All Comments on 'Never to be Discussed or Repeated'

by Eros5150

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is rape.

Uncreative story of rape.

grayge37grayge37almost 4 years ago

Meh! Nothing special.

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648almost 4 years ago
I loved it...

I thought it was a very good story of a son who sees his mother in a new light and realizes that she's a sexy woman who he wants to fuck. As she wakes to find her sons rock hard cock is easing it's way in and out of her too long neglected pussy she quickly decides that she wants him to fuck her like she needs to be fucked. They both enjoy this new found incestuous passion only to act as if it never happened the next morning. I wish she would go to her son acting as if it was wrong and that it can never happen again only for both of them to grab one another and start the hot incest sucking and fucking once again. Yes, this storyline has been written many times but it always excites me and I want them to get completely lost in their lust for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Between the obvious assault and shaved pussy, I wouldn't get hard with a whole bottle of Viagra. 1 star to mess up your average score. It's too bad that we can't vote ZERO STARS, to lower it further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh well.

Didn't get my juices going.

oediplexoediplexalmost 4 years ago
Horny for a sequel

Hi this is Oediplex! Don't let the negative comments discourage you. I usually erase them. I believe I have a better judgement than the trolls and your narrative was good and well written. It had me hard and wishing there were more or a sequel. The tension between the mom and son of not doing it, yet each had a wonderful time and have thoughts of lust about consummating once more would make a fine next chapter. I see you have written in several genres. We get better as we continue to compose. This is the first of your stories I have read because I focus on the mom / son fetish. I have experimented with other couplings; granny, daughter, lesbian. Some are posted under different 'nom de naughty' accounts; TrojanSnake and CoverofKnight. The one piece of advice I give to others in our erotic craft is the more you put the thoughts and feelings and physical experiences of the tale's characters the more your audience will get aroused. Short narratives and someone sleeping through half the sex are counter-productive to the author efforts and goal of eliciting the reader's orgasm. Keep on cumming with your writing. Dave Springer aka Oediplex 8==3~ (sign of the cumming cock)

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 4 years ago
It was okay

But so not rape. People need to get a grip. ***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wouldn't have been a one time thing for me

I would have keep doing the same thing every chance I got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Start

No such thing as never!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous