All Comments on 'Never the Bride'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sucker for romance

I LOVE it! I’m such a sucker for romance 💗

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 5 years ago
I Wonder

Given how perverse your mind usually is, my dear Slut Problem, did Kira's fiancé tell Joachim how much Jenny needed this, too? Sounds like a wedding present for the bridesmaid and the best man? I guess Jenny will never forget Kira's wedding picture! A feel-good story from Slut Problem? Kudos. -- JB (Five Stars)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
If

the dress "easily dropped to the floor, since it was a bit big after the diet ...." then it certainly would not be that "... the cut of the dress was unforgiving to bra and panty lines."!!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Couldn't read it all

She wants to fall in love and get married. But if she just up snd fucks guys because he hasn't had any, then there is a good reason for guys staying clear of her. This explains why her being friendly with the guy being a problem with his friends, the bride and groom. She's a slut and who wants their friend tied up with a slut.

Why isn't the bride dressed yet? What the hell is she waiting for?

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
The panty line/big dress thing

Thank you!!! Lesson learned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...