Never the Same Again Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me about it. Don't laugh," I scolded her as she started to shake in silent mirth, "I almost had a heart attack right there on the spot. Which pizza is Danielle's?" I asked, looking at the three pizza boxes on the kitchen counter.

"The pineapple and bacon one. Just give me the bottom line right now, I can get the details later, did she tell you the whole thing?"

"Yeah, she told me," I answered, swapping half of Danielle's pizza with half of mine so the box had half of each of ours in it.

"What did she tell you?" Ronda asked, her eyes narrowing. I looked at her and realized she was making sure she didn't give away Danielle's secret until she was sure I really knew what it was. She was going to protect her cousin to the very end.

I gave her an appreciative smile. "You really are a good friend, Ronda. She told me she gets off, or thinks she gets off at least, from watching her boyfriend with other girls."

"And how do you feel about that?"

I laughed without any real amusement and said, "I just don't know, I haven't been able to process it all yet. We are going to talk some more and try to work it all out."

"Try to work it out? You don't think you're gonna break up, do you?" Ronda asked worriedly.

"No, definitely not, I just meant get a handle on how I feel about the whole thing."

"Ok, good," she replied in relief.

"You really are a good friend," I repeated and she hugged me. I grabbed a couple of soda's and the pizza box and said to Ronda, "I don't know how much longer we're gonna be, could be quick, could be hours I guess, I just don't know. I know your car isn't here, but if you wanna take off for a while, you can use mine, the keys are in the bowl on the table by the coat closet."

"Thanks, but I don't think I will, I really wanna be here in case Danielle needs me. Or you do," she added quickly with a smile.

I leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and headed back to the room.

Danielle was sitting on the bed when I got back. "Hold this a sec," I said, handing her the box of pizza, and I grabbed a towel from the bathroom and spread it on the bed before putting the pizza box down on it, not wanting to stain the bedding if the grease soaked through the box.

"God, I'm hungry," Danielle stated, and the way she said it made me stop and look at her. She had stood up and she pushed me back against the bed, so I was propped on my ass on the edge, still mostly standing. She knelt down in front of me, and ran her fingers through her hair, pulling it behind her and sliding on an elastic she had around her wrist, pulling the ponytail tight.

"What are you doing?" I asked stupidly, in a little bit of shock.

"Having dessert first," she smirked and started unbuttoning my pants.

"Wait, you don't have to do this," I stammered, putting my hands on hers to stop her.

She looked up at me in surprise. "I know I don't have to do it, I want to do it," she said in confusion.

"I just don't want you thinking, even unconsciously, that this is going to influence how our discussion goes or the decisions we make."

Several expressions and emotions passed across her face in rapid succession. She took a deep breath and said, "First, thanks for calling them 'our' decisions instead of your decision, that means more to me than you know. Second, that never even crossed my mind," she said, looking more than a bit put out. "You really think I'd blow you just to get you to make a decision in my favor?"

"Uh, yeah!" I replied, as if it was obvious. "Isn't that the purpose of like 90% of the sex girls have?"

Danielle's jaw dropped open and her eyes widened in shock for a second, then she burst out laughing. "It's probably closer to 60 or 70%, but point taken on girls using their bodies and sex to get what they want. Anyways, I know it won't influence you, you're gonna make the decision based on what's right for us, that's just who you are. And it's one of the many, many things I love about you."

She met my eyes and asked in exasperation, "Now, do you want me to suck your dick or not?"

"Yes, please," I answered before she had even finished the question. She shook her head in mock annoyance, and pulled my pants and underwear down to my thighs, releasing my quickly hardening cock, which sprang to attention a mere inch from her face.

Danielle's fingers wrapped around me, and she leaned forward and lightly kissed the tip of my cock. Pushing it up to my stomach, she leaned in and ran her hot tongue along the base of it, then dropped a bit lower and sucked a ball into her mouth. I groaned and my head fell back, and I felt her purr in reaction to my response, the vibration running through my flesh driving me wild.

Her hand gripped the head of my cock, giving it short strokes and massaging the sensitive V with her thumb as she switched testicles in her mouth. The sensation was incredible, her wet soft tongue massaging me as she gently sucked. She released me from her mouth, then ducked her head lower and ran her tongue around the very bottom of my sack and then up the length of my shaft, teasing the head with a grin.

Twice more she started way down low and teased me slow and sensually with her tongue all the way to the tip. As her tongue flicked across the head of my cock, teasing my hole with a quick motion, she opened wider and her lips wrapped gently around my glans. She met my eyes, and with a wicked grin on her full mouth, she slowly swallowed me inch by inch.

I could feel her soft tongue massaging me as the head of my cock touched the back of her throat. She strained a bit farther with her lips, and they brushed my pelvic bone as I felt her throat muscles relax slightly to let me in. She gave the slightest gag and pulled back, then went to work.

She rose up slightly on her knees to get a better angle and one hand gripped the base of my cock, holding it in place for her. The other hand cupped my balls, gently pulling and twisting them. Her head bobbed in a steady rhythm, her full lips dragging up and down the hard flesh of my cock. Her tongue teased the length of me inside her mouth expertly as she sucked.

Wanting to touch her, I reached down and ran my hands over her shoulders, then between her arms to her covered breasts. She moaned into my cock as I squeezed her tits firmly through her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, and I felt her nipples harden under my touch. I teased them gently, then pinched them, pulling on them firmly. She gasped, my cock head wedged at the entrance to her throat, and shivered as I played with the now hard tips of her breasts.

Dropping my hands from her tits, I brought them back up and entwined them both in her thick mane of hair, letting the movement of her head move my hands, rather than the other way around. Danielle's hair felt soft and warm, and I pulled gently through her locks, the smooth strands running between my fingers.

I released my hold on her hair and gripped the edge of the mattress with a moan, as she added a quick corkscrew motion with her still bobbing head. "MMhmmm," she purred around my cock, twisting her head again as she took me deeper into her mouth.

Picking up the pace with her lips, she tightened her grip on my balls and tugged at them firmly. "Fuck," I breathed, my body shivering in response. She withdrew her lips to the tip of my cock, running her tongue around the head, smearing the drops of pre-cum oozing from my hole. Engulfing the entire head again, she concentrated on the very top couple inches of my cock, her tongue working my frenulum as she increased the suction, her cheeks hollowing into her face.

"Oh god, Danielle, just like that, that feels so fucking good," I moaned, as she once again added a quick corkscrew motion to her short, deliberate bobs. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum, Danielle, you're gonna make me cum, babe!"

She picked up the pace again, and lengthened the stroke of her lips on my shaft. "MMMhmmm, mmhmmm," she purred in encouragement, her eyes flicking up to mine, before returning to her work. She gave another firm tug to my sack, and I was suddenly tumbling over the edge into ecstasy.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," I breathed as my body tensed up and I felt the familiar burning surge of my ejaculation rush up my shaft, exploding every nerve along the way. Danielle managed to get one more, "MMhmmm," out before I blasted into the back of her throat.

Danielle quickly released my balls and brought the hand to my shaft, gripping it tight and stroking me into her mouth. She continued to bob her head, her lips firmly wrapped around me. I shot off again, and she moaned in pleasure, the vibration adding new depths to the orgasmic waves rushing through me.

I collapsed backwards onto the mattress, my body surrendering to my climax. Danielle scrambled onto the balls of her feet, trying to keep me in her mouth as I shivered and shuddered and pulsed again and again into her throat. Her hand and mouth worked my cock in unison, milking every drop of cum I could muster. Every nerve in my body seemed to be burning with an incandescent fire, all radiating from the exquisite pleasure Danielle was inflicting on my cock.

She released my head from the vice grip her lips had on me, and showed me the remnants of my climax before that too disappeared with a sexy, exaggerated swallow. Her hand gripped the base of my cock tightly, and like she was trying to get toothpaste out of an almost empty tube, she tightly and firmly squeezed her way up my shaft, until she reached the head and one last small drop of cum oozed out of the tip. Danielle grinned at me wickedly and held my eyes as her tongue swirled around my cock head before flicking across the tip and claiming the final bit of her prize.

My body shuddered again involuntarily, and my toes curled tightly. My entire body still tingled in the aftermath of the bone-shattering orgasm Danielle had given me. She kissed down the length of my softening erection, eliciting a whole new set of shivers from me. She gave one last tender kiss to the tip of my cock, then sat back on her haunches with a broad smile, wiping moisture from the corners of her mouth.

"Holy shit, Danielle, I mean, seriously, holy shit..." I gasped, my breathing erratic and my heart racing hard.

Danielle giggled, and stood up and half hugged me where I laid sprawled awkwardly on the bed, my back flat on the mattress and my legs and hips dangling off the edge and braced on the floor. "I love being your dirty little cock-sucker," she whispered, kissing my neck softly.

"Now, no offense, but I'm gonna go brush my teeth before eating pizza," she laughed, pushing herself up off of me and skipping lightly through the door to the en suite. I could only croak out a raspy, "Ok," but she was already gone.

*****

The pizza was cold by the time we had settled back on the bed to eat and talk. Danielle frowned as she took a bite. "Do you want me to reheat it in the oven?" I asked.

"No, I don't like reheated pizza, it dries the pineapple out and it never tastes right. I'd rather just eat it cold, I guess."

"If you don't mind waiting another 30 minutes or so, I can order you a new one."

"No, that's silly, that'd be a waste of this one."

"It wouldn't be a waste, I'll eat this one over the next few days, I don't mind reheated pizza."

She looked at me uncertainly for a couple seconds, and I took the slice from her hand and dropped it back in the box. "That settles it, I'm getting you another pizza."

"Thank you, babe," Danielle said, gratefully.

Ronda looked at me in surprise when I came back out with the pizza box still full. "Can you order Danielle and I each another pizza? These are cold. Use my card to pay for it again."

"They were still pretty warm when you brought them back there," Ronda said, then a knowing smirk grew across her face. "What could you two have been doing instead of eating?" she asked wide-eyed.

I blushed and she cackled, "I knew it, you horny freaks! I'll order them right now and bring them back to you when they get here."

"Thanks, Ronda, you really are the best," I said with genuine appreciation.

"I really am, aren't I?" she laughed.

After closing the door to the bedroom behind me, I sat down on the bed next to Danielle. She looked at me and said, "Can we lay down to talk? My back is starting to hurt from sitting like this on the bed."

I nodded and we laid down with our heads each on a pillow, facing each other about eighteen inches apart. Danielle smiled at me tentatively, and I was once more struck by just how beautiful the girl across from me was. Her unblemished skin was smooth and radiant, and her eyes glowed with an unmatched intensity.

"Soooo..." Danielle said awkwardly and I grinned at her.

"So," I answered, "before we start again, I just wanna tell you I love you. I'm not disgusted by you and I don't hate you. I don't know how I feel about the rest of it yet, but I do know how I feel about you. I understand your reasons for being afraid to tell me, but I can't help but think you overreacted quite a bit. I can't imagine most guys would be actually upset about it, even if they didn't agree to participate."

"Maybe you're right, maybe I did overreact, but I'm a freaking drama queen, so get used to it. In my defense though, I'm also a girl with a girl brain and girl emotions, I don't know how guys think or feel, if they even do most of the time! So I just kept putting myself in the guys shoes, in your shoes, and thinking about how I would react if you were telling me you wanted me to do... that. It made me nauseous, and I've been having these conversations in my head for months now. I guess it just snowballed in my head until I couldn't imagine the conversation going any other way."

I nodded in understanding and smiled. I reached between us and took her hand and squeezed it gently. "How do you envision this working?"

"Let me just clarify a couple things, too. First, this is about a fetishistic need I have, or think I have, and that's it. I don't think I'm really into girls. That's not what this is about, though on a side note, I may be willing to try a threesome with you, but that's a completely separate thing. This isn't about me being attracted to girls, or wanting to hook up with them myself. It's about watching you with them."

"Second, this isn't an open relationship. This is about me getting what I need out of our sexual encounters. When and if I give you permission to have sex with another girl, it'll be for my gratification, not yours. Of course, I want you to enjoy it and I want you to cum from it too, but that isn't the point. Like, if I ever let you have sex with Ronda, it'll be that one time unless I want it to be more, and it doesn't give you permission to hook up again without me there or without my explicit permission."

"Finally, again, this is about my gratification and nothing else. This isn't an open license for you to pressure me to let you hook up with every hot girl we meet. Of course, I want your input and it's ok to express desires and fantasies, and I want you to suggest hooking up with a girl occasionally, I think that would be hot, but if it ever feels like its become more about your wants than my needs, we'll have a problem."

I started to say something, but changed my mind and instead said, "How long have you been working on that speech?"

She smiled. "Since about the first time I caught you staring down my shirt at the club."

"Can I ask you a couple questions about what you just said?" I said more seriously.

"Of course, that's why we are talking."

"There was a lot of 'if I give you permission,' 'if I say it's ok,' stuff in there. I just want to make sure we both are on the same page, that this is our sex life, and we both need to be agreement on every single thing that happens in it."

Danielle said, "Of course, that was just poor wording on my part."

"I think we need to treat it the same way we do any other sex act, like anal or a facial, or anything else. We both have to be in agreement on it at the time, or it's off-limits. And we don't need to explain ourselves. If you aren't in the mood for me to cum on your face one night, you certainly don't have to justify it to me. Likewise, if I'm not feeling the 'fucking some other girl' thing in the moment, I expect to be able to decline without feeling pressured by you to do something I'm not comfortable with."

Danielle nodded, "I agree completely. I wanna add too, I reserve the right to revoke permission even in the middle of it. Even if I have gotten what I needed out of it, if I have gotten off, and it's just you two left, I expect you to stop if I ask you to. That's not something I expect to happen, to get off and then deny it to you, there'd have to be something really uncomfortable about the situation for me to do that I think. But I just wanted to throw that scenario out there." I nodded.

"You said this was about you getting what you need out of our sexual encounters. Have you not been getting what you need from them?" I asked quietly.

"Yes, I absolutely have, Tim!" she answered quickly, putting her hand gently on my cheek. "Our sex has been incredible, and there's nothing more I want from it, nothing would have made it better for me, it was perfect already! To be honest, the itch - that's what I call it, so you know. Anyways, the itch hasn't been terrible recently. The worst it got was at the restaurant when Ronda had her tongue jammed down your throat to fuck with that hostess, and even that was fairly mild."

"And you've been dealing with this for months?" Danielle nodded. "Why didn't you just go find some guy and watch Ronda hook up with him?"

"For lots of reasons," she said, scowling, her voice offended. "First of all, Ronda isn't like that. She doesn't just hook up with guys like that. For that matter, I'm not like that either! I think the way we met and our subsequent, um... activities... have given you the wrong impression about me. I'm not some slut just hooking up with guys left and right. You're only the second guy I've ever slept with, and only the third guy I've given head to. I'm barely 18, I've only been sexually active for like, a year and a half, tops. In fact, a lot of the things we have done were firsts for me!"

"I never thought you were a slut!" I exclaimed. She looked at me doubtfully for a second, then smiled and nodded. "I am kinda surprised though that your history isn't more, um, robust?" Her eyes narrowed, and I hurried to elaborate. "I just mean you came on so strong at the club, and your sexual confidence, not to mention how fucking good you are at everything you do, suggests a lot more experience."

Her eyes stayed narrow and dangerous for a beat longer, before she slowly nodded and her expression softened, apparently deciding not to take offense. She shrugged slightly, and with an adorable blush in her cheeks she said, "I'm only that good because it's with you."

I tried to resist, but I couldn't help myself and, after several long seconds of silence, I asked, "So, um, what firsts?" trying to sound as nonchalant and casual as possible.

Danielle arched an eyebrow and gave me a knowing look, rolling her eyes. "Well, when you went down on me, that was a first, I've had a few guys finger me, but none ever went down on me. Letting you cum inside me was a first. When I let you cum in my mouth and when I swallowed you. When I let you cum on my face and tits. Basically every time you came on a body part or in a hole, it was a first for me."

"Really? Wow," I said, unable to contain my grin.

"You like that no other guy had ever cum on me or in me like that?"

"Yeah, actually!" I admitted. "Honestly the idea of another guy touching you, much less doing... that... to you, gives me an awful knot in my stomach."