Never Too Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they checked in for a flight to Nice, she thought that was cool. She loved France and had been to the Cote d'Azur before and thought it was beautiful.

A helicopter ride to Monaco was even more cool.

A limo picking them up from the helipad and whisking them up to a private villa overlooking the bay, awesome.

The villa was out of this world. Far too big for the two of them, but Meg wasn't going to complain about pretending they were millionaires living the dream! There was a gorgeous garden with an infinity pool and invitingly comfy sun beds, a cinema room and a huge terrace complete with designer bbq.

The kitchen was fully stocked with enough food to feed an army.

"They sent a list of groceries we could have, so I ticked everything we liked. We don't have to leave the villa if we don't want to. And I said that we didn't need maid service, so no one will disturb us unless we want them to."
Meg danced over to him, a huge smile on her face and threw her arms round his neck.

"You are something else, hubby." She kissed him three times in quick succession. "Let's check out the bedroom..." She pulled his hand up the stairs, one thing on her mind after her failed attempt of a wedding night.

After looking in four huge bedrooms, all with ultra modern but opulent furnishings, they found themselves in what had to be the master. Even bigger than the others, it overlooked the bay with a huge balcony, complete with sun loungers and what looked to be a mini kitchen. The bed was a super king, huge and inviting.

Meg sat on the edge of the bed and lay back, stretching luxuriously and yawning.

"Man, are we sleeping again?"

She could tell he was joking with her, just as she was (kind of) joking about being tired, so she nodded and shimmied up the bed so she was against the pillows, pretending to be asleep.

She felt the bed give a bit and then her legs were pulled apart, her dress pushed upwards. One move later and her knickers were off and Ross was kissing up her thighs. She gasped, opening her legs wider, willing him to move upwards. Teasing her, he went down the other leg before sliding a finger inside, rubbing her clit with his thumb. She moved against his finger, moaning as he put another one, then a third inside her.

His mouth then took over, gently sucking, using his tongue against her clit to make her come with a sudden intake of breath.

He moved up her body as she twisted to start moving down his. They met half twist and the passion in their kiss took her by surprise as it often did. She had never known love or feelings as intense as these.

He lay back and she went to take him in her mouth,

"Take your dress off."

It was a demand rather than a question. Meg could see in his eyes he needed a release.

She slowly undid the buttons that went all the way down the front of her sundress, keeping her eyes focussed on his. As she reached the final button his eyes slid down to her boobs as the dress fell away. She had worn one of her sexiest bras but her larger than ususal pregnancy boobs were spilling out of the cups and with a hand behind her back she released them, throwing the bra to one side before bending down over his erection and taking him in her mouth. She sucked all of him into her mouth before moving up and down, her hand in time with her mouth. She kept her eyes on him, loving seeing him lose himself as he got closer to coming.

She felt him stiffen then come with a grunt and then keep coming in her mouth. She swallowed, then kept sucking him until he relaxed back and she could feel him starting to soften. She kissed her way back up his body, tracing his muscles at the point his torso met his legs with her tongue.

Reaching his head she lay next to him and held his hand as he rolled on to his side and kissed her boobs.

Meg pulled his head up to kiss her properly and they just lay on the bed snogging like a couple of teenagers until she could feel the nudge against her stomach that made her move so that he was on top of her.

Still kissing, he positioned himself so he was just about to enter her, knowing how she loved the feel of his tip just before he thrust in.

She drew her legs up and around his back as he began to thrust, slowly at first before building to hard, fast thrusts.

The faster he thrust, the louder Meg got, calling his name as she got closer to coming. He slowed right down, moving her hair out of her eyes and kissing her as they both came hard. He kept thrusting, making her come over and over, until he collapsed on top of her, staying inside until he was completely soft and naturally fell away from her.

Over the next week they fell into a blissful routine. They'd wake late and have slow, lazy sex, whoever woke first would wake the other with kisses going down their body. The kitchen in the bedroom had been stocked with exotic fruits which were the perfect breakfast before they showered together, often having sex in the huge seated shower before changing for an outing to a local village by the sea.

Ross had hired a beautiful vintage Aston Martin which made them feel like film stars as they wound around the hills, admiring a more perfect view at each turn.

After a lunch in a typically French café or bar they'd make their way back to the villa for a siesta, Meg sleeping longer than Ross who would be swimming naked in the pool by the time she made her way back down to join him.

With no neighbours and no visitors they had no need for swimwear and had both developed deep tans with no lines. At first it had been strange walking around outside with nothing on, but it soon became the norm, although Meg still got turned on watching Ross naked and judging by the movement she could see whenever he saw her coming out of the villa to join him, he wasn't losing any of the honeymoon feelings either.

One afternoon in the second week Meg got up from her nap to find her bump had literally popped out while she slept. She shrieked, causing a soaking wet Ross to come sprinting up the stairs from the pool, shouting as he did.

"What's wrong? Are you OK? Is it the baby? What's happ..."

He stopped abruptly as he walked into the room and saw her standing sideways on looking in the mirror.

"Fuck! How has that just happened? Is that normal?"

Laughing Meg turned to face him, cradling her new swollen tummy.

"I don't know, but I love it! You don't mind?"
"Mind? Why on earth would I mind? Bean's had enough of squishing in and wanted more space! You look amazing!"

He came over and they stood in front of the mirror, Ross standing behind Meg, his hands around her tummy.

"Is it wrong I'm getting hard looking at you?"

Meg felt the nudge and nestled back into him, tilting her head to meet his kiss.

"Nope, I'm pretty hot for you right now too. We made this happen."

Turning around, she put her arms around his neck and kissed him as they moved towards the bed.

Sitting down on the edge, she leant forward and kissed his hardening cock before he pushed her back and lifted her legs up to his shoulders.

Still standing, he entered her, pulling her legs wider as he thrust.

"God that's amazing to look at," he looked down, watching his cock move in and out of her, "Can I film us later?"

Meg was too busy moaning to properly hear him and she put her hand down to rub herself as they both came. Putting her legs down, Ross lay back on the bed next to her.

"I meant it, can I film us?"

Meg sat up on her elbows, looking at him with her lips slightly parted.

"Really? Wouldn't it be weird?"

"I've never done it either. But seeing you just now made me want for you to see what I see. We can see how it goes if you want, but I think it'll be fun to do and fun to watch after."

He winked and took her hand, pulling her up and guiding them both down to the pool where they spent the afternoon reading and kissing, lying on the comfortable day beds that surrounded the infinity pool. Every now and then Meg would catch Ross looking at her tummy and smile as he kissed her bump.

Late afternoon Meg got up and went and sat on the steps of the pool, lying back until she was completely covered in the shallow water.

"Can we stay here forever?" she called to Ross, who was reading his third book of the holiday.

He laughed and walked over to join her, sitting on the step below her.

"If we win the lottery then we move out here permanently. Deal?"

She swung her legs round and moved down to sit next to him, leaning on his shoulder.

"Deal."

She moved further into the pool, swimming away from him and loving the feeling of freedom. Swimming in the local pool at home wasn't going to feel the same. A swimming costume would feel so tight now compared to swimming naked.

Standing at the infinity end of the pool looking out to sea, she felt the slight waves as Ross swam up behind her and turned to face him, wrapping her legs around him and reaching for his cock between them.

He was soft, so she gently ground against him, her tongue snaking into his mouth. As he grew hard, he reached down and guided himself into her.

The feeling of water moving around her as he moved in and out was an amazing sensation and she gasped, feeling she was coming too soon.

"Slow down, I'm coming too quick," she panted as he withdrew and turned her around so her boobs were leaning on the edge of the pool. She spread her legs and he took her from behind, moving slowly but making the water slop up and over the edge.

His hands moved from her hips to her boobs, pushing their bodies closer. In any other situation they'd have unbalanced but the pool kept them together and as she felt his body start to stiffen Meg gave herself over to her orgasm.

"Oh Ross, God, keep going, Ross, Ross..." they came together again and he stood behind her until his shuddering stopped and they stood panting at the poolside.

"I hope they clean the pool between guests!" Meg laughed, pulling away and floating on her back, new bump protruding the surface.

Ross laughed and splashed water at her.

"Let's not think about that -- who knows who was here before us!"

"Urgh." Meg splashed herself upright. "I didn't think about it that way round."

They splashed each other, Meg shrieking as Ross started to chase her around the pool, finally catching her as she almost made it to the steps. He pulled her close again, kissing her on and on. She melted into him, then pulled away.

"I can't again so soon, otherwise I'll be asleep on you at dinner."
They'd agreed to have one special night out, preferring to eat in and relax for most of their holiday and not wanting to get all dressed up. Tonight was the special night and a trip to Monte Carlo was on the cards, complete with a visit to the famous casino.

Meg suddenly looked at Ross in horror.

"Shit, what if my dress doesn't fit anymore?! I wanted to wear that summer dress I wore when we had dinner the weekend after we got engaged. You know, the pink one with the slit that you liked."

Ross laughed.

"I'm sure you'll be fine. You're hardly enormous and if it doesn't fit you can wear something else. I love you in anything."

Feeling tears coming, Meg got out of the pool and wrapped herself in a towel, curling up on a chair for one. He didn't understand that she'd wanted tonight to be special for just being them. Much as she had loved the sight of a bump that afternoon, she had pictured herself in that dress since they'd decided to have the night at the Café de Paris. Nothing else she had would look the same.

Sniffling, she closed her eyes, paying no attention to the sound of splashing as Ross got out of the pool and walked past her.

"Sweetheart, please don't cry. You're more than a dress to me, and I promise we'll have a perfect night whatever you wear. OK?"

Not opening her eyes, Meg half nodded and curled into the chair more, ignoring the big tear that was running down her nose.

She felt the heat of his body as he leant over her and kissed the tear away, before scooping her up and carrying her upstairs. He lay her on the bed and covered her with a sheet.

"I'll have a shower and get ready while you rest. Then you can have a bath before we go. Remember I love you."

Meg lay on her back looking at the ceiling and realising that no amount of sulking would make the dress fit if it didn't. And maybe it would fit and all this was just a waste of tears.

*********************

A couple of hours later and they were on their way to Monte Carlo, winding down the hillside into the famous principality.

Although the dress was a bit tight over her boobs, the high waistline meant it was sitting just over her bump and although she wasn't quite as comfortable as she might have been, she was pleased with the way her tan had highlighted the softness of the pink material, the neckline showing more cleavage than usual but not making her look slutty.

In the back of the taxi they held hands, Ross' thumb grazing her hand as they watched the scenery change. She had insisted on a taxi. She didn't want to drive the Aston around the windy roads and it wasn't fair for Ross not to have a drink, plus it meant they could hold hands without him worrying about changing gear all the time.

"You were right."

The words came out as a bit of a mumble. Meg wanted to apologise, but didn't want to either. Admitting she was wrong had never come easily.

"Say what now?" there was amusement in Ross' voice as he turned to look at her.

"You heard me. You were right about the stupid dress."

Laughing, Ross leant over and brushed an eyelash from her face. He kissed the tip of her nose.

"You'll learn, I'm always right."

She hit him gently, glad she'd said something. She didn't want him treading on egg shells around her the whole time she was pregnant in case he upset her and she knew he'd been worried about all her tears earlier. Now they could enjoy their evening with nothing hanging over them.

Dinner at the Café de Paris was something else. The food was delicious and they had made her a special virgin cocktail when Ross had explained in French that she couldn't drink. She hadn't expected his ability to speak fluent French to turn her on so much but she had to sit on her hands to stop herself from getting carried away under the table.

They walked hand in hand over the road to the casino and spent a fun couple of hours winning some then losing some. Ross liked to play the dice and Meg pretended they were Demi Moore and Woody Harrelson in Indecent Proposal, kissing the dice that he held to her mouth. The first throw won them €500 and Meg jumped up, her hands around Ross' neck as she kissed him.

Over the next hour they lost the €500 and some more, but had fun revelling in other people's wins if they weren't so lucky. Just after midnight as Meg started yawning, Ross pulled out a €500 note.

"This is our last bet. Mum wanted us to put it all on one number on the roulette. She said we've been super lucky finding each other and hoped that our luck will win big for us."

Meg smiled.

"€500! We can't can we? Chances are we'll lose it!"

"Then we lose it. She knows the odds but wanted us to gamble and have a bit of free fun."

"I love your mum," Meg squeezed his hand. "You pick the number. What do you think?"

"I think 3. The number we'll be in a few months. You pick the colour."

Meg squeezed his hand.

"3 is a good number. Red 3."

They changed the note for 10 €50 chips, wanting it to look like a big bet rather than just having one chip to put on the table. Sliding them over together, they put them on Red 3 and nodded to the croupier.

He smiled and handed Meg the ball. She kissed it, handed it back and he slung it around the wheel. Round and round it spun before starting to bounce in and out of the holes.

"I can't watch..." Meg hid her face in Ross' jacket before peeking out as she heard the bouncing slowing.

"Rouge trois! Red three!" the croupier cried.

Meg screamed and Ross picked her up and spun her around.

"We won! We won!" she cried as people around the table cheered them. The croupier slid over a huge pile of chips which they gathered up and took over to the cashier, smiling from ear to ear.

Wanting to pinch herself, Meg listened to Ross talking perfect French to the cashier wishing that they could have the €18,000 in cash to carry on their Indecent Proposal night at home when they could make love over the notes. She had whispered about it to him, but he'd just laughed and shaken his head. Carrying that much cash home in their suitcase was not a good idea and he'd insisted on a cheque.

Pocketing the cheque, Ross turned to Meg and grinned at her.

"How cool was that? Mum's going to be made up! We should gamble more often."
Meg nodded, her eyes shining.

"It's been an amazing night. Thank you." She reached up and kissed his cheek as he let go of her hand.

"I've just got to nip to the loo then we can get a taxi. Give me two minutes."
Thinking nothing of it, Meg went and sat in the lobby of the casino, watching all of the glamorous people coming and going, a warm feeling throughout her body at the joy of the evening. She shifted, suddenly uncomfortable in her dress, it feeling tighter than it had at the beginning of the evening.

She glanced up and saw Ross coming towards her, putting his phone away in his jacket pocket.

She got up and took his hand, before they walked down the steps and Ross got the valet to call a taxi for them.

Looking in his rear view mirror the old taxi driver smiled at the sight of the young couple sitting very close. Although they didn't touch other than holding hands, he could sense how much they were in love and it reminded him of the early days with his own wife.

The car easily ate up the miles back to the villa, where the old man got out and opened the door for Meg, telling Ross how lucky he was and to cherish every moment. Ross shook his hand, thanking him in perfect French before taking Meg's hand and leading her to the kitchen.

"I had such a good night but it's good to be home." Meg murmured into Ross' jacket as she held him. He kissed the top of her head.

"I need you to sit in here for a minute; come up when I call you."

Intrigued, Meg did as she was told, turning her phone on for the first time in days and getting lost in the Whatsapp photos that Kate had sent through of William who had started walking. He had been early to do everything and she replied how much he'd grown just in 10 days. She had missed her regular cuddles with her godson. She then wandered into the hallway, not sure what was going on upstairs.

"OK, come up to the landing now."

Tentatively, Meg went up the stairs.

"Don't look so worried, it's good things."

Ross met her at the top, holding out his hand and leading her to the bedroom door.

"Close your eyes."
Trusting him completely, she obediently closed her eyes and took a small sharp breath as he undid the zip at the back of her dress. It fell to the floor, freeing her breasts and giving her space to breathe more deeply. Suddenly cool, she felt her nipples harden but kept her eyes closed, enjoying the suspense of not knowing what was coming.

She heard Ross move, then Sade's "Ordinary Love" came over the speakers in the bedroom.

Taking her hand Ross led her carefully into the room.

"Open your eyes."

Meg gasped as she opened her eyes to see the bedroom with candles lit all around, giving a soft glow. The bed was covered in what looked to be money.

"I couldn't guarantee a win so bought some fake money so we could recreate the scene from Indecent Proposal that you love."

Meg turned to face him, eyes shining with tears.

"You did this for me? And planned it before we came?"

Ross nodded.

"Have I ever told you that I love you?"

Ross shook his head, knowing this was one of Meg's favourite quotes from the film.