Never Mention but Never Forget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both making our way to the land of orgasm when Bob said, "OK, clothes on, back to work." At first neither of us heard or believed him and we carried on doing what comes naturally. We were both desperate to continue. I guess, given a chance we would have consummated our love on that mat, in fact I know we would have. I felt so gloriously dirty. I wanted my son's cock to pulse and spew its cum in his mum's pussy. "Come on lovebirds time to do some work." Bob insisted. I gave Luke's stallion like cock one last lick, got up and put my leotard back on.

My hair was a mess, my mouth tasted of cock, my pussy ran like a river and my crotch was soaking wet with spit, sweat and honey. Luke was not much better his face shinny with my sweat and honey. We were both frustrated, turned on and sexy in equal measures, but we danced like the lovers we were. Our best session ever and a great run up to the competition.

Act 3 -- the competition

A few days before the competition Luke passed his test. He was so nervous as we drove to the competition. All he could talk about of was winning a car, he was too tense and was not focused on the job in hand. He had to realise that we had to actually win the competition otherwise he would not be getting a car. Bob tried to calm him down, trying to get him to focus on dance not cars, but words were not working. I knew to win we would both have to be calm, relaxed but focused on dancing not on cars. I pulled over about ½ a mile from the competition venue. I didn't say a word as I opened the back door, climbed in and sat right next to Luke, almost on him. He never said a word and surprise was written all over his face. I pulled down his zip and fished out his cock. I took his cock and fed it between my lips.

I bobbed my head on him for a minute or so, sucking hard, using my hand to simultaneously wank him. Enough to get his rock hard and him sighing. I sat up and then kissed him hard on his lips thrusting my tongue into his mouth. I did this for about 2 minutes while gently wanking him. Then I looked him in the eyes and said. "Stop thinking about a car you will never win it if that's what's in your head. Remember the exercises? You need sex in your head. If you want this car you need to believe that I am your lover, not your mum."

He looked at me and straight from the heart he said. "you are both mum. I love you as my mum and I want you as my lover." I smiled; he was growing up fast.

We won the competition by a county mile. Luke was the star of the show and the talk of the venue. Our friends wanted to know who this sexy man was. We were so proud to confirm that Luke was our son. Most of the unattached women were undressing him with their eyes, he would not be short of dance partners in the future. If that's what he wanted.

We left the venue on 'cloud nine'. All the way home we talked excitedly about winning. What we could have done better, what mistakes others made etc etc. The journey flew by and we arrived home in no time. I drove through our gate and down our secluded drive to find a car parked outside of our house. "Who can that be?" I said.

We got out of our car and unloaded Bob in his wheelchair. He pushed his way to the car and said "I don't recognise the car do you Luke? Is it one of your mates?"

"Not that I know of, but it is a seriously great car, dad."

"Oh, what is it, Luke?"

"It's a Puma ST with Recaro seats and 19" alloys. My favourite colour, black. It will do naught to sixty in 6.7 seconds."

Bob said, "you seem to know a lot about it."

"Dad, if I could have any car in the world it would be a McLaren, but that's in my dreams. If I could have any car, in the real world, it would be this one."

Bob said, "Maddy would you help me up a bit, I am sitting on something and its sticking in my bum."

I walked over and helped him raise his bum off the chair. I grouped around and my hand closed on some keys. "It's a set of keys." I naively said "How come you are sitting on keys? They are no ours."

Bob said, "No, Luke's."

The world stood still for 15 seconds. Luke still couldn't speak. He flung his arms around his dad. He was sobbing slightly. "You are the best, dad."

"I think you need to thank your mum; she has put everything and more into helping you win the prize."

Luke stepped over to me and bear-hugged me. He whispered into my ear "I will never forget what you have done for me, mum. I will never mention it, but I will never forget it as long as I live." He kissed my cheek. I beamed. He was growing up before my very eyes and I loved him.

Bob spoke again. "Well it's taxed and insured; it has a full tank of petrol. Are you going to take your mum for a ride in your new car?"

"Come with us dad," said Luke.

"Son, I want to watch you drive it from here. I can't be bothered with all the pushing and pulling it would take to get me into it and besides you two won, go and enjoy it together. Don't be too long and I will right here when you get back."

So, we got in and drove off. Luke is a good driver, but I still had to give him the mother-son talk about not going too fast, not drinking and driving etc. We had got to know each other so well in the past month I was confident he would treat his gift with all the respect it deserved. I was looking forward to him bringing his first girlfriend home in it. Our conversation turned back to our winning of the prize.

We agreed that it was his dad's special training methods that gave us the edge. We hedged around the subject; we sort of discussed it as if it wasn't us training in the studio. Of course, Madeline-the-mother and Luke-the-son were not there. It was two different people. Those two people had been taught how to become lovers in that room. Our minds were drifting back to our sessions. I was getting damp and I bet Luke was becoming erect. Luke tried to tell me in stumbling words how much he enjoyed the training. He was trying to tell me how (without using the words) it had turned him on. It was painful, so I decided to be the adult in the room and 'put all the cards on the table'. "Pull over here Luke." He did and stopped the car.

"Luke, I appreciate that you enjoyed it but there were times when I was very angry with your dad. He gave me no advance warning of anything he asked us to do and I can tell you for a fact they are not recognised training methods."

"No shit sherlock." Luke interjected.

I smiled and continued. "If he had told me in advance what he intended to do I would not have agreed to any of it. My conscience still troubles me now." He was very glum and looked down at his feet. I didn't feel bad; he was a grown man and sometimes the truth hurts.

"But," I continued "I admit that his methods worked, and we certainly moved with the ease of two lovers. I doubt we would have won the competition without the intimacy we shared together. I want you to know that I enjoyed that intimacy. I want you to know that you made me feel very sexy. I was turned on. I don't want to be crude but Luke, you certainly made me wet. I hope you will build on the things you have learnt from me, and I know you will make some girl very happy one day. More than the sex, Luke, you have matured beyond all recognition in the last few weeks. I am very proud of you and I want you to know that despite my conscience I have no regrets about what we did. You really turned me on, and, of course, I enjoyed it. Now let's get back and celebrate with dad."

I was glad we had talked and straightened things out. I meant every word of my little speech especially the bit about being wet. Our dances had made me wet back at the venue and thinking about the training was having the same effect. I went to squeeze Luke's thigh, but my hand ended up too high up his leg. I smiled and apologised. I had accidentally felt the physical manifestation of his thoughts, they were the same as mine. We pulled into the drive and Bob was there, as promised to meet us.

Luke jumped out enthusing about the car, how easy it was to drive, how it responded etc etc. Bob said "it's got four doors, so there is plenty of room in the back for friends and whatever you want really." Bob winked at me and added, "Have a look." Luke opened one back door and I opened the other. We pushed our heads right in so that they almost bumped. We looked up into each other's eyes. We 'saw' the training, I saw cock, he saw pussy, we saw naked sweaty lovers, the competition, the car, the chat we had just had. Our bond was so close, and Bob had 'pushed' us into the back of the car. We had the necessary permission, but more than that we had unfinished business.

I reached up and stroked Luke's cheek. I looked into Luke's eyes and quietly said "I want to make you a man, Luke. Here... now... please. Let's make love."

He smiled and kissed me. The rest is a blur. We kissed. We pulled at each other's clothes. We sucked. We fondled. We caressed. We fingered. We tongued. We strummed. It was a hot night, and we were sweating profusely. We hadn't showered since the completion and we could smell each other. The unmistakable smell of an adolescent man who has too much testosterone and doesn't wash quite enough. The smell of a pussy that has been turned on and off for hours mixed with the clean sweat of a female crotch.

I found myself on my back, legs open with my knees bent almost double, Luke was between my legs but holding his weight off me. Kissing me and stroking my breasts. Now was the time, I wanted Luke's cock in me. Fuck my conscience I wanted my son's cock in me, and I wanted my husband to watch. I knew he was watching from a distance, but I wanted him nearer, so I shouted. "Bob, come to the door. I want you to see, close up, our son become a man. I want you to see him pulse his seed deep into me." I heard his wheels get closer.

"Would you like to make love to your mum, Luke?" He smiled and nodded his head. Smiling but with my eyes half closed in sexual anticipation, I took his cock with both hands and led him to his target. I engaged his head between my blooming soaking wet labia. "push, baby." His head slid into me easily on the slime from my labia. It had been 5 years since I had been entered and he had a wide cock.

I wasn't sure I could take it, but I was sure I wanted to try. "stop, honey" I wanted to pause and feel his bulbous head fill the entrance to my cave. Feel my pussy lips close on him, feel the anticipation of what was to come. "OK a bit more honey." I was so wet it slid easily into me, but the friction caused by its' size made Luke go slow, thank God. "A little more baby." I whispered.

I felt I was leaving Bob out. He had started us on this journey, and he was part of it. "Oh Bob, his cock is so big. It's so wide it fills me completely. I can feel his steel shaft as it opens me out, stretching my cunt. I am so wet for him Bob. He is only half-way and I feel full." Luke stopped thinking he might have hurt me. "No baby, keep pushing, nice and slow, I want all of you in me. I want your cock to fill every crevice of me. I want you to become a man. I want to feel your cum flood me."

He was a virgin, and this was not going to take very long. Not helped by my dirty talk. But I wanted to talk dirty even if that meant he would cum quickly. I wanted both of them to hear and share. Luke was about ¾ of the way in. "stop for a moment baby. Pull it out a little and then push back in slowly, you are filling your mum up with your beautiful cock. It's wonderful. It is so hard and virile." I spat on my hands and started to strum my clit furiously. I wanted to be more turned on to accommodate the last few inches of his cock. I wanted my arousal to overcome any pain there may be. I spat again making my clit soaking wet. The evaporating spit mixed with my sweat and escaping honey conspired to make a beautiful smell that filled our nostrils.

Luke was pushing back into me. My difficulty was not the size, although it was probably slightly larger than average, it was that he was wide, and I had not been penetrated for 5 years. I rubbed my clit harder and harder, spitting as I went to make sure I didn't get sore. Luke finally bottomed out and I removed my hand from my clit with a sigh. I looked up, our gaze met, and we smiled. I was not in any pain, far from it I was in paradise. Filled to the brim with virile young cock. Then we laughed. I don't know why laughed; we just did. Maybe it was the release of weeks of sexual tension, anyway it was nice. I stroked his face and leant up to kiss him sloppily on his lips. I saw Bob by the door, he was beaming. He could see our son's cook lodged deep in me. My labia caressing his shaft with a ring of cream starting to form around the base of his very hard cock.

Luke stopped smiling and his instinct took over. He slowly started to move in and out of me. My labia gripped him on the way out and vibrated against his shaft on the way back in. He grunted every time he bottomed out in me and sweat from his brow dripped onto my breasts forming a little puddle. My pussy loved his cock and she let loose another flood of honey in celebration of being fucked. I smelt him again, his sweat mixed with my evaporating honey and sweat. I looked at him as he laboured above me. His strong arms supporting his weight. My eyes followed my hands as I stroked his bulging biceps and pectorals. I caressed his shoulders. I moved my hands down his torso and they came to rest on his hips where I could feel his slow pumping rhythm. I stoked his bum. My eyes were eating him alive, and the touch of his damp skin was sending me to heaven.

I tried to admire his body, tried to drink him in but my pussy kept singing her enjoyment and she was taking over. His pace picked up slightly and I knew he would not last much longer. I wanted Bob involved. "Bob his cock is so big. My cunt is jammed open for him, I want him deep. He is making me so wet. I can feel every bump and rib on his cock as it enters me and pushes all the way. I am going to feel his cum soon. He is going to pulse his hard cock deep in me and fill my fertile womb with his baby-making seed. I can feel his cock getting bigger, its coming." The word 'baby' echoed around my sexed-up brain. Why had I said that? In my aroused state wanted his baby. What madness was this? I stopped caring and concentrated on being fucked.

Luke pushed hard into me once, twice, three, four times I lost count. Each one accompanied by a grunt and more of his cum. He was obeying his biological instincts to plant his fertile young seed deep into a receptive and willing womb. His cock was trying very hard to make a baby. My pussy was doing everything she could to help him make a baby. She made my pelvis rise to mirror every thrust, pushing hard against him. She wanted his baby-making semen in her as deep as it would go. She wanted all of his cream in her womb. She hoped an egg would be there waiting to meet a million sperm. She was willing his cream past her cervix and she made me push hard to make it happen. Bob had a ringside seat and must be able to see his son's cock pulse and pump fertile juice into his wife.

I pulled Luke down to me and mashed my breasts into his chest. I bucked my hips against him trying to get every last drop of his young juice into me. I pushed my tongue into his ear and then whispered to him as he slowed his thrusts. "That's it baby, fuck me, pump your cum into me, pulse your steel hard cock in my pussy, she wants your cum." I writhed against him milking every last drop. We were both slowing to a stop. I hugged him as I felt a trickle of us leak between my legs.

There was a long silence whilst we both came back down to earth. His cock was still in me, but that just felt natural. I wanted it in me to keep his baby-making cum where it was meant to be; in his lover's fertile womb. My pussy was squelchy wet, and his softening cock allowed a rivulet of our combined juice to escape.

"I'm afraid your new upholstery is going to need a clean, Luke." I joked.

He raised his head from my shoulder, he was beaming. "I don't care mum, I may leave it as a reminder of how I lost my virginity to a MILF." I slapped his shoulder.

"Get off me you sex starved teenager." He didn't but leant in for a beautiful slow languid kiss. No tongues but very sensual. I sighed into his mouth and pushed my tongue for one last taste of my boy. "You are going to break some hearts, my beautiful sexy boy." I said.

"I will never break your heart, mum. Anyway, I'm a man, thanks to you. Never mention but never forget" he kissed my forehead and we got up.

Epilogue

Luke and I never did anything like that again. We never wanted to, well I didn't. I was very happy to go back to being a traditional mum with a traditional son. My only slight regret was that I didn't orgasm with him. A small price to pay and anyway I have since had lots of orgasms about him.

I loved it when he brought girls home, always pretty and always good company. He was a nice good-looking boy who attracted nice good-looking girls. They were always attentive to Luke. I imagined I saw 'thank you for the earth-shattering orgasm last night' in their eyes as they smiled at him. It was especially nice when they looked after my miracle baby girl, Luke's little sister 18 years his junior.

Never mention but never forget.

12