Never Mind The Face Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylivia's crotch settled on the horse, and her parted labial lips kissed the bare back of her mare.

"My natural fluids will do her fur no harm. Look at her contentedness."

She bent forward at the waist, to rub her distended clitoris against the mare's withers. She gasped as her body was rewarded with a frisson of pleasure.

My already snug jeans got more uncomfortable at the sight and the thought of what she was doing with her crotch.

Sylvia didn't give me even a passing glance. Her mind was focused on her internal sensations.

"Waggons roll," she declared, good-humouredly.

She rode with her back arched and her bottom pushed outwards. Marshi needed little instruction with the reins or her rider's thighs. The horse decided what to do and Sylvia mostly acquiesced with that, provided it was in the general direction she wanted. She concentrating instead on enjoying the thrilling sensations of the ride transmitted through her crotch.

I followed her, spellbound by her gently bobbing bottom, and the occasional glimpses of her exposed vulva as her upper body tipped forward and her bottom rose. I suspected that Sylvia was actually accentuating her bounce to tease me, revelling in her explicit revelation. This was as much a performance for my benefit as an experience for her. She was careful, though, not to discomfort her beloved mare.

All around was silence, but for the muted friction of the horse's hooves on stones, and Sylvia's gasps of pleasure as the ride stimulated her clitoris. I fell into a sort of erotic dream world.

I moved alongside her to cast sidelong glances at her gently bouncing breasts. She caught my eye and laughed. Yet behind the smile was that strained look on her face again, the look of arousal. It made her expression sexy, her face beautiful.

I continued to stare at her. She turned her horse to face me. She looked flushed. She was breathing heavily despite the gentle pace of the ride.

"How do you feel about experiencing riding bareback as well?"

I looked around me, more to delay replying than to gain any comfort from my surroundings.

She guessed my thoughts.

"Don't worry about your clothes. We can collect them later with mine. This is a one-time-only offer; to enjoy this beautiful countryside absolutely au naturel."

"What do I do with the saddle?"

She giggled.

"Nothing. I want you to ride naked behind me, on Marshi. She's big and strong enough to take the weights of both of us at a gentle stroll; we're both relatively light. Honey will follow of her own volition. I'm suggesting you mount my mare with me."

I was instantly sold on the idea, but disbelieving. I undressed in a daze and she helped me up onto Marshi behind her. It felt awkward with my unrestrained cock pressed upwards against Sylvia's lower back. My balls rested precariously against her coccyx. My hands nervously bracketed her waist.

She turned her head to look at me. "I want this to be a memorable experience for us both. It will be a first for me as well."

"I can't say I'm surprised. Are you sure it's physically safe for Marshi?"

"Sure, she's a big, strong mare and we are both physically light. I know her well. When another horse went lame, she took two adults without complaint. I wouldn't over-work her, and she would complain anyway if she was not comfortable. I wanted to share this experience with you."

"How long have been planning this for?"

"Months, I wasn't sure before that I could trust you. This is a very special occasion for me. How do you feel?"

"It's utterly amazing - and arousing - just being naked behind you like this. Marshi's back feels firm under my bottom but not uncomfortable. I'm a bit worried about my balls getting crushed, though."

"Never mind, I promise that I'll be careful not to crush them by leaning back against them. I wouldn't want to harm your manhood in any way."

We set off at a stroll, Honey following docilely behind us. The underside of my balls rubbed against the fine hairs of Marshi's warm back. It wasn't how I had imagined such a ride to feel. There was a slight abrasiveness on my scrotum, but I was distracted by a sensual warmth inside me. Nothing harmful could surely feel so good? My arousal was building continuously now, in a slow burn sort of way. My erection tapped against the skin of Sylvia's lower back, despite me trying to maintain a slight gap between our bodies.

Sylvia was having similar thoughts. She sighed loudly and occasionally frigged her clitoris with her fingers.

"I can't feel your stiff cock but I can feel it throbbing. I know it's because of me."

"Do men's bodies arouse you?"

"Of course. I went to a friend's girly stag do. Her mates had hired a male stripper in a pub's upstairs function room. It got quite out of hand, though I suppose that's normal with all-female audiences. The naked stripper straddled me at one point and lifted my top. He rubbed his cock and balls against my exposed tits. I was braless, of course. He'd singled me out because of them. He later had sex with a bridesmaid."

"Did you want an orgasm?"

"Of course, but not in front of the other girls. Does talk like this arouse you?"

"It certainly does when you talk about sexy things. I've never indulged in anything like that with anyone else; never even spoken about it. But it's arousing, what you with naked and seemingly sharing my thoughts. Sylvia, you're the perfect woman, you know. There's only one thing missing."

She sighed loudly then replied, her tone wistful. "I know, your cock in my cunt."

The hairs on my skin stood on end at hearing those words. I felt suddenly giddyingly light-headed with a surge of hormones through my torso. I slipped my hands under her arms to her cup breasts. They felt heavy in my hands. My thumbs flicked her nipples. She groaned.

"How does it feel?" she asked.

I gulped, at the impossibility of appropriate words to describe my sensations. I responded lamely, "Feeling your breasts is making me delirious with desire."

"No, silly, riding bare on a horse."

"Oh, it's ... exhilarating -arousing - indescribable. How does it feel at your pussy?"

"Every time Marshi's body undulates, I lean forwards and her crest pressures my clitoris. I'm oozing moisture onto her skin. I doubt if she minds, though. She hasn't tossed her head or objected in any way. She's turned her head to look at me from time to time out of curiosity, probably at both of us."

I felt Sylvia's body stiffen, as if at a thought.

"How about I sooth your nether regions with my natural lotion? Snuggle up closer against me?"

"Is that possible? On a horse?"

She didn't answer. She angled her bottom forwards instead, and raised her bottom. Her bottom cheeks were spread, and I could see her stretched anal seam and a hint of her pussy lips. She reached between her thighs for my cock and eased her body towards it. Her welcoming lips dusted the head of my cock. I got the general idea and shuffled closer, trying not to squash my balls under my crotch. Suddenly, she was pressing against my pubic bone with me inside her. My glands were the first part of me to react, sending physical eddies across my pleasure centres. Then the squeezing sensation of my cock inside her vagina kicked in, causing flutterings in my stomach. I had been carrying a semi-stiff boner all morning. It now became a full-on erection.

We both sighed at the arousing feeling of my thick shaft high up inside her vagina.

"It's filling me with its thickness," she moaned, "it's wonderful."

Imagine having sex on a horse. One not only has to contend with the writhing of an aroused partner, but also to negotiate lateral movements of a powerful and wilful animal. Keeping my cock inside Sylvia's loins was one challenge; thrusting effectively and withdrawing in a timely manner was quite another. But the resulting sensations were well worth the concentration and exertion.

Having sex on a horse is no walk in the park. One is never fully in control, but that is part of the exhilaration to be gained from it. The overall experience is overwhelming on the senses, the compensations stunning.

This was my second penetration of Sylvia's body. The staging could not have been more unpredictable, more erotic. My brain was well aware of the physical risks or complications, but my body was alive like never before with sexual excitement and anticipation. Sex outdoors and far from detection is one thing; sex on the back of a horse is something else entirely. The feeling of danger, immense power under my girth, and the chance to sample the mysteries of a barely known and very sexy body from behind, all combined to overwhelm my senses.

The sun and slight breeze added greater awareness to the scintillating atmosphere. It was a truly once in a lifetime experience.

My ability to thrust was restricted. I had to rely on Sylvia pivoting her torso back and forwards on my almost vertical shaft inside her. She had to do all the work. Her vagina was masturbating my cock. So I could concentrate wholly on my internal sensations. The repeated bouncing of her bottom on my groin was sending my body crazy signals, inspired by monumental hormonal charges and electrical impulses. My body was reaching indescribable heights of arousal, almost beyond measure. Intense tingling feelings were developing rapidly in my shaft, something between an effervescence and an unbearable itch. I was compelled to try to counter-thrust to increase the friction and hasten a resolution.

This was no time for self-control. I was ready to let rip. Then Sylvia sat upright and called, "Whoa."

Marshi halted obediently. My cock pulsed within its moist moorings, like a train under full steam ready for the off from a station.

"Good girl," she said to Marshi.

I silently cried out inside, at that eleventh-hour deprivation of my first orgasm on horseback.

Sylvia turned her head to engage squarely with my eyes.

"I want to face you. I want to live my full fantasy. I need this to work. Will you help me?"

Did she even have to ask? Let's just get on with this.

My heart beat ten to the dozen as she manoeuvred her legs and hips around over the horse's neck, and swivelled her bottom to face me. Her upper legs were astride my thighs. I stared down at her gaping vulva.

Her exertions hadn't doused her desire. She was breathing heavily with eyes aflame.

She spoke rapidly, panting with excitement. "I'll lay back against Marshi's neck, then you can lean forwards and enter me again. I promise you, I won't fall off. Your body will help to anchor me. Just keep your legs balanced either side of her flanks."

Her breathing slowed and she smiled lasciviously at me. "Your cock inside me will pin me down. Now, penetrate me, and fuck me."

Her voice increased in cadence as she finished the sentence. Her thighs were splayed out invitingly, overhanging my thighs; her breasts and nipples pointing upwards provocatively. This was my voyeur's dream: a woman openly displaying herself in close-up for my delectation. My cock throbbed impatiently, to press on with delivering my climax.

She checked the secure resting place for her back, then her raised her legs skywards. They parted wide to open up her sex. If I leant forwards it would improve my angle of re-entry. I penetrated her eagerly, my cock reacting instantly to the tight grip of her vaginal muscles. Marshi stood motionless as if understanding the need for absolute stillness.

"Don't worry about me," mumbled Sylvia, "bring yourself. I'll enjoy the experience through you."

My brain struggled to yet again understand why she would be content to enjoy sex on a horse vicariously through her lover.

"Go on," she urged through gritted teeth, "do it!"

I obliged her - and myself. Access to that smoking body laid out naked and obligingly for my pleasure proved too much stimulation, for me to hold back. My thrustings resumed cautiously, then became more assured. My brain was receiving scintillating feedback from my loins, second time lucky. This position was so unique and utterly erotic that I found myself laughing with delight.

Then Marshi moved the sexual tension up a notch. She set off with slow, smooth steps, absolutely aware of the precarious load that she was carrying. That inserted a random component to my thrusts. New sensations set off fireworks in my head as the craziness of the location dawned on me. It added to my stimulation within Sylvia's vaginal walls. and the exotic eroticism of the moment.

The notion of sex in motion, and on the back of a horse, proved the ultimate trigger. I moaned loudly, to warn Sylvia of my impending climax. I wanted her to share my mounting pleasure vicariously. Yet it was impossible to express adequately in sounds what my body and mind were experiencing.

Sylvia stared up at me with rapt attention to the changing expressions on my face, as she concentrated her physical senses on the feelings within her love channel.

"Come for me," she urged loudly, "splatter your man juice everywhere inside me."

Such an explicit over-the-top comment spurred me on. She was staring at me, hungrily watchful of every facial movement, tracking the gamut of my expressions, the relentless course of my speeding progress towards an orgasm writ large on my face. My arousal was sky high. I was roaring at my body's upwards rush towards a mind-boggling climax. I could not hold back now even if I wanted. Spasms of pre-orgasmic delight coursed through my loins, warning of my imminent eruption. I shouted the urgency of my cock's predicament to Sylvia.

Marshi appeared to sense it; perhaps she smelt my pheromones? She turned her head to look back at us, and blew a long-drawn-out snort of conspiratorial approval through her nose.

The combination of the mare's undulating back, Sylvia's vaginal grip on my cock, and my own fit-to-bursting climax, all combined to propel my freewheeling body's libido upwards towards a deep and intense orgasm. As it hit me, the spasm expelled all the air from my lungs. My loud exhalation reverberated under the canopy of overhanging branches. Nature seemed to halt in its tracks, to listen in on a natural climax. I gave out a long-drawn-out gasp, and savoured a unique experience of orgasmic pleasure in the open air, on horseback.

I continued to thrust whilst I still could.

Sylvia stared up at me, wide-eyed as I continued to moan with the after-shocks.

Her mouth was locked in a half open position. Something was stirring at last in her exquisite body. I sensed her willing it to give her what she most craved. I held my breath, but she merely sighed and murmured, "That was so fantastic and sexy to watch."

"Were you close to an orgasm?"

She twisted her face in indecision. "I'm not sure. Something stirred down there, like a cap almost bursting off a bottle of champagne. But it's gone now."

"Oh, Sylvia..."

"No, it doesn't matter. It's good. I shared your excitement. It was thrilling."

My eruption had been over-powering, but brief. My energy felt spent and exhausted. The mental tension, and physical exertion of clinging to the horse's sides by my thighs and calves, had enervated me.

I slumped forwards against Sylvia's chest. Her engorged nipples felt good against mine. Marshi had halted again. Sylvia relaxed her backwards grip on the mare's shoulders and brought her arms forward to hug me. I pulled my head back and kissed her nipples. She groaned at their sensitivity. Marshi snorted heavily at being excluded from this post-coital celebration. Or was she perhaps reconciled to the shenanigans on her back but not entirely approving of them?

My head was spinning with the after-effects of my ecstasy. It had been the craziest, most fearful but exhilarating sexual encounter of my life. It was never to be equalled for its absurdity.

I straightened up and hauled Sylvia's limp body up against my front. Her legs were splayed out over my hips, her vulva sticky with her secretions of spent sperm.

"You have no idea how much that meant to me, to live a dream," she whispered, "thank you."

Something had stirred within her loins. I sensed that she was encouraged. The question now was where had that taken her on her personal quest?

~*~*~