Never Mind The Face Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Ruby halted her horse. She took a deep breath. "I think it's about here that Sylvia would have done the deed. Bring that camera in close. I want Sylvia to see what I am doing to show solidarity with her."

She dismounted, sliding her naked body down against Marshi's flanks until her feet touched the hard-packed earth.

I dismounted as well and filmed her in close-up from below, climbing up onto Marshi again, exposing her sexy undercarriage for the camera, then gingerly lowering her torso down until her pussy lips brushed against the bulbous head of the dildo. I didn't realise that I was holding my breath, spellbound, until I needed to question her some more; all the details had yet to be disclosed.

"How did you know so much about Sylvia's ride?"

In response, she slid down again from Marshi and stood facing me. This was evidently an important issue for Ruby to explain without distraction.

"Rita described the video to me, in great detail. There are things you don't know about Sylvia, which I now think you should. Rita was my friend first, before she got close to my daughter. She's in her mid-forties. She's bi-sexual, but with an acquired animosity towards men. She befriended Sylvia with a willing ear, to listen to Sylvies' problems. Her motives were noble, but the two became intimate. For some reason it helped Sylvia face up to her problems with orgasms."

"She didn't tell me that. Did she orgasm with Rita?"

"No, her basic problem was not physical, but probably up in here. Sylvia would not face up to the probable causes of her lack of orgasms, so she never sought expert advice."

Ruby tapped the side of her forehead. "But this is distracting us from my movie. I can't think about these things whilst on Marshi. Let me concentrate now on getting this thing inside me."

She waited until I had turned on the camera again, then gently fisted the upstanding dildo for visual impact and focus.

She mounted Marshi once more, pausing for the required crotch shot hovering above the dildo. My body trembled all over again. Her pussy was sodden with her juices, which deepened the hue of her generous brown labial flaps. Her vulva was the most captivating sight ever to me at that moment.

"I'm doing this for you, Sylvia," she called out, with a tremulous voice.

As she impaled her vaginal portal on the dildo, she moaned loudly.

She sat for a moment looking down at her crotch, contemplating the monstrous instrument now lodged high up inside her. The dildo no longer obstructed the camera's view of her pubic region.

She turned her head to look into the lens.

"My heart is pounding. I'm about to set off on the ride of a lifetime, at least for me. I can feel this huge object inside me. It may not be the biggest dildo ever, but it feels like its substance has expanded inside me to press against the enshrouding wall of my vagina."

I felt obliged to make an observation. "You do realise that it was made to measure by and for Sylvia's specific internal dimensions?"

Ruby grinned. "I do know that, and I'm sure I've taken bigger cocks inside me than Sylvia, no offence to you intended.

"Now, to test it in action... walk on."

Marshi turned her head to regard her rider suspiciously. It seemed that the mare had not entirely reconciled herself to this saddle, despite the untroubled experience with Sylvia on her back.

The air was still, and I thought I could detect a scent, perhaps of hormones on the air. I angled the camera down on Ruby's pubis. The leather of the saddle around the base of the dildo was again a darker colour from vaginal juices, which graphically illustrated the arousal provoked by that obscene instrument.

As if having contemplated the risks and adjudged them safe, Marshi at last set off at a sedate walk. The effect on Ruby was immediate. She was much more animated than her daughter had been.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "Oh! That feels strange. The dildo is pressing against the muscles on one side of my vagina. Now it's pressing the other side, Oh, I can't control it, oh, oh..."

I filmed her face. Her exquisite features were contorted, as her mind tried to make sense of the complex sensations in her groin. "It isn't at all like masturbating," she observed, as she winced. "That - thing - presses in any direction it wants; it's quite unforgiving. How ever did dear Sylvie cope with it, ohhhhh!"

Her breathing intensified, as much out of apprehension as arousal. My erection strained and my heart pounded at the eroticism of what I was seeing. Ruby's large breasts were rising and falling hypnotically, and her hips rocked forwards and back as she anticipated Marshi's strides. She tried time and again to position her vagina at the optimum angle to withstand the unpredictable lateral inclinations of the thrusting dildo inside her.

Her posture was stiff at first, then after a few moments, her body appeared to relax. She straightened her legs and lifted her bottom in the saddle, to let it fall again on the next stride. "Ooooh," she moaned, "that's good. Ohhhhh..."

She allowed her body to rise and fall, increasing the friction inside her, and amplifying her vaginal sensations. Her powerful body was struggling to maintain its firm core. Whilst not exactly limp, it seemed to allow the mare to dictate how it moved in reaction to the horse's strides. Her wonderfully strong frame looked somehow less in control than Sylvia's. Ruby was concentrating her attention on the impact the dildo was having inside her vagina, at the expense of her posture. It looked on the screen as if she was in thrall to that monster rammed up inside her. It was an astonishingly arousing look.

"Oh, it's so good - when you get used to it - It's like a rogue cock - doing what it will to me - I can't control it - I'm under Marshi's control - and this fucking - ha! - silicone monster!" Her tone rose in cadence as she temporarily surrendered all bodily control to those alien forces.

"There's something stirring in my belly. Butterflies, no, it's a mini whirlwind - it's - it's - churning my insides - it's going to erupt - I can feel it - gathering -"

Her words alarmed and aroused me in equal measure. Her description sounded intense, somewhat extreme. Sylvia's orgasm had appeared to have begun, innocuously, and built to an ultimate eruption. Yet Ruby's body was processing her internal reactions quite differently. She had no mental hangups. She was evidently attuned to easy orgasms, but not to the extreme friction being caused by this silicone super phallus.

"Ruby, are you alright?"

"Goodness, yes, I'm feeling beyond alright. I've never felt so good. Trot on, Marshi."

The mare pricked up her ears, hearing her name amongst what must have been a wall of garbled noises. She picked up her steps into a sedate trot. Ruby let out a whoop of surprise at the effect it had throughout her vagina. "Oh, are you getting all this, Simon? It's starting, it's building up to a big one, I can feel it.

"This huge. Shape-shifting - bloated cock - is compressing my tube. It's filling me with - false love - it's fucking me - oh, it's so magnificently - punishing my pussy."

She was rocking her upper body back and forwards now, almost in synch with the up and downwards bounce of her bottom on the saddle and the rub of the dildo against her vaginal walls. Her breathing was getting more laboured. The camera faithfully recorded her stunning upper body coming alive with animation. Her breasts pushed out and upwards, stretching their pear drop shapes into magnificently firm globes of flesh.

The sight was making my cock shaft tingle. Ther was an unaccustomed warmth suffusing the insides of my belly. I was enjoying a passive glow in the absence of any physical stimulus - my hands were fully occupied with the camera and reins.

Another groan joined Ruby's cries. It was me, savouring the tremblings in my penis and powerless to do anything about it. No artificial sex stage show could possibly compete with the raw sexuality of this auto-erotic self-fucking by dildo on horseback.

Ruby's wails increased in volume. She was unrestrained now in her responses to her building climax. The rocky outcrop, our destination, was in sight. Her body's inexorable ascent to a climax was well-timed. Her chest, and her back between her shoulder blades, reddened with a hot flush as her hormones took control. "I'm coming, Simon, I'm coming, oh fuck! oh, fuck! oh, FUCKKK!"

She shouted vehemently as the climax finally struck. Her sounds echoed amongst the trees and against the approaching rock face. Her first orgasm appeared to paralyse her body in a rigid posture, just like Rita's grounded climax had. Ruby's legs were straightened in the stirrups, pushing her bottom up and out of the saddle. Her crotch appeared to hover halfway up the shaft of the dildo. Her mouth emitted a guttural moan, then let out gasp after gasp of orgasmic exhalation. I filmed it all from the rear, then moved beside her. Her face was wrinkled from a myriad of frown lines, and bright red. I feared that she might be having a stroke or worse. Then she let rip a huge gasp, her body relaxed and her torso dropped onto the silicone shaft with an accompanying groan.

Marshi had halted whilst this orgasmic tidal wave wracked the body of her mistress. She turned her head to observe Ruby's bodily movements. Deciding that there would be no immediate command to resume her trot, she stood motionless. That summed up the scene: horse, naked rider and artificial penis in perfect post-coital harmony.

But Ruby's body wasn't finished with its reaction to that remorseless alien stimulus. Her legs pushed her torso up and down on the phallus with an urgency bred of awareness of a strictly one-time offer. Her loins milked the shaft of every millimetre of frictional contact. Wave after wave of climax followed in what seemed like a remorseless surge of energy. It looked as if Ruby's frame might fail her under this tidal wave of orgasms. Then it subsided, and her body fell motionless on the saddle.

Her upper body slumped forward in exhaustion along the horse's neck. She relinquished the reins and appeared to hug Marshi's neck. I filmed the new tableau, my cock straining with heightened arousal at the sight of a large breast dangling from the nearside of the horse's neck. I moved round Marshi's front and filmed the other tit, for symmetry. I paused filming and dismounted.

My own crotch felt red raw from my saddle. I wondered how Ruby's felt, having been impaled on an unforgiving intrusion.

I resumed the recording as I reached out to her prone form. She stirred at my free hand on her back and raised her head, smiling dreamily at me.

"That was truly magnificent. Rita and Sylvie are so clever."

I laid the camera carefully on a nearby tree stump, out of harm's way, and held out my arms. Ruby gratefully leant over towards me and let me take her weight as she almost fell out of the saddle. It was wonderful to feel her firm flesh against mine but her body was quite heavy. I was relieved to be able to set her down on her feet, but those few moments of taking her naked weight thrilled my loins. She was quite a woman, a real woman in every sense.

She clung to me then, for support, I guess. Her hard body pressed against mine. It felt like she was seeking emotional support from the communion of her body with mine. My hands marvelled at the firmness and immensity of feeling, of her Amazonian body; muscles and sinews in such a large, compacted form. That flesh-to-flesh contact was sending my male hormones crazy with desire.

For a moment an eerie silence descended on the natural world around us, as if all was marking this momentous event. Into that silence, the whine and click of the camera's auto-stop signalled the end of the recording and a checkpoint in our horseback adventure.

Ruby was a real, larger than life and beautiful woman, in every sense. I couldn't imagine any woman being or looking any sexier than she. Her experience had driven all imperious posturing out of her body. She was relaxed, looking natural, and utterly desirable. Jealousy of Sebastian rose within me. The sandy beach and outcrop were a few yards away.

I urged Ruby to step off the rough path with me and onto the fine sand. Marshi followed docilely behind us, and Honey followed her. Ruby leant on me for support with her arm on my shoulder.

I opened the door in the outcrop. I didn't know quite what to expect in there but there was a bag just within by the entrance. It contained towels and a pack of wet wipes. I laid the towels out on the sand and helped Ruby's stiffening leg muscles to relax as I helped her lower her body to the ground. She looked to be exhausted by her physical exertions. I understood that women often felt energised by orgasms and the accompanying flush of hormones through their bodies. Yet the sheer muscle control in her thighs needed to cling to her horse and control it, had evidently enervated her muscles of all oxygen.

I fetched a water bottle from Honey's saddle bag and gave her a drink. She sipped quickly, then demanded, "Give the horses a drink."

The mares had stopped by two broad tree stumps, whose tops had been hollowed out with two deep indentations, waiting patiently for their reward.

"There are large enamel dishes in the cave," Ruby instructed.

I filled them with water and laid each in one hollow of each stump. I found two bags of diced carrots and apples and emptied their contents into the second hollows. This couple knew how to look after their beloved steeds.

Then I lay down beside Ruby. She lay on her back, her legs spread unladylike-wide. Her body looked larger than life and quite magnificent. Her breasts had barely spread, mostly retaining the firmness of their underlying muscles. I could not resist kissing her. I wouldn't have dreamt of doing that when I first arrived that morning. I had imagined a fierce dragon of a woman then. The reality had proven to be quite different. Ruby was a stunning larger lady; with a firm body most women would die for. There was little if any surplus fat on her large frame. Her flesh was smooth, and mostly unblemished, considering her probable age. It bore barely a blemish from her recent endurance. I found my stomach fluttering inside with desire to consummate my bodily communion with her flesh. I yearned to fuck her senseless.

I leant over her, my chest brushing her nipples. Our lips met; she had been waiting for my advance. She seemed to welcome it. Her hands clasped the sides of my head. Suddenly we were embracing and kissing furiously. After a couple of minutes, I pulled away, breathless.

"How do you feel - down there?"

She said nothing whilst she ran an internal diagnostic. "I feel wonderful inside, fulfilled as never before; and no man's cock was harmed in the making of my orgasm."

"Only an artificial one?"

She chuckled, recovering her composure. "Only one was necessary. It was less an orgasm, and more like a sensory explosion. It lasted a long time and was the most intense, ever. It made me forget the rawness in my vagina."

She propped her upper body on her elbows and stared at my cock. She reached out and stroked it. "He deserves his reward, for your sterling support. I couldn't - wouldn't - have done it without you. But my pussy feels red raw inside."

"How does your clit feel?"

"It feels fine. I think it's - tingling. You can kiss it if you like."

"But I hardly know you."

She chuckled. "You know more about my body than even Sebastian, now. He's an action man. I have to persuade him make sure I'm aroused before sex. But you, dear boy, show all the signs of being a good lover, or so Rita said. Tell me, did you fuck her?"

"Do I have no secrets left?"

"Your reputation precedes you. I know, for instance, that you're a confirmed voyeur. I'm told that Sylvie quickly guessed that, and played on it to seduce you, even though she knew that she could not have an orgasm. I'm sure you can get ample reward from my body without fucking me."

I checked her expression, to see whether she was serious. She smiled at me, dreamily. She pushed up her hips, opening up her vulva, in a gesture of enticement.

"I'm told I have a beautiful pussy. What do you think?"

"They are not wrong. It is a captivating pussy, and you display it so enticingly. It makes me want to worship it."

I needed no further inducement. I moved down between her legs and kissed her clitoris. She gasped appreciatively. Her lips were still moist from her lubrication, or perhaps it was a fresh secretion? I studied her dark brown labial flaps. They were fulsome, wrinkled, enticing and full of chracter. I ran a fingertip all around their rims.

Ruby sighed. "Surprisingly, I haven't lost my sensitivity in my labia. Mmmm, I guessed you would have magic fingers."

I played with her clit, which was stiff again. It seemed that Ruby was easy to arouse. She thrust her hips upwards in encouragement. That move sent a shiver down from my chest to my belly. I so wanted to fuck her, but I daren't cause her any discomfort. So I set about exploring and drinking in the wondrous details of her body with my eyes. Her belly was flat and firm to the touch. She flexed her muscles there as my fingers explored it. She was paying me a compliment of acknowledging my exploration. Her reaction was arousing in itself. I explored her thighs, whilst she lay with her eyes lazily following my course. Her legs were long and firm. I sensed great power throughout her body, which excited me all the more. Here was a woman with whom to indulge in muscular sexual foreplay.

I dipped my head to tongue her clit. It felt large and swollen against my tongue. She rocked her hips in encouragement. My hands searched above my head beyond her groin for her breasts, as my oral play continued. Her mounds felt so much bigger and sensational through the sensory connection of touch alone. That provoked a charged reaction inside me. Ruby moaned encouragement. She liked having her breasts manhandled. I moved up her body to pay oral attention to her nipples.

That provoked a whimper of surrender, a curious sound from such a powerful body. I knew than that Ruby could be putty in my hands, on demand whenever I wanted, if the opportunity were to arise. Of that I was certain.

I cupped those breasts together, played with those mounds with one hand, and brought myself to the lower reaches of climax with the other. My body hungered for physical relief. I could think of no sexier body to ogle whilst I obtained it.

The moment for relief could no longer be delayed. I stood up over her, a foot placed either side of her waist. She stared up at me in anticipation, her lips slightly parted in expectation. I seized my cock in one hand, and cupped my balls in the other, and I pumped my shaft as I stared down at that vision of superbly mature womanhood. Her eyes widened as she stared up at the underside of my shaft. Her tongue pushed out from between her lips. Her fingers slipped to her clit. I let go of my balls and felt them dangle and bounce animatedly. She chuckled at that visual delight. My fistings increased in speed and firmness as my body started to muster its forces for my explosion. I wanted to prolong it, though, because the sight of her body was enthralling me.

She got up onto her knees, her mouth opened invitingly. I stared down at her face below me and her magnificent breasts below that. They quivered with more than just incidental movement. Ruby clearly liked a variety of sexual connections.

Her fingering of her clit was speeding up. She might have been starved of sex for all the sudden ferocity of her fingers. I stared, mesmerised as her breasts shook to her vigorous wrist movements. My mind was being overwhelmed by visual inputs now. So was hers. She stared fixedly at my thickened cock and my bouncing balls below. She cupped them and moaned.