Never Saw It Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me!" Travis shouted again, still pumping his big cock into her.

"I'm cumming," Holly said quietly, her head back, mouth open. "Ohhhhhhhhhh! Doooooonnnn—"

Her body shook. She held her hips upward - "Gawwwwwd daaaaaaaammmn!" - and her left hand let go of Travis' arm and went to his ass, gripping it, pressing him into her, not even realizing she had done it.

Travis didn't stop. He watched her tits bounce with each of this thrusts. He watched her mouth move as she told him she was cumming. The sound of him smacking into her was all around them.

"You want me to stop?" he asked her. "Huh? You want me to stop? Tell me."

She shook her head. Left. Right. She hated herself.

"Tell me!"

"No."

"'No' what?" he said as he continued fucking her. He removed his right hand from her clit and mauled her tits with it. "'No' what? Tell me!"

"Don't stop... I'm cumming... Again... Oooof! Mhmmmf! Ohhhhhh... Gawwwwwwddd!"

Both of her hands were now on his ass, her hips rhythmically rising up to meet each of his thrusts.

Holly threw her head back again. "Sssssssssssssss! Oh god! Please... don't... Oh!"

Finally, Travis could hold it no more.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna bury this load in that pussy!"

She shot a look at him and said, "In me? No... oh! Ooooof! Oh gawd!"

"God damn your pussy feels nice! You're gonna drain my balls!"

She said, "No!" but her hands didn't let go of his ass, pulling him into her.

"You want me to stop!" Travis said. "Huh? Here I come!"

"Mhmmmf! Don't... stop... Keep... I'm cummmmmmming!"

Travis gave two quick, hard thrusts and then buried his cock, holding it. Finally, he felt it unload from deep in his balls. He shot a load into her.

When Travis held his cock in her, Holly could feel his cock throb. And then she could feel his load shoot into her. She had never felt a man actually ejaculate his load into her before.

She continued to cum as well, her body stiffening, shaking as she came for the third time in about a minute.

After he shot the load into her, he withdrew his cock to the head and drove into her again, shooting another load. Holly again felt his cum as she continued to cum herself.

Part of her knew she should not be allowing this - she hated it - but it was almost as though her orgasm became an independent living thing that wouldn't allow her to stop what she was doing.

After shooting his second load, he withdrew his cock to the tip again and went back to a rhythmic fucking. He knew he had more to shoot into her but he wanted to keep driving into her. Holly's own orgasm subsided and she dropped her hands to her sides, arms outstretched on the small bed, hands hanging over the edges of the bed.

"Oooof! Oh! Oh! Mhmmmf!"

She could no longer feel him shooting into her but she knew he was still cumming as she could feel the throbbing of his huge cock inside her.

"Oh! Damn! Mmmmm! Yeah! Take that load! Damn, girl! Where's my cock?! Tell me! Where is it!?"

"In me... in my pussy... Oooof!" she said with her face now looking to the side.

"Yeah... you fucking love it," he said while continuing to drive into her. "Where did I shoot my load? Huh?"

"In my pussy... I told you... Oh! Travis... please... no—"

"Oh... DAMN... Holly, push those tits together... I'm gonna fuck those tits!"

And very quickly he withdrew his cock from her pussy - "Oh my god, at last," she thought -" and moved up to her chest. His knees straddled her chest and she was startled. She clumsily brought her hands to her chest as he flopped his still-hard and very gooey cock between her tits.

A small shot of cum hit her throat and she jerked her head to the side in surprise. She pushed her tits together and his cock was between them.

"Oh yeah! There you go! Mmmmm... Yeah" He thrust his cock as he had been doing to her pussy, sliding nicely between her gorgeous tits. "Aw damn... that's nice... yeah... Look at me while I fuck your tits! Look at me!"

She moved her head to look at him and noticed how much sweat was on his face. He continued to slide his cock between her tits and then quickly lifted his cock up from her tits and aimed it to her face. He grabbed his cock with his right hand, jerked it and shot another small load that landed on the bridge of her nose down across her lips and chin. Instinctively, her tongue licked what was on her lips and she cringed. Her left hand went to the side of his stomach to kind of push him away, not doing much good.

"Mmmmm," he said. "Damn. That's probably it. What? You don't like the taste of cum? Stick your tongue out."

Knowing what he wanted, she turned her face to the side, away from his cock, and pushed again against his stomach. More of a symbolic gesture than anything.

"What?" he said. "Is that a 'no?' I can always put it back in that hot pussy. Hmmm? What do you say?"

She shot him a look of hate as she turned her head back to him. She stuck out her tongue.

"Yeah, there you go," and he tapped his cock head on her tongue. There had been a rather large drop of cum on the tip and Holly cringed as she took it on her tongue. Swallowing it was disgusting.

"Damn, there you go," he said. "Suck the head. You still got me hard. Although I do have to admit something."

She looked up at him, her tongue still sticking out as he rubbed the head of his cock along it.

"Oh, I guess it was about an hour ago I took a Cialis pill. As the night went on, I was thinking maybe - just maybe - I might end up with one of you sisters back here. Turns out I'm glad it was you. Wow. That was something. Did you think you'd end up getting fucked like that?"

She moved her mouth away from his cock head and said, "No, I didn't."

"Well, well," he said. "Don't sound too offended - stick that tongue back out. How many times did you cum?"

She sort of threw her hands up and gave a little shake of her head. Her tongue was out and Travis was rubbing his cock back and forth.

"I think you drained about every last ounce out of me, Holly. And I had a lot there. Three weeks' worth!"

Travis continued for another several seconds rubbing the head of his cock on her tongue. He was done cumming. His cock was still pretty hard but he had no more fuck left in him.

Travis got off of her and they removed themselves from the bed and Holly dressed. This time there was no awkward hug or kiss. She quietly left his trailer and checked her phone before she drove away. The entire episode took less than 20 minutes.

Now as she sat at her kitchen table in bewilderment, she couldn't exactly make sense of it. She couldn't justify her body's betrayal of what her mind didn't want.

Her phone beeped. A text from Curt.

Then it hit her. "Fuck..."

She grabbed her iPad and went to Google. Holly slowly typed, "Where to go for an abortion".

Just in case.

12