" And she took a firm hold on its shaft and guided its engorged head into her pussy. As it touched the cunt's opening -- so brutally bruised by Cliff's fingers - Viv winced. But then, crying out she threw back her head and pushed the cock's head fully into her fevering cunt.

Although the barrier was broken, Viv's impatience to properly fuck was checked. As the, at first, tentative up-and-down movement of her groin pushed the cock centimetre by centimetre into her cunt, she began to hurt from its sensitive, inflamed state.

She moaned, "God, Cliff, be gentle with me. Your big cock is killing me! ... I know, you told me it would."

Still, Viv persevered. Eventually, she let go of the cock's shaft to allow Cliff's member to push deeper into her suffering but also more and more aflame cunt., Viv sat up to show herself to her lover. With the cock full in her, Viv raised her arms over her head to push out her sexy tits. But as she tried to begin her ride, a spasm of pain in her over-full little cunt made her freeze. Crestfallen, she looked at Cliff with a pained, apologetic smile.

Cliff realised her dilemma. Viv had so badly wanted to fuck. She imagined it to be the ultimate conclusion to their lust-filled day. Or, perhaps, Cliff half-feared, the beginning of a long-term relationship. Viv had overcome his resistance and her virginal flaw to mount him in triumph. As her grand finale, she had to ride him and herself into a glorious coming.

Cliff knew that words alone would not console her. He had to prove how much he wanted her still! Therefore, he reached up for her turned-away face. His fingers passed onto her lips until they opened and her teeth set on them with a moan. When his hands took possession of her tits, with his fingers pinching the nipples into a painfully aroused prominence, he told her how much he wanted her, how breathtaking she was, and that he could not get enough of her sexy tits, her cheeky ass, and her now sore but so hot and tasty pussy and cunt.

When Cliff shifted his hands onto Viv's ass and gripped her buttocks, Viv breathed a surprised/delighted "Oh, God!" into the air. Avoiding pain, Viv had so far stayed motionless impaled. But now, with Cliff caressing and massaging her ass, her whole lower body became alive. It shivered and twisted and arched up in shock when Cliff parted her buttocks and ran his fingernails down and up her spread-open crack. These sensations wondrously enlivened the muscles in Viv's cunt. The intensely pleasurable waves made her, for minutes, pant and gasp, and cry out in a love song quite new.

Eventually, Cliff did what Viv, the Pornhub-wise virgin, had believed he would do all along. When he mentioned the tasty delight of her pussy and put his hands on her ass, she was sure he would pull her onto his mouth to be again orally pleasured. And now he did. In lifting her, his still unspent cock plopped out of her supposedly inert cunt, all shiny from her juices. Viv, straddling his trunk shuffled up on her knees while Cliff slid down. With his finger still dug into her ass, he pulled down her glistening, half-open pussy.

Fighting against the tyranny of his hands, Viv shifted to bring her clit to Cliff's mouth. She found it and moaned, "Cliff, Cliff, kiss me! Suck me, Cliff!"

When she finally had to release him after long, lust-filled, tantalising minutes of circling her clit over his ravaging mouth, Viv collapsed forward and her dripping pussy shivered and shook against his lips.

Cliff still wanted more. He pushed his tongue repeatedly as deep as he could into Viv's freshly fucked and still tender cunt, triggering a renewed gush of juices.

In the grip of her coming, Viv slid down over Cliff's body until her crotch came to rest against his unrelieved erection. Her closing thighs locked it tightly against her still-aflame sex. Cliff, however, gathered her into a comforting, post-coital cuddle.

Viv was upset; disappointed. After a minute or so of sullen silence, she said, "Don't I excite you enough? You just don't want to fuck me. After all our loving, you still haven't come!"

Cliff pulled her stiffening body closer, "God, Viv, it hasn't been easy. You made such exciting love to my cock and I was so close to coming. But I didn't want to come in your mouth and disgust you. What is most important for me, Viv, ... you were a virgin ... hurting from my too big for you cock. Me, fucking you into my orgasm ... I just could not do it to you."

A new thought struck Cliff; he chuckled, "Besides, I had no condom. I might still be fertile. ... You are not on the pill, are you, Viv? ..., It would be criminal to come into your unprotected pussy."

Almost satisfied with Cliff's explanation and amused by his joke, Viv regretted her aspersion. Reaching down to cradle his cock, she offered a laboured grin, "I'm not giving up on you, Cliff, not after today, not after all the photos you took, not after relieving me somehow of my virginity, and after giving me three wild climaxes."

Viv paused. Her hand on Cliff's cock had become insistent and her voice more beguiling, "Cliff, I want you to be my first man, my first lover. I could wag class again on a Thursday ... the next or the one after. By then my pussy will have stopped hurting; it will be itching for you! ... I could even be on the pill. ... And you will bring your condoms... three, at least, to give me the orgasms I deserve!"

Somewhat embarrassed by her outpouring, Viv slipped out of Cliff's arms and jumped out of bed. Grinning down at Cliff she said, "I better leave before I say more and get into trouble."

She slipped quickly into her Jeans and blouse and put her glamourous undies and nighty in her bag. Turning in the door and pressing the iPad to her breast, Viv addressed Cliff who had not left his bed:

"I will not allow you to delete, steal, a single shot on my pad. But I may occasionally mail one of my sexy pictures back to you if we stay secretly connected. Just to make you remember."

_______________________________________