All Comments on 'Never Too Late for Love'

by marriedheat

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bestisincestbestisincestabout 3 years ago

Tears flowing. A beautiful love story.

Mark737Mark737about 3 years ago
Hot story

Love reading stories where they are a little older and not the barely 18 or 19 year olds that dominate the category,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

marriedheat: the readers and lovers of erotica will remember you forever for this masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmmm

Kinda juvenile using terms like "bro", as if anyone does that anymore. That along with the constant reminder of fucking their sibling, the back and forth between cities, times, and people made it hard to enjoy what could have been a fun story. What started out as a 4 quickly became a 2.

AzureAshAzureAshabout 3 years ago

To me, the narrative had two arcs. One was moving backwards in time and the other forward in time. The arcs were moving in the opposite directions. To conclude the narrative, the author masterfully grabbed the respective arcs, curved them and had them beautifully intersect at the epilogue. Now that intersection, if viewed from a distance looks like a heart -- albeit inverted -- but a heart all the same. And isn't it so fortuitous that this story is all about heart, all about love...

If not for everything else in this wonderful story, I definitely tip my hat to you, @marriedheat, for this cosmic geometry and serendipity.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Wonderful love story that denied their inevitable future as a loving couple until the very end. 5 + stars

JazzdBoutU2JazzdBoutU2about 3 years ago
LOVED IT!

Another amazing story from a true master. That was a great trip through the past and present, setting up a beautiful future.

bestisincestbestisincestabout 3 years ago
When Anon Spouts Off

Isn't it always the case? A story doesn't follow a preferred format and formula so the reader, instead of using his ID and offering positive, constructive criticism to help the author enhance his skills, uses the cloak of anonymity to tear the author down.

Mr./Ms. Anon: If you didn't like the format of the story, you could've stopped reading. If you didn't like the way the characters spoke to one another, you could've stopped reading. If you didn't like the narrative switching places and times, you could've stopped reading.

If you don't like the reminders of siblings fucking, perhaps you should avoid the Incest genre.

But, please, ignore the quality of the writing. Ignore the amount of thought, time, and effort the author took to bring his talents to your screen. Ignore the depth of each character the author developed. After ignoring all the good, write an anonymous, juvenile review to let him know 1) you're an asshole, 2) you have no class, 3) you're ignorant, and 4) you can't give the author the opportunity to contact you so he can better understand your position.

marriedheat: Thank you for taking the time to write and share this fabulous, thoughtful, story. I found one -- ONLY ONE -- mistake through the entire text. It's a subtle mistake so I won't point it out publicly. If you haven't already found the error, my ID allows you to contact me privately.

By the way, the word "brother" appears only 12 times in the entire story, with one being in the author's description at the beginning. Only 4 are in dialog.

"Bro" appears 22 times, 12 as part of "brother", 6 more as part of other words (brought, brokerage), leaving only 6 times in dialog.

The word "sibling" appears once.

The word "sister" appears 4 times.

The word "sis" appears 5 times, all in dialog.

Hardly a "constant reminder" in a story of 8,000 words. Take the big stick out of your ass and go somewhere else to bitch.

marriedheatmarriedheatabout 3 years agoAuthor

This was sent to me in a private email. I appreciate the comments. Everyone should get to stand on a pedestal here and there. Is it bad to make sure everyone sees him up there? :)

ou might have written the best sibling story this site has ever seen; this site will ever see.

The love, the intensity, the passion, the desire, the lust, the devotion... all of which you have so magically captured has me entranced. Are you sure you're a writer and not a magician?

I loved every letter of this story, but I want to specifically mention this: the narrative arc of the story had two limbs. One part was moving forward in time and the other backward in time. I, along with luxuriating in the holy warmth of this story, was curious all along as to how you'll bring these arcs moving in opposite directions together to conclude the narrative. The epilogue answered that question. The story is worth remembering for a lifetime, but the ending will be remembered till the universe ends.

I know all of this sounds very cheesy and corny, and maybe a touch over the top, but you should've thought, "what if a hopeless romantic who worships love reads this?" Well, a hopeless romantic did read this romance full of hope, and he doesn't know how to thank you...

I'm tongue-tied...

I'm ashamed of my inability to form words to praise this masterpiece and bear my heart to you.

But I'm not ashamed of my love for this beauty.

My humble personage bows before your grandeur.

NighttrainMagnumNighttrainMagnumabout 3 years ago

Love this author. Keep it up.

mylfsrfrucked420mylfsrfrucked420over 2 years ago

An artistic way of erotic writing. Very well done. Especially it was great reading the epilog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Loved the story 5 stars

But it would have been better if they were 10 years younger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarriedheat@marriedheat
My true calling is romantic incest stories. When I was 15, on a family trip, my cousin lost a bet with me and had to do a naked dance in front of his 16-year-old sister. She rolled her eyes and tried to ignore him. I've since wondered what it would've been like to fuck her or ...