Never the Same Again Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock half-hard, I unbuttoned my jeans. Tanner took the cue and slid them off my legs, taking my boxers with them. "You're so big," he muttered.

"Start sucking and see just how big it really gets," I smirked.

He happily obliged, taking my dick into his mouth. He didn't have the skill and experience that Diego had, but knowing that it was Tanner made it all the more electrifying. He had received enough blowjobs in his day to know what a good one felt like, and slurped and bobbed up and down the length of my shaft. I let out a loud, long moan. "You're doing such a good job," I told him.

He started caressing my nuts and I played with my nipples. His eyes were trained upward on mine, and I stared deep into the blue of his irises. He sucked for maybe ten minutes before coming up to catch his breath. "I can't believe you're lasting so long," he said breathily.

I laughed and sat up, pulling him back into me. I slowly ran my hand down his spine, finding my way towards his pussy and barely poking my finger in.

Tanner gasped. "Oh, Jamie. Please fuck me now."

I pounced, turning myself onto my knees and Tanner down onto his back. He slung his legs over my shoulders, spreading his ass and revealing his asshole once more -- it was slightly gaping now from the extended massage session.

Gripping the base of my shaft, I gave an exploratory poke with the head of my cock. His cunt was tight, warm, and velvety. I began making little thrusts, each time inserting myself further and further into him. When I felt he was ready to take in all of me, I gave a firm push deep into his gut and bent at the waist to kiss Tanner while I bred him.

I went in bursts, changing up the speed and rhythm, making out with Tanner like there was no tomorrow. Which, maybe there wouldn't be -- this was likely the first and last time I'd ever have this opportunity. I had barely had any experience with men until this point, but fucking Tanner now felt like the most natural thing in the world.

Tanner was grunting and gasping. I'd know I had started doing something he liked every time a high pitch whine involuntarily escaped from the back of his throat. "Fuck me harder," he begged after some time.

I pulled out and grabbed Tanner's waist, coaxing him up and onto his knees. "Doggy style," I told him. "Arch your back."

When he was on all fours, I put my hands behind my head and started pounding. Every time I went in, Tanner let out a sharp moan. He was wiggling around, trying to perfect the angle to maximize his own pleasure. For my own part, I felt like every extremity was tingling, sheer bliss coursing through me. My cock was throbbing, my balls swinging and slapping up against Tanner. I felt like more of a man than I ever had before in my life.

"Wait," said Tanner. I slowed. "No, no, not actually wait! I think I'm close. Fuck me the hardest, Jamie, the hardest yet."

I creeped up to place my hands on either side of Tanner, shifting from my knees to the balls of my feet. With this new leverage, I could absolutely wail on Tanner's cunt. I knew my own fitness level wouldn't let me keep this up for too long, but I hoped the sheer speed and force would take Tanner over the edge.

I felt him start trembling from under me. At the same time, I felt the familiar build-up within my own midriff. "I'm gonna cum soon, too," I warned.

I inched forward slightly and bent my neck over Tanner's shoulder. He turned his head and we began kissing again, albeit at an uncomfortable angle. His tongue wrestling with my tongue, his body putty underneath mine. I shifted all my weight to one hand, using the other to pinch his left nipple.

Almost as soon as I did, Tanner pulled back from my lips and let out a sustained cry. I could feel his rectum start contracting and pulsating, his body now violently shaking. The sensation of his cunt throbbing all around my cock sent me over the edge; with slower, forceful thrusts I emptied my balls into him. I don't think I'd ever had such a sustained orgasm before, dumping rope after rope of cum into his pussy.

His orgasm, though, outlasted mine. When my nuts were empty and my cock started softening, he was still trembling, his internal muscles still pulsing. I extracted myself and laid down, taking Tanner into my arms and spooning him as the waves and waves of pleasure crashed over him. It wasn't too long before he became still. I noticed a puddle of clear, sticky fluid on the bed underneath where his cock had been; the prostatic fluid coated the front of his cage as well. He had produced much more volume of that juice than I'd ever seen him produce of jizz.

Tanner nuzzled deeper back against my body. My soft dick nestled between his ass cheeks; I rubbed his chest and murmured nothings into his ear.

"Jamie, I never knew I could feel like that," Tanner cooed in a shaky voice. "My dick never even got hard, but I orgasmed like that! What a mystery."

"Best I've ever had, for sure," I chuckled lightly. No need to reiterate that it wasn't that crowded of a field. "It felt like your asshole was made for my cock."

We lie intertwined with each other for what felt like hours. I listened as the distant noise from the bar faded, then went away. One could hear the gentle whooshing of cars in the street, and the trills of cicadas. The sweet, balmy air drifted in through our window, blanketing our naked bodies with the smell of tinny smog and tropical flowers.

"Sounds like everyone's asleep," Tanner muttered. "Want to go shower together?"

I nodded. "Could use a rinse."

Tanner stood up and paused, turning back to look at me. "Is it okay if I take this off? I feel like I want to wash up down there..."

I waved my hand dismissively. "Take it off and throw it away. We're done with that."

"I hate this thing," he said, fiddling with the padlock, "but I'm glad it taught me what I learned today."

His little cock emerged, shriveled and chafed red. It looked so much like a boil now that I wondered if there had ever been a dick there at all. We made our way to the showers and helped each other get clean. I wanted to fuck him again there, but we knew the water would get cold before we could really get into it.

Back in the room, we slid back under the covers naked. This time, Tanner spooned me. I may have been the dominant one in sex, but he was still the bigger of us, the stronger, the braver.

"I love you, Jamie," he whispered.

"I love you too, Tanner."

In his arms I felt safe and warm, a calmness I'd never known before settling deep in my core and sending me off into a peaceful, dreamless sleep.