Never Mind The Face Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you capture that shot as I intended?"

"I think so," I stammered, amidst my confusion of an inconvenient arousal.

She took that to mean I was unsure.

"We'll try again, then."

She swung her leg over Marshi's back once more in the process of dismounting, but paused with her free leg half-way to the ground. I assumed that she was in some difficulty and without thinking, put out a hand to steady her. It made satisfying contact with her taut bottom. Instant spasms of pleasure coursed through my abdomen at that feel of her warm, taut flesh within her skin-tight pants.

Her reaction was instant, and abrupt.

She muttered, disparagingly, "There was no need for that."

She had put me firmly in my place. I was there to record her ride, and nothing more. The hours ahead suddenly loomed like an onerous duty, the tedium of unfulfilled teasing.

"This time, make sure you get it right. I won't want to do re-takes all day."

I concentrated on steadying the camera, rather than on the sight of her body as she mounted Marshi once more, but slower and more deliberately this time. I had plenty of time to focus on her taut bottom and the smooth junction of her inner thighs and crotch. But I couldn't enjoy it.

"Film my bust in this snug jacket," she directed. "Let people see my mature shape."

"Whom do you plan to show this film to?" I enquired, slightly confusedly.

"That remains on how it turns out," she replied, with an enigmatic smile.

One thing, I suspected, was that this video could be for general consumption, unlike that of her daughter's. She was drawing my attention to all her best physical features, though, and I was destined to spend some time with an inconvenient and uncomfortable erection.

After panning over her body and moving away for a wider shot of her clothed torso, I switched off the camera to save the battery.

We rode abreast, on a wide part of the track.

"So Sylvia told you all about her physical problem? What did you make of it?"

"I don't think I should say; it's too personal."

"Simon, I'm her mother. I'm concerned about her. That's why we are riding like this. I want to know how far she's progressed."

I pondered the ethics of discussing a daughter with her mother. Then I made up my mind to answer truthfully; but first, I needed some answers of my own.

"I will, I promise but first, tell me, why do you think Sylvia had that problem?"

"That's a difficult question. She was traumatised by her uncle, my brother-in-law. It never led to physical contact, but it was very strong on innuendo. Sylvia was a very private girl. She could not cope with the stress of his manner. My first husband didn't help. He was excited by her maturing body. She was still a virgin when she got married - in haste I might add. She was escaping from that home environment. I never forgave him for frightening her away.

"Alfie, her husband, was a selfish brute, though. He thought marriage was a means to an end, to persuade her to give him her body to use as he wanted. She coped with it by retreating into a shell. She only started to come out of it when you worked together in that office."

"She told you about that?"

"No, as I said before, she confided in Rita. It appears that Rita is as good at therapy as at saddlery. Rita only confided in me recently. It shamed me that I hadn't seen it and understood what was going on. Sebastian unintentionally made it worse. He dotes on Sylvia and is aggrieved that she took against him. He never touched her physically - well, barely. She wouldn't let him get close anyway.

"But Rita tells me that you gave Sylvia two good orgasms. I hope that means she's on the mend."

"It feels weird hearing you talk about her like that. These are very private matters."

"Believe me, Simon, I don't relish broaching the subject with you. I'm simply concerned for my daughter's welfare. I want to mend fences with her as well. I need to understand her better. You can help with that."

"I don't think so, not any longer. She has a new friend, Florian, in Brussels. She doesn't seem to want to maintain contact with me anymore. She has a new boyfriend now."

Ruby chuckled. "Oh, dearie me, Florian is gay. Rita told me that Sylvia likes him, and feels safe with him, but he isn't any form of sex therapy for her."

"So why did she imply differently to me?"

"She wanted a clean break from her life in England. She removed herself from the site of some awkward memories, including me and Sebastian. You losing her was collateral damage along the way."

~*~*~

We had been riding for almost an hour. The weather was pleasantly warm in the sunshine. I was starting to relax with Ruby. She didn't hold back with her frank conversation, though it was delivered in matter of fact tones. I got the impression that she cared a great deal about her daughter. This was not the encounter I had anticipated, but I could see why she had arranged it. Well, I saw most of it. There were aspects which remained clouded, such as the desire to have her ride filmed.

"You see ahead, the bench Sylvia bought for Sebastian? That was an olive branch to him. We can stop there for a snack and drinks."

As we neared it, I saw the Land Rover parked under the shade of some trees, not for the first time.

"Is that vehicle parked there regularly?"

"No, but it has a fridge wired up in the back now. Sebastian and I park it here with lunches and cold drinks on occasion. It just takes a little prior planning. I pack a cycle in the back, park the LR and ride back to the house."

"And you planned ahead for this morning?"

Ruby gave me a sharp glance. Perhaps she was checking for signs of hidden meaning in my question.

"I leave nothing to chance." Her tone was suddenly cold and imperious.

She insisted that I sit on the bench whilst she loaded and brought across a picnic basket from the back of the vehicle. She placed it between us. It felt like an overwhelming physical barrier. We sat and ate sandwiches and drank cold juices and water. Her mood had frosted temporarily, but I felt it mellowing again as our lunch progressed.

"I do so like this farmstead. There is so much history in its land. There are so many contrasting landscapes. I gather Sylvia showed you some of it. It's a great shame that she cut herself off from it - and from me. I do miss her."

I was curious about whether this horse-riding trip had any more purpose. We had worked the subject of her daughter to death.

"Is today progressing as you intended?"

"Ah, you sense my nuances. I wasn't sure that our meeting today would be civilised. Sylvia might have blackened me to you in stories about me. You might have resented me for supposed treatment of her. I didn't know what to expect. But you're more easy-going than Sylvia led me to believe."

"That was in the early days. She resented me being her boss at first. We resolved that difference eventually, though, when she realised that it was not me but the system which was holding back her career."

Ruby nodded. "Rita said that she thought Sylvia had made all the running with you; that you needed to be prompted to respond to her flirting. Was that true?"

"I was married at the time. I took my vows seriously, more seriously than my wife had."

Ruby sighed. "Ah!" She reached out and took my hand. "I'm beginning to see now why Sylvia trusted you. It makes it easier for me to do the same. I want to reach out to her, to show her I'm no ogre. I want this film of our ride to show Sylvia how much she and I share, and how Sebastian and I appreciate the bench she gave us. I've thought about it. Sylvia loves this spot as much as we do. You can film me sitting on it, reflecting on life. Then I'll go and feed the mares whilst you pan out across the lake."

Even through the small screen of the digicam, Ruby looked beautiful and sexy. She knew how to carry herself. When I had finished filming her, she took the basket back to the Land Rover.

I took my time panning across the scenery, so as to avoid jerky images. Her voice interrupted my camera work. "Now turn and take a shot of me with the horses."

I panned round behind me, taking care to make the movement slow and smooth. She came into view on the screen. I couldn't believe my eyes. I looked round the camera directly at her.

"Bloody hell!"

She laughed, a surprisingly musical tinkle of a sound. She had her back to me. She was feeding a carrot to Honey, whilst holding another behind her back pointing suggestively down towards her bottom. That bottom was naked, as was the rest of her.

The revelation hit me like a tsunami. It was as if my previous encounters had all been leading up to this moment. She was indeed quite unlike Sylvia, who was slim, with modest but shapely curves. Nor was she like Rita, who was larger than life and blowsy. Ruby had a strong but statuesque body that looked near as dammit perfect in every way. She would never be a catwalk model. Her body oozed sensuality. It set my heart pounding like an internal battering ram. My whole upper body shook with sexual excitement.

She had wide shoulders, a relatively narrow waist, hour-glass hips, a superbly shaped bottom, and long shapely legs. You couldn't describe her as thin. She was built of toned muscle that was contained beautifully within a feminine frame. Her skin was tanned, and looked flawless, as were her lines and curves.

She was tapping the end of the second carrot suggestively, like a marker pointing to her firm, rounded butt crevice. Her body was simply divine, and far sexier naked than dressed. She was truly Amazonian, with a strong, athletic body that evidently benefited from regular workouts. Yet, her flesh was smooth, suggesting that she knew not to overwork her muscles with exercises, and watch what she ate.

"Ruby, your body is stunning. I never realised that a real woman could look like that."

"Just like what?" she asked coquettishly, turning round to show me her front.

Her breasts were almost indescribably captivating. They were large, seemingly soft, yet standing proud of her chest, hanging together to create a tight cleavage. They quivered gently as she moved her arms, causing my stomach to lurch and my cock to balloon within its clothed constraints.

Her matching pubic hair was shaved to an arrow stopping short of the front of her vulva, which was visible as a cleft with two bulging lips at the front of her crotch. Her skin was lightly tanned all over. I recall Sylvia saying that Ruby accompanied Sebastian naked around the farm; it showed.

"Now that I'm showing you my body, it would only be polite for you to repay the compliment by slipping off your clothes." Her voice had become deep and velvety.

Her demeanour had changed. She was now sexy and teasing. How could I refuse her request? Her eyes lit up as my cock bounced up horizontally when released from its denim imprisonment. Then her eyes dimmed as my tee shirt revealed my pecs.

"Hmm, that chest needs working on if it is to impress like your cock does. Sylvia was not lying."

"Sylvia?"

"OK, Rita actually told me what Sylvia had revealed to her - about everything."

That last word seemed to hang in the air, until a mild breeze puffed it away. Rita had told Ruby what Syvia had told her. I wonder whether she had also revealed her own assignation with me. Then again, just how much had she revealed about my horse rides with Sylvia?

The breeze sent a thrill chasing through my balls with its cooling breath.

"Now, pick up that camera again, and continue filming my body. Show how much you admire it. Use the camera to make love to it."

She puffed out her impressive chest. Her nipples pointed forwards like stubby bullets. Everything about that woman's body was captivating. I let the camera roam over it from every angle, to highlight her wonderful curves. She purred at the attention. When I sank to my knees, she parted her feet and let me zoom into her crotch.

I took her hand. "Come with me."

I led her round to the front of the Land Rover and perched the camera on its bonnet, checking its field of view.

I moved her a few feet away then moved behind her and cupped her breasts. They rose like two heavy, water-filled balloons. They moved together into two deep sacs of welcoming flesh. My thumbs flicked her nipples. She groaned loudly. "Oh, you have a wonderful touch. But enough of this, we must get on. Turn off the camera and come and give me a hand."

She dragged me by hand to the rear door of the vehicle and opened it. She pulled away an old grey blanket.

"I want to ride this."

I stared disbelievingly, stupefied. There was the dildo saddle that Sylvia had told me she had had decommissioned.

"But, how did you get hold of this?"

Her eyes gleamed. "Rita told me that Sylvia had asked her to destroy it. She told me what Sylvia had done with it. I stopped her from destroying it. I saw an opportunity to get closer to Sylvia. I wanted to share in my daughter's experience by riding it myself. That is why I need you to furnish the proof of that. This will bring us back together."

I stared at her in astonishment. My cock began bouncing crazily, at the very notion of that astonishingly erotic body pivoting on that unforgiving monster. Whereas Sylvia's body had been light and easily manoeuvrable, I could not envisage Ruby's much more impressive but heavier frame adapting so easily in motion to the vagaries of the dildo's angles of penetration. She would have to be extraordinarily fit to emerge from the experience unscathed.

Ruby stared down at my prancing cock. There could be no disguising my extreme arousal.

I had to warn her nevertheless. "Do you know how Sylvia felt after that ride? She said she felt that her vagina was red raw inside. She promised me sex as a thank you, but I could tell that she wasn't up to it. That was the last time I saw her. I could see at the time that it would hurt her far too much to be penetrated again so soon after that test of endurance. She spent a long time planning that ride, but told me afterwards that she would never risk it again."

Ruby gripped my arms fiercely. Her breathing was coming quicker, almost like panting. "I've thought of little else since Rita told me about it. Sebastian doesn't know what I have planned. He offered to take me with him on his trip and put us up in a luxury hotel. But this was more important to me. I stayed behind to replicate Sylvia's ride. I hoped that you would help me. I need this."

I so wanted to share Ruby's erotic experience, to feast voyeuristically on the sight of her auto-erotic experience. Yet I foresaw the physical dangers to her sexual organ. I needed to be sure that she had no reservations about me.

"But Ruby, you were rude to me on the phone. How did you expect to gain my co-operation after your coldness to me?"

Her eyes gleamed again in triumph. "That was the ultimate test, of your resilience to my provocation. You took it on the chin, and here you are. Sylvia told me you were reliable. She could trust you, whatever it took to upset you. That is what I wanted: someone reliable and trustworthy."

"Why are you so sure I'll help you now?"

She laughed. "You're naked, aren't you? You've had the privilege of admiring my stunning body. Yes, I know how much men lust after me, so does Sebastian. I can feel your lust; you can't disguise it. At the end of it all, my precious man, your cock will 'dicktate' to you. Now, kiss me, I know you want to."

How could I refuse this utterly alluring, sexy, naked, siren? My body trembled with desire, and my heart pounded in anticipation of a visual feast of pornographic action.

I decided that I also had the green light to take advantage, to press my body against that marvel of feminine creation. I took it. Her firm mildly yielding flesh felt sensational against mine. She was rigid at first, then she seemed to melt physically into my embrace. My heart sang at her corresponding press of that warm, yielding body against my craving form. My hands roamed freely across her smooth, firm back. They explored the inclines of her perfect hips, and revelled in the superb sensation of those large, firm bottom cheeks.

She clung to me and sighed as I explored and caressed her. She was breathing heavily. I could tell that she was as aroused as me. We kissed, and it felt totally naturally an unforced. She pulled her had back and stared into my eyes.

"You're different, just as Sylvia had said. Sebastian is confident. He doesn't see the need to arouse me. I'll come if I'm aroused enough; otherwise, it's my loss. He's a very sexy man, but sometimes I want a man with a more feminine side."

"I moved back a pace. "You think I'm effeminate?"

She chuckled disarmingly and embraced my body again. "No, not at all, but most men have both male and feminine sides. That is what makes family-oriented men stayers and breadwinners. It also makes for considerate lovers. Take that as a compliment.

"But there's no denying your masculinity. You'd like to force your dick inside me, wouldn't you? You must be bursting with enough man juice to splatter my womb head. But you will behave like the perfect gentleman that you are, and assist me with this massive adventure. Nothing must detract from its impact on my body"

My senses reeled from an overdose of premature hormonal release. My heart beat like a bass drum, but with the tempo of a snare. I was hyper-aroused. I wanted this larger-than-life woman's body like no other before. Yet, she wasn't offering it to me. I would have to accept the second-best offer of voyeuring it whilst I filmed her vagina being super-teased by that monster of a dildo on that erotic saddle.

"You've inspired me, Simon. Now, get dressed, then film me getting onto my saddle for - literally - the ride of a lifetime."

She was suddenly practical and distant, but I lamely accepted it. I'd got the message: I could look, but her body was out of bounds.

"I'll stay naked, but I promise not to touch you unbidden."

My hands shook as I filmed Ruby's magnificent, unclad bottom rising over that horse. The muscles in her long, strong, elegant legs strained as she hoisted her free leg over Marshi's back. The camera recorded faithfully the explicit presentation of her stretched vulva, open to clear view as she lowered her bottom to that saddle. It captured in fine detail the kiss of her prominent. glistening lips on the saddle before her crotch and buttocks seated themselves onto the leather surface. All of her looked larger than life when compared with Sylvia, and twice as arousing. She positioned her pubic region behind the dildo, just as Sylvia had done. But that made the sight all the more pornographic and erotic.

"I'm told I must acclimatise my naked body to this saddle before I mount the dildo. Keep a watchful eye on me to ensure that I don't come to harm."

She shot me a glance that betrayed her fear of the unknown. I realised in that moment that this was a step way outside her comfort zone. She was either showing solidarity with her daughter, or perhaps competing with her. And I was the agent chosen to effect it.

I continued to film her as she squeezed Marshi's rump with her inner thighs and positively purred, "Walk on."

The mare responded as dutifully as she had done for Sylvia. It was as if she remembered that previous experience and understood her responsibility to walk steadily to protect her mount.

Honey whinnied, as if in complaint that yet again, she was being overlooked for attention.

The horses set off at a gentle pace, stepping carefully to ensure the safety of their riders. I marvelled, as before, at their discipline. It allowed me the freedom of movement to film Ruby's amazing, tanned body jogging up and down with Marshi's steady tread. My balls were again taking a pounding from my seat on Honey's saddle, but the sensations in my engorged cock were energising my body with sexual arousal.