Never Strayed

Story Info
Jack strays outside of loveless marriage.
2.6k words
4.07
16.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was trapped in a loveless marriage. Not that Karla or I hated each other or anything. We just felt a whole lot of...nothing toward one another. We weren't friends, not enemies, just acquaintances that saw each other naked sometimes.

Not that we had sex. No, that stopped about 8 years ago when our youngest was born. I didn't want her, and she didn't want me. She was hot too. When we first got together I called her my little senorita. Her parents were both from Mexico so she got their rich skin tones and long dark hair, but she also inherited the wide hips and breasts that made me want to bend her mother over and fuck her every time we saw each other. Barely five feet tall, she was a ball of sex when we were young. Now, sex wasn't even a thought in our minds. Last week, on our fifteenth anniversary, I celebrated by jacking off to porn on my phone while my wife laid next to me reading a magazine. By the time I came all over my stomach she was snoring.

That was what flipped the switch for me. I was tired of not fucking. I never strayed, even when we grew apart. I just watched porn after porn after porn, getting more and more deprived. It wasn't enough, though. I needed more. I needed to feel lips on my cock, the warmth of a steaming wet pussy, the squeezing tightness of an asshole.

I worked with a guy, Ricky, that was known as the office skeezeball. He always liked to share his weekend exploits around the watercooler, and I, with a rock hard cock, always listened intently. Because of that, I knew that he regularly fucked hookers, escorts, and sugar babies alike. If there was pussy to be bought, Ricky knew where it was. I wanted that info, so I cornered him in his office one afternoon.

"I'll get you set up," he said. He jotted a phone number down on a sticky note and handed it to me. "This is one of the entry level sugar babies on the circuit. Cheaper. Call her when you're ready. Oh, and do what she says. If she says to take her someone nice, take her somewhere real nice. If she wants a necklace, but an expensive one. The first date is a test to see if you're old cock is worth the trouble."

My cock was definitely worth the trouble, I thought. It was long and thick, a little over seven and a half inches. The rest of me wasn't much to write home about, though. I was thirty-six, average looking, and a little balding up top. My body was fine, I ran a lot, but ate a lot too, and it was on the lighter scale of dad bods. I was successful and dressed well, though, so I had that going for me.

I waited until I knew my wife would be gone to call the number Ricky had passed me. Karla was going out of town for two weeks to attend a work conference, and I saw my opportunity. The second I saw her car pull out of the driveway my phone was in my hand. I dialed the number and waited as it rang once...rang twice...and someone answered.

"This is Veronica," a high voice said on the other hand.

"Hi, Veronica," I said. "I'm Jack. My friend Ricky told me to call this number for...your services."

"Oh, and what services are those?"

"Uh, you know..."

"I want to hear you say it, daddy."

I gulped. "I want to take you, pay for whatever you want, and fuck you."

"Mmm, that sounds good, daddy. When do you want to go out? I'm free all week."

This was really happening. "How's tonight sound?"

"Sounds perfect daddy. Wear something nice and take me somewhere nicer. Text me where and when."

As soon as I hung up I did exactly what she said. I called the nicest place I thought I could get a short notice reservation at got a table for two. I called our babysitter, Keisha, and she was all too happy to watch the kids. We had been using her for a few months and she was reliable, so I asked her if she would stay overnight in case I couldn't make it back. I made up a lie that I was drinking with a friend to console him during his divorce, so I might be staying out all night. She agreed, and with the kids taken care of I texted Veronica where and when to meet me. She texted back a heart and a picture of the lingerie she would wear and my dick nearly burst from my pants.

After Keisha arrived that night, I pulled on my nicest suit and drove out to the restaurant. It was a place on the coast, and our table was set out on the deck, lit by candle. The stars twinkled above and below as they reflected off the dark water.

Veronica was nearly fifteen minutes late when she strutted onto the deck. She wasn't the most beautiful girl, and if I'm being honest she was pretty average looking, but I was horny and didn't care. She was a Filipina girl, with silky black hair and tight breasts and ass. She couldn't be more than a year out of high school, either, and wore a sleeveless yellow dress that came inches from her pussy. She walked slow, letting me drink her in before taking her seat..

The date went wonderfully. She at least feigned interest in me, laughed and smiled at all my bad jokes. I splurged on her too, especially when it came to the wine.

I asked her what she would like to drink, and she asked for the most expensive wine on the menu. "How old are you?" I asked.

"Eighteen," she said.

"Jesus," I said. I shrugged. "Alright." I flagged down our waiter and made the order. He looked at Veronica, so young, but he never questioned a thing and quickly returned with a red that cost me $110.

After dinner, Veronica bit her lip and sipped at her wine. She smirked. I smiled back, then jumped in my seat as I felt Veronica's bare foot caressing my cock under the table. "Let's get out of here," she said.

I wasted no time. The bill was paid in a flash and I was ushering Veronica outside. "Where to?" I asked. This was urgent, and I needed an answer.

"You're paying for my hotel room tonight," she said.

"Fine by me," I said. I called up an Uber and we were soon on our way to the Hilton, where she had apparently been living. We were making out in the back of this poor driver's sedan when Veronica pushed me back.

"Paypal me the money for the hotel room or you don't go in," she said.

I glanced to the front, could feel the driver's eyes on me in the rearview. "Of course," I said, and pulled out my phone to send her the cash.

We practically ran out of the car when it got to the hotel and sprinted across the lobby to get in the elevator. When we finally got in the elevator, Veronica cornered me, kissed my neck and snaked her hand into my pants and around my cock. The elevator rose and she jerked me off, and kept going when we stopped a few floors to early. An older black woman in a bikini, presumably headed to the pool, stood mouth agape as she watched Veronica jack me off. Veronica turned to the woman, smiled, and licked her hand before shoving it back in my pants. The elevator closed and we burst out laughing.

We climbed a few more floors, and then we were running again, fumbling with keys, pushing doors open and shut. And she was on her knees, wrestling my pants down, taking my cock in her mouth.

Her mouth was amazing. She sucked cock a lot, clearly, and a lot better than my wife ever had. Her young eyes looked up at me, and I could see her lips turn up a bit in a contorted smile. Then, she became possessed, like some sort of cock demon. My cock disappeared in her mouth, straight down her throat as she slammed her nose forward into my pelvis. I felt ever contour of throat as she milked my cock for all it was worth.

Then, she was done. She pulled off my cock with a gasp and a rope of spit from her mouth to my cock. She stood, and the spit rope broke, landing on her dress and dirtying it. She smiled and sauntered to the bed. She opened up a drawer and presented it to me. "All toys for you to use," she said.

I looked in the drawer. There was all manner of toys. Dildos, vibrators, lube, plugs, strapons. She had a little toy chest, and I was impressed. But I didn't want toys. Not that night. I grabbed her, she smiled, and I spun her around. Shoved her face down into the bed. Pulled up her dress. Ripped at her panties.

She squirmed underneath my and moaned. I grabbed my cock, ran it up and down her pussy to get it nice and slick, and slipped it inside. She gasped, and moaned, "Daddy..." I gripped her long, silky hair in my hand, and yanked her head back. She gasped again, and I began fucking her in long, deep, hard strokes. She was going crazy fucking her ass back into me, but we couldn't find a good rhythm and my cock slipped out.

Fuck it, I thought, and laid down on the bed. "Ride me," I said.

"Yes, daddy," she replied. She slithered up my body, her pussy leaving a trail of sticky juice on my leg. She straddled me, rose up, and my cockhead entered her pussy again. She slid down slow, and I felt her pussy gripping my cock. She rode me like no one else. It was as if she were riding a mechanical bull, shifting her hips just right. She was screaming as she rocked back and forth. I shot my arm up, gripped her throat in a light squeeze.

"Oh, fuck..." she muttered, and rocked faster. A second later, she was spasming on my cock, her eyes rolled back into her head. She was cumming, and that was all I needed. I flipped her onto her back while she was still in the throws of her orgasm. "It's my turn, now," I said. I pinned her legs back so that her pussy was wide open, and I fucked her for one stroke, two strokes, three strokes...that was it. I buried my cock as deep as I could and felt rope after rope of my cum shoot into her.

She collapsed under me, and I pulled out. We both breathed heavy. Cum dripped from her pussy. It shone in the light. I went to all fours and lapped at it. She shivered as I tasted the seed I planted in her. My cum on my tongue, I slithered up her body and we kissed. She tasted me, and we fell asleep tangled together.

I slept like a log, but I woke up fully rested. I sensed Veronica beside me, and opened my eyes slowly in case last night wasn't real. It was, and she was there beside me, her small tits rising with every breath.

My cock stirred. Morning wood was normal enough, but this was extreme. The thing looked swollen there, all red and veiny. I had to do something about it. I reached down to jack off, but stopped myself. Those days were done. I looked at Veronica, and smiled when she rolled over onto her stomach. Her bare ass stuck up in the air, and I crept over to her. I hovered for a moment, my face inches from her ass, and then I dove in.

Eating ass was something I had never done. It didn't seem like something Karla would be into, so seeing it in porn was my only exposure to it. But because I never got to do it, it was all I could think of for a while. I watched ass eating video after ass eating video never thinking I would get my chance. And now, here I was, parting an eighteen year old Filipina girl's ass cheeks so I could wake her up by licking her tight little hole.

I spread her cheeks and stuck out my tongue, licked at her pucker like I would a clit. The taste wasn't amazing, but it was dirty and I liked that. Veronica moaned, so I kept at it. Eventually she was moaning and writhing underneath me. I pierced her hole with my tongue, did my best to bury it in her, and she groaned out, "More..."

I obliged. I pulled my mouth off of her and stuck a finger into her, sliding in one knuckle after the next. Nice and slow I finger fucked her, until I had three dirty fingers in her. I pulled them out and slapped her toned ass. The nastiness on my fingers smeared on her skin and I licked my lips. "Stay there," I said, and reached over to the night table. I pulled out the bottle of lube and began to dribble a considerable amount on my cock.

"Are you gonna fuck my ass daddy?" she asked me.

I dribbled the lube down on her hole in response. I worked my fingers back into her ass to lube it up and then jerked my cock up and down. Veronica arched her back, exposing her hole to me more. I lined up with it and slowly pushed in. I fucked nice and slow until every inch was buried in this little girl's ass. I pumped up and down, still slow, but began to pick up the pace. She was moaning underneath me at first, but those soon turned into screams as I rocketed my cock into her hole. This wasn't for her. No, this was for me. I just wanted to cum, and I wanted to cum in her ass.

I did soon enough. When I shot, the load felt like it was even bigger than the previous night's, impossible as that might be. It was deep in her ass, but a little bit followed my cock out and dribbled down to her pussy when my cock popped out of her ass. For a moment, her hole gaped, and I smiled.

Veronica was wiped. She lay flat on her stomach, breathing heavy. Her eyes were in a daze. I crawled up the bed and dropped my slimy cock across her cheek. She barely registered it, but still took my red, swollen, slimy cock straight from her ass into her mouth. She took it deep, cleaning it down to its base, and then popped it out of her mouth and collapsed. She was asleep in seconds.

I rose from bed and headed to the bathroom. As much I liked seeing her ass all over my cock during sex, post-anal needed to be cleaned. I jumped in the shower and let the steaming hot water wash over me.

That night and morning were amazing. It was the first time my cock had been used as it should in years. I wasted 8 years not fucking a thing but my hand, and I was done. Veronica wasn't the only one I would be fucking. I wanted everyone. I had to make up for missed time, and I had two weeks of Karla-free time to do it.