Never Mind The Face Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All eyes followed Rita's rear as she made an Academy-Award-standard performance out of her walk to the cupboard to retrieve the camera. Four lungs exhaled with their appreciation of her movement. Sex on legs.

She returned with the camera dangling from one hand and definite bounce in her step that brought her breasts and we males' cocks to life.

"Camera, lights, action," called Ruby.

I stood up and faced Sebastian.

Ruby stopped me in my tracks. "Uh, uh, Sebastian must lie on the table. There must be no hiding, cringing or curling up of the body."

I gave him an apologetic look in advance, muttered, "Blame your wife!" and took the miniature lotion bottle from his grasp.

Arctic ice: how uncomfortable could it be? Perhaps it was refreshing? After all, a loving Ruby had chosen it for her husband.

He was holding his breath. His face was strained, as if he was reining in all manner of other bodily reactions. One might think he was actually distressed. We would both have need to stomp out into the non-existent snow and ice after this, maybe shoot a beaver, and reaffirm our all-male, heterosexual credentials.

But for the moment, I had to familiarise my hands with my first other-man's body parts. I opened the plastic bottle and poured some of the crystal-clear light blue liquid into my cupped hand. My eyes widened their focus and alighted reluctantly on his smooth, tanned skin. It disturbed me to realise that I found his body worryingly attractive. The lubriciousness of the occasion was distorting my senses.

A strange sensation in the palm of my hand drew my attention back to my task. I have no idea what chemical compound it was, but mere contact with my skin caused it quickly to chill. I looked down at the small innocently-looking pool of arctic liquid ice, stupefied. It reflected rays of room light back up at me. With a shrug of my shoulders, I offered him my other hand for another dollop. He gave me a sharp, scrutinising glance before obliging me. I maintained a blank expression, to hide the ominous chills spreading deep down into the bones of each hand.

I leant over the table and reached for his upright, pulsating cock. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see what my hands would be doing. I heard female sniggers. My palms made contact with a warm, living male organ, the liquid immediately spilling over the edges of my palms and trickling down his shaft. I hardly sensed the contact with his manhood through the chilled numbness of my hands. Ut of ther corner of my eye I saw the camera in Rita's grip focusing in turn on the object of my attentions and my facial expression. I hoped it was suitably ambivalent.

I heard a surprised "Hah!" Then there came an almighty roar. I opened my eyes. Sebastian was sitting up, bent forwards with his knees drawn up towards his chest, trapping my hands against his rigid cock.

I wished he hadn't done that.

I tried to pull them out of harm's way, but he was grimly gripping his upper and lower body parts together between his thighs, in a spasm of protective reaction to the leeching of all warmth from his cock. I elbowed his chest away from his thighs enough to withdrew my hands. He gave out lots of short, staccato gasps as his brain persuaded his body that it wasn't in terminal cryogenic decline after all. Both women were unsuccessfully trying to stifle giggles. Ruby was red in the face and presently unable to breathe. Rita struggled to hold the camera steady.

The lotion obviously had only a short-term effect. His breathing soon eased and he started to take an interest again in the outside world around him.

Sylvia tried to show concern for her father-in-law, but it wasn't genuine. Ruby surrendered to a paroxysm of laughter.

"Didn't you read the instructions?" he thundered at her.

She pulled herself together. "It said on the bottle 'to be applied in small doses, the effects are temporary'. I removed the label to avoid distraction from the beauty of the liquid."

Sebastian gave up on challenging her and glared at me instead. I reacted the only way I could. "That was only ten seconds at best. Do you want some more?"

Sylvia saw the funny side of that.

We took a break to refresh our drinks. Sebastian walked off like a naked John Wayne, just out of the saddle. He went and stood by the blazing fire, before filling it with fresh logs to suggest that that had been his intention all along. Sylvia served me my reward drink with tender care, as if I were an injured victim, saying, "We must ensure that the feeling in those magic hands can be fully restored."

When we were all back at the table, Ruby spun the name wheel again. It pointed to Sylvia.

A second spin indicated me. The other three all 'ooohed' in anticipation of some more interesting action.

My spin of the second wheel stopped on oil. Then the final wheel chose genitals again.

"Is that wheel biased?" I asked meekly. Then the thought of some close-up attention from Sylvia sank in.

I knew the drill. I clambered up on to the table's cold surface and lay flat on my back. I clutched the bottle of amber 'Stimuoil' liquid, in my hand. Sylvia got onto the table and knelt facing me, straddling my calves. Her thighs were parted and her hips were angled forwards. I stared at her luscious labia from close quarters and drew yet more erectile inspiration from them. She took the bottle from my hand and applied a generous dollop to a palm. She coated both palms then loomed over me. Her gorgeous breasts dangled teasingly, inches from my face. I could have lifted my head and sucked on an engorged nipple. Instead, I was distracted by a feeling of intense warmth on my balls. I raised my head. Sylvia was looking at my face whilst her hands massaged my scrotum. Her tender hand actions were sending ripples of pleasure along my shaft and up into my belly.

I glanced to one side. The beguiling vision of Rita with digicam perched below her wonderful mammaries reinforced those continuing ripples.

"Only one minute!" Ruby urged on Sebastian, desperately. I assume she didn't want a premature happy ending. She was not to know that she was too late to prevent that. I lengthened my gaze to study Sebastian's face beyond Sylvia's bent body. He was leant forward over the table, staring animatedly at the rear view between Sylvia's stretched bottom cheeks. The man was infatuated.

Ruby had selected an intensely sensuous oil for use on me. I wondered whether she might have hoped to have been given the one-in-three opportunity to apply it to me herself. But that might have just been my wishful thinking. When I glanced at her she sat impassively studying her daughter's body from the side.

Sylvia's hands were now assiduously massaging my shaft. I sighed with the sheer pleasure of the sensations they provoked. A tingling at the neck of my shaft indicated that a climax might not be far away. I relaxed my whole body to allow the sensations to encompass it, and to try and limit its oh so desirable damage. I didn't care whether or not I would climax; but Sylvia ensured with her gentle touches that I would not.

"Time's up," declared Sebastian. Sylvia and I simultaneously emitted loud sighs of relief.

But my mind thought: oh, so soon?

We settled back on our chairs for the third round. Ruby spun the name wheel for the third time. It landed on Sebastian. "You've had your go," she declared with a smile. "Give someone else a turn."

She spun it again.

"Ruby."

The second spin for the victim landed on Sylvia.

She passed the action wheel to her daughter. Sylvia spun it; it stopped at squeeze.

The body part was bottom.

All our respective reactions were divided by our gender. Mother and daughter sounded relieved. Sebastian and I were enthusiastic: we could watch naked mother and daughter working on one of Sylvia's best features. Best of all, it could be captured digitally for future playbacks.

Sylvia lay on her front on the table. On her slim frame, her perfectly rounded bottom curved enticingly in profile. Ruby leant over her from the side. Sebastian stood opposite facing her, so that he could admire his wife's luscious breasts dance as she worked on her daughter's desirable rump. I stood beside Ruby, facing Rita and the digicam.

Ruby recruited me. "Here, Simon, you can apply the Cherry Red to my palms.

"That's enough, I think."

She rubbed her palms together, then leant over Sylvia and gently massaged each of Sylvia's bottom cheeks in turn. Sylvia groaned, probably partly from embarrassment at the pleasure of her mother's touch. "It's lovely and warm. It stimulates deep into my flesh and even makes my pussy tingle."

Ruby was breathing heavily. "Your bottom feels wonderful to the touch, darling. You make me very proud to be your mother, Sylvie."

"Oh, Momma, that's so nice of you to say." The rapprochement was complete, some form of mutual attraction intriguing.

Ruby turned her attention to Sylvia's inner thighs, gently persuading her daughter to part them with the backs of her hands. Sylvia spread them wider. Ruby began to massage Sylvia's labia with her thumbs. Both mother and daughter gasped with reciprocal pleasure. Was this common behaviour between loving mothers and daughters?

My own soaring arousal prompted me to cup the nearer of Ruby's bottom cheeks with my palm, knowing that her body hid it from Sebastian's gaze. Her body stiffened, but she did not betray any physical sign of my attack. She merely glanced quickly at him to check his reaction. Encouraged, I teased her labial fold with my forefinger. It was wet. Her hips began to sway. I slipped a forefinger inside her vagina, then added my index finger. I forced myself to watch the woman on daughter action as I slowly manipulated Ruby's vaginal wall and clitoris. The sense of touch thrilled me.

Ruby could no longer remain stoic whilst my fingers massaged her internally. She gasped at her arousal, then slipped her fingers inside her daughter's vagina and began to frig her vigorously. Sebastian looked across sharply at her, in astonishment. He must have assumed that the mother was getting turned on by her daughter's body. He could not know that it was simply a distraction move. Sylvia gave an initial cry of surprise, then moaned continuously as her mother worked on her vaginal passage walls.

"Oh, Momma..." she murmured with gratitude.

That allowed Ruby to surrender to my plundering of her own womanhood with my fingers, and she moaned loudly and rolled her hips as she plumbed her daughter's depths. The atmosphere thickened with the aroma of female hormones.

It took an immense effort of will for Sebastian to call time on Ruby's actions and break the erotic spell.

"Really, darling, you appear to have enjoyed that more than Sylvia."

Sylvia got onto her knees and swivelled her body to face her mother. They kissed long and tenderly. I leant on the table beside Ruby as if watching. I was exploring Ruby's pussy even more aggressively now that she had straightened up. She shifted her hips sideways to disengage from me, but she reached behind her back to grasp and squeeze my cock.

I backed away gently, my heart pounding at our subterfuge, reassured that I had got away with my illicit fumblings, and that Ruby had allowed it. I almost bumped into Rita, who had not backed away quite far enough, an astonished expression on her face. Not only had I been rumbled, but she must have captured it all on tape.

Ruby addressed us all but was looking in my direction.

"That was really something special. Now, I think it's my turn at last. I'm the final victim, so this spin is for my agent of pleasure - or doom."

It stopped on Simon - my name and my prize. Was that pure chance?

She spun the body part wheel. "Breasts", she declared triumphantly. Then the third disk decided that the action should be squeeze.

"Be gentle with them, soldier," she murmured with a very exaggerated American accent, thickened by her continuing arousal, as she handed me the bottle of deep red 'Devil's Magic'. She climbed onto the table and faced me on all fours. "How do you want me?"

"On my lap," I replied.

She turned to check Sebastian's reaction. He merely smiled and nodded.

I sat upright on the table with my legs outstretched. Ruby sat on my thighs facing me, and arched her body backwards, resting her weight on her palms. Her large and impressive breasts pointed skywards. They looked larger than life, within reach, and simply magnificent. The mere sight of them so close to me sent my innards into somersaults.

"So what does Devil's Magic do?" I asked.

"It burns," she said.

Well, she had chosen it for herself, so it could not be too painful for her.

"Do you like being hurt?" I asked.

"Devil's Magic isn't painful; it's deeply, penetratively arousing." Her voice positively purred. It sent a thrill chasing down my spine.

I coated my palms with the clear deep red liquid. I felt the heat suffuse my flesh, and imagined seeing a hand as a blood-red x-ray image of skeletal hand bones. I gently squeezed the fronts of her breasts. I felt her push her chest upwards against my hands. Her stiffened nipples pressed unyieldingly into the centres of my palms. The heat transferred itself from my flesh to hers, making me imagine a connection as of a fire raging between us. My hands were actually burning; it was a different sort of heat sensation. It gave new meaning to the concept of fires of passion.

She uttered a cry, halfway between pain and intense pleasure. She shunted her bottom further up my thighs until my penis was trapped against her pubis. She began to raise and lower her hips, pressing her pubic bones against the upraised underside of my cock. I thought for a moment that she was rubbing it deliberately, but she was actually just writhing her body to help it cope with the mixed blessing of the heat on her large and sensitive tits. Her eyes were closed, helping her to process every bit of sensation in her mind.

My eyes roved across her front, then down to her crotch. Her prominent brown labia were quivering with the rise and fall of her hips against my cock. Unthinkingly, I dropped a hand and cupped her groin. She shrieked as the heat was transmitted through her sensitive labial folds and erect clitoris. She raised her hands and pushed me backwards. She leant over me and kissed me hard and passionately on the lips.

"Your minute's up," croaked Sebastian, also overwhelmed with arousal at what he had just witnessed.

We disengaged our bodies and slid calmly off the table, like actors in a film, disengaging from an amorous scene when the director has called 'cut'.

In reality we were both fired up, and had been stopped just in time from fucking each other senseless.

"I'd like to try that red fire on your cock," Ruby announced to Sebastian. That fooled nobody; it was perhaps an apology of sorts for going over the top with their guest. They touched lips affectionately, as if her fiery encounter with me on the table counted for nothing. I suspected that this would not have been the first time she had gone over the top in her engagement with a guest.

Sylvia hugged me, whispering, "I've heard this is what my parents' parties tend to be like. I'm finding it quite stimulating."

That was an understatement.

I whispered back, "I'm glad that your body shows signs of arousal. Hold that thought."

The atmosphere had been progressively ramping up as the afternoon progressed towards evening. The night sky had closed in outside, and the lounge was illuminated in local pockets of localised soft warm light within its various activity zones.

Ruby became the hostess again. "I can't recall being quite so stirred up before. Let's have a timeout."

Sylvia gave me a conspiratorial glance. I returned a blank stare, not ready yet to expel my load, if that was what she was contemplating. She made a suggestion.

"Why don't we watch an engrossing movie - to chill out for a while?"

Sebastian agreed, "Good idea, what do you have in mind?"

"Simon brought one; it's in his car. Go and get it, Simon."

"What, dressed like this? It's cold outside."

"Nonsense, the car is close to the porch, it'll only take ten seconds, and after the heat of that 'Devil's Magic' brew, you need to cool down; or you'll burn out before the climax of the evening."

This was not the Sylvia who had arrived at midday, irritated to see me there. She seemed more enthusiastically excited now than ever before. Her eyes were shining with what I assumed to be consummate desire.

I turned my head as I left to fetch the DVDs, wondering how her parents would react to my movies. For the moment, they were occupied in talking to Rita. Sebastian's hand had slipped onto a butt cheek. Thus far, she had not moved away from his contact.

The portents for the potential permutations of climaxes to the evening were assimilating nicely.