Never Mind The Face Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like to bring you as well," I persisted.

"Don't worry about me," she said reassuringly, "I'll enjoy the sensation of your sperm inside me."

I stared down at her semi-prostrate body. Here was a very sexy, naked woman, offering herself to me for my sole gratification. I could not refuse such an offer. She was standing with her upper body bent forwards and her hands on the edge of the worktop, offering herself to me. I saw a side boob dangling and swaying gently. It sent me over the edge and destroyed my resistance. I pressed my groin against her bottom. I reached around her to tweak her nipples. She groaned with pleasure at the touch. My sap rose to the point of overflow. Then she tipped me over the edge by gently swaying her hips on her tiptoes, brushing my erection between her upper thighs. That was it. I plunged my full length inside her. I was in full possession of the loveliest, sexiest body of any I had experienced.

Waves of adoration for her generosity of spirit flowed through me as her muscular vaginal wall gripped my cock. "Oooh, that feels tight." she cooed. "You have a lovely, thick cock. Give it all to me. Don't hold back."

So I began to thrust in controlled fashion, from habit.

"Don't hold back," she said, "take your pleasure; I won't come."

I relaxed all constraint and started mercilessly pounding her pussy. It was so liberating and bad to take a woman like that. She didn't hold back either. She rocked her hips backwards and forwards in synch with my thrusts. She moaned and grunted her approval of the sensations my shaft was wreaking inside her passage. I reached a hand round her hip and slipped my fingers into her vulva to connect with her clitoris. She gasped loudly and gently wiggled her hips in encouragement.

I worked on her clit as I pumped her loins from behind. She would feel more intense stimulation from that angle. I hoped it might tip the balance and bring her to a climax in spite of herself. Tingles rippled across my shoulder blades; warm flushes washed down my spine. My cock tingled, generating heat inside her vagina. My increasingly loud grunts warned her that I was coming. My pace increased, then I gasped as I felt intense warning tingles at the neck of my shaft. Sylvia joined me with her own moans of pleasure. Our voices rose in unison, as my apogee approached. But I knew that only I would succeed. My body was so aroused that when my orgasm struck the effects spread everywhere inside me, including on the sides of my head, even inside my eyelids. My whole body celebrated that explosive expulsion of my man juice.

Sylvia raised her head, as if the better to savour my jizz inside her. She stretched her back, pushing out her bottom, milking any trace of sexual reaction within her. She moaned with a long oooooh, and gave her clitoris a few frustrated frigs, but it was for my benefit alone. My body zinged with after-effects of that very satisfying climax and I stood motionless, savouring my body's aprés-sex glow.

THWACK !!

The sound was a cross between a loud smack and an explosion. Our bodies jerked upright in surprise. Sylvia shrieked. It broke the post-coital spell. For several moments my brain tried to process the source of the noise. I deduced then that one of the truants in the park must have kicked their football with great force against the store room door.

Sylvia reacted first, clinging to my body for safety. Our senses were fine-tuned to confirm our diagnoses, to assess the risks to us. The wooden garage doors were pulled closed but not capable of being locked from inside. We waited for any indication that anyone was at the door and might be about to open it. After a minute or so of frozen inaction, I relaxed. I explored the sensation of Sylvia's glorious naked body pressed hard up against mine. Our eyes met. She inclined her head for me to kiss her. Our lips met, and we began a long, compassionate embrace, with tongues and an exchange of oral fluids. For a few sublime moments our bodies were in blissful connubial union.

"I'm so sorry you didn't have an orgasm."

"Don't worry, I can't come anyway." Her tone was matter of fact, as if her lack of a climax was inconsequential.

Immense guilt set in at using her body for my sole gratification, knowing that such opportunities to have sex with her in the future would be rare, or even perhaps impossible.

Her body was an enigma I intended to do my best to decipher in pursuit of reciprocity.

I hugged her some more, we kissed, and caressed each other's skin. But I felt the guilt of a thief who had stolen without recompense.

"I'm sorry for you," I whispered.

"Don't worry," she replied, with a nervous laugh. "My time will come."

She didn't sound confident.

~*~*~

12