All Comments on 'Never Saw THAT Coming Ch. 02'

by innyuendo

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
hungryman01hungryman01over 18 years ago
I did see it coming, but I still LOVED it!

loved your characters. Not sure of the plot but hell who cares..i am STILL hard.!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It's been a while.

Since I've been so taken by erotic literature. Wonderfully done. Characters, legth, plot......just great!

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Glad to See

I am glad to see that the comments are a bit better for chapter 2. While chapter 1 might not have been a literary masterpiece, it did not deserve the comments it received. Generally I liked the story. However, in the scope of both chapters, there is one thing I am not too fond of, one thing I found really strange and a couple of things missing.

First, I am not fond of spouses cheating with none of the possible consequences, I.E. getting away with it. Erin appears to be getting away with it. I would have preferred that she were divorced or widowed. He could have still blackmailed her using her position at the hospital. For me, the story would have been even better.

Second, Wendy calling him an asshole and asking him what the fuck he was doing there when she first saw him was a bit over the top. Shouldn't she have been scared and embarrassed that she was caught in that position? Something along the lines of covering her face with her hands and wailing "Oh my God, no, no, no, ..." would have been more appropriate.

Then, I would have liked to see him grill Wendy when they got home about her cheating ways. Is he not curious about how and when this started? Does he not wonder if she had been fucking her last boss as well? That boss might have been a man. It seems like once he decided to join in, he completely forgot about the fact that Wendy was cheating on him. Based on her actions he had reason to believe that it had been going on for a couple of months but he should have seen if her story was reasonable and matched that timeline before he decided to keep her or boot her ass out. Once he decided to keep her he could have made the ground rules that her affair with Erin should never negatively impact her relationship with him and that if he ever caught her with anyone else, she was out immediately with no discussion.

Lastly, since Erin was married, some discussion about why she was doing what she was doing would have been good. She did not seem to have any problem cheating. Maybe her husband was an asshole who screwed around and she only stayed with him for the child's sake. It would have been nice to know something.

There were also some other open questions that begged for answers. Why always on Tuesdays? How could Wendy have been stupid enough to alter her routine so much on Tuesdays that it would make her husband suspicious? It almost seems like she did not consider it cheating since it was with a woman and during work hours. Was that the case?

All that being said, I enjoyed the story. Perhaps you would consider adding some chapters covering some of the things I found missing. Regardless, keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just as stupid as first part.

Author still an 8-year old retard.

Fighting41Fighting41over 12 years ago
Child lock

Doesn't Literotica have some kind of way of stopping kids posting on this site.

This story feels like it was written by pubescentnt kid writing to try and impress his friends

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
More Shit

I'd like to see Erin's husband come in and shoot everybody.

Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
stoolie

a meaty cock is lustily smoked, a cornhole buggered, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dear Penthouse Forum

You'll never believe what happened this one time when I caught my over-sexed make believe wife with her doctor boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

All I can say is Wow. What a crappy story

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Nice Lesson**

In sex writing can we get a story with that???

catphan8catphan8about 11 years ago
Agree with beytrayedbylove

There is not a single character in this story to like. The husband needs to be strung up by the other ladies husband. Actually he should probably just do away with all three as they are obviously very shitty people!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Nooooooooo please don't tbc. Take your hand off your little dick and remove the other one from the keyboard. Now, it's time to leave your mothers basement. You have obviously spent too much time with porn and beating off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Never saw that coming.

Written 13years ago , never completed or continued.

......

one has to assume , the thing he really never saw coming was the ASS fucking his wife & the delightful female boss doctor gave him .

.. in all honesty i doubt he was ever in a condition to write after that happend

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

cheating with a woman is still cheating. Going with it after the fact does not bring back trust in a committed relationship. This marriage is in deep trouble .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Did she bring a gerbil in the leather bag?

They can all take turns with it up their butts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
As dumb as the first chapter

Wish I never saw this.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Had to see

If part two improved the story. The answer is no, not in the least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I don't know how it was possible, but this took the flaming train wreck that was the first chapter, and added a plane crash, a multi-car pileup and a nuclear plant meltdown.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
I agree with 'by'

No no no..... Took the first story and made it worst. I don't see any good happening here. Maybe if there was a negative star section....

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star and I marked the 1 star above so it would lower your average score.

I am really glad you quit adding stories to this website.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

TBC - To Be Cucked

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous