Never the Same Again Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," I moaned, body trembling. "That was... fuck."

Danielle swallowed the last dribbles of my cum, and slowly ran her tongue over my super sensitive post-orgasm organ. I shuddered involuntarily as aftershocks of pleasure rolled over me. "MMmmm, I love the taste of you... Did you like blowing your load in my mouth? You like the way I swallow your hot fucking cum?" she purred, her hand gently stroking my softening rod.

"Holy shit, it was incredible, YOU are incredible," I corrected myself. She flashed a brilliant smile, and planted several delicate kisses along the length of my cock.

"Fuck, that was hot," she sighed, collapsing back against the side of her bed and laying sprawled there for a few long moments. I just lay slumped in the chair, panting, unable to move.

Danielle crawled over next to me, and reached up and pulled a hard lemonade bottle from the cardboard 6-pack container I had dropped on the vanity when we first came upstairs. Twisting off the lid, she chugged down half the bottle in one pull. She sighed in content, and took another much smaller pull.

Her cheeks bulged, and my cock twitched slightly at the sight, so similar to her bulging cheeks of just minutes before. This time, however, it was the lemonade she was sloshing around in her mouth. She swallowed, and took another sip, again frothing it around her mouth before swallowing, and I realized she was clearing the cum from her mouth.

She took one last drag of lemonade, swishing it around her mouth, and offered the bottle to me. I took it and drained the last couple ounces.

Danielle got up and grabbed my hands, pulling me up with her. She put her arms around my neck, resting her head on my chest, and I wrapped mine around her waist, and we stood like that, bodies pressed together and swaying slightly. I ran my fingers over the smooth skin of her back, and my wandering hands eventually made their way to her silk panty-clad ass. I cupped her cheeks lightly and pulled her hips tight against mine.

She mewed in pleasure, and turned her head up and we kissed deeply. She lowered her mouth to my chest and ran her lips over my skin, softly kissing my nipples. Her hands slowly ran through my hair, tickling my scalp. I felt myself growing aroused again, and I slipped a hand down the back of her panties, and squeezed, enjoying the feel of her ass flesh cupped in my hand. Her lips found their way up to my neck, and she nuzzled and kissed it.

My cock stiffened quickly and she giggled.

"Already? Am I making you hard again?" she teased. Holding together tightly, she pulled us awkwardly towards the bed, and we stumbled together, laughing. We flopped onto the mattress, and I started tickling up her sides, and peals of laughter rang across the room.

"Ohmygod, nonono, don't tickle me, please don't tickle me!" she wheezed out, all the while giggling like a madwoman. We tussled a bit more, then with surprising strength, she rolled me onto my back and straddled me, pinning my arms down on either side of my head. Her hair fell around her face, and she molested my neck and chest with kisses.

I could feel the heat and damp radiating from between her legs as my cock pressed against her panties. She grinded herself down on it briefly and moaned. "Fuck, it's so hard. How are you already hard again? Perv." I had no idea how I recovered that quickly, but neither of us were going to let it go to waste.

Danielle hopped down my body, scooting my legs apart and kneeling down between them. She shifted a few times, getting into a comfortable position. She wrapped her hand around my throbbing member and leaned over and kissed the tip before encircling it with her lips. She sucked gently, working up and down, coating my cock with a generous dollop of saliva.

The view was marvelous. Her incredible tits hung down, swinging slightly with her bobbing. Watching her lips slide up and down my hard shaft made me lightheaded. I reached down and cupped her hanging tits, squeezing gently and pinching her nipples, first one tit, then the other.

I lightly slapped them with my right hand, sending them swinging in unison, though due to their extreme perkiness, they didn't swing as far as I expected. She eyed her swinging breasts, and removed my cock from her mouth long enough to look at me with raised eyebrows and ask, "Having fun?" before swallowing me again.

Danielle sucked for another minute while I played with her beautiful hanging titties. She came off my manhood and gripped it at the base, holding it straight up, and spit on the head. She leaned forward slightly and my tip was suddenly rubbing the skin between her tits, her fleshy orbs brushing the shaft as she rubbed my cock between them.

It felt fucking amazing, and it looked even better. There was my rock-hard cock standing straight up, rubbing against and framed on either side by her perfect tits, and at the top was her smiling face looking at me, crowned in beautiful brunette waves. She looked like a gorgeous dirty angel, and it was one of the hottest things I had ever seen in my life.

I felt a tightness and ache in my chest and I knew I was already falling hard for this girl.

She slapped my cock against her tits playfully a couple times, then she sat back on her haunches. Grinning, she gripped my cock hard and pulled me towards the foot of the bed with it. I gasped at the mixture of pleasure and aching pain and followed as quickly as I could.

She settled me right on the edge of the bed, my legs planted on the floor and spread so she could kneel between them. She held my cock loosely in front of her face, turning it this way and that, examining it from every angle. She traced her fingers around my head and looked up at me doubtfully. "I don't know if this is going to work," she lamented.

In confusion, I started to say, "If what is goin-" when she slammed her mouth down on my cock, jamming it as far into her throat as she could. She got about two-thirds in before my large head hit resistance. She coughed and gagged, moving her head around and trying to find an angle that allowed my throbbing member to go a little deeper.

I felt her throat muscles relaxing and contracting as she struggled, then she pulled away, gasping for breath and coughing some more. "Fuck, your head is huge!" she panted and again before I could properly respond, she was violently forcing my cock down her throat. She tried again and again, gagging and hacking, and she made some progress, each time wedging my head a bit further into the contracting muscles of her throat.

The sensation was unreal and I was moaning and shuddering constantly. She slammed it down her throat one last time, her lips straining to reach my pubic bone, then gagged and collapsed back on her ass. "Fuck, I give up, that's a challenge for another day I guess," and the implication that there would be another day made my heart skip a beat.

Strings of saliva were hanging from my erection and Danielle's chin, and her hands were covered with her oral lube. I grabbed her under the arms and hauled her up onto the edge of the vanity chair. I prodded her into the position I wanted her in, her ass right on the edge, leaning back with her legs stretched out in front of her.

I took one of her hands and used it to gather the hanging strings from her chin, then rubbed it between her breasts, coating the skin with glistening spit. I stepped forward putting one leg on either side of the chair, straddling her chest.

She grinned up at me and purred, "Are you gonna fuck my tits? You wanna fuck these perfect titties, don't you? Come on, thrust your cock between my tits, I want it!" She grabbed her breasts and pressed them together for me and I put one hand on the back of the chair and used the other to guide my hard rod between those glorious mounds of soft flesh.

The sensation was indescribable and I moaned and I felt a bit unsteady on my feet. I moved my other hand to the back of the chair too to steady myself, letting her hold her breasts together and keep my cock contained between them.

I built up a slow and steady rhythm, thrusting my cock between those perfect orbs. Every time the head would emerge from her cleavage, Danielle would run her tongue over it, or spit on the tip before it disappeared back into that exquisite valley of supple flesh between her flawless peaks.

She let go of one breast and grabbed my cock, pumping her hand up and down it a few times, before slapping it twice against each of her nipples. She guided my manhood back between her tits and I resumed thrusting. The entire time she kept up a breathy stream of encouragement.

"Yeah, fuck those titties, fuck them, god, your cock is so hard, use my titties, use my fat titties to make yourself cum, use them, use me to make yourself cum, use me!"

She could tell I was close as my breathing became ragged. "Yeah, I want it, fucking cum on me, blow that fucking load all over me, cover my titties with your hot load, I want to feel it all over me! Cum all over my fat titties, give me your cum!"

Once again, the surge started in my balls and boiled like lave up the inside of my shaft. I groaned loudly, "Fuck, Danielle, I'm cumming!" and my second load of the evening shot like a geyser from between her tits and slammed into her face under her left eye, splattering across her cheek and nose.

Her body convulsed and my cock sprang free of her breasts and I grabbed it and started jerking.

Danielle screamed, "FUCK YES! Cum on my fucking face, paint my face with your cum! Fuck, mark my body as yours, cover me with your load, cum on me, cum on me, CUM ON ME! FUUCCKKK!"

With her back arched and her head thrown back, my second blast of cum hit her directly under the chin. She felt it splash across her neck and dropped her face forward some to give me a better target while still allowing her tits to strain up towards me. My third shot hammered her on the lips, splattering into her open mouth and coating her lips and chin.

"FUCK YES!" she cried out again. I aimed a bit lower and sent three thick ropes running in parallel from her stomach, over her heaving breasts still cupped in her hands, and up her chest and neck. Danielle unconsciously pushed her tits back together as she felt my hot cum lance across her body, arching her back up more.

I thrust my throbbing hard-on back between them, coating the inside of that tunnel of flesh with the last few spurts from my cock.

I panted and let go of my cock as my vision blackened at the edges, and I staggered back to plop my ass on the bed, my head swimming. Danielle laid there on the chair in the same supine position, her eyes wide and staring towards the ceiling, her arms hanging loosely to each side.

She inhaled deeply several times, her breasts rising and falling noticeably with each, and breathed, "Fuck." She looked at me, then down at the huge mess on her chest, then turned her head to get a look at herself in the full length mirror hanging on her wall. Her eyes widened at the absolute drenched state of her face. "Fuck," she breathed again in awe.

She looked at me, grinning. "You fucking covered me, perv!" She ran her tongue over her lips and used a finger to scoop up some of the cum that was starting to drip off her chin, depositing it in her mouth. She stayed where she was, sprawled in the chair, playing with the ropes of cum I had blasted across her chest, lifting them, letting them drip back to her skin, swirling her finger tips through the sticky mess.

After a minute, my vision had cleared and I had caught my breath. I stood up and bent down to pick up my shirt and jeans. I glanced at Danielle and said, deadpan, "Well, that was fun, but I better be going." Her mouth sagged open and her eyes widened in shock and she sat bolt upright, staring at me with a desperately hurt expression on her beautiful, cum-covered features.

I stared back at her with a somber look for a long moment, and I could see tears start to form in her eyes. She opened her mouth to say something, but I cut her off. "And that's what that feels like!" I laughed and dropped my clothes back on the floor and sat back down on the bed.

She stared at me in confusion for a half second, then understanding flared on her face as she realized I had made her think I was about to do the same thing to her she had done to me that first night. She smiled at me and said sweetly, "Oh, you're going to pay for that, perv."

We both laughed and Danielle stood up and walked into the closet, returning with a couple towels for us to clean off. "I can't believe how much you came on me!" she marveled as she rubbed the towel across her lips and chin, scrubbing hard to clean my sticky load from her cheek and nose.

"Me either, I've never cum that hard or much in my life," I answered.

Suddenly we heard the front door open and close downstairs. "Sweetie, I'm home!" an older male voice called out and we heard footsteps moving around on the first floor.

Danielle's eyes bugged out in horror and she mouthed, "My dad!" and we both broke into a desperate scramble for our clothes.

"Danielle?" the voice called again.

"Upstairs!" she called back, pulling her tank top back over her head. We heard footsteps climbing the stairs as we both stumbled towards the bed, me trying to pull my jeans back on, her with her skirt catching on one foot as she hopped around in panic. We both leapt onto the bed and jostled into the same position we started watching the movie in, her nestled in my arms, her head and hand on my chest and her leg draped over me.

We had just stop wiggling into place when there was a knock on her bedroom door. "Come in!" she called, and her dad opened the door and stepped into the doorway. He stopped when he saw the two of us laying there entwined on the bed.

"Sorry, didn't know you had company."

"That's ok, this is Tim, we were just watching Titanic," she replied nonchalantly, then I felt her suddenly tense and her eyes darted to the TV and she breathed a barely audible sigh of relief when she saw the movie was still running and Kate Winslet was floating on a door in the middle of the ocean.

"Nice to meet you, sir," I said and started to sit up, but he waved me back down.

"Don't get up, we can do a proper introduction another time, I'll leave you two to finish your movie."

"Thank you, goodnight, sir."

"Night, dad!"

The door closed behind him, and Danielle burst into a giggling fit. "Shit, that was close!" she whispered, picking at the tank top she had pulled over her still cum-covered chest. It was sticking to her skin and dark wet spots were starting to appear as my cum soaked into the fabric.

"Too close, I think I'm having heart palpitations," I agreed, pressing a hand to my chest.

After a moment, she giggled again. " 'Nice to meet you, sir, goodnight, sir,' " she mocked me, "You called him 'sir'!"

"Hey," I protested, "I had just plastered the poor guy's beloved daughter from her gorgeous tits to her beautiful face with my cum, not to mention the load I busted in her mouth a bit earlier! I figured the least I could do was show him the respect of calling him 'sir'!"

Danielle burst out in a fit of giggles, and we finished watching the last few minutes of the movie, cuddled together on the bed.

"Hope you enjoyed your birthday present," she purred with a dirty smirk as the credits started to roll.

"Best one ever," I said truthfully.

She sighed happily and burrowed closer to me.

"Perv."