Never the Same Again Ch. 02

Story Info
Danielle makes it up to me with a generous birthday gift.
10.3k words
4.88
10.3k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 03/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leph76
leph76
22 Followers

This is the second chapter of a multi-part story spanning years, detailing how an unexpected encounter completely changed the coarse of my life.

Previously: I met Danielle and Ronda for the first time at a dance club. The three of us hit it right off, and after some talking and flirting, Danielle sneaks me into a back room while Ronda stands watch. After some heavy fingering and cock-stroking, I go down on her and make her cum hard. In exchange, she takes off suddenly with Ronda in tow, leaving me stunned and still rock hard.

Cast of Characters:

Danielle: A busty brunette girl I hooked up with at the club, she used me to make herself cum and then left.

Ronda: Danielle's cousin and best friend, she is skinny and very pretty. She seems kind of shy at first, but has a dirty streak.


The Birthday Gift

November, 1999

After the incident (that was what I was calling it) at the club, I could hardly sleep or concentrate on anything. I spent the entire weekend daydreaming about Danielle. I must have rubbed out a dozen loads in those two days, picturing her body, remembering the feel of her supple flesh under my hands.

I tossed and turned, unable to relax, and when I did sleep, it was filled with dreams of her. I woke up with a massive hard-on, and proceeded to stroke myself to release, imagining her soft lips wrapped around me. A half dozen more times that day and a half dozen the next, I jerked my cock to the thought of her.

Monday came and it was my birthday, and I seriously thought about taking a personal day, unsure how I was going to go through a whole day at work, when I couldn't go ten minutes at home without thinking of her and growing a massive erection. In the end, my work ethic won out, and I headed to work anyways.

While I did have a bit of trouble here and there (and used the lunch break to discreetly rub one out in my car in the dark recesses of the parking garage) I found that working distracted me enough that I wasn't constantly thinking of her.

Most of my coworker's stopped by my office over the coarse of the day to wish me a happy birthday, and they knew I wasn't a big party guy, so we all just broke 15 minutes early for the day and had a quick office gathering. We all had cake and they gave me a gift card to Home Depot that they had collected from everyone to purchase. I thanked them all profusely, saying it was unnecessary, but it really felt good to be appreciated by these people.

As I drove home, my thoughts returned to Danielle. I had no idea what her last name was, or where she lived. We hadn't gotten to exchanging numbers before she took off. She didn't have a job, so I couldn't track her down there. The only place I knew she would be was at the high school, but I wasn't about to start lurking around there to find her. I resigned myself to having to haunt the 18+ dance club where we met in hopes of running into her again.

I had called in a dinner order and I stopped on the way home at my favorite restaurant to pick it up. When I got home, I set out a plate and cutlery on the counter and sat down to enjoy my birthday dinner. The phone at the end of the counter showed I had voicemails waiting for me, so I hit the button and listened while I ate.

The first was from my mom and dad, wishing me a happy birthday, and hoping for me to visit soon. They lived in the area, so I saw them regularly, but it was never enough for them. There were messages from a couple friends, again wishing me a happy birthday and suggesting I call and make plans to hang out. A computer voice announced the final message had come in about an hour ago.

"Happy birthday, perv," a familiar laughing voice came out of my machine. I dropped my fork on my plate and listened intently as she continued. "I've been thinking about you and that tongue of yours." More giggling, some of it in the background. I assumed that was Ronda. "Anyways, I wanted to know if you wanna get together so I can give you your birthday present. I owe you a big one." Another fit of giggling. "Call me back, perv." Danielle ended the message by giving me her number.

I replayed the message 5 times, listening to her voice and thinking of what her present would be and wondering how she got my number. I quickly grew hard, and listened to the message on repeat while I jerked my cock until I exploded, covering my hands and lap with sticky, white cum.

I stripped my clothes off and jumped in the shower, still replaying our club encounter and her message over and over in my mind. I was surprised to find myself rock hard again, so I used soap and gave my dick a long hard tug under the falling water, dirty thoughts of Danielle fueling my lust. I came just as hard as before, and leaned against the wall of the shower and soaked in the warmth for a long time.

After I dried off and got dressed, I realized my stomach was growling. I remembered I had barely started eating my food when I heard the message, and of course after that food was the last thing on my mind. It was cold, so I stuck it in the microwave to heat back up and tried to figure out when I should call Danielle back.

I needed to wait a bit, calling her back this soon would be desperate, and that was not something I wanted to come across as, regardless of how accurate. I thought about pretending I was super busy because it was my birthday and acting like I didn't get the message until late and calling her tomorrow, putting on a show that while I was interested, it wasn't a priority. I dismissed this though, knowing I'd never be able to stop thinking about it until I called her.

I decided to wait until later that evening, and I debated with myself about whether after 8 or after 9 was better, weighing the pros and cons until finally I told myself I was over-thinking things and to just make a decision. With the plan to call her after 9 settled on, I sat down to pass what would be the longest couple of hours of my life to that point.

The seconds ticked by achingly slow, and nothing I did seemed to speed them up. I tried watching tv, reading, playing video games, nothing helped, time continued to pass by in slow-motion. After an eternity, the clock read 08:59:00 and I watched the seconds count up, until it reached 08:59:59 where it seemed to stop. After an agonizingly long moment, it went to 09:00:00 and I grabbed the phone.

"Hey, perv," Danielle answered after a couple rings and I could hear the smile in her voice. "Happy birthday." There was whispering in the background and I guessed that Ronda was still there.

"Hi," I said, and I was sure the nerves were coming through in my voice. I don't know why this girl did this to me, I had never reacted to a girl like this in my life. "Thank you." More whispering, then Danielle said to whoever was in the room with her, "Tell him yourself." A pause.

"Hi, Tim, it's Ronda, happy birthday." Danielle must have me on speaker phone.

"Thanks, Ronda."

"Did you have a good birthday?" Danielle asked.

"It was ok, I worked."

"I haven't stopped thinking about you since Friday night, have you been thinking about me?" she asked, and for the first time I sensed maybe she was less sure of herself than she came across. Despite the words being an obvious tease, there was a definite uncertainty in her voice. This revelation was like a switch being turned off, and my tension drained from me.

"I've done nothing but think of you since then," I answered honestly.

She giggled, and her confidence seemed to return. "Just how hard did you jerk it when you got home that night?"

I blushed at her question, glad we were talking over the phone so she couldn't see my mortification. "Harder than I ever have before. And a bunch more times since, thinking of you." Now, why the fuck did I say that?!

Two peals of laughter echoed through the phone, and I winced. I had completely forgotten Ronda was basically listening in to our call. "That's hot," Danielle giggled. "You really did a number between my legs that night, I've been so sensitive and swollen I've barely been able to touch myself, and believe me, I've wanted to."

"Now it's my turn to say 'That's hot.'" I replied, grinning. "So how did you get my number?" I asked curiously.

She laughed. "Stupid me, I realized as we were leaving that we hadn't exchanged numbers, but I certainly wasn't going back after that exit-"

"Yeah, thanks for that," I said dryly.

She giggled, then said with what seemed like genuine sincerity, "Sorry about that, I really didn't mean to hurt or upset you if I did."

"Don't worry about it, all my friends thought it was a great story."

"You did not tell them!?" she exclaimed in horror. I let the silence linger for a second before assuring her that her secret was safe with me. "And Ronda, I guess. Oh, and the waitress at the club who caught me with a hard-on and my pants still undone moments after you fled."

Absolute gales of laughter erupted from my phone receiver, and it took them a couple minutes to stifle the fits of hilarity.

"Annnyywayys," Danielle continued after they had recovered their composure, "I wasn't going back there again, and I stank of sex and my shorts were getting soaked though, so we were trying to get out of the club as quick as possible, but I really didn't want to leave without getting your number, so I was going to send Ronda back to ask you, when we saw one of the guys you were hanging around with before, and I hung back so he didn't smell me and Ronda went over to him and told him that you and I had met and really hit it off, but we had gotten separated before we could exchange numbers and now we couldn't find you, and we really had to go, and I was too embarrassed to ask, but would he please give us your number so I could call you? And he did."

I would need to find out which friend that was and thank him profusely.

We fell into an easy conversation, and instead of thinking of our sexual escapades, I remembered the banter and laughter when the three of us were just talking in the club. I found myself in another three way conversation with the two of them, just over the phone this time. Sometimes we talked about nothing in particular, sometimes Danielle and Ronda pressed me for details of my life, or embarrassing things from my past.

My sides hurt from laughing, and my face was starting to get stiff and achy from smiling.

It was almost 11 when there was a lull in the conversation, and Danielle asked me, the tentativeness somewhat back in her voice, "So... you wanna get together soon?"

"Are you asking me on a date?" I replied teasingly.

"You wish, perv!" she laughed and Ronda started to loudly say something when I heard a thump through the phone and gales of laughter. It actually sounded like they were wrestling, and I heard Ronda wheeze, her words coming in short bursts as they struggled.

"Yes... she is... she wants to date you... she wants to... have your babies...." Ronda's voice erupted in a peal of laughter and Danielle gasped and squawked in outrage, "I will cut a bitch!" More laughter and what might have been a thorough pillow beatdown followed, until both girls were breathing heavy and giggling.

"So what do you say, perv? You wanna see me again?" Danielle was out of breath from her battle with Ronda, but I sensed the uncertainty in her voice again.

"Yeah, I really do," I said seriously.

"Cool, is Friday good for you? My dad is working late that night and we can hang out here." I could hear the pleasure in her voice.

I almost suggested my place instead, since we could be alone whenever we wanted there, but I still remember a girlfriend in high school telling me that for the first few dates, always go somewhere where the girl will feel most safe and comfortable. That had really stuck with me. "Sounds perfect, I can't wait." And I truly meant that.

"Ok, call me again soon," Danielle said and I assured her I would and wished her a good night.

"Goodnight, perv," she said and I started to hang up when I heard a clunk and what sounded like the two girls fighting over the phone receiver.

"She loovvvesss you, she wants your babies," Ronda's out of breath voice came through the phone accompanied by her laughter, Danielle's shouting, and what I think was some serious girl-on-girl violence, until the phone clicked and the line went dead.

*****

Friday couldn't come fast enough. Work days that usually flew by for me seemed to drag on forever in the run up to that night. One of the two of us called each other every night that week, and Ronda was usually present in the background. I was starting to think they may be a package deal. We talked and laughed, the rapport between us was so easy and unforced.

Despite time's best efforts to put it off, Friday did eventually come, and the interminable workday did eventually end. I raced home and jumped in the shower quick, hastily beating off (a before date best practice).

I changed into a nice pair of jeans (the better to hide my inevitable erection) and a green and gray baseball tee that my female friends say I look hot in. I brushed my teeth and made sure my hygiene was impeccable, and headed out the door.

I dashed into the corner convenience store and picked up a 6-pack of the hard lemonade Danielle said she liked. I was instructed to pick up food on the way over, and I stopped again at my favorite restaurant and picked up two orders of chicken parm, Danielle's request.

It was a short drive to the apartment where Danielle lived with her Dad. I wasn't sure what he did for a living, but I got the impression that he was always working.

I bounded up the stairs with the 6-pack and the bag of food and knocked on the door. It was quickly opened and there she was, framed in the doorway.

She looked phenomenal. Her hair was pulled up in two cute, loose, messy buns on the top of her head, giving her the appearance of having Mickey Mouse ears on. She wore a red spaghetti strap tank top that had what I learned was a built-in bra, apparently they make stuff like that? A short, loose black skirt that hung to about the halfway point of her thighs completed the outfit. She was barefoot and had painted her toenails, and was wearing the same style of subdued makeup I find so bewitching.

We both stood in silence for a long moment, and I drank in the sight of her. "Hey perv," she smiled and reached out her hand for me, and I stepped into the doorway to meet her. Her hand snaked behind my head and she went up on her tiptoes, and pulled my head down as our lips met.

This wasn't the frenzied kissing from the club, this was so much better, much more chaste and restrained, but so much more full of meaning and the promise of the future.

She sighed and spoke with her lips still pressed to mine. "I missed you, perv," she breathed, then kissed me once more and leaned back a bit and ran her hand down my chest. "You look really nice," she told me, smiling shyly.

"I've never seen someone look better than you look right now," I replied with utmost sincerity, receiving a beaming smile in response.

She lead me further into the two story apartment, passing the stairs up to the bedrooms, the kitchen and dining room on the left, and into a large living room at the back. It was small, but nicely furnished.

I was relieved that Ronda didn't seem to be lurking around. I really liked her, and thought if things worked out with Danielle, Ronda could easily become my best friend, but I really wanted to be alone with Danielle tonight.

Downstairs tour complete, we moved to the dining room where she had laid out plates and silverware and nice cloth napkins for us. Rather than on opposite sides of the the table, she set us on two adjacent sides so we would be nearer to each other.

I pulled out the containers of food, and she helped transfer their contents onto our plates. I offered her a lemonade and she accepted. I pulled out her chair for her, and her smile widened. Before she could sit though, I impulsively leaned in and kissed her, a slow, serious kind of kiss.

I felt her hands on my chest and she seemed to collapse into me, our lips locked and our tongues softly exploring each other's. She finally pushed away with a deep sigh of contentment, and I helped her sit, then took my seat next to her.

I was relieved to find the conversation still came easy. I was kind of worried that the increased pressure of being face to face would affect our rapport, but it seemed that concern was unfounded. We laughed and joked, she chatted about school and friends, I bored her with talk about work.

We ate, washed and dried the dishes together, then Danielle took me by the hand and led me towards the stairs. At the top of the stairs she pointed to the end of the hall and told me her dad's bedroom was down that way, but hers was at the front of the apartment.

We stepped into her bedroom and I looked around. It was pretty simple for a high school girl's bedroom. There was a queen size bed against one wall, a dresser with a TV opposite it where you could lay in bed and watch. There was a vanity with a comfy looking cushioned chair, and a set of shelves with a few framed pictures and knick-knacks she had collected.

The walls had a few posters of boys, and clusters of photos of Danielle and her friends. One cluster seemed to be dedicated to Danielle and Ronda together. A walk-in closet held what looked like a whirlwind of strewn clothes.

We sat on the edge of the bed and chatted a bit more, then she asked if I wanted to watch a movie.

"Whatcha got?"

She grinned and held up a Titanic DVD.

"You have a DVD player? Nice," I said, impressed. They had only been around a couple years and were super expensive.

"My dad got it for me for my birthday, I would have preferred clothes or make-up or something, but guys are clueless," she said, walking over and turning on the TV and popping the disk into the player. "He tries to buy my love," she explained. "It usually works," she conceded.

I took my shoes off and flopped down on my back on the bed, my head resting on a pillow facing the TV. She crawled up beside me, and I held open my arm and she snuggled into the crook of my shoulder, her body formed comfortably against me. She turned slightly, her breasts pressing into my side and wiggled around a bit, before finally resting her head on my chest and draping an arm across my body.

She sighed happily and bent her leg up and over mine, and I don't think I have ever been so content in my life. Her fragrance was intoxicating, what must be a mix of her shampoo, a subtle perfume and her natural scent. I inhaled and couldn't get enough of it. "You smell really nice," I told her. She sighed in pleasure, and buried her face in my chest and squeezed me tightly.

"Thank you," she said shyly. Danielle lifted the remote and hit play, and the movie started.

We watched in mostly silence for a while, punctuated with comments about the movie or whatever else came to mind. My arm was wrapped around Danielle, my hand resting on her hip, the other hand holding hers on my chest. I softly stroked her hip and eventually fell into a gentle, unconscious rhythm, running my hand across her hip and tracing my finger tips up her side.

She giggled and squirmed a bit, and the leg draped over me brushed my groin, causing it to stir and start to awaken. She turned her head on my chest and stretched up and kissed me chastely. She pulled her hand from mine, and started running her fingers in circles across my chest. I could tell her eyes were closed. She snuggled in deeper with a sigh, the movement causing both of our shirts, pinned under us, to pull up slightly exposing an inch or so of each of our skin above our waist.

She smiled and moved her fingers to my stomach, pushing my shirt up a bit more to give her a bigger area to run her hand over. She continued this for a while, eyes closed, just enjoying being wrapped around my body. She shifted her leg and it again brushed my slowly stiffening crotch. She smiled and without opening her eyes, dipped her hand under my shirt and started tracing circles on the my bare skin of my stomach.

leph76
leph76
22 Followers