Never the Same Again Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, congrats then, you can rest easier knowing before you my body was a pristine no-cum paradise. Other than my hand, and my butt," she added, blushing deeply.

"Anyways, we've gotten side-tracked, I still haven't answered your last question completely. I was saying, Ronda isn't like that, and she deserves better than me asking her to hook up with some rando just so I can get off. Besides, the itch doesn't really work like that. Like, I'm thinking right now of watching some rando hooking up with Ronda and it does absolutely nothing for me. When I think of watching you hook up with her..."

"What?" I asked when she didn't finish the thought.

She blushed. "I get drenched pretty much instantly and I get this tingling in my pussy that no amount of masturbating or using a dildo comes close to even touching. It drives me crazy, with no way of satisfying it. That's my 'itch'. When it gets bad enough, I have trouble even getting off normally. That's mainly what Dr. Sing has been working with me to control."

"So you don't want to just watch me with Ronda, you want to masturbate and get yourself off while watching."

Danielle blushed yet again, and shrugged helplessly. "I really don't know how it will work, I've never gotten to test it out."

"How often do you imagine acting on this itch?"

"To be honest, I'm hoping never again after the first time, but the therapist says that's rare. I hope as rarely as possible. I really don't know though. This is almost as new to me as it is to you. I think it won't be often because I have gone months now never satisfying it. But then, I haven't had a boyfriend or been having sex at all since this started, so who knows. I know it's only been three days for us, not counting the club, and the itch has been buzzing in the background some, but it hasn't really been bad yet."

She smiled with a hopeful expression. "Maybe it will stay like that, and I don't ever have to do anything about it."

"We, Danielle, not just you, we don't have to do anything about it. We are in this together, you and I." She smiled brilliantly at me, and I could feel the warmth of her love in her gaze.

"Is that what you really want though, Danielle? To not explore that part of you, if we don't have to? Would you be happy that way, or would you always be wondering in the back of your mind?"

She sighed. "I don't know, Tim. I really don't. I mean, I don't want to share you, but at the same time, the idea makes me so hot I can't think straight. So maybe I do want to share you? I'm just so confused." Her voice was quiet and resigned.

We laid there, not speaking for a long time. "No more questions?" Danielle asked.

"I can't really think of any more right now."

"Ok, so what do you think?" she asked tentatively.

"I think I have more thinking to do."

"About us?"

"No, not about us, stop that. I told you before. I love you, and nothing you have said tonight changes that."

"Can you tell me one of your concerns?"

"Ok," I agreed and thought for a minute. "I'm concerned because it's not just a sexual act. I know we said we would treat it like that for consent issues or whatever, but it's not really like anal or anything like that. There are a lot more potential complications."

"Complications like what?"

"Well, the obvious one I would think is jealousy. What if I'm fucking Ronda for instance, and I cum faster for her? Or moan in a way I never have for you? Or make one of a thousand other facial expressions, noises or things we do in the heat of sex that we don't even realize? Are you going to be jealous? And that's rhetorical, you can't really know the answer to that until it happens. It could permanently damage not only our relationship, but your relationship with Ronda too, if she's involved."

"Dr. Sing says that as long as it's fully consensual with agreed upon rules, studies say cuckolding has been shown to strengthen the bond between partners more often than not," Danielle said numbly, repeating the answer by rote, but I'm not sure she really believed it.

"Look, Danielle, I'm not saying 'no' and I probably won't say 'no'. I just want to make sure we have considered all the ramifications. The odds that jealousy will destroy our relationship, as long as we come up with a good set of rules and stick to them, is probably really low, but it's not zero. And if those odds don't land in our favor, the damage it could cause may be relationship ending potentially. We need to think about these things before we jump into it."

"I know, you're right," she said despondently. "I'm just so tired of feeling this way." She sighed, and asked, "Any other concerns you want to talk about?"

"I don't know, Danielle. I so badly want to make you happy, I'm considering just saying fuck it, let's do it."

"No, I don't want you to do that, I like that you're smart about stuff like this. I don't want you to agree to anything unless you're sure."

There was a knock on the door and Ronda called through the door tentatively, "The pizza is here, do you want me to bring it to you?"

"Yes, please," Danielle called back.

"Ok, be right back," came the response. We sat up and adjusted the pillows so we could comfortably sit against the headboard. I moved the towel I had laid on the bed earlier up between us to put the pizza box on.

A minute later the door opened and Ronda carried one of the boxes in. She had thoughtfully brought a couple paper plates and had done the same thing I had done, bringing half of each of our pizzas in the one box. I thanked Ronda and took the box from her, folding the lid under and putting it down between Danielle and I. The pizza was steaming and smelled delicious.

Danielle picked up a slice of her pineapple and bacon, and took a big bite, moaning in pleasure. "Oh my god, this is so good," she said, her mouth completely full. She flushed as Ronda and I exchanged a glance, shaking our heads, and quickly chewed the bite and swallowed. "Sorry," she said sheepishly. Then she smiled at me and said, "Thanks for getting me a new pizza, you really didn't have to do that."

I returned the smile and replied, "I wanted to."

"So, how are you two doing in here? You doing ok, babe?" Ronda asked Danielle.

"I'm doing really good, actually. Thank you for yelling at me, and not letting me get away with running away and hiding. You always know what's best for me, and I owe you more than I can ever repay." Her voice started to break with emotion about half-way through speaking, and by the time she was done, tears were inching down her face.

"You don't owe me anything," Ronda replied, her own voice raw with emotion and it was clear she was fighting off her own tears. Unsuccessfully, as several leaked from her eyes and ran down her cheeks. Danielle opened her arms to Ronda, and Ronda scrambled up onto the bed and flew into them. They cried softly together for a couple minutes before breaking apart, both girls rubbing at red, swollen eyes.

"You were right about Tim, too. You told me he adored me and I didn't have to be afraid to tell him, and you were right."

"Tim's the best guy I've ever known, you're the luckiest girl in the world," Ronda said simply, and I flushed in embarrassment.

"The best," Danielle agreed, and the love in her gaze made my heart soar.

"Well, I'll leave you two alone, if you need anything, just ask," Ronda said, hopping down off the bed.

"No, why don't you stay," Danielle said.

Ronda stared at her, uncertainty written across her face. "Really? Isn't this a bit personal for me to sit in on?"

"Probably, but I think I would feel better with you here, supporting me. Besides, you owe me after you ganged up on me earlier with Tim, now it's time for you to take my side and gang up on him with me, if I need it," Danielle laughed. Ronda giggled and nodded, giving me a mischievous look.

Then, more seriously, she said to Danielle, "Ok, I'll stay if you want me to, but I'm gonna say what I think, not blindly take your side."

Danielle smiled warmly at her. "I know, that's why I value your opinion so much. Besides, as our first potential sexual guinea pig, I wanna hear any thoughts you have, this isn't just about Tim and I."

"Also, me staying has to be ok with Tim, too," Ronda said, looking at me as I nodded. She paused for a second, then frowned slightly. "Did you say sexual guinea pig? Not sure I like being described like that, it's got the word pig in it..."

"So, what are we talking about?" Ronda asked brightly, flopping down on the bed, her chin propped in her hands.

Danielle and I both rolled our eyes and Ronda looked at us apologetically. "Sorry, I know this is serious, that was the last joke, I promise."

"But, really, what were you talking about before I interrupted with the pizza?"

"My brain was hurting so much from trying to think of all the pitfalls and ramifications, I think I had just said, fuck it, let's do it," I answered, and Danielle looked at me with concern.

"I thought you were joking," she said sharply. "I don't want you to do this unless you are positive you are ok with it."

"Honestly, I don't know if I'll ever be positive I'm ok with it, until we try it," I replied.

"What, like right now?" Ronda blurted, her face going a little pale.

"No, not right now! Are you having second thoughts, because that's completely ok!" Danielle asked, though I could tell it would be a huge blow to her if that was the case.

Ronda didn't answer for a second, then said, "No, I don't think so. The thought of it happening so suddenly just took me by surprise is all." She glanced at me, then down at my crotch before blushing deeply as she realized what she had done and jerking her eyes back to Danielle.

"If you don't mind, maybe we could ease into it, not go all out the first time, so to speak?" Ronda asked tentatively. "Like, maybe a handjob or blowjob or going down on me first before we... you know," she said awkwardly, blushing.

Danielle grinned. "You don't know what you're missing, you'll be begging me to let you at him once you get a taste," she said jokingly, and Ronda glanced at me again, blushing even more. "But, yeah, of course, that would be more comfortable for me too I think, to see how I handle it."

"Are you, like, going to act as our director, telling us what to do the whole time, or are we just doing what we want to do while you watch? And are you gonna join in or participate? Like, if Tim's going down on me, are you gonna be sucking his dick at the same time, stuff like that? Are we gonna be straying into threesome territory?" Ronda asked, and I realized it was a good thing Ronda was here asking these questions, I'm not sure I would have thought to bring up some of it.

"I mean, if there's something I want in the moment, I'll tell you," Danielle said, "but I'm not gonna be like, 'Ronda, do this, then do that, Tim, grab her hair and pull it-'" She cut off quick with a sharp gasp and shiver, and we could see her squeeze her thighs together. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply as Ronda and I watched her with matching raised eyebrows.

Danielle let out a slow breath, then opened her eyes and, blushing furiously, breathed, "Holy shit, that made me wet, about the hair pulling, maybe I will more actively tell you what I want than I thought I would. But I think for the most part, it'll just be telling you I'm interested in watching you give Tim a blowjob, not actively telling you how I want it done the whole time." Ronda absorbed that and slowly nodded, and I found myself nodding as well. It seemed like a good middle ground.

"As for the participating, I don't think so?" Danielle said a bit more hesitantly. "I guess we will see what happens, I just don't know how it will feel when it's actually happening, as I keep saying, this is as new to me as it is to you. But if you're worried that you will be giving Tim head and I'll suddenly start touching you, I think you're safe."

"I guess I should ask you guys, is there anything you aren't willing to do?" Danielle asked.

I thought about it, but Ronda immediately said, "Anal. And no cumming in my pussy. At least to start with. We'll see how things go. But no butt stuff."

Listening to Ronda almost casually talk about me cumming in her pussy, even though it was her saying she didn't want that, made my cock stiffen. It grew to rock-hard levels when I realized she hadn't said anything about me cumming on her face or in her mouth, suggesting she was ok with those.

I shifted slightly, and tried to adjust the situation in my pants discretely. I don't know if the girls noticed or not, but neither said anything about it if they did.

Danielle looked at me to see if I had anything to add. "I can't really think of anything else. Honestly, it's you girls who generally have to do all the gross stuff during sex."

Danielle and Ronda looked at each other and burst out laughing, wheezing their complete and total agreement on that sentiment.

We continued to talk for another couple hours, and very little of it had to do with Danielle's revelation. Everything seemed to be back to normal, and we joked and teased each other merciless, until my sides hurt from laughing and my face ached from smiling. My heart was full as I looked at my beautiful girlfriend, and no less so when my gaze fell on her stunning cousin. After a frightening detour, Danielle and my relationship seemed back on track and stronger than ever. The world seemed perfect again.

*****

It was just past 10 pm when we pulled up outside the house where Ronda lived with her mom. Danielle had stayed at my apartment to shower. Ronda sat in the passenger's seat, staring at the front door, an unhappy expression twisting her face. With a sigh, she turned to me and gave me a sad smile.

"Sorry, I'm just dreading being home. Things haven't been good between me and my mom for a while now." She glanced back at the house, then turned back to me with a brighter smile this time. "But I had the best weekend, even if it got rough there for a bit!"

"I'm sorry, Ronda, I didn't know. Do you wanna tell me about it?" I asked in concern. I hadn't heard anything about any tension at home for Ronda.

"Why do you think I spend all my time at Danielle's, and why I inserted myself into the middle of your guy's relationship?" she laughed. "It's ok, she's just being worse than usual because her boyfriend broke up with her and she blames me."

"Why does she blame you?"

"Oh, I was a complete dick to him!" Ronda giggled. "But he was a fucking creep, always staring at me when my mom wasn't looking, and I can't prove it, but I swear he's been taking some of my panties, clean and dirty ones. They disappear for a while then show back up where they weren't before. But mom didn't want to hear it. Anyways, I really would love to talk to you more about it, but Danielle is waiting for you. Raincheck?"

I nodded and we leaned into each other over the center console, embracing tightly. We held together for several long moments, until finally loosening our limbs and giving each other a soft kiss on the cheek. Ronda pulled back slightly and looked at me, her arms loose but still on my shoulders. She blushed slightly then darted forward and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Sometimes I really do wish I had seen you first that night..." she sighed, looking wistful. I didn't know what to say to that, so I just hugged her again. After a moment, Ronda pulled back, and, squaring her shoulders with a deep breath, opened the door and got out, grabbing her backpack from where she had tossed it in the back seat.

I buzzed the passenger window down and asked, "You sure you're gonna be ok? You can come back to my place if you want, you're always welcome."

She smiled and shook her head. "I'll be fine, really. You go spend some time with that hot new girlfriend of yours!" She gave me a rueful wave, then turned and resolutely marched up the walk to the front door.

*****

Danielle was waiting for me on the bed as I stepped through the bedroom doorway and stopped in my tracks. She had scrounged a couple candles from god-knows-where and they were lit on the nightstands on either side of the bed. She had also figured out how to work the bedroom's special lighting panel, as the room's lights were low and diffuse. The candle's flames painted flickering patterns on the walls and across her figure.

Danielle was laying on her side on top of the covers, propped up on the pillows. Her legs were crossed demurely, and their curves looked gorgeous and smooth in the gentle light. She was wearing a white see-through bra, lacy around the edges, barely containing the ample flesh of her breasts. The candlelight played across them suggestively, her nipples completely exposed through the transparent fabric.

I followed the line of her body down past her taut stomach, looking for the matching panties, but she wasn't wearing any. I looked back up at her face, and she smiled seductively, and shifted her legs slightly, allowing the briefest peek of the perfect crease between them. She ran a hand up her silky leg to the clean-shaven triangle of skin framed between her tight thighs.

She dipped a finger lower and it disappeared into her soft flesh, and her hips shifted and trembled in response. Her eyes widened slightly and her mouth formed a small 'o' as she touched herself teasingly.

My heart was racing with desire, and my face felt flush. My cock had responded instantly to the sight of her and was straining painfully at the constrictive fabric of my jeans. Danielle smiled at me, and looked down at the clear bulge in my pants, arching an eyebrow expectantly.

Needing no further encouragement, I quickly unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, pulling them down so fast I almost lost my balance. I recovered with a wave of my arms, blushing as she smirked. I leaned down and tore off my socks and pulled my pants and boxers from around my ankles then straightened. Gripping my shirt, I yanked it off over my head then eagerly started to advance towards the bed.

Danielle hand flashed up, ordering me to stop, and I froze in my tracks, still ten feet from the bed. She shook her head, smiling wickedly as she wagged her finger at me in a scolding manner. She sat up, pulling her knees to her chest, her feet crossed and blocking my view as my eyes lasered in, trying to get a look at the treasure between her legs.

She ran her hands up and down the smooth skin of her legs, slowly caressing them as her eyes held mine. Her feet uncrossed, and I got another peek at soft flesh and folds. She teased me for another long minute, shifting her hips and legs slightly every few seconds, as I strained to get a better view that never seemed to materialize.

Then Danielle almost casually planted her feet apart, opening her legs wide, displaying herself in all her glory. Her freshly shaven skin seemed to glow softly in the diffuse light. Her lips were puckered slightly, and glistened with moisture, and my cock pulsed at the sight. I took another half-step forward, but was greeted with another firm finger wag.

Dropping her hands from her most recent scolding, she lightly ran her fingertips over her thighs, shivering at her own touch. She continued to gently tease the flesh around her pussy, light touches and caresses evoking more shivers from her body as she arched her back and moaned softly.

I watched her hands play across the flatness of her stomach, moving their way up to her breasts, tracing her nipples through the sheer fabric of her bra. Leaving one hand behind to continue to grope her tits, she brought the other to her lips, her tongue snaking out to brush them delicately. She slowly pushed her index and middle finger into her mouth, sucking softly and running her tongue around them. Slowly dragging her lips up and down the length of her digits, she eyed me suggestively.