Never the Same Again Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronda smiled and nodded to me in encouragement, and I wrapped Danielle in a gentle hug, holding the love of my life close to me. We stood there for a long time, and eventually I felt Danielle's arms snake around my back to return the embrace. I kissed the top of her head, and we swayed together in silence.

I led her back to the couch and we settled down, my arm around her and her cuddled against my side and everything almost seemed normal. Ronda hurried over and put the Varsity Blues tape in the VCR and said with a giggle, "We're coming for you, Dawson!" She looked at us on the couch, and hesitated, then climbed into my recliner, giving us our space.

"Dawson's so freaking cute," Danielle giggled, seemingly coming out of her shell some.

"Oh my god, I know!" Ronda gushed. "That boy can paddle in my creek any time he wants!"

Danielle giggled harder, and said, "Same!" before looking at me with a smile and saying, "Sorry, babe, but a girl wants what a girl wants."

"Hey, I get it," I assured her. "I would jump at the opportunity to dip my oar in Katie Holmes in a heartbeat," I told her grinning.

"Perv!" she gasped, slapping my chest playfully, and I heard Ronda choke in laughter and suddenly everything felt like it was going to be alright.

The movie was surprisingly good, and the feeling of normalcy persisted throughout. The girls made inappropriate comments about the two main actors, and I made the mistake of mentioning just how damn hot Ali Larter was in her cheerleader uniform and whip cream bikini, earning a sharp elbow to the gut, delivered with a giggle.

As the credits rolled, Ronda said, "I wanna take another bath, I miss my boyfriend, Jet." I snorted in laughter and Danielle smiled slightly and rolled her eyes. "So I'm going to go do that, and give you two some time alone to talk. Or fuck, or... whatever you wanna do."

Ronda gave me a hopeful look, and hurried down the hallway, leaving us alone in the silence of the living room. Danielle sighed heavily and said, "I don't wanna talk, I'm still mad at you for not respecting my right to tell you things when I'm ready and not before."

"Ok," I said quietly, my heart clenching. I disagreed with her characterization of our fight and it's cause, but wasn't about to argue with her. Hell, maybe I was wrong, maybe it was my fault. She looked at me and smiled slightly. "I think we're gonna be fine, Tim, I'm just not ready to move on from it quite yet." I returned her smile in relief, part of the weight lifting, though nightmare secrets still raced through my brain.

"So I guess that leaves fucking..." she said, and swung her leg over and straddled me, crushing her mouth hungrily to mine. I stiffened with surprise for a second at her sudden assault on my lips then grabbed her tight and pulled her against me, my tongue forcing its way into her mouth.

She moaned and her hands scrabbled at the hem of my shirt. I leaned forward and she pulled it roughly over my head. Her hands explored my bare chest as her lips returned to mine, running over my skin lightly and tracing my muscles with her finger tips. Her hips rocked steadily against me, rubbing her shorts-covered sex against my rapidly hardening cock, trapped uncomfortably inside my pants.

She brought her hands to my face, cupping it between them as our tongues twisted around together. I pulled her camisole's straps off her shoulders and pushed it down, exposing her perfect tits. She moaned in both disappointment and pleasure, unsure of which to feel, as I broke our kiss and dropped my face to her breasts, my lips greedily sucking on her hard nipples.

Her hands moved into my hair, running through it and pushing my face between the flesh of her supple mounds. She shook her torso, causing her tits to slap against my cheeks and she burst out laughing, and it turned into a gasp as I mashed her breasts hard in my hands.

She reached down between us and undid the button to my pants, and pulled the zipper down. She stood up and bent over and pulled my pants down off me with the help of a lift of my hips. She slowly undid the buttons of her own shorts and pulled them down, revealing little pink sheer panties. She left those on and turned her back on me, shaking her ass in my face.

She dropped down into my lap and pressed her panty-clad ass into my erection, leaning back against me. Visions of Ronda and this same exact position flooded my brain, and I felt dizzy as I tried to force them away. My hands found her soft tit flesh again, and I kneaded them softly. Her hands joined mine, and we played with her titties together while she grinded on me like a stripper in the champagne room.

She entwined the fingers of one of my hands with hers, and guided me down the smooth skin of her stomach. Our hands dipped below the waistband of her panties, and I felt the rough stubble of her shaved snatch. She released my fingers and got a grip on my wrist and pushed my hand lower. I brushed my finger tips over the bare skin of her mound and came in contact with the top of her wet slit as she pushed my hand further south.

I rubbed my digits over the outside of her folds, feeling her wet lube cling to my fingers. She moaned in pleasure and I spread her sex open with my thumb and pinky and slowly penetrated her with all three of my other fingers. She gasped and bucked against me as her pussy stretched to accommodate three fingers at once. Knowing exactly how to angle my hand and where to put my fingers from our time the day before in the tub in a similar position, I quickly found her g-spot and she spasmed uncontrollably as I worked it.

"Oh, fuck, Tim! Right there!" she whimpered as I hooked my fingers and worked them roughly into her tight cunt. "Right there, right there, don't stop!" I felt her pussy clamp down tight on my fingers and she rode out out that first orgasm making mewling, whimpering sounds as her body shuddered in release.

Breathing heavily, she pushed herself up off me, and dropped her panties to her ankles, kicking them halfway across the room. She leaned over and took my cock in her hand and let a long string of saliva fall from her lips onto the head. She gave me a dirty smile and leaned even closer to my cock and spit directly on it, her glob of saliva sliding off my head and running down my shaft.

She climbed over me, one knee on either side of my hips and reached between her legs and guided my throbbing tool to her opening. Rubbing my tip through her velvety folds, she settled down and my head stretched her tight opening and drove into her as she plunged her ass down onto my thighs. She bounced on my cock with abandon, her head thrown back and her titties jiggling wildly in my face.

She soon fell into a pattern, bouncing up and down a few times, then rocking her hips forward and back several more, before finishing with a couple circular rolls of her pelvis, bringing my hard cock into contact with every inch of the slick interior of her pussy.

I slid my hips down some, bringing her body with me, until I was in a more comfortable reclined position on the couch. This had the effect of changing her tits from bouncing in front of my face to hanging and swinging in my face. She worked her pattern with purpose, and I could feel her orgasm fast approaching, the way she breathed and the familiar clenching of her vaginal muscles giving her away.

Suddenly my sixth sense tingled in me again, and I looked past Danielle's body and saw Ronda standing deep in the shadows of hallway. She was wrapped in a towel and nothing else it looked like, and she was leaning against the wall, her body shaking. The towel was wrapped around her chest, covering her breasts, and she had one hand holding it in place. The other hand had pushed the overlap of the towel open and was rubbing vigorously at her pussy through the opening. I couldn't actually see from the angle, but it was obvious what she was doing.

Ronda turned her gaze away from her own slit as Danielle cried out. "Oh god, Tim, I'm cumming, I'm cumming on your cock!" And Danielle's body again convulsed into climax.

I saw Ronda's fingers pick up their pace and her eyes met mine. They widened and I wasn't sure if it was in shock or sudden arousal, but whichever, it must have sent her right over the edge. She nearly doubled over as her body orgasmed and was wracked with spasms, her mouth opening wide in a silent cry of ecstasy.

Danielle continued to climax atop my cock, oblivious to what was happening in the hall behind her. Ronda's shudders wound down quickly and she pushed herself off the wall and met my eyes again. She gave me a crooked smile and turned to walk unsteadily back down the hall. Before she had taken more than a step or two, she hesitated, looking back over her shoulder at us. She turned back to the living room and stepped out of the shadows of the hall into the light.

Making sure she had my attention, she undid the towel and opened it wide, exposing her naked body to my gaze. She stood there for a second, her legs planted apart, giving me a nice view of her slit between those thin, sexy legs. The thinnest of landing strips, barely there, ran up from the top of her crease. Her breasts, small but perfectly shaped, with light pink nipples that were hard with arousal, seemed to beckon to me. She smiled wickedly at me again, then closed the towel, blew me a kiss and hurried down the hall to the master bedroom and her waiting bath.

I turned my attention back to Danielle just as what must have been her third orgasm faded, the last aftershocks of pleasure causing her body to twitch. She lowered her torso down on top of me, kissing my neck and resting for a bit, and I wrapped my arms around her back.

I couldn't believe Ronda, I was actually shocked at the inappropriateness of her actions. That she would pull something like that during the current fragile and uncertain state of Danielle and my relationship defied reason. I was going to have to have a talk with her about boundaries.

"I love you," I breathed in Danielle's ear and she purred in pleasure, her body squirming sinuously on top of me.

"I love you," Danielle whispered in response. "I'm fucking exhausted, can I just lay on the couch and spread my legs for you and let you do all the work until you cum?" she asked, nuzzling at my neck.

I laughed and said, "Of course, that actually sounds fucking hot. You have no idea how good you look when I look down at you spread open for me."

She giggled and kissed me quickly on the lips before rolling off me. She laid back on the couch, her ass just barely over the edge, her head resting against the cushion on the back of the sofa. She reached between her legs and used the index finger of each hand to spread her swollen lips wide apart, revealing the pink hole beneath.

I ducked my head down and ran my tongue up across her sex, dipping the tip into her exposed hole briefly before continuing up and finishing with a swirl around her hard clit. Danielle gasped and shuddered, waves of pleasure rippling through her body.

I moved in close to her, my cock lining up perfectly with her spread slit as I knelt between her wide open legs. I wasted no time and pushed my way into her, my cock sliding easily into her sopping pussy. She moaned and her arms sprawled out to each side of her, as wide as her legs were spread. I put my hands on her hips and started to fuck her pussy.

I watched the incredible sight of my rod penetrating her hot sex, thrusting faster and faster. The glistening wetness coating my cock quickly became streaked with white as her pussy started to cream up. In a twisted reversal of our earlier session in the tub, Danielle used her finger to gather globs of her creamy lube and licked it off her fingers, before feeding a coated finger to me.

I turned my attention to her tits, which were flapping and bouncing up and down with every hard thrust of my cock. They were hypnotic to me, and I lost myself in their movement, erect nipples protruding from their tips.

"Fuck, Danielle, I'm close," I moaned, my hands moving to her taut thighs.

"Yeah, are you gonna cum for me, Tim? Is my pussy gonna make you cum?"

"Fuck! God, Danielle, yes, I'm gonna cum for you!"

"Cum for me, Tim! I want you to pull it out and cum across my sexy little body. I want you to blast my pussy with your load and shoot it over my stomach. I wanna see if you can reach my titties, or better yet, my face. I wanna know if I make you cum so hard it reaches my face..."

"Fuck, here it comes, Danielle! I'm cumming for you!" I barely pulled out in time and the first eruption hit the underside of her right breast, leaving a rope of cum running uninterrupted from her mound to her tit. I squeezed the base of my cock hard and stroked the head, rubbing the sensitive underside of my crown fast. I released my grip on the base, and the next explosion of cum was so hard it bordered on painful.

It erupted like a geyser and landed on her cheek, the impact splattering it across her nose and lips and into her eye. "Holy fuck!" she shouted, white-knuckle gripping the couch cushions with her hands. Having spent most of my load on that one shot, the last couple ropes shot out only a few inches, covering her pussy with my white cum, as she requested.

Danielle was shaking with laughter. "You fucking perv!" she laughed hysterically. "I can't believe you reached my face from down there! You pervy little freak, that was crazy!" Her body continued to shake in silent laughter and she reach up and tried to wipe the cum out of her eye, gathering some with a finger and depositing it in her mouth before gathering more.

She blinked her eye open and grinned at me. "Fuck, that was just what we needed," she exhaled. I tossed her my shirt and she used it to wipe the cum off her body and face. "Thanks, but I wanna wash off better and make sure I got it all out of my eye," she said and groaned as she leveraged herself up and skipped to the bathroom in the hall.

I went to the kitchen to clean off my cock and wash my hands and face in cold water. Danielle took several minutes in the bathroom, and by the time she returned, I was back on the couch, still naked and waiting for her. She walked over and put her hands on my shoulders, standing in front of me. She leaned down and kissed my lips chastely. "I love you, Tim."

"I love you," I answered with a smile.

She sat down next to me on the couch, her body pressed to my side and her arm through mine. She looked around, then said, "Is it just me or is it kinda hot being out here naked in the middle of the apartment? I've never lived alone much less with a boyfriend obviously, so I don't know if it's normal, but it feels kinda sexy to be just naked with you out here like this." She looked at me, blushing slightly.

"Being anywhere naked with you is hot for me," I replied and she made a face at my corny answer and said, "Lame!"

"Sorry, that was as witty as I can get until the blood returns to my brain."

"Now, that was funny," she giggled and reached between my legs and squeezed my softly deflating manhood. "You're right, he's still got a good bit of your supply at the moment, though he seems to be going down now."

We sat next to each, and Danielle rested her head against my shoulder and yawned. "Can we just lay down on the couch for a bit, I'm so tired," she asked. I laid down on my back with my head on one of the throw pillows, and she laid down half on top of me, draped limply over my chest and lower body. I pulled a blanket up over our lower halves and Danielle yawned again. I caught the contagion quick, and my own mouth gaped open wide in a yawn, and she giggled.

*****

"Wake up, freaks!" Ronda loud voice called, rousing me from my sleep. Danielle and I were still entangled together on the couch. The cover had slipped off, and our naked bodies were completely exposed to Ronda, who was standing next to the sofa looking down at us with a wide grin.

I cursed and grabbed at the fallen blanket, pulling it up over Danielle's ass where her pussy was certainly on display from behind with the way she was laying, before making sure my crotch was covered too.

Ronda's grin broadened. "Very chivalrous of you, covering your girlfriend's pussy from view before your cock."

"Ronda, I'm not in the mood for this crap right now," Danielle muttered, opening her eyes.

Ronda frowned and looked abashed. "Sorry, you're right, not the time or place. Anyways, it's just after five, you guys have been sleeping on the couch for almost ninety minutes. I've been wandering around not knowing what to do with myself forever, but I'm fucking starving and we were promised pizza this weekend!"

I groaned, and reached down and groped around on the floor for my pants, not finding them. Ronda looked around and found them and handed them to me. I pulled my wallet out and removed a credit card and handed it to her. "Order whatever you want, just make sure you get a pizza with pepperoni, sausage and mushrooms for me."

"Thanks, sugar daddy!" she grinned and started to walk away.

"Wait! What do you want, Danielle?" I asked.

"Ronda knows what I like," she replied sleepily. "And I assure you it doesn't have mushrooms on it!" she said with a shudder and a gag.

"Heathen!" I gasped, and Ronda giggled. "I know, right? She hates mushrooms, she's crazy!"

"Gross," Danielle murmured.

While Ronda ordered the pizza, Danielle and I got up and got dressed. I was searching around for my shirt before Danielle reminded me I had given it to her to wipe the cum off her body and face. I went to my room to get a clean one.

When I got back to the living room, Danielle and Ronda were leaning on the raised counter that separated the kitchen from the living area. Their heads were together and their backs were to me, but I could see Ronda was talking fast and gesturing insistently. I didn't try to sneak up on them, but I also didn't do anything to make them aware of my presence. I stopped when I could make out what they were saying.

"You're gonna have to tell him eventually, better sooner rather than later. Besides, he adores you, he isn't going to react like you're convinced he will!" Ronda was saying.

"Why do I have to tell him? Maybe I can just ignore it and power through for the rest of my life..."

"Danielle!" Ronda said with exasperation. "You can't do that to yourself! I won't let you do that to yourself. You deserve to be happy! Besides, your therapist told you it was unhealthy to completely suppress it."

"I can't do it, Ronda, I can't tell him. I can't see the look in his eye when he learns the truth about me. I can't live with him looking at me like that!"

"Danielle, I've been telling you for months now, you are making a bigger deal of this than it is! People are turned on by different things, it's natural! Dr. Sing told you, I told you, there is nothing to be ashamed of!"

"Yeah, well, you feel what I'm feeling, you deal with what I am dealing with! You have to explain it to the man you love! Then tell me you aren't ashamed! You have no idea!"

I suddenly realized what I was doing, and I knew if Danielle glanced back and saw me, she would never forgive me for hearing something she wasn't ready for me to hear. As much as I wanted to know what was going, I loved and respected her too much to violate her trust like that. I retreated quietly back to the hall and made a loud show of coming back into the living room.

"Pizza will be here in about thirty minutes," Ronda informed me. "I was thinking we could all use a good drunk, we should play a drinking game!"

"Ok with me, what game did you have in mind?" I asked.

"How about Never Have I Ever?" Danielle suggested.

"Perfect," Ronda said with a grin. We each grabbed a couple bottles of our alcohol of choice and moved to the couch. Ronda went to sit on the recliner again, and Danielle said, "No, sit with us, I appreciate what you did during the movie, but you should sit with us for the game."