Never Mind The Face Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shed her shoes and climbed up onto the table. She knelt on the glass and writhed her upper body in time with the music. She rolled onto her back and raised her knees, drawing her feet up to her bottom. They hid the view up her dress, which had clung to her thighs. It looked at first as if she was immersed in the music. Then she turned to face me. From that moment on, her eyes never left mine.

I shot quick glances at Sebastian and Sylvia. Both were staring at me with suspicion: either that this was a complete reversal in Ruby's attitude to me, or that it was not the first meaningful engagement between the two of us.

Ruby returned to her hands and knees and crawled around the table, her eyes never leaving mine. As the song approached its conclusion she stood up on her bare feet and slipped the shoulder straps down her arms. She pushed the top off her breasts and down to her waist. The exposure of her braless tits was no surprise. After a few more bars of the song she pushed the dress down by degrees over her hips until gravity took over and it fell to the glass.

She had been naked for me before, outside in the woods, but I recalled only what I had filmed of her on her digicam. Her, in this room after dusk, and under the soft illumination of the glass-top table legs, the effect of her nakedness was far more dramatic.

She wore no panties, of course. She was naked but for a red rose at her vulva with its stem pushed up into her vagina, which I had earlier assumed to be attached to panties. She knelt back down on the table and crawled towards me. She sat back on her haunches then parted her thighs to their widest extent, her feet tucked up against her bottom on the glass.

"Would you care to pluck my rose?" she purred.

I heard renewed gasps from Sebastian and Sylvia as I leant forward.

"With your mouth, no hands."

My body trembled violently as I dipped my face into her crotch. She smelled of flowery scent in there. I used my tongue against my upper lip to seize the rose stem below its ovary, and tugged. After minimal resistance, the stem was dislodged, bringing with it a white silk hanky wrapped tightly around the stem, which she had employed to ensure the stem remained in place inside her. It was sodden with her vaginal juices. The moist silkiness was so erotic in that moment that I suffered a twinge so strong that the effect was similar to edging. A few gentle strokes on my cock would have been all I needed for total satisfaction. But I now knew that this day was far from over, and that I must preserve my man juices for the right moment.

I lifted my head away with the stem now held between my lips. All I could see that close in was her beautiful pussy lips and crotch. I did not see or anticipate her as she thrust her hips forward and ground it into my face. I did not pull back. Many of the petals were dislodged from the sepal to fall onto the table edge and down my front.

I dropped the rose. She swayed her hips as if to hypnotise me with the motion and its context. I groaned, and heard further gasps of surprise from Sylvia and Sebastian.

"That's quite enough, my love," he called out, somewhat louder than necessary, and in a very strained voice.

Then despite not being in pole position to appreciate her performance as much as I, Sebastian stood up and clapped her enthusiastically. "That was really something, Ruby; very sexy."

He turned to me and explained, "Ruby can be very entertaining at dinner parties. This table will open up a whole host of new opportunities."

She lay back for several seconds, her eyes still fixed on mine. Then she sat up on the table and swivelled on her bottom to position her body facing halfway between me and Sebastian.

"So, that leaves Sylvia and me at a disadvantage. Gentlemen, stand up and remove your kilts and socks." Turning to her daughter, she said softly, "That evens things up now."

So we were all naked then. I sat down on the cushion on the Perspex chair, totally overwhelmed by her performance.

The telephone rang in the hallway.

Chapter 26. Spin the Clock-Hand

Ruby went to answer it. We heard muffled snatches of a lengthy discussion.

She returned with a flushed look on her face.

"Rita just called, from the public phone box in the village. She was on her way home from a disappointing lunch with some girlfriends, and wanted to talk. I told her we were entertaining. She pressed me for details. The upshot is that she's coming here. She has made me an offer I can't refuse."

Sebastian looked pleased. "Well, time out to refresh our glasses, whilst we await her arrival," he said. "What's next on your list? What have we got to look forward to?"

The bronze bell in the hallway tolled.

Ruby stood up. "That was quick. Simon, come with me to greet her."

I stared at her in surprise, naked as I was. She took my hand and pulled me towards the door to the hall.

When she opened the front door, Rita did a quick double-take, then smiled. "So you've inducted Simon into your lifestyle?"

She stepped inside and did a twirl to show her outfit. My eyes widened, as large as ship portholes. Rita looked like an erotically outsized copy of Cher, even down to a sleeveless sheepskin waistcoat over a colourful striped blouse and string of necklace beads. Below that she wore a tight leather miniskirt above knee-high boots. Around her neck was a leather collar on a silver chain.

"Oh, Simon, is that for me?" she asked, pointing at my crazily pumping cock. "Ummm, it's very warm in here."

Ruby kissed her cheek, then said, "You have some catching up to do, or rather undressing down. I suggest you go in the shower room there and take a quick shower. Just to add spice, Simon can help you undress- but no sex, mind! We need to preserve this lovely man's juices."

I stared at Ruby with astonishment, but she did not stay to elaborate. She headed off back to the living room, the subject closed as far as she was concerned. I heard her from the open doorway tell Sebastian and Sylvia that "Rita has arrived. I've deputised Simon to prepare her for joining us..."

The door closed on any vocal response. Rita and I looked at each other in bemusement. Then she smiled.

"I telephoned Ruby because I was having a bad day. When she told me what was happening here, I asked to come over. I promised not to get in the way of her plans. I would just watch and be part of the scenery. She seems to want me to get more involved though. When she has the bit between her teeth, it's better just to go along with her suggestions. So, Simon, come and undress me."

I followed her into the spacious shower room in a daze. This day was getting weirder and weirder.

I wanted to keep my mind occupied and distracted from my arousing task ahead.

"So why was your day so bad?"

"I went to a girlie lunch with three friends, to swap stories about our Christmas horrors. None of us have live-in partners so we spent Christmas Day with our respective families. Today was supposed to be the antidote to those festive horrors.

"But I was the only one that made any effort, as you can see. The other three all wanted just to moan and tell demeaning stories about men. I realise now that I no longer want that. But before you get any ideas about your influence on me, it's been coming on for some time.

"Oh, your hands feel so good on my breasts. Ruby didn't say that we could touch. Do it a bit more. Umm, so you like my skirt. Do you have a leather fetish? Turn on the water.

"No, leave my leather skirt on, and my boots. There's no reason why you can't enjoy yourself a bit in the shower."

My tummy was doing somersaults at the sight and feel of Rita's large, soft tits under the shower stream. I rubbed my groin against the wet leather, and lifted her leg to rub her right boot against my hip. Rita's body is big, but you couldn't describe it as fat. It was not as sleek as Ruby's similarly sized frame, but it was curvy and overtly erotic in and out of clothes.

After she had let me rub my body against her for a few minutes she turned her back and spread her palms high against the tiled wall, with her bottom pushed out. Her bottom cheeks and her pussy peeped out at me from under the raised skirt and drove my senses crazy. I rubbed my groin against her taut bottom under the warm stream of water, whilst my hands cupped her fulsome breasts. She turned her head to look me in the eye and pleaded, "Slip it inside me, just to let me feel it again. It won't spoil Ruby's plans."

"I obliged her, and felt an instant excitement wash through my whole abdomen. Fuck that, I was still young enough to recover in an hour or so. I could still satisfy Ruby later, if she wanted me. I set to, massaging Rita's breasts, nipping her nipples, and fingering her clitoris. Her body squirmed under my tactile onslaught.

"Oh, I've missed this. I tried to keep you at bay, denying your request to see me again. But I knew this would be inevitable. It's all the better for not being anticipated today. It's such a lovely surprise. Oh yes, Simon, fill me with that thick cock. Ahhhh, that's wonderful, pump me full of your sperm. I can't wait for you. I'm coming, I'm ...."

The reverberations from the tiled walls of her loud exclamation of an orgasm almost deafened me. I lost all control and climaxed forcefully, pumping what felt like gallons of sperm high up inside her stunningly erotic body, and forcing a wave of multiple orgasms.

She clung to me under the warm stream, as if for dear life. She whispered in my ear. "Don't be intimidated by Sebastian. Ruby will want you for herself. The only question will be, will she let him watch?

"Now, we must get dry, and I must complete my undressing."

"Ah, a pity. You look stunning like that. You'll have to dry out those boots at some point, but at least make an entrance like this."

"They'll know that I showered in skirt and boots, because they'll still be wet."

"I know, just humour me."

The hall was silent as we walked through it. So the faint squelch from Rita's boots, was very noticeable. We giggled, then composed ourselves.

I opened the door and entered, tugging on Rita's leather neck strap. A conversation from across the living room died as three pairs of eyes turned to look at us. We entered the room in silence, me naked, Rita in shiny black leather miniskirt and boots, being led by the neck collar.

"Rita will be attending to all our needs this evening, as arranged by Ruby."

Rita threw a dark look at me, at the unspoken implications of my claim, before studying the other three. Then she gasped.

"Sylvia!"

Sylvia gasped in response, "Ohmigod, Rita!"

We crossed the carpet in silence. The squelches sounded louder. I held a towel behind my back.

Ruby was the first to speak. "You were supposed to be completely undressed, Rita."

I leapt in. "I couldn't resist showing her off like this. Doesn't she look magnificent? I thought Sebastian might like the honour of removing her remaining garments."

He grinned with delight. I wondered at their past history which, I suspected, consisted mostly of her keeping him at arms' length. I wondered whether this evening would be different.

Ruby stared at Rita. Sylvia stared at me, then glanced down at my now flaccid cock.

I spread the towel out on the glass table top and gestured Rita to lie down on her back. I passed the silver chain to Sebastian. She's your slave for now. Unclothe her, but I warn you, the skirt and boots are damp.

Sylvia's stare at me had morphed into a deadly glare. I was enjoying the older woman's presence far too much.

We all watched as Sebastian raised one of Rita's legs vertically, exposing the undersides of her bottom cheeks and her generously endowed pussy lips.

"Don't get any ideas," she muttered to him through tight lips. Then she looked at me. "Sorry master," continuing the master/slave conceit.

I had intended it as a tease, but it provoked lubricious thoughts of domination and female subjugation. My cock began its recovery.

Sebastian, Ruby and Sylvia all gabbled at once about her meaning. I vaguely remembered that Ruby and Sebastian tended to discourage S&M at their parties. Sylvia's reaction was of a different order, possibly majoring on suspicions about why we had been away so long. I had to quell all their respective objections.

"Rita is yanking your chains. There's no domination going on here. But you have to admit she does look very sexy in that outfit."

Sebastian returned to his task of unwrapping her leather accoutrements. He unzipped one boot and tugged her foot out from its snug confinement. As boot and foot parted company, they generated sounds of suction and inrushing air to fill a vacuum. I thought it the sexiest sound ever. My cock stiffened at the sexy connotations. He turned his attention to the other leg, raising it skywards. Rita left her first leg upraised, but spread it outwards to open up her pussy. Sylvia and Ruby couldn't stem their curiosity at her body laid out like that. They crowded in to make closer inspections. Their quasi-lesbian curiosity intrigued me. Sylvia and Ruby were not so very different, it seems.

With her feet now unwrapped, Rita got up onto her knees and turned her back on Sebastian, to let him watch her unzip the skirt. She arched her back and pushed out her bottom for full effect. Then she stood up to allow him to tug the very short skirt down from her hips. She stepped out of the garment and twerked her hips at him and the other ladies.

Ruby looked surprisingly flushed at her friend's nudity. But she quickly regained her composure and took control of proceedings again.

"Well, after that unscheduled diversion, shall we get back to the game. Rita is here to film us for posterity. I have a feeling that this is going to be very interesting. So that was it, Rita was there to assist, not get involved. Somehow it didn't surprise me that Ruby treated her like a servant. I might have thought less of Ruby, but her body was so gorgeous that it preyed on my mind and was doing crazy things to my libido.

"So, now, I think it's time we explored the bottles from our crackers."

She made her fluid walk towards a low cabinet look very suggestive. Four pairs of eyes followed every sway of her captivating rear. My cock went into hyper pressurisation.

"Momma, what's happened to you?" whispered Sylvia rhetorically, perhaps thinking out loud about how much her mother had changed. Not only was Ruby orchestrating sexy family games with her guests; she appeared to be just as free with her own body.

I had to remind myself that this was supposed to be Boxing Day lunch and not a partner-swapping party. Yet we were all naked, and playing increasingly near the knuckle games of Ruby's devising, now with a very sexy onlooker.

Sylvia's acquiescence surprised me as well. I glanced in her direction. She had resumed her place and propped her foot up on the table again. She was rubbing her clit with her index finger oblivious to her surroundings. She fixed me with a lascivious stare to try and drag my attention back from the fuller figure attractions of her mother and Rita. Her earlier hostility towards me had gone. She appeared to have but one ambition in her mind now, which I could plainly sense. I, on the other hand was being torn three ways: to give Sylvia her first natural, full-on orgasm, have first fuck with her dazzingly erotic mother, or a renewal of my developing tryst with the sexy Rita. I had to ask myself how I had got myself tangled up at one and the same time with three such diverse and sexy females?

Sebastian was staring at his step-daughter's body and gently running his fist up and down his shaft. His eyes were glazed over. It was quite clear that his wife's performance being directed at me had not troubled him in the slightest. Rita had proven a temporary distraction, but his attention was focused back now on his stepdaughter. Perhaps Sylvia's past instinct about him had been right, but she seemed to mind less now.

The tenor of this couple's regular dinner parties became clear, the purpose of men's kilts as transparent as the newly acquired table. The ease with which Rita had been incorporated into the entertainments spoke of habitual extra-curricular entertainments and sexual freedom.

A sensation of hormonally-inspired giddiness flushed across the sides of my head and down my back. My testosterone was pumping up my arousal, and I would remain semi-erect and on heat from then on until I got my final release later that evening.

~*~*~

From the distant cabinet Ruby produced several plastic cards with spinner arrows. She walked slowly back to the table holding them spread out like a pack of cards. No doubt Sebastian would be just as intrigued as the est of us by this latest creation of his wife.

Her fixed gaze on me left me in no doubt that she was offering her body to me to savour. Our eyes locked, distracting my attention from the bounce of her luscious breasts at the periphery of my vision. I was also surprised at how quickly I had recovered from my plundering of Rita's pussy to once again lust for Ruby's physical charms.

She laid the spin-wheel cards on the table. She had repurposed them by covering their faces with colourful, bespoke printed labels divided into segments. The top disc was divided into six portions. Ruby had designed it with great care, and to a very professional standard.

There was a single word printed in each segment: squeeze, lick, massage, tickle, suck, and oil. Even a sexual novice could not fail to grasp its general intent.

The second disk had eight segments with images and a word pasted onto each: nose, ear, neck, armpit, breast, nipple, bottom and genitals. The images looked to be details cut from scanned photographs.

A third was divided into four quarters. Each of our names, printed in a decorative font, occupied a discrete segment.

Ruby had spent a lot of time devising and preparing these game materials. If this was the general standard of her work, I suspected that her parties provided great fun for all.

"I will spin the names disk. The first person selected will get to apply the liquid from their cracker. The second spin will decide to whom, or should I say, on whom they will administer the liquid - their subject. That subject will then spin first the action disc, then the body part disk. They are responsible alone for the outcome of those spins on their body. It is entirely a game of chance - and opportunity."

Her tone made that last word sound so decidedly sexy.

"Sebastian, fetch a stopwatch and time the action, which will last for one minute each time.

"Simon, you can work out how the hi-fi works, and select some music."

Sebastian had paused a music CD with a remote control. I set it to play again.

He returned with a digital stopwatch and the game began. The four participants sat at the table. Rita stood off to one side, watching, poised with the digicam to start recording when the game got interesting. She bore an intrigued expression which suggested that she was not a regular invitee to Ruby's dinners.

Ruby spun the arrow. It stopped against my name. I might have suspected that she wanted that, but probably it was pure chance. She spun it again, and it halted at Sebastian. I groaned, and he did not look too excited. I was the actor, and he my subject. From my perspective, it couldn't have turned out worse. Ruby looked disappointed as well.

Sebastion's spin of the action disk stopped on massage. He sighed audibly with relief; the least bad option for a heterosexual male in that predicament.

He spun the body part disk. I groaned this time. It ended on genitals. I had never touched another man's privates before. It surely couldn't get any worse than that?

Ruby clapped her hands and laughed merrily. "So we start with Simon massaging Sebastian's genitals. This is going to be fun for us girls to witness. Rita, fetch the digicam from the cupboard. I charged it just in case we needed it. I definitely think we will now.