Never the Same Again Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They staggered to their feet, still laughing, and Danielle threw her arms around my neck, kissing me. "It's just a little rai-" she started to say, when a massive bolt of lightning seemed to explode over our heads. All three of us flinched, and the girls screamed, and we ran for the parking lot.

By the time we got into the car, we were completely drenched. The girls were still laughing hysterically at the scare from the lightning. "Oh my god, it's freezing!" Ronda said, teeth chattering.

I turned on the car and the heat, and started the drive back to my apartment. We had only been out for about an hour when the weather took it's turn, and I think we were all looking forward to getting out of the apartment for a bit, but we couldn't really go anywhere else without changing.

By the time we had gotten back and changed clothes, the rain still hadn't let up, so we decided to stay in and watch one of the movies we had rented, Cruel Intentions.

I must have fallen asleep sometime during the movie, because I woke up and the tv screen was blue, the tape having ended. Danielle and Ronda were sitting at the dining room table with a couple of hard lemonades and talking. I glanced at the clock. 7:04 PM.

I yawned, and stood up, stretching. The girls looked at me and I was informed that they wanted sushi for dinner. I made a face, sushi not being my favorite, but didn't object. Ronda offered to go get the food and bring it back, since the only sushi place nearby didn't deliver. I gave her a credit card and my keys and she left.

The door had barely closed when Danielle was pulling me towards my bedroom. "You realize we still have never had sex in your bed?" she asked as she led me down the hallway.

In my room, Danielle brought me right to the edge of the bed and pulled my shirt off over my head, before grabbing and yanking hers off as well. My hands immediately went to her breasts, and I leaned down to suck a nipple between my lips. She moaned and arched her back, presenting her chest to me while she ran her hands through my hair.

Her skin was hot and her nipple hardened instantly in my mouth. The soft flesh of her marvelous titties was firm yet pliable in my hands, and I moved my lips to her other nipple, savoring the slightly salty taste of her.

I kissed my way down her stomach, dragging my lips across the silky skin of her abdomen, teasing her with my tongue. Hooking my fingers into the waistband of her shorts, I pulled them and her panties to her ankles in one swift motion.

I ran my tongue from her belly button to the wet folds hiding her clit at the top of her slit. A couple days worth of stubble was rough on my tongue as I ran it over her shaven mound. Danielle gasped and shivered as I probed her sex and gently flicked her hard nub.

Her hands tightened in my hair, and she pulled me up, her grip burning my scalp. "Oww," I muttered and she gave me a mischievous smile.

"Poor baby," she said with mock sympathy, then hoisted herself up on the bed and laid back against the pillows, her head propped up and her legs wide. Her eyes locked on mine as she ran her hands over her tits, squeezing them and moaning softly. They stood out from her chest, their firm perkiness holding them in place rather than falling slightly to the sides as large breasts always do. Instead, they displayed themselves proudly from her ribcage, resolutely unmoved by the relentless forces of gravity.

Danielle pinched, twisted and pulled her nipples, kneading her assets and squeezing tight, leaving white imprints of her fingers on the pink skin of her heated flesh, before working one hand down to her waist and then lower still.

As her fingers found the hot wetness between her legs, she moaned again and her eyes glazed slightly, her mouth opening in pleasure. Her digits worked her pussy expertly, exploring the flesh surrounding her clit, gently teasing it between spurts of vigorous rubbing. I watched from where I stood beside the bed, a perfect view between her legs and up her body to the beautiful eyes fixed on me.

"Oh, Tim!" Danielle moaned, arching her back more and spreading her folds with her fingers, exposing to me the pink hidden within. I blinked at my name, snapping out of my hypnotic trance, and pulled my pants down, my rock-hard cock swinging free.

I climbed across the bed towards her, stopping to kiss each of her feet, sucking a toe into my mouth before moving up her silky stems. I licked up the smooth skin of her calves, admiring her shapely legs as I passed her knees. I pushed her legs a bit further apart, kissing my way up the taut flesh of her inner thighs.

As I leaned forward to taste her, Danielle cupped her hand over herself, blocking me, and used her other hand to lift my chin to look at her. She used a finger to beckon me upwards, so I continued exploring her body with my lips.

She shivered as I once more ran my tongue over her shaved skin just below her waist, and kissed my way up her flat stomach to where her firm, supple breasts bulged from her chest, large and pink tipped. I dragged my tongue between those soft peaks, moving ever upward to the smooth unblemished flesh of her throat. I stopped there for several moments, nuzzling into the crook of her neck and planting soft kisses up to her chin and along her jaw.

Danielle shivered again, and gently used a hand to guide me to her lips, wiggling underneath me to settle my body on top of her. Her lips touched mine softly, her tongue teasing. Her arms wrapped loosely around my neck and shoulders, and I felt her legs and feet on the back of my thighs, pulling me in tight to her. My now fully throbbing erection pressed hard against the blazing heat of her sex.

We kissed, our tongues wrestling together softly. With a soft moan, she broke our lips apart and kissed her way across my jaw, nipping at my earlobe teasingly. "Tim..." she breathed into my ear, running her tongue lightly over the outside curve before gently flicking to the interior. "Tim," she whispered, "make love to me..."

I planted my hands on either side of her shoulders and pushed myself up slightly, looking down at the girl beneath me. She was so beautiful it almost hurt. Her proud tits were heaving up and down with anticipation and heavy breathing, her nipples hard and erect at their tips. Her hair was splayed out around her head, a crown of soft, fragrant curls. An angelic smile graced her face, and her eyes blazed as they met mine. "Make love to me," she breathed again.

I leaned down and kissed her and she kissed me back hard, her tongue assailing my mouth urgently. I felt one of her hands push down between our bodies, her warm fingers wrapping around my shaft.

I closed my eyes and groaned as she gently tugged on my cock for several moments, before maneuvering it and rubbing it against the slick folds of her pussy. Wiggling her hips slightly with her hand still firmly holding me in place, her labia parted slightly and she released her grip, the head of my cock wedged gently between her wet lips and pressed tight to her burning opening.

I pressed my hips forward just enough to place some pressure between us, and Danielle moaned appreciatively. After pulling back slightly to teasingly ease the contact, I pushed forward again and her tight pussy resisted my violation for just an instant, before parting in submission and gripping my invading manhood eagerly. Danielle gasped and dug her fingers into my back, nails sharp, as I penetrated her several inches before retreating, leaving only the head still inside her.

Danielle shuddered and whimpered, "Tim..." pushing her hips up into me while using her legs to pull me back down, trying to force me deeper inside her.

I delved further into her hot wetness on the second thrust, pushing into her slowly but firmly as her tightly clenched limbs gripped me, seemingly trying to force our bodies to occupy the same space at the same time. She hissed in pleasure, her eyes intent on mine as she ground her hips upward. Danielle stretched her head up, pulling mine down to meet her half way, and brushed her lips across my mouth. She planted small kisses across my lips, chin and cheeks, her lips soft and seductive as they dragged lightly across my skin.

Several slow and gentle thrusts later, we had found a rhythm that we worked together, our bodies moving in choreographed unison. The slick walls of her pussy gripped my cock tightly, squeezing with every twist of her hips as I pushed deeper into her. A twist of the hips back eased the pressure as I slipped out, only to squeeze tight again when I buried my rod back into her.

Time passed; just seconds, minutes or even hours I had no idea, so lost I was in the glory of Danielle's body and our lovemaking. I felt the change in her motions, a more urgent edge to the rocking of her hips, a tightening of the grip her legs had on me, her nails digging deeper into my back painfully. We were both breathing heavy, and Danielle's eyes had squeezed shut in concentration. Her quiet, whispery moans and loving exhortations had stopped, and her breath seemed to catch in her throat.

"Mmmm," she moaned, whimpering barely audibly. "Oh, Tim, I'm so close, babe. You're gonna make me cum, Tim... Please, just a little bit faster, right like that, babe, oh my God..." I picked up my pace at her request, matching the increased motion of her own hips as I impaled her sex with my rigid cock. Her mouth opened in an 'O' and her eyes popped wide.

"I'm gonna cum, Tim, I'm cumming for you, babe, oh God, Tim, I love you!" she gasped as she thrust her hips roughly against me once, then twice, forcing my cock hard into the depths of her pussy. She shuddered gently and her eyes rolled back into her head, her fingernails biting into my shoulder blades and the back of my neck. She shivered and trembled, her mouth wide in silent ecstasy.

Her pussy squeezed me tight, contracting against my cock with an iron grip as she climaxed. I moaned at the indescribable pleasure of feeling her womanhood orgasm around me, and I thrust harder, knowing I was right on the edge of my own release.

As the tip of my cock impacted the back of Danielle's pussy, her body bucked violently and she cried out my name. Her nails dug stinging lines along my shoulders and neck, leaving red and raw scratches. Wave after wave of shudders coursed through her body as she orgasmed for a second time, much harder, right on the heels of the first. Her back arched, her hard nipples rubbing against my chest, and I lost control.

I managed to moan out Danielle's name as I erupted deep inside her. My vision swam as my cock exploded, splashing the pulsing walls of her vagina with my cum. I continued to thrust in and out, ripples of pleasure burning across my senses as I unloaded again and again within her.

My arms buckled, and I collapsed on top of Danielle, who continued to grind her sex against mine, still riding out her own shuddering climax. I was lightheaded and my vision was slowly going black at the edges, tunneling into a narrow view of the side of her neck and the soft brown locks of her hair spread around her. I squeezed my eyes shut as the room spun, trying to draw deep breaths of cool air.

"That was amazing, Tim," Danielle whispered, out of breath herself. I tried to nod, but my head was rubbery on my neck and all I could do was flop it around erratically.

"Are you ok, babe?" Danielle asked worriedly and when I didn't respond, she gently rolled us over so we were on our sides. She cupped my face in her hand, and said softly, "Just take deep breaths, slowly, in and out, relax, just relax." She stroked my hair and whispered soothingly, and slowly the tunnel vision, which had focused into a blurry closeup of her face, widened and the blackness retreated.

My breathing returned to normal, though still heavy and I smiled weakly as Danielle looked at me in concern. "Sorry, that was just really intense, got really lightheaded there."

"Are you ok?" Danielle asked again, her fingers on my cheek and genuine worry in her eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine, like I said, just a bout of dizziness after cumming that hard. You're so amazing, I think my cock took every last drop of blood from my brain," I said with a wavering grin.

Danielle relaxed somewhat and returned my grin. "Maybe the old man can't handle this tight, eighteen-year-old pussy!" she said wickedly.

"Maybe you're right, but I am going to keep fucking that tight, eighteen-year-old pussy even if it kills me!" I said with a wheezing chuckle.

"Just make sure I get off first before you kick the bucket!" Danielle laughed. Her hand traced its way down to my softening cock, and she touched it gently, running her fingers over it lightly. Her eyes were gazing into mine with that familiar intensity, and I felt her hot hand wrap itself around my shaft, tugging softly.

Her hand worked me expertly, and it wasn't long before I started to stiffen again. "Are you trying to kill me?" I groaned and she smirked.

She pushed my shoulder, forcing me onto my back and knelt next to me. Her lips brushed over the tip of my cock, and it quickly went from half-erect to fully erect in an instant. Danielle giggled, and slipped the head into her mouth, sucking gently. Her head bobbed up and down, softly caressing the top couple inches of my cock before she released it and sat back up.

"Are you ok to go again?" she asked seriously, and I assured her I was. With a smile, she quickly threw a leg over my hips, straddling me. I felt pressure and heat against the tip of my hard-on, then with a moan and a burst of exquisite pleasure, Danielle pushed down, sheathing my cock once more in the wet, blazing warmth of her body.

*****

Danielle's weight felt good as she lay limply on top of me. Both our bodies continued to shiver and twitch as we came down from our shared climaxes. My cock was quite a bit deflated from the steel hardness it was a minute ago, but was still at least half-erect and still wedged several inches into her drenched sex.

We breathed heavily into each other's mouths, our lips brushing together in fluttering touches as the final spasms of orgasm faded. Danielle slid sideways slightly, ending up cuddled to my side and half on top of me, clinging to me possessively.

Her fingers traced invisible patterns across my sweat-damp chest, and I could feel the heat and wetness on my hip where her sopping pussy was pressed into me. Her face was angled down my body and she reached up blindly and ran a hand down the side of my face before resuming the aimless drawing a little lower, on my stomach.

I pushed my face into her hair, inhaling her wonderful fragrance, a mix of shampoo, perfume, sweat and sex. I gently took Danielle's chin in my hand and tilted her head up to meet my gaze. Her eyes were still slightly glazed and unfocused for a split second, then they were suddenly boring into mine with an intensity that would have been frightening if it hadn't also been so consumed with love.

"I love you, Danielle," I told her, and her eyes sparkled and she leaned forward and kissed me, her tongue gently exploring my lips and slipping into my mouth.

I couldn't believe the turn my life had taken in the last week and a couple days. Two Fridays ago as I got ready to meet my friends at the club, the idea that the whirlwind of the last ten days was even a possibility would have been unthinkable. Yet here I was, in bed with the girl of my dreams, love already professed and returned.

In that moment, everything felt right and the world seemed perfect. Little did I know that was the last untainted intimate moment we would share before the secret Danielle was keeping would start to unravel everything we had begun to build, threatening to bring it all crashing down into ruin.

*****

"Truth or Dare!" Ronda squealed excitedly. I groaned as Danielle nodded, giggling.

"Truth or dare? God, are you two still in high school or something?" I half laughed.

"As a matter of fact, we are!" Danielle said defiantly, a wicked grin starting to form across her face. "That's one of the reasons you like us so much, isn't it, perv?"

"Actually, yeah it is, high school pussy is so damn tight!" I smirked and Danielle's eyes widened as Ronda choked on her drink.

"Oh my god, you ARE a perv!" Danielle shrieked and slammed me in the face with one of the throw pillows from the couch.

As she wound up to assault me again with my own pillow, I grabbed her wrists and pinned her back against the couch, and we both burst into laughter. She dropped the pillow and sank back into the cushions willingly, pulling me along with her as our lips met, our tongues wrestling madly.

"Oh, come on..." Ronda said in mock annoyance. Danielle pushed me off her, and I fell back reluctantly, the taste of her lips leaving me wanting more. We straightened our clothes and gave Ronda an apologetic look and she rolled her eyes.

The three of us were sitting on the couch, finishing up eating. After taking a couple bites of sushi, I had decided to not risk an upset stomach and was eating reheated leftovers from the fridge. The girls had been fine with that, seeing as how it left more sushi for them. It was just after 8 pm and we had been discussing what to do for the remainder of the evening when Ronda came up with her brilliant idea.

"You have to go first since it was your idea," Danielle told Ronda.

Ronda grimaced, but said, "Fine, truth."

The game started fairly benignly, with generic questions about embarrassing moments, secret crushes and farting in public. At about the third round though, when Ronda said truth, Danielle went for the jugular.

Danielle smiled sweetly at her and asked, "Have you ever masturbated thinking about Tim?"

Ronda and I both flushed scarlet, and Ronda's eyes flashed to mine, before immediately looking away. "Danielle!!" she croaked, looking like she wanted to crawl under a rock. Her face was a blotchy red all over and her eyes darted around, trying to find a safe spot to look. Suddenly she looked right at us, fire in her eyes. "So, you want it to be that kind of game, huh?" she asked defiantly. "Fine, you got it. Yes, I have masturbated thinking about Tim!" she declared with a smile, her boldness only slightly spoiled by another flash of blush in her cheeks.

"Ok, truth or dare, Danielle?" Ronda asked. Danielle watched her closely, before slowly saying, "Dare."

Ronda looked slightly disappointed, as if Danielle had weaseled out of a trap she had set for her. She thought for a moment, then grinned. "Call Sean and tell him in detail how much better in bed Tim is than him."

"Ronda! No!" Danielle looked shocked, her face white. She glanced at me, and her face somehow blushed while remaining pale. "That's cruel!"

My heart was clenching. This was the first I had heard of anything from Danielle's sexual history, and I honestly didn't want to know anything about it. I loved her completely, and nothing was going to change that, so I didn't need to know the details. And though I would never admit it to her, the way we had met and the things we had done since made me worry about what exactly her past contained. I was better off if I didn't know.

"Oh, fuck him!" Ronda was saying as I refocused from the tightness in my chest and my worries about what might be revealed. "He cheated on you six ways from Sunday. He deserves anything you do to him."

Danielle looked like she was about to panic. "We broke up more than a year ago, we haven't even spoken in like six months! It would be so weird for me to call him out of the blue!"

The color still hadn't returned to Danielle's face and her eyes were wild. Ronda looked at her for a second and I thought maybe she was going to relent and show Danielle some mercy, but I was wrong. She shook her head firmly and said, "That was the dare, are you going to play or are you going to bitch out?"